Type keyword(s) to search

Josiah and Lauren: He Has To Marry Somebody

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Because she gave birth late Friday afternoon, too late to get out to the media before the weekend. 

So they had to announce it via media/press releases vs. a private announcement on SM because they’re just that special, I guess. 🙄 I love the name Bella and she looks just like Lauren IMO.

Edited by farmgal4
Added a sentence
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, farmgal4 said:

Yes, but we’ll get to hear about Lauren’s “long and difficult” labor until their next baby is getting ready to be delivered.

You mean until forever. “Lauren could have died delivering you” is a family tradition, after all...

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

So they had to announce it via media/press releases vs. a private announcement on SM because they’re just that special, I guess. 🙄 I love the name Bella and she looks just like Lauren IMO.

The waiting to announce is a Duggar family thing.  Kendra's daughter Addison was born Saturday Nov. 2 and they announced Monday when US Weekly was ready.  Lauren had her baby Friday and announced today. If M6 is born this week, she'll be announced next Monday. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

The article rehashed the whole Asa odyssey, but I did notice that when they talked  about the birth there was no mention of Asa or a “rainbow baby”. 

So there’s that I guess.  Glad everything worked out well for them.

There is #rainbowbaby

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

In that case, they'll have to have 26 for a full set. 

Adam, Benjamin, Caleb, Daniel, Ephraim, Frank, and Gideon.

Bible names, that was Ma's idea. ABCs, that's was Pa's. 

Edited by McManda
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

I think Bella is cute, looks like Lauren. As much as I find the Duggars despicable, I am always happy to see presumably healthy deliveries/babies. Glad Lauren didn't go the Jill/Joy/Jessa disaster home birth route. 

Bella Milagro Duggar. Good thing she is most likely going to marry and change her name because Duggar ruins the prettiness of Bella Milagro. 

• Love 23
5 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Here's another article:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7674283/Counting-stars-Josiah-Lauren-Duggar-welcome-baby-girl-named-Bella-Milagro.html

I think the Daily Mail writer is not a fan.  The article is kind of snarky.  From the article:

I know the Daily Fail is such a trash publication, but I do enjoy their snarkier articles. 😂

Just now, yogi2014L said:

Bella Milagro Duggar. Good thing she is most likely going to marry and change her name because Duggar ruins the prettiness of Bella Milagro. 

It really is a pretty first and middle name combo. But because I have the sense of humor (and sensibilities) of a 10-year-old boy, the first thing I thought of was that her initials were going to be BM Duggar. . . .

• LOL 22
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Does it look as though the IV is in the back of Lauren's arm? Is that usual? I didn't have an IV when Baby Ponga was born, but was under the impression they went into the inside of the arm.

I have bruises up and down the outside of my arms from my recent IVs.  I think the other posters are right that they put them any place they can.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, yogi2014L said:

I think Bella is cute, looks like Lauren. As much as I find the Duggars despicable, I am always happy to see presumably healthy deliveries/babies. Glad Lauren didn't go the Jill/Joy/Jessa disaster home birth route. 

How is Milagro pronounced?

• Love 1

Sweet baby.  Newborns are the best.  I'd love to snuggle one for a while.  My daughter is done having kids and my son and his girl don't want kids so no more newborn snuggles for me. 

Lauren isn't my favorite but i hope all went well and everyone is happy and healthy. 

• Love 12

I think naming the baby Bella is in extremely poor taste considering Joy's loss. Why would she do that? It's already going to be painful for Joy, no matter what she said about being happy for her siblings. Now she has to see a baby girl that same age and basically the same name on a regular basis. Lauren has zero empathy. 

• Love 23

Glad everything went well & can't  wait to hear all the birthing details. 

Another shared birthday between my family & the Duggar clan. November 8 is my mother's birthday.  I share a birthday with Gideon (Feb 23) & unfortunately Mr. Barb shares his (March 3) with Smuggs.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Tasya said:

I think naming the baby Bella is in extremely poor taste considering Joy's loss. Why would she do that? It's already going to be painful for Joy, no matter what she said about being happy for her siblings. Now she has to see a baby girl that same age and basically the same name on a regular basis. Lauren has zero empathy. 

By that token, interacting with her sister in law Anna would produce terrible pain as well.  I don't buy it. 

But then, I don't think the names are similar except in the vaguest sense.   

• Love 15

I assume they are home now. Wonder how Lauren is coping with a newborn while healing from her “long and difficult” labor.

I’m guessing her mom won’t be available to wait on her because there are still little ones at home. Then again, I suppose a sister mom could be recruited to free up Grandma.

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

I assume they are home now. Wonder how Lauren is coping with a newborn while healing from her “long and difficult” labor.

I’m guessing her mom won’t be available to wait on her because there are still little ones at home. Then again, I suppose a sister mom could be recruited to free up Grandma.

I assume that the younger sister that was always with Lauren (can’t remember her name atm) will be there ASAP.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Puffin said:

I love the name Bella, although I always thought of it as a nickname, it’s a nice name though. Also does anyone else think the baby looks a bit like Josie? 

That's the first thing I thought of - Josie 

• Love 2