Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

re: Room Selection, I thought they were supposed to take the boxes and place them in the rooms, then go around and open them, and whoever's initial was in the box, got that room.  Instead it appeared they walked around as a group and one person opened a box, and whovever's initial was in that box, got that room.

FFS, Bethenny could have put a towel down on the bathroom floor before writhing on it.  I never walk barefoot on floors that are not my own (I always carry flip flops), I never put my suitcase directly on the bed (if a luggage rack is not available, I put a towel down) and I never, ever sit at a hotel desk without putting a towel on the desk chair.  I thought it was pretty gross that Luann was walking around barefoot.

ETA: I never bathe in hotel bathtubs either.  I once stayed in a hotel that had a bath concierge and I STILL didn't use the bathtub.  Showers only.  #cooties

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 14
14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Someone find out how I can get Bethenny's white dress she wore to dinner...I covet that dress.

I think it is Missoni?  Beth wears a ton of Missoni.

Carole and Beth both know how mean the other can be when you're not their BFF/hide in bedroom making fun of everyone partner.  Beth is freaking out because Carole planned ahead and got new BFF Tinsley lined up and now Beth knows Carole is roasting Beth on a stick with Tinsley, just like Carole used to do with Beth about everyone else.  It's funny how both of them thought being nasty and confrontational to everyone was okay until it started being directed at them.

This is some straight up Judy Blume-style adolescent power playing.

• Love 18
13 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Bethenny isn't happy UNLESS her life is in a state of chaos. That is status quo for her. She needs it for sympathy. She isn't happy unless people are fawning all over her telling her how bad her life is.

Her reaction to Tinsley was so Scheana.

ETA: Cry me a fucking RIVER.

Okay. Ride along with me for just a minute because there are two sides to every story.

I believe that Jason and Bethenny got into a toxic cycle with each other after their split and every interaction with them since has been filled with drama. Even while married, we could see a lack of acceptance and endless power struggles. They both want what they want and will not back off for a second. Not to say that Bethenny is an innocent but I do think that Jason made her life a living hell and apparently the judge thought so too and granted a restraining order. There is an addictive quality to drama and the adrenaline remains quite high for months after the the trigger is no longer present. It can be all-consuming. For me, and my situation, it took six months before I could relax. With practically no prompting, I can emotionally be back there again. It seriously takes work to disconnect. 

Bethenny may crave drama and there is a secondary gain from talking about it all of the time. Our true friends will tell us to see a therapist and do something to move forward. I understand why other people were so annoyed with Bethenny because they have worked through divorce, custody and death and did so without being dramatic. 

Bethenny is over-the-top in her reactions. We have seen Bethenny on the floor too many times. Tinsley drops to the floor too. Must be a HW thing.

I have been to Cartagena. Glad that I went but wouldn't make it a point to go back again. I think the destination and hotel choice is producer driven as is the ridiculous room assignment and food issues with the RH franchise. Who uses the bathtub in a hotel? 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Bethenny may crave drama and there is a secondary gain from talking about it all of the time. Our true friends will tell us to see a therapist and do something to move forward. I understand why other people were so annoyed with Bethenny because they have worked through divorce, custody and death and did so without being dramatic. 

So for anyone that sought out Al-Anon this is a classic behavior in children of alcoholics.  They literally create a drama out of everything in their lives because they are most comfortable when in crisis.   And Bethenny could be a poster child.  She is seeing someone because it will pop up on SM as an aside like, I’m supposed to be at the therapist in 15 minutes and here we all sit not moving.  At this point in her life therapy is the only thing that will change this behavior.  I don’t think she will ever be low maintenance or easy going but damn she can’t live like this.

• Love 17
43 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I thought he was implying that too so I looked up the owners and he's not one of them. I LOVE their pizza too.  So good.

https://bushwickdaily.com/bushwick/categories/restaurants/4277-artichoke-pizza-bushwick

Nice work.....I had a boss who invested in a couple hot restaurants in Chicago just for kicks, his main objective was so he would get VIP reservations/treatment when needed.....I can see "artichoke pizza guy" being an investor and claiming he's an owner, they kind of are, but probably under 10%

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Regarding the house/floors being grimy, if I understood the layout of the house correctly, the center pool/courtyard area had an open roof?  It seemed like the house had some indoor/outdoor common areas so it would not be so easy to keep the floors spotless.  LuAnn should have put on some shoes.

Speaking of LuAnn, I didn't think she looked like Sofia Vergara, I thought she looked like a drag queen who was playing Sofia Vergara.  

