Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I like Carole's outfit, but not in Columbia.

Tinsley was even complaining about not having a bathtub.

Dorinda is just a bish.

Carole and Bethany both were ridiculous.

Of course Bethany was having a bad night. She had a freaking allergic reaction.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

How is Carole a hypocrite, though, if she didn’t know that this guy was texting Bethenny and asking her out? 

And yet somehow she didn’t turn into a pouting child and try to ruin everybody’s trip. Imagine that! 

Oh they are both assholes!!

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

Oh they are both assholes!!

Bethenny's trying harder! She's sounding like Ramona from last season! Remember after the Berkshires? Ramona started every conversation about her rift with Bethenny no matter what was being discussed! Bethenny's doing the same thing; usually speaking out of both sides of her twisted face! One day she says she wants to keep some distance between her and Carole, now she's kvetchin' about the situation bringing up Carole every single moment! It's so sad! What happened to that confident, self-assured woman? Now she's this weeping mess and it's pathetic! ;-(

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I know the B haters are just going to hate, so, whatever, but I thought Carole came out looking like the bigger asshole here.

They were both being ridiculous about Snoopy, though Carole pretending she didn't know who he was when the matchmaker set up a date, was pathetic considering last week's THs. And Bethany was clearly insulted that some guy who went after her, just went to the nect person on the list. Gross.

It's funny, everyone said B "brought out" C's mean girl, but Carole is clearly, CLEARLY a mean girl on her own, ina colder way than B. After seeing her in action this year, and a preview of her complete lack of sympathy for B crying, former friend or not, Carole is a piece of work.

Bethany owning to being jealous of Tinsley was funny. I'm with her there.

Not to be combative, but like Dorinda said, "you get back what you give!" Bethenny's the worst when it comes to feelings because she's always putting others on the spot letting them know when they fk up! Unfortunately she doesn't have the same gift when it comes to her own actions and I'm finding her to be one of the rudest women around for that very reason! You almost expect Ramona to be this self-serving b!tch living in her own reality; what's Bethenny's excuse? ;-)

• Love 11
3 hours ago, tinaw said:

Okay so Bethany doesn't like fighting or feelong like she in highschool. Then stop walking into rooms with guns blazing.

I think Bethanny is on her way to a  breakdown.

Again.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“Thaaat was a slice of torture.”

And who contributed most to maintaining that level of conflict, Beth?

I say "what a nerve!" Bethenny's the type to bring up conversations from the past putting people on the spot, but she absolutely can't believe when it's done to her! She's attacking Dorinda for being "fast on the draw" passing on their conversation! lol! ;-)

• Love 6

The parts about the ankle was rediculous.

She could wander around the house. And could have taken a cab to the restaurant. BTW - notice no wheelchair there at the table. Jim dandy later.

I one spoonful of something could provoke me lying on the floor once I would know to ask what is being served in the future.

• Love 11

The opening was the bestest. Ramona trying to walk around NYC & open doors all while not putting much weight on her ankle. Dog that was funny.

Who told Lu that boots looked good with that dress? Everything else she wore looked great but the shoes were a mistake.

• Love 9

I didn't think the hotel in Columbia was that bad. It wasn't a resort - but it was still a nice hotel. I thought those comments came off as "ugly americans" as there was nothing wrong with where they were staying. That's how a lot of places in the developing world look- and I thought it was nice.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

I'm speaking about Bethenny's entire act of being attacked on all sides; Jason, the girls, business, and what other drama she has produced! She shouldn't be in straights; she's wealthy and can buy her way out of anything! Her problem is she's so damn cheap she couldn't stand letting JASON get anything out of her! That's fine, but don't cry the blues when everything doesn't go as planned trying to hoard whatever earned while they were married! Women can make all kinds of demands when the guy's rich; why Bethenny couldn't give up that apartment she actually ended up selling tells you all you need to know about her! Pathetic and she won't get a shed tear from me! ;-(

Sorry.  I misunderstood.  I thought you were throwing her allergic reaction in the mix.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, surfgirl said:

I think Bethany is mentally ill. She is seriously insane or a narcissist or has some personality disorder but she ain't right in the noggin. She ruins every single interaction she's in, and if she's not in control of the situation she breaks down and acts like everyone is mean-girling her. If I was Carol I'd be taking no more shit from her either. But when someone stands up to her they become the bully and she suddenly is this fragile wittle doll. Bullshit. I wish BravHo would get rid of her once and for all, she sucks the life out of every show she's on. And no matter how awful her husband might have been, I cannot even begin to imagine the hell that would be marrying her. Uch.

Caught her act on "Beat Bobby Flay" a while back! She's exactly the same way in her other personal appearances; tries to take over the room, insults how your mother raised you, then laughs it off as if "I'm so entertaining! People must love me!" NOT! ;-(

• Love 14

I really liked Tinz’s pink and white swim coverup. Super cute.

4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I know we've said it before that Carole thinks she's a real-life version of Carrie Bradshaw, but even Carrie wouldn't have been able to get away with that outfit....ridiculous!!  

Carrie barely (if ever) got away with what she wore! LOL

4 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

I don't think Tinsley was crazy about the house either. I suspect Scott booked her a room at the same hotel as her stylists, complete with a big bathtub.

