Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 7/18/2018 at 10:18 PM, pieinmyeye said:

I agree with Lu. That does look like a funeral arrangement.

On 7/18/2018 at 10:18 PM, pieinmyeye said:

Or for a ? in the winners circle....strangely appropriate.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Celebs tell Andy they are on Team Bethenny. Whether or not they are on team Bethenny remains to be seen. It could be because they just want to be asked back to WWHL.

Wasn't Carole a friend of Andy before coming on the show?  I remember a story about him no longer being able to invite her to his holiday party after he joined the cast because it would cause issues with other housewives finding out Carole was invited while they were not included.  It's possible the situation is quite different having Bethenny on the outs with Carole instead of either of them feuding with any other housewife.  From what I've been reading it seems Bethenny isn't nearly as popular with viewers as she was a few years ago.  She may not have the same value that she enjoyed previously. 

I just recalled one of the things I found odd in this episode.  When Bethenny had her fish attack no one else at the table seemed to be very concerned at all.  They just at their continuing to eat, drink, and make merry while Bethenny was sounding like a cat with a hairball.  That seemed weird.  I couldn't decide if they believed she was putting on a show over nothing or just didn't care. No one went upstairs with her to make sure she was okay. I cannot wait for the reunion.  At this point it seems the only ally Bethenny will have have there is Sonja because Luann went to rehab and missed the taping.  

Edited by ichbin
wrong word and clarification
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, AnnA said:

My comment was in response to the last sentence of your post below - "LuAnn/Sonja knew she wasn't having any reaction."    That's why I said we have no way of knowing what they knew.

Do you mean they didn't know she was having a reaction at the table that night or that they didn't know she was allergic to fish? Sonja was sitting across from Bethenny when she announced she was having a reaction and Luann was close (possibly next to her) to her as well. IMO, they all heard her say it but none of them reacted to her nor did they follow her to her room because she told them she was going to go take a Benadryl. Also, there was a room full of producers and the camera/sound crew present to follow her (which they did as we saw her laying on the floor), so no need for anyone else to go right there and then. 

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Of course everyone is different but my point is that Bethenny always feels the need to exaggerate about literally everything.

Or outright lie, as she did yesterday, on Twitter:  "Stupid q. People tweeted me that my #bethenny is trending. How would one know that? And what exactly does it mean? That it’s typed in tweets a lot?" We're supposed to believe Bethenny Fucking Frankel doesn't understand hashtags, trending and Twitter? #bullshit.

At this point it seems the only ally Bethenny will have have there is Sonja because Luann went to rehab and missed the taping.  

Ramona might throw Bethenny a lifeline (thinking she's being all "third dimensional chess/Bethenny will owe me/ have to like me if I back her up" kind of thing).

Edited by film noire
  • Love 12
(edited)
15 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Do you mean they didn't know she was having a reaction at the table that night or that they didn't know she was allergic to fish? Sonja was sitting across from Bethenny when she announced she was having a reaction and Luann was close (possibly next to her) to her as well. IMO, they all heard her say it but none of them reacted to her nor did they follow her to her room because she told them she was going to go take a Benadryl. Also, there was a room full of producers and the camera/sound crew present to follow her (which they did as we saw her laying on the floor), so no need for anyone else to go right there and then. 

It's about what you meant.  You said "LuAnn/Sonja knew she wasn't having any reaction."   I said we can't know what they knew.   It's late.   Maybe we're both tired LOL

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, film noire said:

Or outright lies (as she did yesterday, on twitter:  "Stupid q. People tweeted me that my #bethenny is trending. How would one know that? And what exactly does it mean? That it’s typed in tweets a lot?" We're supposed to believe Bethenny Fucking Frankel doesn't understand hashtags, trending and Twitter? #bullshit).

Ramona might throw her a lifeline (thinking she's being all "third dimensional chess/Bethenny will owe me/ have to like me if I back her up" kind of thing).

I don't follow Bethenny on Twitter or IG, but I know she's been active on both over the years. Is she being serious about this hashtag thing now? Hashtag b strong? Hashtag this is a crisis? And she's suddenly feigning that she doesn't understand what these newfangled symbols mean? Oh, Bethenny.

• Love 18
On 7/18/2018 at 9:38 PM, Steph J said:

"He's not my friend."

"Oh, he said you were friends."

"So you would believe him over me?"

Jesus, Bethany, that's not even a mole hill you're making a mountain out of. All Carole was doing was explaining why she described you as friends.