I see what you're saying and respectfully disagree.  They're paying big bucks to be there or someone is and in my opinion, the dang floors better be clean.  Having a clean house isn't easy.  

• Love 3
Just now, TV Diva Queen said:

I see what you're saying and respectfully disagree.  They're paying big bucks to be there or someone is and in my opinion, the dang floors better be clean.  Having a clean house isn't easy.  

I feel that's like asking a sidewalk to be spotless.  I don't think it's realistic.  The floors in the bedrooms?  Sure, but if the house is built around an indoor/outdoor courtyard area, those floors are not going to be spotless.  It's not a regular house/hotel. 

• Love 24
(edited)

Kelly Bensimon must be popping champagne right now. Bethenny is SUPER messy/messed up. 

We're no where NEAR a Scary Island situation. Bethenny is being a raging attention seeker, I totally agree, but this is not on a Kelly Bensimon level. 

Plus, Ramona says- as B takes the bite, “let me know what you think of the soup.”

The ONLY thing that has me second guessing is that Ramona is so self-absorbed, how would she remember the B is allergic to anything? 

This. Also it's not Ramona's responsibility, as a "frenemy" to monitor Bethenny's allergies. When she said "thats chicken she was indicating some wraps. Bethenny is the adult with an allergy. I have a friend with shellfish allergy and trust me, she has no compunctions about asking a waiter how dish x is prepared and is there anything resembling shrimp in the mix.

I liked Tinsley's room choice method. Hell, I love anything that prevents Ramona and Sonja usual asshole methods of trying to get the best room for themselves. If Ramona had tried that shit this time around, I would not have objected to one of the girls "sweeping the leg" Cobra Kai style. 

Aw, I kinda missed the entering of the house and the immediate battle royale for the perceived "best room".

They both want what they want and will not back off for a second. Not to say that Bethenny is an innocent but I do think that Jason made her life a living hell and apparently the judge thought so too and granted a restraining order. There is an addictive quality to drama and the adrenaline remains quite high for months after the the trigger is no longer present. It can be all-consuming. For me, and my situation, it took six months before I could relax. With practically no prompting, I can emotionally be back there again. It seriously takes work to disconnect. 

Agreed. I have a close family member who likes to whip up the drama so there's ALWAYS a crisis and other family members wonder why I stopped jumping - its because I came to the conclusion that it's ALWAYS drama and since everyone is a grown adult with reasonable mental capacity, I give my advise or suggestions once or twice and then back away when the excuses (that extend or increase the drama) come..

Makes for hilarious viewing on reality shows tho!

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

We're no where NEAR a Scary Island situation. Bethenny is being a raging attention seeker, I totally agree, but this is not on a Kelly Bensimon level. 

We have an episode or two to go, so, a girl can dream....

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

There’s a very good chance that, in 10-15 years, Bryn will feel about Beth exactly the way Beth feels about Bernadette. 

And Bethenny will be the one who is the most shocked.  

2 hours ago, Mozelle said:

"No matter where you go, there you are."

Bethenny needs to go way back in therapy to her childhood and clear those cobwebs first. That's what will give her ultimate long term happiness not having the right vacation rental or dollars, or Twitter followers. She does not get it. 

• Love 20

I’m just gonna say it.  She may have hundreds of billions of dollars, but Beth is a loser.

I wouldn't go that far, but I do think she'd be a lot happier if she got off the reality shows. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I honestly don’t know what Bethenny expected from Carole regarding Brian. First she says that Carole should have told her she was going out with him because that’s “what you do,” but then when Carole stated that Bethenny was friends with Brian she bit her head off insisting that they weren’t. It’s not like Carole was claiming they were BFfs. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 21
54 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Regarding the house/floors being grimy, if I understood the layout of the house correctly, the center pool/courtyard area had an open roof?  It seemed like the house had some indoor/outdoor common areas so it would not be so easy to keep the floors spotless.  LuAnn should have put on some shoes.

Speaking of LuAnn, I didn't think she looked like Sofia Vergara, I thought she looked like a drag queen who was playing Sofia Vergara.  

PS-Artichoke Basille is amazing!!

Yeah. Lu is very attractive. But she is big. She has broad shoulders. She has a big frame. Sometimes she moves and walks in an elegant way. Sometimes... she doesn’t. When she doesn’t, she tends to look like a drag queen. 

• Love 8

My only surprise is how nonchalant and blase Carole appears to be about the fallout.