Maybe he got a deal on Coupon Cabin? 

3 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

She couldn’t just let Tinsley have the spotlight as host for the trip?  She just had to compare the “grimy”, subpar house in Columbia to her amaze-balls house in Mexico.  So disrespectful and rude.  And what person with severe allergies doesn’t a) pack Benadryl or epi-pens, b) let the host know about it, and c) ask whether the allergen is in any of the food BEFORE they eat it?

Agree with your whole post, but especially this point about bringing meds and asking about  what’s in the food. I have extremely serious food allergies and I’m constantly asking what’s in stuff. If it looks like it has tree nuts (my allergen), I wont eat it—sometimes even if I’m told it’s fine.I have had to do this since I was a kid. And that turns up to 11 when I’m traveling. People are more educated and staff are better trained, so it’s getting... better. I’m so stunned Bethenny didn’t bother to ask the chefs or anything.

• Love 17
6 hours ago, Mozelle said:

These women are killing me, pronouncing the city "Carta-heyn-ya." Take that "ya" off, ladies! It's Carta-heh-nah.

Maybe they've seen Romancing the Stone a hundred times like me.  Although I think "Joan" pronounced it Carta-hey-nuh.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

I could have sworn it was carole. I know she said some things about Luanne. And she has always thrown her slut shame digs around. I could have misremembered. 

You definitely misremembered. Lu threw MANY nasty digs at Carole about the Adam situation. Saying that Adam was “Sonja Young” was one of the more innocuous ones. 

• Love 12

I couldn't decide who I found more obnoxious this episode, Carole or Bethenny.

It's funny, because just last night on Hulu I was watching some of season 7, and it had the scene where B and C are still getting to know each other-they are in a furnishing store-and B starts talking about the state of her personal life and loses it. I loved Carole in that moment, because, while worrying that Bethenny might need a hug  ("I'm not a hugger!") she offers some napkins on display for Bethenny to use as tissues. When B balks a bit, C reassures her that they are only two bucks each.

I miss those people.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I thought so too. The thing with me about the wig is that she doesn’t need one, she has beautiful natural hair. 

I think she looks better with longer hair.  For a second I thought she was going for Colombia's own embarrassment Pao from 90 Day Fiance..

• Love 5
8 hours ago, AnnA said:

I don't think we can plan when we get into a tizzy.   Sometimes it's just happens. 

I respectfully disagree.  I had a co-worker who would be fine when she walked in the door each morning, then by the morning meeting she worked herself into a crying breakdown of what was going on in her life.  The morning meeting would turn into an "oh, poor Susie" moment, and the morning started off as one hell of a downer!  Granted, she was having some serious issues, but we all helped her out and were very compassionate, but you could almost set your watch by these moments.  Again, I'm not being cold about it.  I just find Bethenny to be very calculating in her moments of despair.  She couldn't handle seeing Tinsley happy.  She even admitted it!  Quick, I've got to have a panic attack about something that's going to happen in a few months (restraining order with Jason.)   I'm not saying she shouldn't be concerned about it, but how convenient to go into her histrionics so that all of the ladies could once again rally around her.  I think every group has an Eeyore, and IMO, she's it. 

breezy424, sorry about the misquote earlier.  I don't know how that happened.  I may have copied and pasted something, and it put you as the quote.  Sorry!  I'll be more careful!  I removed your name from that quote.  :)

• Love 23
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“Thaaat was a slice of torture.”

And who contributed most to maintaining that level of conflict, Beth?

If it was torture for her just imagine how the waitstaff felt.

• Love 12
(edited)
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

As I understand it, it was Beth suing for custody,  not the other way around.

Yes, and the judge ordered psychological evaluation for Bryn because both parents were fighting so much.   Doubt if it went down well with Bethenny.  

I kept thinking of Kelly when Bethenny had her breakdown, and was shouting at my screen, "Go to Sleep."  I love karma.  

6 minutes ago, weaver said:

Edited by weaver
  • Love 14
39 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Me too, for a second there I thought Tinsley might have won the Kentucky Derby.

For Tinley's sake, I hope not, given Bethenny's family connections to horse racing!

• Love 10
(edited)
12 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

Same reason she gets shit for Adam"Thats like Sonia young." Her words towards Luanne in pre Adam obsession seasons. Over her.

6 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

You definitely misremembered. Lu threw MANY nasty digs at Carole about the Adam situation. Saying that Adam was “Sonja Young” was one of the more innocuous ones. 

Here is the clip where "Sonja young" is said.  Hypocritical Carole had said in another clip that she didn't know whether Sonja was dating him or babysitting but gets immediately defensive about Adam. So defensive for what's supposed to be just a casual fling.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-7/videos/luann-is-still-salty-about-carole-and-adam

Here Bethenny pokes fun at Adam

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-7/videos/is-carole-and-luanns-friendship-really-over

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, surfgirl said:

I wish BravHo would get rid of her once and for all, she sucks the life out of every show she's on.

Nah

Her outfit in the speed dating segment was outstanding.

Her imitation of Ramona in the speed dating segment was outstanding.

The episode where she said her family crest was a nutcracker was outstanding.

No matter where in her psyche that humor resides...she is funny.

Foibles...and all.