Bethenny was looking to pick a fight with Carole...I've come to the conclusion that Bethenny is a miserable person. She has no inner happiness nor any happiness in her life at all except for her daughter. Carole nailed it when she said Bethenny has to control everything and when she doesn't have control she acts out. Yep...I knew the minute they arrived that Bethenny would make some snotty comment about the house and that it wasn't fancy enough or whatever...and Sonja...what an asshat she is. She is so stupid she can't see that she is being used by Bethenny this season because she and Carole aren't close anymore. Bethenny will dump her when the season ends...she's a useful idiot to Bethenny right now. I agree with Carole...Sonja is pretentious. Seems that wherever they go, if Bethenny hasn't planned the trip she either fights with someone, complains and whines about the accommodations and then insults the hostess and/or uses some excuse to leave. Personally, I think Bethenny is batshit crazy with her moving in and out of luxury apartments, the crying jags and roller coaster mood swings...she needs mood stabilizers or some Prozac. 

30 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Wasn't Carole a friend of Andy before coming on the show?  I remember a story about him no longer being able to invite her to his holiday party after he joined the cast because it would cause issues with other housewives finding out Carole was invited while they were not included.  It's possible the situation is quite different having Bethenny on the outs with Carole instead of either of them feuding with any other housewife.  From what I've been reading it seems Bethenny isn't nearly as popular with viewers as she was a few years ago.  She may not have the same value that she enjoyed previously. 

I just recalled one of the things I found odd in this episode.  When Bethenny had her fish attack no one else at the table seemed to be very concerned at all.  They just at their continuing to eat, drink, and make merry while Bethenny was sounding like a cat with a hairball.  That seemed weird.  I couldn't decide if they believed she was putting on a show over nothing or just didn't care. No one went upstairs with her to make sure she was okay. I cannot wait for the reunion.  At this point it seems the only ally Bethenny will have have there is Sonja because Luann went to rehab and missed the taping.  

And Sonja didn't even bother to check on her or care about her allergic reaction...Sonja is possibly the most self centered RHONY housewife.

• Love 15
(edited)
14 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Is she being serious about this hashtag thing now? Hashtag b strong? Hashtag this is a crisis? And she's suddenly feigning that she doesn't understand what these newfangled symbols mean? Oh, Bethenny.

She is, Mozelle - she is actually pretending to not understand hashtags. That's how much contempt she has for her followers/twitter/fans-- she thinks they're stupid enough to buy this bullshit -- next up:  #television ("Stupid q:  is there an evil debbil in that there magic box?") 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 19
9 minutes ago, film noire said:

She is, Mozelle - she is actually pretending to not understand hashtags. That's how much contempt she has for her followers/audience/ fans -- she thinks they're stupid enough to buy this bullshit -- next up:  #television ("Stupid q:  is there a debbil in that there magic box?") 

I mean come on, Bethany! That was pathetic.

• Love 7

Note to Beth:  Not everyone needs to be by/on the beach to have a great vacation.  Carole is right.  Beth hates it when she's not in control.  Example:  Christmas in the Berkshires.

Age shaming with Carole.  Like you don't see yourself as younger than you are?  Sorry Beth.  You're both middle aged. 

I also wonder when the trip was actually filmed.  Beth and Fredrick's show started airing the beginning of February.  The show was a flop.  Maybe that added to her mood as well.  Just wondering....  I wouldn't expect it to be mentioned or promoted on RHNY because it's a different production company.

I do think most of them are just tired of the Beth show aka the great exaggerator.  No one ran to comfort to Beth and well, production was with her to film her writhing on the floor of the bathroom.

Beth can be such a Debbie downer when she's not the star.  Give me Ro in the wheel chair being a pain in the ass or getting stuck in the elevator.  Carole responding that she's got Ro.  Don't worry.  Lu channeling SV....  What do mean you don't have flats?  Scott sending the roses that were like....   Tins saying gold was too expensive but then we have Beth's TH about how she did it was just as good or even better.  She is the queen bee in her own mind.  The girls may never wear those necklaces again but it was a very nice gesture.  Probably better than a SK gift bag.  Ok.  I'm rambling...

• Love 18
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I didn't think she was trying to be funny but I don't think she was being serious either. This, IMO, is where she gets into trouble, she speaks out of both ends and no one is sure what she wants/means/needs. 

