Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, BG-RealityBabbler said:

If anyone's trip was "ruined" by Bethenny's behavior that's on the individual - not Bethenny. If they choose to let her mood swings impact them, they have no one to blame but themselves. They can choose to ignore her. Besides, Luann and Sonja didn't seem bothered at all. Seems like Dorinda and Carole are having the most issues with it which is no surprise given they've been snarky about Bethenny all season.

Well what do you want them to do? A little while ago people were saying the ladies were terrible when they ignored Bethenny's yackin' on the floor, now some want to castigate them for being concerned about how Bethenny's doing; esp. with her break with Carole! I'm confused! ;-)

• Love 7
1 minute ago, ChitChat said:

I understand that, but if she's that upset, maybe she should've stayed in NYC to deal with her move and all of the other stuff she has going on. 

I think the ladies pretty much have to go on the group trips - thus how Ramona went on the Mexico trip last year even tho we were lead to believe Bethenny had any choice in who went. I would imagine it's part of the contract to participate... 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

As I understand it, it was Beth suing for custody,  not the other way around.

She's the one that's dragged this out trying to "have it all!" Jason has rights and she can't stand it! Why this man married her in the 1st place is beyond me! ;-)

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, BG-RealityBabbler said:

If anyone's trip was "ruined" by Bethenny's behavior that's on the individual - not Bethenny. If they choose to let her mood swings impact them, they have no one to blame but themselves. They can choose to ignore her. Besides, Luann and Sonja didn't seem bothered at all. Seems like Dorinda and Carole are having the most issues with it which is no surprise given they've been snarky about Bethenny all season.

So does Bethenny have no one to blame but herself that she's letting every blessed thing impact her mood?

(I suppose so.)

• Love 21
(edited)

Being sued for custody of your child is a big fucking deal.

I think she was freaking out about the restraining order ending, or something along those lines.  Why work one's self into a tizzy at this particular moment?  IMO, it was another attempt at bringing the conversation and attention all back to her.  

Edited by ChitChat
correction on quote
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Well what do you want them to do? A little while ago people were saying the ladies were terrible when they ignored Bethenny's yackin' on the floor, now some want to castigate them for being concerned about how Bethenny's doing; esp. with her break with Carole! I'm confused! ;-)

I'm saying them saying "the trip is ruined because Bethenny whatever whatever" is false - they allow it to be ruined. They can ignore her mood swings if it seems to be impacting their enjoyment of the trip. That's a little different than ignoring someone who is having allergic reactions to something they ate. 

Just now, Mozelle said:

So does Bethenny have no one to blame but herself that she's letting every blessed thing impact her mood?

(I suppose so.)

Yes.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, BG-RealityBabbler said:

I think the ladies pretty much have to go on the group trips - thus how Ramona went on the Mexico trip last year even tho we were lead to believe Bethenny had any choice in who went. I would imagine it's part of the contract to participate... 

Right, and did you catch when she was telling Dorinda she didn’t want to go back to Manhattan? The trip could have been a brief escape. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

As I understand it, it was Beth suing for custody,  not the other way around.

Good for her!    I only knew it was a custody battle.   She told Dorinda about it tonight but it was hard to hear what she was saying.   A child should spend time with both parents but not have to live with both of them on a schedule.  What is it - every other week?    I'd fight that too.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, BG-RealityBabbler said:

Aww BG-RB, don't be expecting these ladies to be adults now. Come on! Be reasonable! ;)

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

BTW Miguel is my hero. He left Ramoana in the dust.

I know Ramona can ask for people to do outrageous things for her, but I'm kind of on her side on this one. Miguel and the other guy were introduced as the "House Butlers". It doesn't seem outrageous to ask a Butler to unpack your bags for you. I would think that would almost be expected. 

(I remember one time Southern Charm Patricia was all out of sorts because she had to pack her own bags for a trip because her Butler, Michael, was on vacation.)

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I think she was freaking out about the restraining order ending, or something along those lines.  Why work one's self into a tizzy at this particular moment?  IMO, it was another attempt at bringing the conversation and attention all back to her.  

Ah ha!   I didn't know there was a restraining order.   I don't think we can plan when we get into a tizzy.   Sometimes it's just happens. 

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

Good for her!    I only knew it was a custody battle.   She told Dorinda about it tonight but it was hard to hear what she was saying.   A child should spend time with both parents but not have to live with both of them on a schedule.  What is it - every other week?    I'd fight that too.

