Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Bethenny basically has the same problem that Halle Berry has with her baby daddy Gabe Aubrey. They both tried to turn what should've just been a sperm donor arrangement into an actual relationship. I feel sorry for both men who've been minimalized in their children's lives. 

I wonder if Ramona bothered going back for the wheelchair or if she left it in the road.

Luanne really looked like Sophia Vergara. 

The arrangement of roses did look like something that would be on the altar at a funeral and the hideousness was compounded by the initials (and something a high school guy would send his girl) but the card accompanying it was sweet.  Some people who split for a brief period and then reunite don't 'deduct' that from the total time they're together. I know someone who split with baby daddy #4 went back to baby daddy #3 and then returned to #4 and they just celebrated their 8th anniversary without mentioning the gap.

Loved Dorinda's colorful dress and even liked the gladiator style sandals. Just not together.

Someone needed to tell Carole they weren't in New Orleans and it wasn't Mardi Gras.

Sonja was kind of a non-entity this episode.

As far as the house.  I'm wondering if it's a bit difficult to find a place big enough that will allow filming? I'm shocked there was no fighting over the rooms despite Tinsley's necklace lottery. Which was a cute idea. I don't know why she apologized for them being made of silver instead of gold. Who cares? It was a nice, personalized gesture.  Although I don't understand why she said she couldn't afford to get the gold versions considering how much money she seems to blow through. 

• Love 13
(edited)
49 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Maybe hanging up her own clothes and unpacking things wouldn't be such a HUGE chore for Ramona if she would learn how to pack correctly....it always looks like she brings an entire season wardrobe for a few nights' stay.  I say this as a notorious overpacker, as I tend to bring more clothes than I ever need or wear on vacation, but I'm getting better.  Color coordination and double duty clothes are much smarter.  I guess, though, God forbid, any of the housewives are seen wearing the same thing twice on one vacation.  Even with that, though, it seems highly unlikely that she wears every single thing in her oversized suitcases.

Talking about clothes, am I crazy or what?  Whenever they go on vacation, even if they’re going to dinner on their patio, they all have to get dressed to the nines with full makeup and hair, high heels .. the whole enchilada.  I could see if they’re going to a nice restaurant, but no .. they still get dressed up.  Look at Carole .. walking thru the streets in a getup like she was going to the Grammys.  If they weren’t on t.v., would they still do that?   Give me the simple life.  Tinsley even flew her entire makeup people down and put them up in a hotel.  Can’t the do makeup and hair by themselves?   O.k., I know Scott sent the crew down.  Still.   Next, I’d like to see them go camping.  Could you all imagine?  Lol.  Maybe Luann will take them upstate N.Y. To camp.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Talking about clothes, am I crazy or what?  Whenever they go on vacation, even if they’re going to dinner on their patio, they all have to get dressed to the nines with full makeup and hair, high heels .. the whole enchilada.  I could see if they’re going to a nice restaurant, but no .. they still get dressed up.  Look at Carole .. walking thru the streets in a getup like she was going to the Grammys.  If they weren’t on t.v., would they still do that?   Give me the simple life.  Tinsley even flew her entire makeup people down and put them up in a hotel.  Can’t the do makeup and hair by themselves?   O.k., I know Scott sent the crew down.  Still.  

I sometimes do that. Not the hair and makeup crew, but I usually pack a few nicer things for dinner. Even when it’s a vacation home instead of a restaurant, I feel like dinner during a trip is often the main event of the day. I like to change clothes and look a little nicer. But that’s just me. I wouldn’t look at anyone funny if they showed up to dinner in sweats. Everyone has fun in their own way.

With this crew I feel like they know the dinners are when the alcohol is flowing and shit gets crazy so it’s going to make the final edit. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This is the third condo Beth has moved to? I understand moving to the second condo. But this move was not necessary. 