Be careful, if your hubby likes wine, you may find him rolling around in the poison ivy! LOL

I thought she was being funny too because in the back of my mind I was thinking wine has histamine in it which makes allergies worse. Either way she seemed to be very sick.  My mother who loved and ate fish all her life developed a fish allergy late in life that took her to ER after her throat closed up while eating in a restaurant.  She said she could get the F word out ( fish)  once in the ER. 

Does anyone think B needs some hormones adjusted?  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

Yes I did. But Carole also made her share of digs. I grew to hate her during the Jules season. She isn't an innocent. And she threw digs at Luanne too. for numerous things.

I had just started watching about the time  Carole befriended Heather and I remember thinking, “the Princess is NOT as above this as she wants us to think. She’s a game player.” Then she latched onto B under the guise of helping a woman who was wound too tight, who just happened to seem like Bravo gold.  

And like @lamujerdecente, I lost all admiration for her for the crass way she treated Jules. “How much do you WEIGH,” the extremely thin woman — without a shred of concern — asked the other extremely thin woman.

B impressed me as a sick puppy from the first time I saw her, and that was on her talk show, interviewing / grilling Martha Stewart about B’s failure to win on Martha’s show. I’m almost relieved to see that others are seeing it, too. 

All that said, Ramona’s TH after B’s allergic reaction chilled me to the bone. A shrug and a smirk and “I forgot to mention it, oops” — is her DNA on file with the authorities? Because she’s how I imagine serial killers are: tickled with their cleverness & completely unrepentant.  

• Love 15
(edited)
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

It's about what you meant.  You said "LuAnn/Sonja knew she wasn't having any reaction."   I said we can't know what they knew.   It's late.   Maybe we're both tired LOL

I'm sorry your tired. . Have a good night sleep though, I hope to get some sleep soon myself.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2

I don't have anything to add except this: As a person who is allergic to fish and seafood of all kinds, I feel for Bethenny. Yes, when you accidentally take a bite of fish, it feels as if you've taken a bite of poison. I've lain in bathrooms throwing up, too ill to hold onto the toilet, helplessly heaving onto the floor. I can't believe (well, yes, I can) the way everyone ignored her and just kept on with their meal.

• Love 9

All that said, Ramona’s TH after B’s allergic reaction chilled me to the bone. A shrug and a smirk and “I forgot to mention it, oops” — is her DNA on file with the authorities? Because she’s how I imagine serial killers are: tickled with their cleverness & completely unrepentant.  

So, I admit, I love my little sociopathic trash panda Ramona and I do feel I have to defend her a bit.

1. Bethenny isn't Ramona's under age child, therefore it's not Ramona's job to tend to the menu and make sure that Bethenny is kept away from certain food items.

2. While I think there was some honest confusion at the table, Ramona did not mislead Bethenny into eating something she was allergic to. Bethenny asked her what this was and seemed to be pointing to the wraps. Ramona said they were chicken. There was no intent to feed Bethenny something she had a problem with. 

3. If Bethenny can safely ingest fish to where she didn't need to go to the hospital and didn't need to do anything medical beyond throwing up and lying down and maybe taking a benedryl… then she doesn't have a deathly allergy to fish.

4. Bethenny is a grown woman with no mental impairment being presented with food dishes she is unfamiliar with. If its a serious allergy, you learn to ask questions. I'm allergic to pencillan based drugs. You bet your ass I don't rely on hoping my doctor reads my file, if I get a new script the first words out of my mouth are "I have a severe allergy to penicillin, is this new drug safe?"

I'm sympathetic because I think she did have an unpleasant reaction but I also think she was drama queening over *everything* which was why Ramona was so amused. 

• Love 20
(edited)
6 hours ago, film noire said:

She is, Mozelle - she is actually pretending to not understand hashtags. That's how much contempt she has for her followers/audience/ fans -- she thinks they're stupid enough to buy this bullshit -- next up:  #television ("Stupid q:  is there a debbil in that there magic box?") 

Sadly, some do buy into everything she says/does. 

5 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I thought she was being funny too because in the back of my mind I was thinking wine has histamine in it which makes allergies worse. Either way she seemed to be very sick.  My mother who loved and ate fish all her life developed a fish allergy late in life that took her to ER after her throat closed up while eating in a restaurant.  She said she could get the F word out ( fish)  once in the ER. 

Does anyone think B needs some hormones adjusted?  

What chef goes to a seaside city know for it seafood dishes and then doesn't ask if any of the food being served has fish in it when they are allergic to fish? LOL

I think Bethenny needs more than hormones, she needs some mood stabilizers and antipsychotic meds. LOL  

5 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

I had just started watching about the time  Carole befriended Heather and I remember thinking, “the Princess is NOT as above this as she wants us to think. She’s a game player.” Then she latched onto B under the guise of helping a woman who was wound too tight, who just happened to seem like Bravo gold.  