Even the judge was getting exasperated by Bethenny so she's the one that's made this so contentious IMO! I got nothing for her! If she had been reasonable early on, more than likely she'd have primary custodianship, but she was a hysterical mess and fk'd it up for herself! You know how bad you have to be for the guy to get any sympathy or consideration from a judge? lol! I can still remember in the heart of this thing when Bethenny was anorexic and posted a pic on social media of her in Brynn's PJ's; judge had to tell her to STOP! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

Bethenny is high strung; that's how she reacts to stuff. 

Which is why I say "cry me a river!" I yawn or laugh when she goes off like that! I lost all sympathy for her when she came up with that BS about being the wealthiest homeless person! It really pissed me off! She's just so unsympathetic and I have nothing for her! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, absolutelyido said:

I know Ramona can ask for people to do outrageous things for her, but I'm kind of on her side on this one. Miguel and the other guy were introduced as the "House Butlers". It doesn't seem outrageous to ask a Butler to unpack your bags for you. I would think that would almost be expected. 

(I remember one time Southern Charm Patricia was all out of sorts because she had to pack her own bags for a trip because her Butler, Michael, was on vacation.)

True! Their duties should also include shoe shining, pressing garments, etc. Ramona's not wrong....except when she doesn't give a gratuity.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Even the judge was getting exasperated by Bethenny so she's the one that's made this so contentious IMO! I got nothing for her! If she had been reasonable early on, more than likely she have primary custodianship, but she was a hysterical mess and fk'd it up for herself! You know how bad you have to be for the guy to get any sympathy from a judge? lol! ;-(

That's OK.   She's not expecting anything from you.   When I got divorced, my ex told me he wanted joint custody.  I told him I'd fight him for full custody until my dying breath.   He backed down.

If I had to fight for primary custody of my child, I'd be hysterical and likely exasperate a saint or two. 

3 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Was I the only one who found Beth’s, “Praise the Lord!” slightly offensive?

I thought it was funny

• Love 18
(edited)
3 minutes ago, AnnA said:

That's OK.   She's not expecting anything from you.   When I got divorced, my ex told me he wanted joint custody.  I told him I'd fight him for full custody until my dying breath.   He backed down.

If I had to fight for primary custody of my child, I'd be hysterical and likely exasperate a saint or two. 

Well at least you admit it and I can accept your feelings with nary a problem! Bethenny probably doesn't even see how "over the top" she can be! "It's my wit, my persona. my whatever..." She's FOS as usual! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I don't know what happened but I quoted someone who quoted something I did not say.

15 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Sooo, why is one parent more deserving to have full custody than another when both of them love their child?

• Love 21

i found the cocaine from almost all of them really offensive. I Apologize for the profanity but it really pissed me off. It was very ugly AMERICAN.  We in America these days are not in the position to be critical like that in other countries. It reeked of classism. Read a book.

Carole Is unfortunate looking AF. And she is a hypocrite. Like I said in my original post I remember her stupid comments "Its like Sonia Young." About Luanne. This was her pre Adam obsession days.

Luanne is  jerk a lot of the time but Carole has always had it in for her. I don't understand her fashion choices. Her bathing suit was cute and so was her shopping outfit. The Bey dress was hideous. And Carole You have no ass. 

I been Bethany. Iced out by chicks that were my friends. But I was 15. In high school.

And I didn't stand there with my puppet face wax puppet friend and mock an anorexic woman who had obviously relapsed.

Dorinda's sandals were hideous and didn't go with that dress AT ALL. I hate those sandals tho. Always have. They are not flattering.

Ramona's gut was on display with the dress in the elevator. Ramona spanx is the winos amiga. Get u some.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, lamujerdecente said:

Like I said in my original post I remember her stupid comments "Its like Sonia Young." About Luanne. This was her pre Adam obsession days.

Wait, I thought Luann said Sonya young about Carole and Adam?

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

I believe that you are correct. Lu said it about Carole: Adam.

18 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I thought it was funny

I thought it was offensive the way Lu’s “Diana Ross” costume was offensive.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

I could have sworn it was carole. I know she said some things about Luanne. And she has always thrown her slut shame digs around. I could have misremembered. 

10 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Sooo, why is one parent more deserving to have full custody than another when both of them love their child?

I'll speak for myself........because I carried my children  for nine months, labored, gave birth and nursed them.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Jason loves fighting with Bethenny more than he loves his child. 

How so?  Seriously.  I like you Martingirl.

In the context of this episode, Beth was the one suing for full custody.  Not Jason.

• Love 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Ramona had been on vacation with 20 of her great girlfriends. 20???!!! Who has that many great girlfriends?