Supposedly she wanted to sell it to make a huge profit. I don't know if she did net a huge profit but she did sell it within just a few days. She thinks of herself as quite the real estate mogul.  She also guts every property she purchases and renovates from the bare bones. Must be nice to be so wealthy. And still, she's miserable. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

Lu looks fabulous with that hairstyle

Love her Sofía Margarita Vergara look!

That’s a healthy way to have fun - good on her.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Supposedly she wanted to sell it to make a huge profit. I don't know if she did net a huge profit but she did sell it within just a few days. She thinks of herself as quite the real estate mogul.  She also guts every property she purchases and renovates from the bare bones. Must be nice to be so wealthy. And still, she's miserable. 

The condo that sold in one day was the diest one once Jason moved out. The second condo that she is moving from still hasn’t sold and is or was on the market to rent.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Otherkate said:

How has this woman never had an empanada?

I once had an empanada, but it cleared up after a course of strong antibiotics. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Ugh.  Who did this fuckery first, Erica Jayne on RHoBH or Tinsley?  Or some other HW on another franchise?

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't find "glam squad" segments interesting at all and I'd like to shove an extra large foundation brush up the arse of whoever started this trend.

I’m with you.  I just can’t watch BH.  There’s just too much competition.  Who’s got the biggest house, who’s got the most jewelry, etc etc.  They are so fake.  I think Erica Jayne did it first and who cares.  I think the N.Y. Franchise is by far the best in every way, but of course I am partial.  They just “have it”.  Thur others just can’t pull off the comedy like N.Y.  IMHO.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Bethenny isolates herself with her assholery - and her crying outbursts are what she does when nothing else works to get the attention and control back.

But how does that explain her frustration at crying and not wanting others around her when she does? 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Luann watching Ramona's wheelchair antics whilst sporting an amazing pair of sunglasses and proclaiming with something bordering on disgust...

"She's such a pain in the ass."

TWICE.

Abso friggin lutely I loved this too! THOSE SHADES! #becool #dontbealluncool 

3 hours ago, ninjago said:

This is some straight up Judy Blume-style adolescent power playing.

This year Amelia Aerhart next year a Flenser. 

1 hour ago, film noire said:

What, exactly, is so wonderful about her own self that she feels so free to piss on everybody else?

Nothing. I think she strikes first as a defense mechanism. Injure first before she can be injured, abandoned and hurt. 

1 hour ago, Midnight Cheese said:

I know Beth is an absolute ass-ache but it's startling how seemingly easy it is for Carole to completely not care about Beth.   Cold doesn't begin to describe it.

Bethenny behaved repugnantly basically ignoring Carole's marathon efforts, and then dissing Adam wanting PR comp to others. And there's Carol writing a check to help PR residents in support of her friend too. All the more power to Carole in respecting herself and self worth to recognize Bethenny is not her friend and moving on. 

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Perhaps they don’t contradict Carole’s story. Bethenny is known to embellish and lie and no matter what Bethenny said she was clearly into him because she was the one who kept bringing him up with the other women.

How did Bethenny's "non friend" get B's cell # to text her? Hmmmm. Bethenny is lying somewhere.  

1 hour ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Fucking Ramona.  Hasn't been in the house an hour and starts with the kitchen staff.  And if I was on that trip, we would've had words.  Don't breeze into the kitchen announcing that YOU don't like butter.  Some of us love (no ADORE) butter and don't start messing with the local cuisine becasue of  your hang ups.  Do I sound a lil' testy?  Maybe it's because I stayed at a resort in Mexico back in March and they had NO BUTTER the entire time I was there.  They had some mess of a butter substiutue available.  NO bueno.  I didn't eat a piece of toast or a pancake my entire stay and ya girl was hot about it.  

Fucking Ramona made me laugh so hard. I sincerely quoted this to recognize your no butter tragedy. I'll take blackened feet no wheelchair and sleep in the maids room but NO BUTTER? Jesus. That is some real shit.

• Love 19
(edited)
10 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

The condo that sold in one day was the diest one once Jason moved out. The second condo that she is moving from still hasn’t sold and is or was on the market to rent.

I'm confused now if it was condo #1, 2 or 3....