And like @lamujerdecente, I lost all admiration for her for the crass way she treated Jules. “How much do you WEIGH,” the extremely thin woman — without a shred of concern — asked the other extremely thin woman.

B impressed me as a sick puppy from the first time I saw her, and that was on her talk show, interviewing / grilling Martha Stewart about B’s failure to win on Martha’s show. I’m almost relieved to see that others are seeing it, too. 

Heather and Carole became friends very quickly and have remained friends to this day. They are still very close. 

Yes, Carole was horrid to Jules but she followed her good buddies lead and parroted what Bethenny told her. Right out the gate, the first time Bethenny met Jules, she was insulting her, making fun of her, then playing the victim because "Jules reminded" Bethenny of her mother. 

Ramona could care less if Bethenny choked on a bone in front of her after the way Bethenny treated Ramona, like crap (rightfully so though), after Ramona was there when Bethenny was so sick bleeding to death from the worst fibroids in the history of fibroids. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 16

Carole is so deplorable! She was saying to B about Brian “in the red scarf” “oh well he didn’t like you either.”  I would have loved to see her reaction when she watched the episode where Brian was talking to Bethenny at speed dating and he was saying he only went there to see Bethenny! So yeah Carole, you weren’t his first choice.  Probably not his 2nd, 3rd or 4th choice either. Has Carole looked in the mirror.  She’s so ugly that she’s painful to look at.  She so desperately tries to be cool and it comes across as ridiculous! Just like that stupid earring she was wearing!  

The best part was when Carole said “oh we went out to dinner for 3 hours the next night” lol. Like that was a long date or something? Also, she never mentioned that they went out again after that and Carole would have definitely said “oh we went out on a 2nd date or had sex or whatever.  She just keeps hanging on to this one 3 hour date they went on.  Can you say pathetic??  Meanwhile, he’s constantly texting Bethenny all this time! So Carole, you look very desperate and I guess  that he didn’t want to date you either!!! Sound familiar???

Bethenny was 100% spot on...Carole got the consolation prize! Did you see when Carole said to Bethenny “ Enough” because B was exposing Brian as a player!  Carole wanted it to seem he was head over heels for her and Bethenny blew her out of the water! I loved every minute of it! 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It's especially ridiculous because Bethenny and Carole are the same damn generation--Generation X. It's not like they are at the far edges of that generational age spread either. Bethenny is in her late fucking 40s and is absolutely trying to come across as younger and cooler too. I expect Bethenny to take up knitting when she turns 50 because she's so concerned about what is age appropriate for women their 50s. Oh wait, she won't do anything different because she's an enormous sour hypocrite.

Chilling with my Snowmies, referring to the house in Mexico as "off the chain" and gorgeous "from the jump", Biggie and Smalls, a thousand other examples I can't remember...Beth is in no position to chastise Carole for trying to act younger.

3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

They were at Dorinda's Christmas dinner when Bethenny announced to everyone at the table (including Luann/Sonja/Heather/Carole and Kirsten and their spouses/SO) that she was allergic to fish! So, Yes, they would have know, as did Ramona. The only one that would not have known was Tinsley, she joined the show years after that episode was filmed and aired. 

37 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

So, I admit, I love my little sociopathic trash panda Ramona and I do feel I have to defend her a bit.

1. Bethenny isn't Ramona's under age child, therefore it's not Ramona's job to tend to the menu and make sure that Bethenny is kept away from certain food items.

2. While I think there was some honest confusion at the table, Ramona did not mislead Bethenny into eating something she was allergic to. Bethenny asked her what this was and seemed to be pointing to the wraps. Ramona said they were chicken. There was no intent to feed Bethenny something she had a problem with. 

3. If Bethenny can safely ingest fish to where she didn't need to go to the hospital and didn't need to do anything medical beyond throwing up and lying down and maybe taking a benedryl… then she doesn't have a deathly allergy to fish.

4. Bethenny is a grown woman with no mental impairment being presented with food dishes she is unfamiliar with. If its a serious allergy, you learn to ask questions. I'm allergic to pencillan based drugs. You bet your ass I don't rely on hoping my doctor reads my file, if I get a new script the first words out of my mouth are "I have a severe allergy to penicillin, is this new drug safe?"