I don't think Carole was ever attached to Bethenny. I think she was aligned with her and used her for show purposes. Carole's a coward.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sonja: Okay, I can cross this off my bucket list. I had an empanada.

I was dying. How has this woman never had an empanada? What about aboard all those yachts??

3 hours ago, esco1822 said:

With all of the complaining about how Carole isn't over Adam, wants to marry him, makes up stories about how much he loves her, talks about him all the time--you'd think people would appreciate that she went out with someone else.  She went out with a guy, she had a good time, she was happy he wanted to see her again. She didn't know he had been texting Bethenny non-stop so I don't really see the problem. If now, after she knows that he was "running game" she continues to defend him, that's another story but she's already said "it's not that deep." So it's not remotely a Lu and Tom situation. 

I'm speaking for others here, but I think people are comparing him to Tom because Tom also circled the housewives like a shark until he landed himself a biter. Brian is clearly looking for an in. That red scarf would have been a deal breaker for me, personally. 

I thought Tinsley's room selection method was genius, not for the method itself - which seemed unnecessarily complicated, but because she knows these women well enough to realize that if she gives them something in a Tiffany's box they will probably just shut up about everything else. Well done!

• Love 23
7 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I don't think Carole was ever attached to Bethenny. I think she was aligned with her and used her for show purposes. Carole's a coward.

Carole and Bethenny were friends off the show, hanging out and vacationing with each other between seasons. That wasn't happening with the other HWs, namely Ramonja who, up until this season, I believe, always acted like BFFs while on the show. 

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I think that’s what is making Bethenny crazy.  She thought they were friends.  The condescending way Carole speaks to her now is so scarey.  I really thought we were going to find out Bethenny slept with Adam or something.  But now I think Carole got tired of it and moved on.  I wonder what Carole thinks about WWHL.  Andy, the shit stirrer that hates women, asks every single celebrity guest if they are team Bethenny or team Carole.  Every single celebrity guest says Bethenny.  Poor Kristin Chenowith actually apologized to Tinsley before she declared herself team Bethenny.

• Love 11
(edited)

Just getting a chance to watch this now.

Bethenny sucks even more than usual - her jealousy and desire to hurt others is pathological. (Jealous of both Carole and Luanne at that meal, and striking out like a Trump wanna be.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 14

Bethenny doesn’t want “to feel the tension?” She IS the fucking tension!

15 hours ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

Geez Beth is looking for a fight. 

She truly is an unhappy person. Being ugly about the house? Completely uncalled for. Wasn't she just in Puerto Rico telling us all how lucky we all are and to remember the important things. However this 7 bedroom house with staff hasn't been mopped to her standards. The horror. You could tell her the sky is blue and she will take it personally and argue. I wonder if she has enough self awareness to realize how she is feeling is something she has made many feel. 

Nope - no awareness, classic narcissist. She ruins everything and then pretends to be the victim.

• Love 22
9 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I was dying. How has this woman never had an empanada? What about aboard all those yachts??

I'm speaking for others here, but I think people are comparing him to Tom because Tom also circled the housewives like a shark until he landed himself a biter. Brian is clearly looking for an in. That red scarf would have been a deal breaker for me, personally. 

I thought Tinsley's room selection method was genius, not for the method itself - which seemed unnecessarily complicated, but because she knows these women well enough to realize that if she gives them something in a Tiffany's box they will probably just shut up about everything else. Well done!

Perhaps she can't prepare them in her toaster oven?  

Yup, Red Scarf Guy was like a shark circling the housewives' waters looking for prey and, like Tom and also very reminiscent of Slade Smiley (RHoOC) who went through 3 housewives and then bagged that dubious prize known as Gretchen.  

I felt that Carole (who apparently was out of the loop about this guy's shenanigans) needed to be given a heads-up since she seemed pretty pleased that the dude seemed to like her at lunch, but I did raise an eyebrow at the way in which Bethenny told her.

But then Carole had to pop off with her "he didn't want to date you, either" high school bullshit, and I thought well, fuck you, Carole, learn the hard damned way.  

At least Bethenny didn't whip out her phone and start reading his multiple texts to completely contradict Carole's assertion.

I would have.  

Then again, maybe I wouldn't have and waited for the satisfaction of  Carole to see the footage with her own eyes when the episode aired. 

Red Scarf Guy and that "matchmaker" were just telling these women what they thought they wanted to hear.  

