Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

New article with more details

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/crime/teen-mom-og-star-indiana-native-amber-portwood-arrested-for-domestic-battery

INDIANAPOLIS — An Indiana native and star on MTV's 'Teen Mom OG' was arrested Friday morning for battery.

Amber Portwood was arrested Friday at her home in Indianapolis by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department. Police responded to the home on Anchorage Drive just after 3 a.m. for a disturbance.

Arriving officers say the male victim told them his live-in-girlfriend assaulted him while he was holding their one-year-old child.

Portwood has two kids, ages 1 and 10. She and her boyfriend, Andrew Glennon, recently had a pregnancy scare on the "Teen Mom OG" show, according to TMZ.

Portwood is preliminarily charged with felony domestic battery with a child under 16 present.

This isn't Portwood's first brush with the law. She spent 17 months in prison in 2012 after violating her probation from a drug possession case.

The POS attacked Andrew while he held James that is a new low even for her and isn't this the same charge she received when she tried kicking Gary down the stairs

• Love 11
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Nobody is arrested at 6am unless it's been a LONG night.

It was 3:00 a.m. which, I think, is even WORSE because I don't even have the energy to look at the clock at three in the morning let alone start beating on my spouse.

These women are all such trash. All the money in the world won't change that.

2 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Thank you for that so she will be referred to CPS again, they didn't play around when she did it to Gary from memory so she may be ordered to stay away from James as well while being investigated. I am sure she is in gel right now seething about what Andrew has done to her because nothing is ever her fault.

Poor Leah she is old enough to know what is happening this time I am really glad that she has Kristina & Gary to support her and show her that relationships do not need to be volatile.

• Love 19

Andrew clearly knew this would go public as soon as he dialed 911, so it appears he finally had enough of her shit.  There's no way this is the first time she got physical with him, given her well publicized history and the way she's treated him on the show.

She would have smacked Matt on camera, but fortunately for her, she was restrained by her handlers in the lie detector scene.

• Love 23

Amber’s “beautiful” man is starting to panic with talks of another baby and marriage.  Time to start documenting things so he and his son can get the hell out!

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

The fact that Andrew was holding the baby in his arms makes me ill. James very easily could have been hurt. She hasn't changed one iota. And this is the proof. I'm so grateful Leah has Gary and Kristina. 

• Love 23
8 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I see that Andrew texted the police.. is that a thing?  Do you need the cop’s direct cell number or can you just text 911?

The Marion County sheriff’s 911 center is now equipped to serve AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless users who want to text 911 rather than call. Although representatives from the Sheriff’s Office lead by the motto "Call if you can, text if you must," they find the additional service helpful to those seeking emergency care.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2015/10/23/text-911-now-available-indy/74396620

• Useful 5
  • Love 3

I was momentarily shocked by this but then I realized how she has shown us in recent weeks how easy it is set off her temper...there have been flashes of her a rage towards Andrew in the last few episodes and similarly her rage on social media platforms directed at Jenelle.

If Andrew was smart, he would get a court order to get temporary custody of James and move back to Cali. His family can certainly provide him with a top notch attorney who could easily make the case of child endangerment and physical abuse towards Andrew. 

Why he chose to get involved with her is puzzling...she's a train wreck and all of her relationships end up like this. She's a bully and an abuser of her partners. She counts on these men to NOT physically fight back but probably wishes they would so she could claim they were physically abusing her. Matt is having the last laugh now.

She needs to quit the show and get serious about her mental health. As long as she continues with this show she will never get healthy. I feel sad for Leah who sees her mother making an ass out of herself on TV and cannot be a proper parent to her... little James has a another mountain to climb with Amber as his mom...hopefully Andrew will get the legal help needs to extricate himself and James out of this hellhole they are in with violent Amber.

• Love 21
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

She will blame it on her depression. She will say she forgot to take her meds. She will never take responsibility for her hideous actions. 

100% agree. Nothing is ever her fault. She's going through a lot. She has bi-polar and borderline, ya know? 

• Love 23
Just now, ghoulina said:

100% agree. Nothing is ever her fault. She's going through a lot. She has bi-polar and borderline, ya know? 