I'm sympathetic because I think she did have an unpleasant reaction but I also think she was drama queening over *everything* which was why Ramona was so amused. 

I have to agree. Ramona's TH did throw me off a little bit, but it wasn't her job to inform the kitchen that Beth was allergic to fish. Bethenny could have walked herself down there and told them. Or, before she started eating, she could have asked what was in the soup. Not that hard. I also don't think she is anaphylactic, so she might not have needed any of the other women to tend to her. She managed to change into her jammies to writhe around on the bathroom floor all by herself. I'm sympathetic to her for having a bad reaction, but I do kind of think she was playing it up a bit either for attention, camera time, or because she was already pissy.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Beth is annoyed at Carole. 

Beth is annoyed at Ramona.

Beth is annoyed at Dorinda.

Previous seasons, she shrieked at Lu.

She shrieked at Sonja.

She shrieked at John M. 

What’s the common denominator?

Ratings!

(I actually think it’s gone beyond playing up for the show and ratings though. )

• Love 6
6 hours ago, film noire said:

She is, Mozelle - she is actually pretending to not understand hashtags. That's how much contempt she has for her followers/audience/ fans -- she thinks they're stupid enough to buy this bullshit -- next up:  #television ("Stupid q:  is there an evil debbil in that there magic box?") 

Yeah, from miss #iknowitall, that was a very big stretch.   She's a master at social media.  

• Love 6
18 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I honestly don’t know what Bethenny expected from Carole regarding Brian. First she says that Carole should have told her she was going out with him because that’s “what you do,” but then when Carole stated that Bethenny was friends with Brian she bit her head off insisting that they weren’t. It’s not like Carole was claiming they were BFfs. 

I thought it was weird she wouldn't play that card that she knew him before her.  But she said it like there's no way she'd be friends with him, I guess to downgrade Carol's giddyness LOL

18 hours ago, mjstrick said:

My ex and I have had 50/50 custody of our son for 15 years (he's 17 and an upcoming HS senior). It's worked great for us, and most importantly, it's worked great for HIM. I really don't know how Beth and Jason would be able to swing it though. It requires a TON of compromise, open communication, and making sure that the kid knows he can't play one against the other-the same rules apply in both homes. As my son has gotten older, it's been vitally important for him to have that time with his dad I think. We're a family. A strange, slightly dysfunctional family, but a family nonetheless.

You guys are lucky it sounds like you at least like each other.  I tried but it takes two.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, film noire said:

We're supposed to believe Bethenny Fucking Frankel doesn't understand hashtags, trending and Twitter? #bullshit.

If any of the other ladies asked that question, she'd be all over them like flies on a turd belittling them for being so uncool about their lack of understanding hashtags.

58 minutes ago, Higgins said:

and my husband probably only power washes it once a month, if that.

I'm not making fun of you or being snarky, because my hubby likes to power wash stuff too (not that often though,) but that's what makes me laugh about men in general.  Most of them won't wash a plate or anything else in the house, but give them a pressure washer and they'll stand out there running the water for hours!!  I do have to say though, once the front sidewalk, driveway, house and fence are nice and clean, I do appreciate his effort.  It's mostly the commercial parking lots that I don't get why they'll send people out there to pressure wash them.  That's a losing battle with that volume of cars!  I figure that parking lots are supposed to be somewhat dirty. 

• Love 12
21 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

My only surprise is how nonchalant and blase Carole appears to be about the fallout.  

Well she really hasn't been, until now.  Going off on her blogs and the tension of the first dinner fight...seems she decided to let it all go but unfortunately B can't.  I am more like Carole that way which is weird because I am Team B.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

If any of the other ladies asked that question, she'd be all over them like flies on a turd belittling them for being so uncool about their lack of understanding hashtags.

I'm not making fun of you or being snarky, because my hubby likes to power wash stuff too (not that often though,) but that's what makes me laugh about men in general.  Most of them won't wash a plate or anything else in the house, but give them a pressure washer and they'll stand out there running the water for hours!!  I do have to say though, once the front sidewalk, driveway, house and fence are nice and clean, I do appreciate his effort.  It's mostly the commercial parking lots that I don't get why they'll send people out there to pressure wash them.  That's a losing battle with that volume of cars!  I figure that parking lots are supposed to be somewhat dirty. 