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I believe the second one she owned after she sold the first one that Jason finally moved out of is the one sold in one day. Fredrik from MDLNY listed it, they argued over the list price, B wanted to list it higher and she was right. Of course, that could all have been BS for the show or the sale fell through. If it's on the market for rent now then B made a bad business decision. She should have just continued to live there. The market in NYC is not as hot as it was a couple of years ago. 

The second one still hasn’t sold, she put it up for rent.  The place she lived with Hoppy and he stayed in is the one that sold in a day.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

But how does that explain her frustration at crying and not wanting others around her when she does? 

Just another game that lets her control them - they can’t go off shopping as planned, having fun together, now they feel compelled to tend to her.

• Love 16
Just now, nexxie said:

Just another game that lets her control them - they can’t go off shopping as planned, having fun together, now they feel compelled to tend to her.

Not to mention she makes sure that if she doesn’t go the women will talk about her.

i thought it was rude of her to sulk off when Tinsley got her gift from Scott.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Upon seeing the Cartier seal on the box I was like ah! Lucky girl. Even Ramona was happy for her.

• Love 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m just gonna say it.  She may have hundreds of billions of dollars, but Beth is a loser.

Hundreds of billions!!  Her net worth is 25 million according to Google.  Nobody has hundreds of billions. 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Not to mention she makes sure that if she doesn’t go the women will talk about her.

She just can’t bear for anyone else to get something good, and can’t watch it. Yet in her talking head she referred to her jealousy, making a joke as cover. She must have been aware that she looked weak when she walked away.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I think that’s what is making Bethenny crazy.  She thought they were friends.  The condescending way Carole speaks to her now is so scarey.  I really thought we were going to find out Bethenny slept with Adam or something.  But now I think Carole got tired of it and moved on.  I wonder what Carole thinks about WWHL.  Andy, the shit stirrer that hates women, asks every single celebrity guest if they are team Bethenny or team Carole.  Every single celebrity guest says Bethenny.  Poor Kristin Chenowith actually apologized to Tinsley before she declared herself team Bethenny.

Maybe, the celebs are afraid of Bethenny's wrath if she doesn't get their vote.  She is childish and quite revengeful. I could imagine she could start something mean on a celeb. 

And now, she's so contradictory.  At first, she's offended that Carol didn't tell her about the date, then she denies they are friends.  She was so jealous.  She can't stand for anyone to get one up on her. She just had to rain on Carol's few minutes of amusement, talking about a date.  No big deal, but, fun chatter for the ladies, but, no....Beth would not let that go.  She has to piss on it and rob Carol's moments.  Just a mean girl, imo.  And, if the attention on her fades, she either acts all insolent or feigns panic.  She's very charming, so it works with some people.  Only after people really get your number does it wear itself out.  I think Carol has it now. 

And, she couldn't let Tinsley have a good time either.  Had to bring her happiness down by implying the place wasn't good enough for her.  And, she admitted why she did it. She said that this was a trip for Tingsley and Carol and she was not included.  My goodness, if she wasn't so funny at times, I'd totally hate her. 

I think everyone else tried to have a good time. Can someone remind me why Columbia, though?  It did look nice.  

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Maybe, the celebs are afraid of Bethenny's wrath if she doesn't get their vote.  She is childish and quite revengeful. I could imagine she could start something mean on a celeb. 

Kristin Chenowith owns NYC.  Bethenny is a nobody compared to her.  Afraid of Bethenny, I don’t see it.

6 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

nd, she couldn't let Tinsley have a good time either.  Had to bring her happiness down by implying the place wasn't good enough for her.  And, she admitted why she did it. She said that this was a trip for Tingsley and Carol and she was not included.  My goodness, if she wasn't so funny at times, I'd totally hate her. 