Plus all the mean people on the interwebs (all of these excuses are being hauled out in the People article about her arrest).

• Love 9
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

I feel sad for Leah who sees her mother making an ass out of herself on TV and cannot be a proper parent to her.

Between nicknaming Leah boo boo and butthole and the public arrests, Amber is giving the middle school bullies a lot of great material.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Soobs said:

Between nicknaming Leah boo boo and butthole and the public arrests, Amber is giving the middle school bullies a lot of great material.

It’s so sad for Leah!  Don’t forget the leg shaving and period talk.  ON TV.

• Love 1

She is already a convicted felon so she may get some serious time for another domestic violence conviction, right? Plus she assaulted someone holding a baby so that would be child endangerment I think.

• Love 12

I will refrain today from commenting on Amber as I'm on strong post surgical narcotics in the hospital, who knows I might say

Just now, BrianJ1962 said:

I will refrain today from commenting on Amber as I'm on strong post surgical narcotics in the hospital, who knows I might say

20190705_150039_Film3-1.jpg

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

The fact that Andrew was holding the baby in his arms makes me ill. James very easily could have been hurt. She hasn't changed one iota. And this is the proof. I'm so grateful Leah has Gary and Kristina. 

One article I saw said Andrew was fearing for his life and the baby. 

• Love 1

so James likely woke up and some sort of fight started. I hope that’s the reason why Andrew was holding him at 3 am. 

I wonder if he secretly texted 911 and was too scared to call. 

• Love 5
(edited)

This is the least surprising news ever. He’s an idiot if he stays with her. Well, he’s already an idiot for getting with her in the first place, since he had a front row seat to exactly how she is while filming her on Marriage Bootcamp but he’ll be a true moron if he allows his son to grow up with this shit. Amber is lost cause. I don’t think she’s a sociopath, like Jenelle, but does it really matter when someone is as unhinged and ready to brawl as Amber always is? She disgusts me. Way to learn absolutely nothing from your time in “gel.” 

Poor Leah and James. And Gary and Kristina, who now get to explain this to Leah. I’d say poor Andrew but I think he’s a creep himself who purposely hooked up with Ms Portwood.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, crazychicken said:

Why am I not surprised, oh that is right because I suspect this is not the first time with the way she side eyes Andrew while loudly proclaiming that she is a bad ass bitch.

As for a 6.00am arrest we all know she wouldn't get out of bed at that hour so guess she never made it to bed again since mornings are Andrews time. Am I evil to wish that this was Gary's first arrest of his spite career and it was all filmed.

I just got done catching up on Gary's thread so LMAO!!!! Fucking Amber. I don't know what exactly Gary's job is but I hope he got an advance copy of her mug shot!!! Maybe he got to use that camera?! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, woodscommaelle said:

What purpose could Amber serve anyone? She’s so gross. 

Right but, money. The opportunity to be on TV. The opportunity to sit on his ass and not have to work. Things that wouldn’t be enough for most of us to put up with her ass but don’t underestimate the attraction of laziness and famewhoring to some. Andrew is also nutty. He has past charges that include stalking. He’s creepy to me.

• Love 10

I wonder if they had been fighting for awhile and Andrew decided to leave with James to get away from the situation or James woke up because of the screaming and Andrew went to pick him up and Amber became upset because  I am sure this isn’t the first time this has happened, just the first time 911 was called. My guess is that something about this time was different and Andrew felt he had to call 911.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

I am sure this isn’t the first time this has happened, just the first time 911 was called. My guess is that something about this time was different and Andrew felt he had to call 911.

Agree. 

• Love 7

Of course there are the, don’t be so hard on her posts........this one is an example of others:

People Stop Being negative and judgemental Towards Amber Because Of The Issues She Has In Her Life. NONE Of Us In This WHOLE WIDE World Is Perfect Or With Out Issues In Our Lifes. So Why Sit On social media bashing another human being Instead PRAY For Her

• LOL 9
4 hours ago, Soobs said:

Don't forget "Booger". I'm sure that's one of Leah's favorites.

I saw that comment by Gary, he's just evolving into a great guy. A classy comment, he knew people would be concerned for Leah. I wish Gary and Kristina could take James.

• Love 13