Bethenny was his first choice, Carole was his second choice, and apparently Ramona was only worthy of a participation trophy.  

• Love 18

At least Bethenny didn't whip out her phone and start reading his multiple texts to completely contradict Carole's assertion.

I would have.  

Then again, maybe I wouldn't have and waited for the satisfaction of  Carole to see the footage with her own eyes when the episode aired. 

I think Bethenny was too genuinely off her game from the allergy thing. I was more surprised Luann or Sonja didn't raise the point... but maybe they were waiting for the reunion

• Love 6

Frankel always picks the choice most likely to hurt, humiliate, or undermine everyone else in the room. 

Yet we were just discussing an example where Bethenny could have "pulled the receipts" and slapped Carole with how the man who 'didn't want to date Bethenny' was begging Bethenny for dates before turning to Carole's sloppy seconds. And didn't. 

• Love 13

I know Beth is an absolute ass-ache but it's startling how seemingly easy it is for Carole to completely not care about Beth.   Cold doesn't begin to describe it.

Oh Bethenny is being an utter pill and drama queen extraordinaire to where its painful to watch, but I begin to suspect that Carol's queen bee bitch act will end with Bethenny being the one who gets the sympathy. 

• Love 6

I’m watching again today.  Ramoaner goes to the gym, works her ass off with all the fancy equipment, than goes on vacation and can’t even hang her clothes up in the closet by herself.  WTF ?  This isn’t because of her foot either, as she does it all the time.  Consider it your exercise for the day, you stupid ass.

• Love 18

I’m watching again today.  Ramoaner goes to the gym, works her ass off with all the fancy equipment, than goes on vacation and can’t even hang her clothes up in the closet by herself.  WTF ?  This isn’t because of her foot either, as she does it all the time.  Consider it your exercise for the day, you stupid ass.

This! I was dying as my autistic little trash panda swanned around Cartagena!

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Perhaps they don’t contradict Carole’s story. Bethenny is known to embellish and lie and no matter what Bethenny said she was clearly into him because she was the one who kept bringing him up with the other women.

• Love 12
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:

I know Beth is an absolute ass-ache but it's startling how seemingly easy it is for Carole to completely not care about Beth.   Cold doesn't begin to describe it.

This does not surprise me at all, with the kind of loss that Carole has experienced, I think she keeps everyone (or tries) at arm's length as to not expose herself to the kind of pain that she's experienced. I think it's the source of her 'it's not that deep' attitude, she can't let it be that deep.  I think Carole guards herself and I understand why.  

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 15
26 minutes ago, film noire said:

She is a loser -- definitively so, in that she always makes the losing choice -- whether it's dating credibly accused rapists and loan sharks, lying about her achievements, bullying people without money or power (uber drivers, boat captains, former interns), centering her own emotions when "comforting" a grieving widow, or savaging fellow castmates like a rabid pitbull,  Frankel always picks the choice most likely to hurt, humiliate, or undermine everyone else in the room.  She wouldn't know a winning choice if it bit her in her hypocritical ass (kindness? Consideration? Being light and self-deprecating in her humour to keep an evening joyful and fun? -- get off her jock, assholes -- it's Bethenny's hate-filled world and the rest of us just live in it). 

And she can mock Carole all she wants, but Bethenny Frankel is nobody's prize -- consolation or otherwise -- she's a bitter, brutal-tongued shrew with very few friends,  no family, a child whose stability is being thrown to the winds via custody games, and pets who are treated like fodder for social media. What, exactly, is so wonderful about her own self that she feels so free to piss on everybody else?

Thank you for articulating this so perfectly. I would like to, but I’m too frustrated, thinking about this woman!

• Love 9

Watching this episode and judging Bethenny by the episode alone I would have been completely understanding of Bethenny's downward spiral. She has just fallen out with her friend, she's stressed because she's moving, she basically got poisoned by Ramona (who knew exactly what she was doing) all of which contributes to her feeling more and more isolated, bringing on the panic attack.

But I'm not just judging by this episode alone. I'm judging Bethenny after watching her for 10 years. This is the woman who filmed herself running around her old flat she shared with her ex husband crying and then allowed it to be shown on TV (I think it was one of the reunions), her dog was having a seizure and she posted it on snapchat. The attention always comes first for Bethenny before logic, before reasoning. She cannot live without attention and situations like Tinsley getting sent flowers and presents from her boyfriend is like kryptonite for Bethenny. Her compulsive obsession with 'calling others out' only really damages her, at this point. 'Dorinda looooooooves to move the papers around the desk, okay, got it,' she smirks. Then when Dorinda puts her point across and Bethenny comes out of the argument worse off she starts blubbing. You brought it on yourself, girl! 