No, she never said a word to Tinsley.  Dorinda did.  So Dorinda wanted to ruin Tinsley’s good time.  Dorinda did it to amuse herself.  She doesn’t care if it hurts someone.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

And now, she's so contradictory.  At first, she's offended that Carol didn't tell her about the date, then she denies they are friends.  She was so jealous.  She can't stand for anyone to get one up on her. She just had to rain on Carol's few minutes of amusement, talking about a date.  No big deal, but, fun chatter for the ladies, but, no....Beth would not let that go.  She has to piss on it and rob Carol's moments.  Just a mean girl, imo.  And, if the attention on her fades, she either acts all insolent or feigns panic.  She's very charming, so it works with some people.  Only after people really get your number does it wear itself out.  I think Carol has it now. 

And, she couldn't let Tinsley have a good time either.  Had to bring her happiness down by implying the place wasn't good enough for her.  And, she admitted why she did it. She said that this was a trip for Tingsley and Carol and she was not included.  My goodness, if she wasn't so funny at times, I'd totally hate her. 

I think everyone else tried to have a good time. Can someone remind me why Columbia, though?  It did look nice.  

Specially considering Tins was born and wed into wealth and she is all like it's a great place no biggie.

Of course B new money has to put the house down.

• Love 12
Just now, QuinnM said:

No, she never said a word to Tinsley.  Dorinda did.  So Dorinda wanted to ruin Tinsley’s good time.  Dorinda did it to amuse herself.  She doesn’t care if it hurts someon

She also bitched about it to Lu and Sonja complaining to everyone but the host, particularly when it’s on camera, is not a good look.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Yes, and that is not hundreds.  

I was kidding, and I guess you're not, so when he went over, even a penny,  over on the first , hundred billion, anything after that becomes a plural.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, coops said:

And stop moving. That's why you're so stressed all the time because you keep moving all the damn time.

I agree, it's enough already. I have a relative who needs to move all the time. Now that I think about it, she's a lot like Bethenny in a lot of ways - including being smart, funny, witty, etc, but I'm always so tired when I leave her. Hah. My relative moves because she always needs a project, something for her brain to do. Problem is, she has 4 kids, 2 dogs, and a husband and they all have to move with her. 

1 hour ago, ladle said:

"Are we going shopping?" is the new "Eggs a la Francaise?"

Just be cool, Bethenny.  Don't be all, like, uncool. 

I died. Lu, I can not quit you.

52 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Ugh.  Who did this fuckery first, Erica Jayne on RHoBH or Tinsley?  Or some other HW on another franchise?

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't find "glam squad" segments interesting at all and I'd like to shove an extra large foundation brush up the arse of whoever started this trend.

I don't know if we are the minority, but I absolutely HATE the glam squads being brought on these vacations and wish they would be banned. I don't need the reminder that this is a TV show, thanks.

• Love 15
(edited)

A woman with a tall, and lithe body like LuAnn could have pulled off Carole's look. Instead, Carole looked like a slutty Miss Havisham.

Bethenny allergic reaction would be a legit reason for having a panic attack. However, she should had bowed out of going out, and rested and started fresh the next day. 

Carole was goading Bethenny by bring up Brian at dinner, and wanted B to react with jealousy. I thought it was a calculated move on Carole's part. She likes to poke the bear. Generally, I find Carole lacks compassion. She seems oblivious to other people's hurt, and pain. 

Ramona is unreal. The wheelchair while wearing heels,  the 'no butter' request, and wanting the staff to hang up her clothes. Miquel is the hero for all people who have ever worked in hospitality when he walked out out on her. It was hilarious. Even the elevator wasn't having no part of her diva behavior!

Scott really is a great boyfriend. He not only flew in a glam squad, but sent Tinsley a Cartier bracelet, and a funeral 'may their love never die' floral arrangement. Was it a little over the top? Maybe, but very thoughtful, and sweet. Tinsley is definitely thoughtful in the gift-giving department, and the little Tiffany necklaces were a lovely touch to gift the ladies, and a great way to settle the impending room selection of doom. 

Lu was still in party mode, and the wig was a nice touch. She'd be fun to travel with. What was she smoking at the table?