Someone who's FAKE AF! Ramona's just not a real person with anyone! It's like she's holding court wherever she goes and that's why she couldn't help trying to attend Tom's party NY's! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 9
(edited)

Interesting that after dinner the group split up according to whether they were dressed elegantly, or like they were dressed for some random ugly outfit party.  Ramona looked ridiculous, and Carole looked like she was channeling a turn of the century madam in a whorehouse. Maybe that is the look she was going for? She looked better in Hugh Heffner's PJs, and that is a pretty low bar. Sonja, Lu and Bethenny looked gorgeous. I loved Beth's dress, and though I don't wear dresses that one made me want to reconsider. 

Why do these women tell Dorinda anything? And I agree with Bethenny. I wouldn't want to stay in that house, even if it was for free. But then again, I hate busy noisy cities (and could also never live in NYC, so there is that) and if I were to go to any place remotely tropical the last place I would want to stay is in the middle of a city. 

I loved Lu's comment that the arrangement Scott sent Tins should have a dead body under it. Though I sometimes think the women send flowers to themselves (ala Vicki on RHoOC) we know for sure that Scott sent those, as no woman would send herself such an ugly arrangement. And apparently Scott can't count. They were broken up for at least 60 days of their first year, so he could have saved himself the price of 60 roses. (Assuming there was only one break up in their first year - there could have been more). Didn't Tins say that Scott gave her a diamond tennis bracelet for Christmas? So did she complain that she really wanted this one and that is why he has given her yet another bracelet in less than two months? (She said when she opened it that she had wanted one). And finally, why do these women (mostly RHoBH) not realize that they never look better when their "glam squad" gets through with them. I knew Tins was high maintenance, but this was ridiculous.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 9

Why did I get the impression that Ramona didn't forget that Bethenny is allergic to fish?  Then, after the first incident, she puts her dirty fish dishes in front of Bethenny.  I just don't believe Ramona does  that stuff innocently.

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Yikes.  What if the child is adopted?  Then there are a separate set of rules?

Oh and I get the pregnancy thing.  It's the most beautiful gift in the world.  It is special.  I can't say that enough.  It is special.  However, that doesn't mean that the other parent is not deserving. 

Heck, I get that you're coming from a different perspective but a parent is a parent.  Yes.  Shared custody sucks in some perspectives but that's what you sign up for when you have a child in a marriage or relationship.  As a parent, you're equals whether you have a biological child or you have an adoptive child.

Since Bethenny was struggling with a custody issue, we're not really OT yet.   It's not a matter of one parent not deserving.  A "parent is a parent" unless one of those parents is the one who gave birth. There's a old saying........."Don't poke the mama bear."

• Love 1
(edited)
49 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Bethenny is one of those people who must be the center of attention or be in charge of the room or have all eyes on her event/charity/apartment/products/legal issues at all times.  When she isn’t the alpha in the moment, she has oh so many contrivances to swing the focus back to poor widdle B.  The dismissive remarks, the belittling of anyone who dares to challenge her, the crying, the panic attacks, the onset of a malady, the talking loudly over anyone else, the blaming of her actions on her ‘raised by wolves’ childhood, reminding everyone of the never ending battle with her Satanic ex husband...it is exhausting.  She loves to say how honest she is and only tells it like it is.  That is her play when B tells others what she thinks of them. If someone (ex. Carole or Dorinda) tries to flip the script and do a little truth telling back to her, Bethenny will go into attack mode. Or, if that fails to regain control, she will start to well up and hyperventilate and speakreallyreallyfastandrepeatthesamethingoverandover until the other party caves in. Who could stand to be around such mania for any length of time?

She couldn’t just let Tinsley have the spotlight as host for the trip?  She just had to compare the “grimy”, subpar house in Columbia to her amaze-balls house in Mexico.  So disrespectful and rude.  And what person with severe allergies doesn’t a) pack Benadryl or epi-pens, b) let the host know about it, and c) ask whether the allergen is in any of the food BEFORE they eat it?

Which is why I laugh or yawn at her WHOLE act! I'm so over Bethenny; finally went too far and there's no going back! Not sure how she can ever recover with me? ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 14
14 minutes ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

Father's aren't given that option though. 

It doesn't make them any less of a parent, at the end of the day the kid is still 50/50. No kid should feel badly about sharing DNA with their parent. I get ex's can be horrible but when a kid is involved, it's not about what type of partner they were. It's about the type of parent they are and then the sake of the kid that should be respected well over your own feelings. 

I don't disagree.   

• Love 1