The parking lot in my building power washes the facility a couple times a year and it's a big waste of time for the most part! A clean car sitting in there is going to be filthy before you know it! Old buildings are like that I guess even if kept up with great maintenance attention! ;-)

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I think Ramona's obligation to warn  there lies more along moral grounds or just general human decency grounds.  She didn't serve her the fish, try to feed her the fish, and she certainly didn't shove it down her throat, but did she passively allow her eat something she knew would make her sick?

For me, the only possible moral defense Ramona has in that situation would be to have legitimately forgotten that Beth was allergic to fish. I hope that's true. Otherwise Ramona is operating at a very low level of moral reasoning, where, "Well, she was a bitch to me, so let her suffer" would justify her silence. That's a very low level to be operating at, so I hope it's not true.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

Carole is so deplorable! She was saying to B about Brian “in the red scarf” “oh well he didn’t like you either.”  I would have loved to see her reaction when she watched the episode where Brian was talking to Bethenny at speed dating and he was saying he only went there to see Bethenny! So yeah Carole, you weren’t his first choice.  Probably not his 2nd, 3rd or 4th choice either. Has Carole looked in the mirror.  She’s so ugly that she’s painful to look at.  She so desperately tries to be cool and it comes across as ridiculous! Just like that stupid earring she was wearing!  

The best part was when Carole said “oh we went out to dinner for 3 hours the next night” lol. Like that was a long date or something? Also, she never mentioned that they went out again after that and Carole would have definitely said “oh we went out on a 2nd date or had sex or whatever.  She just keeps hanging on to this one 3 hour date they went on.  Can you say pathetic??  Meanwhile, he’s constantly texting Bethenny all this time! So Carole, you look very desperate and I guess  that he didn’t want to date you either!!! Sound familiar???

Bethenny was 100% spot on...Carole got the consolation prize! Did you see when Carole said to Bethenny “ Enough” because B was exposing Brian as a player!  Carole wanted it to seem he was head over heels for her and Bethenny blew her out of the water! I loved every minute of it! 

He never said he went there just for B, She said it all laughing. He as a player, and latched on to it since she was so complimented by the idea.

She is an exagerator. She says things and once people agree then she thinks they said it. (reminds me of when she told Lu you dont have to tell me i'm right about tom, you dont have to tell me im right about tom, but I'm right about tom, when lu agreed Bethenny said her joker grin and in her talking head said lu finally admitted she was right)

• Love 6

I used to want to be obscenely rich... and thin.  Not so much now.  Seems like it just makes you miserable and argumentative... and uncaring too.  I'm sure they could all hear Ramona banging and screaming in that lift.

• Love 4

I’m allergic to fish. The first thing I would have done with the soup is smell it. There’s an odor to seafood and fish and it usually tells me whether or not I can eat it. If she has an extreme allergy issue then why doesn’t she have an Epi-Pen in her purse? 

I thought it was pretty nervy of Ramona to tell the chefs not to use butter in anything. For her own food sure but making everyone else not be able to enjoy...selfish. 

Scott meant well sending the big heart of flowers to Tinsley. The shame is that Colombia has so many beautiful tropical flowers that for about the same cost she could have had dozens of arrangements. 

• Love 11
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

This is exactly what is happening. Carole is not getting sucked into the dark vortex of Bethenny drama. It's like a mother not reacting to a toddler's tantrum. Ignore the behaviour. Don't feed into it. 

At first the toddler can't believe this is happening. They are used to getting the reaction. When that doesn't happen they scream louder. When that doesn't give them the response they are looking for, they turn into a puddle on the floor.

Good for Carole.

Yup. Bethenny so likes having control that this whole thing has sent her into a tail spin. I just remembered Scary Island when Jill showed up all loud and shrill with her "Helloooo?" Bethenny had the upper hand there because Ramona and Alex were fanning around to "protect" her from Jill (when I believe before then it had been LuAnn fanning around and "protecting" Bethenny from Jill episodes before). That's a dynamic that Bethenny seems comfortable with.

Someone leaving Bethenny alone after she's claimed (on more than one occasion) that she doesn't want to be around the person has thrown her for a loop.

5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m allergic to fish. The first thing I would have done with the soup is smell it. There’s an odor to seafood and fish and it usually tells me whether or not I can eat it. If she has an extreme allergy issue then why doesn’t she have an Epi-Pen in her purse? 

I thought it was pretty nervy of Ramona to tell the chefs not to use butter in anything. For her own food sure but making everyone else not be able to enjoy...selfish. 

Scott meant well sending the big heart of flowers to Tinsley. The shame is that Colombia has so many beautiful tropical flowers that for about the same cost she could have had dozens of arrangements. 