I'm over Dorinda this season. She is definitely likes stirring the pot, and then denies it later on. Also, she gets really nasty when she drinks too much. Maybe she was told to amp it up. but it isn't a good look for her. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

Ramona is unreal.

Even the elevator wasn't having no part of her diva behavior!

Seriously though, stuck Ramona yelling to no avail for help in a dress made from the scratchy material of a martini patterned Thirty-One bag silhouetting her wine gut was karma payback in its richest form. A thing of beauty. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

You're absolutely right! 

I actually had the luxury of doing just this once and it was *the* best move ever.

I left for work after the movers arrived and I handed off the keys.  They packed everything and transported it to my new condo just a few miles away.

When I left work that day,  I went straight to my new condo and those little scamps had arranged all of the furniture just about exactly where I myself would have placed it.

Pretty much all I had to was unpack my kitchen stuff.

Unfortunately, that was the only time I've had such luxury in moving.  Subsequent moves were the usual pain in the ass.  

I envy Bethenny going on a beautiful vacation and returning to a new living quarters.

Now if only she'd actually relax and enjoy the vacation.

Yes, moving is very stressful.  Once, I packed the whole house, then took my cat on a plane to Florida to a brand new house we bought.  My husband closed on the house, then drove down with the rest.  After one year, I had enough of decorating and not working and missed my kids terribly.  We sold the house in four months thankfully, I packed up again and moved back to New York near the kids and got my job back.  Bought a condo (less work around the house for him) and both are happy.  Never again, except you know where .. the last place, lol.  Moving is a bitch.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

No - you're not the only one. Or at least I'm sitting next to ya feeling the same way ;) . It's one of the things I like about RHONY - for the most part, Tins excluded, the women aren't afraid to be filmed without makeup and looking like they just woke up. There was an episode recently where Bethenny had the dark under eyes that lots of folks commented about. Although I agree she has some serious dark under eyes and excellent makeup skills she uses to hide them - I appreciated her being seen undone. It's refreshing compared to every other RH franchise where "glam squads" seem to be the new norm. I think it's just Tins that has to be completely done up at all times. Another reason for her to not come back next season (although I don't find her completely objectionable, lol). I completely cringed when the scene came on with Tins and her "gift from Scott Glam Squad" getting her face on and hair done... 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Barbara Please said:

Carole was goading Bethenny by bring up Brian at dinner, and wanted B to react with jealousy. I thought it was a calculated move on Carole's part. She likes to poke the bear. Generally, I find Carole lacks compassion. She seems oblivious to other people's hurt, and pain. 

One thing I will say in Beth's favor is that she (and Dorinda) seem the least invested in being attractive to men.  Her looks, her styling, even her marriage, seem like they are done to show that she has control and can attain goals.

Then there is Carole. Carole's identity is hugely wrapped up in being seen as attractive, YOUNG and desirable.  That's why she's wearing these ridiculous get-ups, why she had to gloat about being "picked" by Brian (she left out that he hadn't bothered to get her phone number that night) and it's why she has always hated Luanne

The whole falling out between Beth and Carole comes down to Beth, unthinkingly saying to Carole that Adam is "an operator", thus blowing the lid off the ruse that even Carole's BFF believed Adam was just head overheals with Carole and never noticed that she was 20 years older because she is so attractive and youthful (oh and thanks for the five star vacations and TV time.)  That was an unpardonable sin to Carole.  Her ego could not handle being told by her friend that Adam had used her.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The whole celebs pick Bethany over Carole  to me is odd. Maybe celebs are that diffrent. I remember when Caroline Manzo was still on RHONJ and celebs loved her. I never understood it.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I’m with you.  I just can’t watch BH.  There’s just too much competition.  Who’s got the biggest house, who’s got the most jewelry, etc etc.  They are so fake.  I think Erica Jayne did it first and who cares.  I think the N.Y. Franchise is by far the best in every way, but of course I am partial.  They just “have it”.  Thur others just can’t pull off the comedy like N.Y.  IMHO.

