Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

On 3/13/2019 at 2:59 PM, Wednesday-Addams said:

I guess #beautifulsouls is her new hashtag. 

She must be a big Jesse McCartney fan 🤣 (It won’t let me remove one of these videos so you get both! #sendinglove to “you guy’s” !!) BTW...please don’t tell me I’m the only one who thought of this stupid song right away... 😬

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 3/14/2019 at 8:44 PM, Rebecca said:

She must be a big Jesse McCartney fan 🤣 (It won’t let me remove one of these videos so you get both! #sendinglove to “you guy’s” !!) BTW...please don’t tell me I’m the only one who thought of this stupid song right away... 😬

I’m shook that more of you don’t know this shitty song. And the jokes really on me, it’s been stuck in my head for days now 😮 💀 

47A2C2AA-5951-40F4-8664-06A559D55969.jpeg

Her instagram bio is so cringeworthy! She’s really trying to make #beautifulsouls happen, plus still #sendinglove, of course. I want to do an inquiry into her business - what the fuck happened to the boooteek?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I’m shook that more of you don’t know this shitty song. And the jokes really on me, it’s been stuck in my head for days now 😮 💀 

47A2C2AA-5951-40F4-8664-06A559D55969.jpeg

Her instagram bio is so cringeworthy! She’s really trying to make #beautifulsouls happen, plus still #sendinglove, of course. I want to do an inquiry into her business - what the fuck happened to the boooteek?

Her boo-tike went down the same avenue as her Flipping Houses, setting up homes for pregnant teenagers, and rehabilitation housing. In other words...nada. Nyet. Never gonna happen. But hey z! Sending love and broken promises!

And really, it’s the thought that counts-right Amber?

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

Her boo-tike went down the same avenue as her Flipping Houses, setting up homes for pregnant teenagers, and rehabilitation housing. In other words...nada. Nyet. Never gonna happen. But hey z! Sending love and broken promises!

And really, it’s the thought that counts-right Amber?

Thanks all of you #”beautiful souls @ plus “sending love “

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Wednesday-Addams said:

Do we have a Barf emoji? Because we really need one. 🤮

I’ve been asking on here. I promise to use it only for good!! An eye roll one too, pls!

• Love 8

Of all of Amber's failed endeavors- even including her 'foundation' for teen moms- I have to say the thing I am the most skeptical about is that she would EVER go kick a soccer ball around with Leah.

let me be clear: I actually think Amber would start a non profit organization to benefit teen moms before I think she would do the above. How sad.

Edited by Tatum
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
On 3/20/2019 at 8:16 PM, Rebecca said:

Forever favorite what? Slothlike asshole? Also, suuuure, Jan @ Amber. 

A teen mom fan who correctly used "you're" on social media?

unicorn.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:04 PM, druzy said:

Lol- maybe people just don't like you Amber

Doesn't twitter go through every now and again and remove bot accounts?  I imagine most of her "followers" are not real people.  

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:31 PM, ginger90 said:

It gets better:

8A1E42AD-AC9C-4E82-BF12-5921FFDEDC0D.jpeg

It is "sensational" that Leah plays soccer?  Who are these followers??  This has to be a Russian bot.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Doesn't twitter go through every now and again and remove bot accounts?  I imagine most of her "followers" are not real people.  

It is "sensational" that Leah plays soccer?  Who are these followers??  This has to be a Russian bot.

Hahahaha. I didn't even think of that! Agree, I wouldn't expect the average social media fan of these losers to use words like "sensational".

• Love 6

Has anyone noticed that the pics of Leah playing in trees are similar to the posts Gary and Kristina have just posted on IG? It’s like they invited Amber to attend and she did that bare minimum to interact. Color me surprised. Not.

Hence the long range lens to photograph Leah...gah!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 3/20/2019 at 6:08 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

You're almost thirty, have two kids, and you call her "mommy?"  Definitely barf-worthy.

barf.jpg

Listen: I'm way older than that and I call my mother Mummy. Now in a post like that I'd say I love my mother or mum. But when I am addressing her I call her Mummy. Most of the friends I grew up with also call their mothers Mummy.

• Love 6

I very much doubt DirectTv would actually drop Viacom and other channels, but I get a little chuckle thinking about what this could possibly mean for Amber (and the rest of the cast) if they did drop it and MTV made cuts. What would money bags stock trading, Emmy snubbed, "in the industry" Malibu Amber do? Lol

PicsArt_03-23-01_20_30.jpg.ba6ffb3fb6b2b5ea795a8a4ced5e6662.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Links won't open for me, what is it?

The first one from Amber says "Before Mommy and Me Bingo at The Bank Restaurant in Pendleton with this beautiful girl..lol she's too funny though lol too cute with her steak...(she never eats steak lol?) [smiley face emojis] #sendinglove to all my #beautifulsouls [heart emoji]"

The second one is from Gary and says "Baby mama bingo!!!! Hahaha"

image 1.jpeg

image 2.jpeg

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 2

I love that her neighbors hate her for the trash that she is.  And, as per usual, she is complaining on SM on how she’s been wronged.  Hey, Amber, why don’t you go buy a different house for cash that doesn’t have a HOA with outdoor lighting restrictions.  Or, just put them up in your back patio where you can enjoy them yourself.  

I wish Gary would put some spite lights up on his front porch.

• LOL 8
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I love that her neighbors hate her for the trash that she is.  And, as per usual, she is complaining on SM on how she’s been wronged.  Hey, Amber, why don’t you go buy a different house for cash that doesn’t have a HOA with outdoor lighting restrictions.  Or, just put them up in your back patio where you can enjoy them yourself.  

I wish Gary would put some spite lights up on his front porch.

Hahahahaha. Spite lights.

My house is allowed to look like Rodeo Drive, Amber. When you get evicted from that rental, maybe a requirement for your next one should be one with no HOA.

• Love 7