I had many thoughts on that funeral floral arrangement (as LuAnn referenced it lol). I mean, maybe red roses are Tinsley's favorite flower, in which case my snotty thoughts are moot. However, if they aren't her favorite flower, this gives me the perfect opportunity to launch into how I think that, unless the person has shared with their bae that they loooovvvveeee red roses, red roses are so lazy. I just find it to be that someone, somewhere along the way said that "women love red roses," and that became that. If Tinsley likes other flower types, it would've been better to send those instead. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I do think most of them are just tired of the Beth show aka the great exaggerator.  No one ran to comfort to Beth and well, production was with her to film her writhing on the floor of the bathroom.

Bethenny is the modern little girl who cried wolf.

No one is buying her crap anymore and she can't deal with it.

• Love 17
32 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I used to want to be obscenely rich... and thin.  Not so much now.  Seems like it just makes you miserable and argumentative... and uncaring too.  I'm sure they could all hear Ramona banging and screaming in that lift.

Nah.  Look at Mama June.  If you're an awful, miserable person, you'll be awful whether you're rich or poor. 

But if I had to be miserable, I'd rather be rich.  Everything is easier when you've got money.  Even misery.

4 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Bethenny is the modern little girl who cried wolf.

Well, she was raised by them, so....

• Love 14
11 hours ago, film noire said:

She is, Mozelle - she is actually pretending to not understand hashtags. That's how much contempt she has for her followers/audience/ fans -- she thinks they're stupid enough to buy this bullshit -- next up:  #television ("Stupid q:  is there an evil debbil in that there magic box?") 

So, I had to look, and this person's response is perfect lol

• Love 18

I'm a retired florist so yeah, the arrangement that Scott sent looked like a funeral arrangement. Red roses = love. Since he wanted to declare his love with 365 roses, I can understand why maybe the florist decided to arrange the roses that way. The container would be huge and extremely heavy to carry. It's just kinda sad that he probably spent big bucks on that arrangement and it won't last long because it's probably in wet oasis, which tends to dry out. His intentions were good.

• Love 9

The only one calling Adam shady was Bethenny (and a drunk Luann) and she backtracked then apologized for saying it. Carole never said that Bethenny needed "permission" to contact him but that she should have told her after she called him, not before but after. 

Adam is shady. I always thought so and it was proven to me with his antics at the airport a few weeks ago. Trying to pass his dog as a service pet. Wrong on so many levels. And he wanted it for free to boot. I am asthmatic and allergic to a lot of furry creatures. So I should suffer an attack so this entitled prick can get his dog on for free because he is a a f-buddy of another entitled hag? Save it Carole. As a fellow Leo you disappoint me on so many levels. 

I have been a watcher of this show since its inception. Its my junk food to my NPR. I never liked Bethany. I don't buy her total raised by wolves nonsense as I was raised by feral lions in crack era Spanish Harlem. Despite a not perfect childhood and trauma, I can still recognize my blessings. Thats what has always bothered me about Bethany she can never see the positive in her life. Thats her major hurdle to ever getting better. IMO

Believe I understand cages can be gold but still. She has so much more than most. Therapy not reality TV LADY.

But if anything 2016 and beyond has taught me nothing is ever truly black and white.  I think Bethany really liked Carole. But she's a mess of dysfunction. Thats why she has her oldest friend and paid friends. Someone who knows your trauma and backstory, is probably easier to forgive your shite or overlook it. Its harder with new people who enter your life and you aren't fixing the demons.

But Carole is a jerk. She liked Bethany's meanness and jealousy cattiness when it wasn't directed at her. She joined in. And I get her reason for carefree, life because of the loss of her husband. Major traumatic events can freeze you in that time period the trauma happened. But she wasn't like that with Russ. She was still carefree but a smart interesting woman. She became a carciture when she started to date Adam  playing this  bimbo sex pot. And she's not ugly but she is nowhere as gorgeous or plump booty as she thinks she is. She has no ass. She  gets worse every season imo. 

• Love 14
(edited)
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Sadly, some do buy into everything she says/does. 

What chef goes to a seaside city know for it seafood dishes and then doesn't ask if any of the food being served has fish in it when they are allergic to fish? LOL

I think Bethenny needs more than hormones, she needs some mood stabilizers and antipsychotic meds. LOL  

Heather and Carole became friends very quickly and have remained friends to this day. They are still very close. 