And stop moving. That's why you're so stressed all the time because you keep moving all the damn time.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, shoegal said:

I feel that's like asking a sidewalk to be spotless.  I don't think it's realistic.  The floors in the bedrooms?  Sure, but if the house is built around an indoor/outdoor courtyard area, those floors are not going to be spotless.  It's not a regular house/hotel. 

Its not a sidewalk thought - its part of a living area, I have a driveway that is 125 feet long, and you can walk barefoot on it all day long and not have feet like Luann did - and my husband probably only power washes it once a month, if that.  I'm am by no means a clean freak or a Ramona, I just think that was gross YMMV and it see it does.  :)  

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, coops said:

friend, she's stressed because she's moving,

Her method of moving would be ideal for me! Go on vacation with your apartment not packed up and come back to a new apartment with all your shit in it. But I am not a control freak like Bethenny.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, coops said:

Watching this episode and judging Bethenny by the episode alone I would have been completely understanding of Bethenny's downward spiral. She has just fallen out with her friend, she's stressed because she's moving, she basically got poisoned by Ramona (who knew exactly what she was doing) all of which contributes to her feeling more and more isolated, bringing on the panic attack.

But I'm not just judging by this episode alone. I'm judging Bethenny after watching her for 10 years. This is the woman who filmed herself running around her old flat she shared with her ex husband crying and then allowed it to be shown on TV (I think it was one of the reunions), her dog was having a seizure and she posted it on snapchat. The attention always comes first for Bethenny before logic, before reasoning. She cannot live without attention and situations like Tinsley getting sent flowers and presents from her boyfriend is like kryptonite for Bethenny. Her compulsive obsession with 'calling others out' only really damages her, at this point. 'Dorinda looooooooves to move the papers around the desk, okay, got it,' she smirks. Then when Dorinda puts her point across and Bethenny comes out of the argument worse off she starts blubbing. You brought it on yourself, girl! 

And stop moving. That's why you're so stressed all the time because you keep moving all the damn time.

This is the third condo Beth has moved to? I understand moving to the second condo. But this move was not necessary. 

• Love 8
(edited)
8 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Its not a sidewalk thought - its part of a living area, I have a driveway that is 125 feet long, and you can walk barefoot on it all day long and not have feet like Luann did - and my husband probably only power washes it once a month, if that.  I'm am by no means a clean freak or a Ramona, I just think that was gross YMMV and it see it does.  :)  

I actually am kind of a clean freak, my house has harwood floors and ceramic tile throughout, so I am very sensitive to clean floors with no grit or grime (something that was an adjustment from my previous carpeted life...I am sweeping/swiffering often).  However, I would never walk around barefoot in an indoor/outdoor space (that's what seems gross to me) and expect my feet to be clean .  It seems like common sense to me and I would put on shoes.  

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This is the third condo Beth has moved to? I understand moving to the second condo. But this move was not necessary. 

This is a much larger space.  She bought it with the first condo money after she was able to evict the squatter.  One of the reasons she moved again was space for herself but in addition space for her offices.  She moved her offices to an adjacent building and they can literally wave to her from their fire escape.  So that is why the move, she needed space, her office needed space and she has the money to get the space.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, shoegal said:

However, I would never walk around barefoot in an indoor/outdoor space (that's what seems gross to me) and expect my feet to be clean .  It seems like common sense to me and I would put on shoes.  

Yeah it’s like expecting your outdoor patio to be spotless, wear shoes if it’s an issue for you. Lu the one not wearing shoes didn’t actually seem bothered by her feet being dirty.

• Love 14

If Carole suggested to Scott that he buy an anniversary present for Tinsley so Carole could present it to her in front of everyone when they were in Colombia I bow to her sense of drama.

Not to mention I would pee myself laughing.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

These women are so funny. Bethenny is having a nervous breakdown. Lu: let’s go shopping! Lol! 

"Are we going shopping?" is the new "Eggs a la Francaise?"

Just be cool, Bethenny.  Don't be all, like, uncool. 