I love how, all these seasons later, the women of NYC still travel like ordinary people: jeans and sneakers. The ladies of BH and ATL are *always* in stilettos and impractical clothing, teetering through airports.

1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

Kristin Chenowith owns NYC.  Bethenny is a nobody compared to her.  Afraid of Bethenny, I don’t see it.

No, she never said a word to Tinsley.  Dorinda did.  So Dorinda wanted to ruin Tinsley’s good time.  Dorinda did it to amuse herself.  She doesn’t care if it hurts someone.

Dorinda is a blabbermouth, “bone carrier” (or however it’s phrased when talking about Sheree). Bethenny knew this about Dorinda months ago and still decided to bitch about the house and Tinsley to Dorinda. She knew it would get back to Tinsley that way, thus giving Bethenny something *else* to argue about. 

1 hour ago, Barbara Please said:

A woman with a tall, and lithe body like LuAnn could have pulled off Carole's look. Instead, Carole looked like a slutty Miss Havisham.

Bethenny allergic reaction would be a legit reason for having a panic attack. However, she should had bowed out of going out, and rested and started fresh the next day. 

Ramona is unreal. The wheelchair while wearing heels,  the 'no butter' request, and wanting the staff to hang up her clothes. Miquel is the hero for all people who have ever worked in hospitality when he walked out out on her. It was hilarious. Even the elevator wasn't having no part of her diva behavior!

Scott really is a great boyfriend. He not only flew in a glam squad, but sent Tinsley a Cartier bracelet, and a funeral 'may their love never die' floral arrangement. Was it a little over the top? Maybe, but very thoughtful, and sweet. Tinsley is definitely thoughtful in the gift-giving department, and the little Tiffany necklaces were a lovely touch to gift the ladies, and a great way to settle the impending room selection of doom. 

Lu was still in party mode, and the wig was a nice touch. She'd be fun to travel with. What was she smoking at the table?

I'm over Dorinda this season. She is definitely likes stirring the pot, and then denies it later on. Also, she gets really nasty when she drinks too much. Maybe she was told to amp it up. but it isn't a good look for her. 

The topic of the speed dating came up because LuAnn brought it up.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 8
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

The whole celebs pick Bethany over Carole  to me is odd. Maybe celebs are that diffrent. 

I mean, they do tend to be narcissists? Or at least dramatic outbursts and pathological attention-seeking resonate with them. (I know...not all celebrities...lol.)

Edited by RedInk
  • Love 5

I wonder if Ramona saw the irony in the fact that she's always extra with the staff helping her pack and the time she actually could have used some help she was left to fend for herself, lol. 

Bethenny is certainly not the kindest person but her behaviour seemed off even for her. She said from the start that she wasn't in the best place to go on a vacation and she should have stuck with her gut and not gone. I wonder if she went because she had to or if she also partly went because she hoped the change of scenery would help her forget her problems for just a little bit. Bethenny unhinged is usually nasty and mean. This Bethenny was unhinged with complete emotional turmoil. 

I love that LuAnn was still down to have fun even though she wasn't drinking. She seems naturally drawn to adventure and just enjoying life, and obviously that has come with some bad decisions along the way, lol. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Hundreds of billions!!  Her net worth is 25 million according to Google.  Nobody has hundreds of billions.  Not even Jeff Bezos.

Sorry. I just meant that she has a LOT of money, yet she does not have a lot else going for her that could make her happy.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Geez, Bethenny laying on the bathroom floor gagging and the other ladies sitting downstairs drinking and eating. Hope she did bring the Benadryl with her. 

Why didn't she ask what the soup was before she tried it? They are in a costal city know for their fresh fish. IMO, it was all an act for attention. 

21 hours ago, bosawks said:

Lu not drinking, oddly, seems to make Beth cranky.

Everything makes Bethenny cranky unless she is in total control.