Yes, Carole was horrid to Jules but she followed her good buddies lead and parroted what Bethenny told her. Right out the gate, the first time Bethenny met Jules, she was insulting her, making fun of her, then playing the victim because "Jules reminded" Bethenny of her mother. 

Ramona could care less if Bethenny choked on a bone in front of her after the way Bethenny treated Ramona, like crap (rightfully so though), after Ramona was there when Bethenny was so sick bleeding to death from the worst fibroids in the history of fibroids. 

Carole isn't a child. I would think a woman who traveled to war torn countries would have compassion for an obviously mentally unstable chick which I saw Jules was. She was horrible to Jules on her own. I expect that FROM Bethany who has always be insensitive to the pain of others. Not Miss I am so above everyone because I was a serious journalist".

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Love 9

I think Ramona's obligation to warn  there lies more along moral grounds or just general human decency grounds.  She didn't serve her the fish, try to feed her the fish, and she certainly didn't shove it down her throat, but did she passively allow her eat something she knew would make her sick?

For me, the only possible moral defense Ramona has in that situation would be to have legitimately forgotten that Beth was allergic to fish. I hope that's true. Otherwise Ramona is operating at a very low level of moral reasoning, where, "Well, she was a bitch to me, so let her suffer" would justify her silence. That's a very low level to be operating at, so I hope it's not true.

And I honestly don't see why it's *unlikely* that Ramona legitimately forgot. She's rather self focused and frankly, Bethenny has been on this show how long with how many fancy meals and this is the first I've ever heard that she  had a fish allergy.

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

Carole isn't a child. I would think a woman who traveled to war torn countries would have compassion for an obviously mentally unstable chick which I saw Jules was.

This was my major malfunction with Carole and her coven - Heather and Kristen - in season 6 . They made fun of Aviva's leg and marginalized the trauma she suffered as a six year old getting her leg torn off and the bullying that followed. 

Carole says she was a witness to the "ravages of war".  Kristen and Heather had children with special needs.  You'd think they'd have a shred of compassion for whatever phobias/ptsd Aviva had, (or didn't have but said she did). I know she made it hard but any excuse to dog her, they'd take it.  Excuses are made for Carole's poor behavior/detachment/whatever because of Anthony.  And Beth, well, she was raised by wolves so she deserves a bone for enduring that.  Beth's treatment of Kelly on Scary Island is another example of her complete tone deafness to anyone's pain.  Except her own.  Because whether it's a fibroid, a divorce, food poisoning...it's always worse than everybody else's experience with the same.  It's torture.

• Love 10
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

And I honestly don't see why it's *unlikely* that Ramona legitimately forgot. She's rather self focused and frankly, Bethenny has been on this show how long with how many fancy meals and this is the first I've ever heard that she  had a fish allergy.

I don't know if Ramona forgot or not but the editing was done to intentionally suggest the possibility that she did it on purpose.  Production excels at innuendo.

ETA:  I remember hearing about Bethenny's allergy to fish at the first dinner in the Berkshires.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, ryebread said:

This was my major malfunction with Carole and her coven - Heather and Kristen - in season 6 . They made fun of Aviva's leg and marginalized the trauma she suffered as a six year old getting her leg torn off and the bullying that followed. 

Carole says she was a witness to the "ravages of war".  Kristen and Heather had children with special needs.  You'd think they'd have a shred of compassion for whatever phobias/ptsd Aviva had, (or didn't have but said she did). I know she made it hard but any excuse to dog her, they'd take it.  Excuses are made for Carole's poor behavior/detachment/whatever because of Anthony.  And Beth, well, she was raised by wolves so she deserves a bone for enduring that.  Beth's treatment of Kelly on Scary Island is another example of her complete tone deafness to anyone's pain.  Except her own.  Because whether it's a fibroid, a divorce, food poisoning...it's always worse than everybody else's experience with the same.  It's torture.

This. They lack empathy when they don't like someone but want empathy for themselves. No matter their behavior. Aviva was a horrid woman but they egged that crazy on. I walk away from it. The one who handled Aviva best was Lu. She stayed away.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, janie2002 said:

He never said he went there just for B, She said it all laughing. He as a player, and latched on to it since she was so complimented by the idea.

Ok you people made me actually do the tivo recently deleted.  He said to B “Honestly, the only reason I did this was thinking that you would be here.”  He then followed up with “I did it for no other reason than to come spend time with you.”  He followed up with more gag worthy fluff.  It’s all nonsense anyway.  He is Tom.  Too bad his name isn’t Dick.

• Love 15