Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What the fuck is Carole wearing?  Is her closet full of the "B" side of the good fashions? 

Her earring was so ugly the designer didn't dare make the other one.

I guess I must be terrible; back in the 80's I wore feathers on one side! They were usually the kind that came on roach-clips so they weren't as big as hers! I had longer hair back then so it wasn't so OUT THERE! ;-)

Update: Now Bethenny's going after Carole over this Brian guy! This is hilarious! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Bethenny is being such a killjoy! What is Lu smoking? 

I think she got that from Allison the Medium, lol!

Anyone else half expect to see Vicki G. running thru the streets screaming Andele, Andele!  (Yes, I know that is in Mexico and these girls are in Colombia South America).

• Love 15
(edited)
2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Or she wore it.  And then Carole didn’t know if it would fit her ass?  Like, what ass do you have Carole?!

Yes, that's it.  The assistant told Carole Beyonce wore that outfit...probably on stage at a concert.  Carole is not on stage and not performing at a concert, so why is she wearing that hideous outfit?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 14
11 minutes ago, Steph J said:

"He's not my friend."

"Oh, he said you were friends."

"So you would believe him over me?"

Jesus, Bethany, that's not even a mole hill you're making a mountain out of. All Carole was doing was explaining why she described you as friends.

Bethany knew him but never said he was her friend. no disrespect?

• Love 6

Carole looks like she's dressed up for Halloween.

Dorinda didn't own a single pair of flats?   Really?  Well now she owns those hideous gladiator sandals.  

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Why doesn’t Dorinda just shut up.  She’s such a phony.  She’s worse than any of them bringing back tales.  Bethenny was right.  Why did she go and tell Tinsley what Beth said about the room?  She is so unlikeable lately.

I'm with Bethenny....that pool looked gross

• Love 16
1 minute ago, mbaywife123 said:

Good grief in the preview here comes Carole again in yet another cringeworthy (white) monstrosity. Does this woman not own a mirror?

She thinks it’s sexy - she actually called her outfit sexy tonight - which is the sad thing about it 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, BG-RealityBabbler said:

I like Bethenny on this show - but I think the time has come for her to either leave again, or they need to cast an ally for her.

That would be quite sad, that they would need to cast someone as an "ally" for Bethenny. She has no real friends, is that what's going on?

• Love 13
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

That would be quite sad, that they would need to cast someone as an "ally" for Bethenny. She has no real friends, is that what's going on?

Bethenny runs people off with her negativity! I know that feeling because I do it myself, but I don't inflict myself on my friends the way Bethenny does time and time again! She's just so catty! Poor Carole, Tinsley, and Dorinda having to deal with this hysterical woman! I have absolutely no sympathy for her! She wants people to feel sorry for her due to what Jason is supposedly doing! Bethenny's a liar and a serial exaggerator! I can't take ANYTHING she says seriously! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 19
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

I'm sure she has real friends - they're just not on the show. I doubt any of these women hang outside of the show unless in conjunction to promote the show (outside of maybe Tins and Carole hanging but they're not "real" friends)

Edited by BG-RealityBabbler
clarity
  • Love 9