21 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm with Bethenny....that pool looked gross

Yet, there she was in said gross pool the next morning, wailing away to Tinsley for sympathy and an excuse for her nasty behavior.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, janie2002 said:

Also did you catch Bethenny said Carole was Having a later in life crisis, not a midlife crisis. She is such a slick bi***

Yes.  I caught it and she's right.   Carole is 54 years old. She'd have to live to 108 for this to be a midlife crisis. 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

These women were very obnoxious ugly Americans with the cocaine comments. Like seriously you stupid bitches thats offensive. Read a book.

Carole is a very unfortunate looking try hard. UGH. Have grown to despise her.

Dorinda shoes were horrible. The only ones who dressed well on this trip were Bethany, Luanne and suprisingly Sonia. Tinsley had a few cute pieces. Everyone else looked like shit. Both Carole and Ramona looked terrible in their dresses at the dinner.

Bethany. I feel for her because I been there with mean bitches attacking you that were your friends. But I was 15. When. It. Happened. 

And I didn't join in on an anorexic coworker in her moment of relapse. But I was on her side at dinner. Carole is a hypocrite. She talked so much about Luanne and Tom and Look at her defending this guy. Why didn't Bethany take out the receipts? 

Same reason she gets shit for Adam"Thats like Sonia young." Her words towards Luanne in pre Adam obsession seasons. Over her.

No one attacked Bethenny, she got nasty with them and they had/have a right to defend themselves from her attacks.

• Love 10
20 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Carol pretends to be something / someone she's not. 

Bethenny crying over a lost friendship is more real than Carol will ever be.

Bethenny is the one that threw away that friendship, not Carole. Bethenny talked smack about Carole, Carole/Adam, to pretty much everyone but when Carole would ask if Bethenny was upset with her, Bethenny would deny it. Then they finally have a sit down, hug it out and Bethenny goes right back to smack talking Carole and ignoring her, she went so far that she refused to even sit beside Carole at a group dinner. Carole isn't responsible for the friendship failing, that is Bethenny's doing.

20 hours ago, breezy424 said:

As I understand it, it was Beth suing for custody,  not the other way around.

Bethenny is trying to get "primary" custody of Bryn and she was the one that filed/instigated this custody battle, not Jason.  

• Love 18
2 hours ago, janie2002 said:

Also did you catch Bethenny said Carole was Having a later in life crisis, not a midlife crisis. She is such a slick bi***

Yeah. That was funny as f@@@. And Carole deserves it. She isn't middle aged, and she's butt hurt that a friend pointed out her ex may not be such a great guy, and no one threw poor Carole the right kind of party for her marathon. I've had good friends run marathon's and triathalon's and not one of them expected me to be there or throw them a party. Normal people don't expect that. Normal people don't complain that a party isn't good enough for them. B is a piece of work, but Carole is too.

• Love 14
57 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

The whole celebs pick Bethany over Carole  to me is odd. Maybe celebs are that diffrent. I remember when Caroline Manzo was still on RHONJ and celebs loved her. I never understood it.

I know.....odd. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny is the one that threw away that friendship, not Carole. Bethenny talked smack about Carole, Carole/Adam, to pretty much everyone but when Carole would ask if Bethenny was upset with her, Bethenny would deny it. Then they finally have a sit down, hug it out and Bethenny goes right back to smack talking Carole and ignoring her, she went so far that she refused to even sit beside Carole at a group dinner. Carole isn't responsible for the friendship failing, that is Bethenny's doing.

I'm sure you won't be surprised but I disagree.   Carole is a bitch and has ragged on Bethenny in every TH all season.  Neither one of us is going to change our opinion so let's just agree to disagree.

1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Yeah. That was funny as f@@@. And Carole deserves it. She isn't middle aged, and she's butt hurt that a friend pointed out her ex may not be such a great guy

I thought so too and just posted up thread that Carole would have to live to 108 for this to be a midlife crisis.   LOL

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

I thought so too and just posted up thread that Carole would have to live to 108 for this to be a midlife crisis.   LOL

The phrase isn’t based on a persons actual lifetime it is defined in dictionaries as between the ages of 45 and 65, so both Carole and Bethenny are middle aged.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 16