• Love 20
36 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Maybe hanging up her own clothes and unpacking things wouldn't be such a HUGE chore for Ramona if she would learn how to pack correctly....it always looks like she brings an entire season wardrobe for a few nights' stay.  I say this as a notorious overpacker, as I tend to bring more clothes than I ever need or wear on vacation, but I'm getting better.  Color coordination and double duty clothes are much smarter.  I guess, though, God forbid, any of the housewives are seen wearing the same thing twice on one vacation.  Even with that, though, it seems highly unlikely that she wears every single thing in her oversized suitcases.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Perhaps she can't prepare them in her toaster oven?  

Yup, Red Scarf Guy was like a shark circling the housewives' waters looking for prey and, like Tom and also very reminiscent of Slade Smiley (RHoOC) who went through 3 housewives and then bagged that dubious prize known as Gretchen.  

I felt that Carole (who apparently was out of the loop about this guy's shenanigans) needed to be given a heads-up since she seemed pretty pleased that the dude seemed to like her at lunch, but I did raise an eyebrow at the way in which Bethenny told her.

But then Carole had to pop off with her "he didn't want to date you, either" high school bullshit, and I thought well, fuck you, Carole, learn the hard damned way.  

I would have.  

Red Scarf Guy and that "matchmaker" were just telling these women what they thought they wanted to hear.  

Bethenny was his first choice, Carole was his second choice, and apparently Ramona was only worthy of a participation trophy.  

I suspect that Bethenny couldn't pull out her phone to show any "receipts" because she'd already responded that (1) she wasn't friends with Baron Red Scarf and (2) they hadn't gone out, if even for lunch, because she wasn't interested.

47 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:

So, the way I'm looking at it is that by the time these ladies are in Colombia, it's late February or early March. That's a couple months after all the texting stuff that happened in December, and after Carole and Bethenny sat down to rehash who texted what to whom when and how many and why. By the time the whole texting fiasco happened, Carole and Bethenny were already on shaky ground and had been for a few months (since Bethenny came into the season already chattering with Dorinda about how Carole supposedly wasn't supportive of her "Heal the world, make it a better place" efforts*).

They started taping probably around mid- to late October, and Carole didn't seem to be under any impression that there was a rift (growing) between her and Bethenny. Shortly after taping begins is when Carole learns that Bethenny has been saying stuff to Dorinda that Ms. "I'm an open book and I tell it like it is" couldn't say to Carole.  I think we're now almost six months later, and Carole simply doesn't want to engage with someone who's always looking for a fight, former friend or not. For all of the therapy that Bethenny has been in, surely she's had a therapist suggest at some point just extricating herself from a situation or relationship that isn't bringing her joy (I mean, she must have, right, since she declared upon entry to Colombia that she didn't want to ride in the same car as Carole?).

Like I said earlier, Carole is not Jill. Bethenny and Jill fed off of each other and craved the drama that surrounded them as their friendship broke down. I think Carole just wants to light up, chill with her friends who aren't backbiters, wear some fun frocks, talk about politics, and just...be. As such, she's removed herself from Bethenny's drama for her own peace of mind.

* from Carole's IG on October 3, 2017

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I've lost count. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Mozelle said:

I couldn't find the exact dress, but I do recall Tinsley proclaiming it an Alaïa ("An A-what-uh?" -- robber, Clueless). I've found these, instead, on

Thank you for your research but...I might have figured it was a pricey dress, like Beth would wear something from a store I could shop in without taking out a loan:( 

3 hours ago, Ki-in said:

https://www.bigblondehair.com/

This is a good place to try

Seriously fantastic sleuthing!  I did not even realize that I wanted Tinsley's red and white skirt. 

I think I might have to sell a kidney to dress like a NYC HW.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Her method of moving would be ideal for me! Go on vacation with your apartment not packed up and come back to a new apartment with all your shit in it. But I am not a control freak like Bethenny.

You're absolutely right! 

I actually had the luxury of doing just this once and it was *the* best move ever.

I left for work after the movers arrived and I handed off the keys.  They packed everything and transported it to my new condo just a few miles away.

When I left work that day,  I went straight to my new condo and those little scamps had arranged all of the furniture just about exactly where I myself would have placed it.

Pretty much all I had to was unpack my kitchen stuff.

Unfortunately, that was the only time I've had such luxury in moving.  Subsequent moves were the usual pain in the ass.  

I envy Bethenny going on a beautiful vacation and returning to a new living quarters.

Now if only she'd actually relax and enjoy the vacation.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Wait, I thought Luann said Sonya young about Carole and Adam?

Lou did. And then Carole said that was really offensive. My reaction was “Why? Why is that offensive? Unless you think Sonjia dating younger men is offensive?” 

• Love 5