• Start Topic

12 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

Thank you! Happy birthday to Mr Barb! 

12 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Happy belated birthday!

Thank you. We both had nice birthdays. 

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures, 1 video:

Is that pink lightweight summer dress the only thing Jennie has to wear? (2nd picture)  I think it is the same one she wore on the Girls Lunch & Shopping trip. I don't know what thread we discussed the shopping trip so I can't  compare pictures. I know it was brought up there & also on another site. If it's not the same dress, it is a similar style which doesn't seem to fit her correctly. 

• Love 3

Josh looks 15 years older than Jana rather than 2. It's wild how badly the majority of the male Duggars have aged in comparison to their own father even. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Barb23 said:

Is that pink lightweight summer dress the only thing Jennie has to wear? (2nd picture)  I think it is the same one she wore on the Girls Lunch & Shopping trip. I don't know what thread we discussed the shopping trip so I can't  compare pictures. I know it was brought up there & also on another site. If it's not the same dress, it is a similar style which doesn't seem to fit her correctly. 

Jenni wore a pastel blue print of the same dress style at the girls' breakfast.  She's been in that same blue flour sack summer dress for years now, it seems.  Either she really loves it or Lolli hasn't seen fit to replenish her wardrobe with more suitable clothes.

• Love 2
On 3/4/2020 at 10:03 AM, BitterApple said:

Lol, 32 and the only party guests Josh could muster were his kids and the siblings who live on the premises. He may be Michelle's golden boy, but it's pretty obvious what the older ones think of him.

Even before the scandals broke it was clear to me that the older kids couldn’t stand Josh. I thought he was just a run of the mill asshole that they tolerated because their parents made them. 

It’s no secret why Josh doesn’t have any friends he’s a pretty unlikeable person. 

• Love 13
46 minutes ago, louannems said:

Jenni wore a pastel blue print of the same dress style at the girls' breakfast.  She's been in that same blue flour sack summer dress for years now, it seems.  Either she really loves it or Lolli hasn't seen fit to replenish her wardrobe with more suitable clothes.

Maybe it’s some kind of punishment 

1 hour ago, Barb23 said:

same dress different color. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

That is possible! TBH, they're kind of ugly but if she made them, she probably is thrilled to wear them. 

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. She might actually be proud of them.

• Love 3
(edited)
20 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

I rather punch her in the groin. 

I'd rather kick Smuggar in the groin, but that's neither here nor there. 😁

Edited by Sew Sumi
Autocorrect doesn't understand human anatomy
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 3/4/2020 at 11:03 AM, BitterApple said:

Lol, 32 and the only party guests Josh could muster were his kids and the siblings who live on the premises. 

Lily & Ellie did a blurb on Josh's 32nd birthday on their site (Duggar Family Blog) titled "Josh's Birthday Bash."  It said that his parents threw him a small family party at their house & then on another day a group of Duggars went bowling. 

We did the same thing on my son's 8th birthday.  Except he had his friends (& not just family) at his bowling party.

• LOL 14
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Lily & Ellie did a blurb on Josh's 32nd birthday on their site (Duggar Family Blog) titled "Josh's Birthday Bash."  It said that his parents threw him a small family party at their house & then on another day a group of Duggars went bowling. 

We did the same thing on my son's 8th birthday.  Except he had his friends (& not just family) at his bowling party.

Who wants to be friends with sex pest though? Other than Anna. 

• Love 3
Just now, Sew Sumi said:

Anna reminds the Leghumpers to Spring Forward. Are people so unaware of the upcoming time change? 

She’s desperately trying to remain relevant. She can no longer brag she is the mother of the only Duggar granddaughters. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 3/5/2020 at 5:09 PM, Sew Sumi said:

I'd rather kick Smuggar in the groin, but that's neither here nor there. 😁

After having weighed the options, I think I'd really rather not be anywhere in the vicinity of Smuggar's groin even if the purpose was to kick him in it...

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

After having weighed the options, I think I'd really rather not be anywhere in the vicinity of Smuggar's groin even if the purpose was to kick him in it...

🤮

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

You bring up a very good point, especially with coronavirus getting more traction. Might I suggest a red hot poker? He is pained, and one doesn't have to make physical contact. 😁

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
On 3/4/2020 at 11:50 AM, Mrs. P. said:

Anna looks so different to me. I can't figure out what has changed her appearance so much. Maybe the eyebrows?

Yep, the eyebrows.  She doesn’t have a clue how to apply eyebrow pencil.  They’re too thick and too dark IMO.  She’s been watching JRod’s makeup tutorials perhaps? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I agree the recent eyebrow trend is harsh. I see it everyday. I'm guessing Anna and the Seewald girls don't realize their eyebrows enter the room before they do and also leave visual trails when they exit.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 3/8/2020 at 6:40 AM, GeeGolly said:

I agree the recent eyebrow trend is harsh. I see it everyday. I'm guessing Anna and the Seewald girls don't realize their eyebrows enter the room before they do and also leave visual trails when they exit.

As someone who was a teen during the super-plucked, thin eye brow style phase of the late 90s, all I can say about this current, opposite eye brow trend is:

YOU ALL WILL REGRET THIS WHEN YOU LOOK AT PICTURES A DECADE FROM NOW.  You'll see this trend was kind of ridiculous & looked especially ridiculous on the average person (compared to famous people & models with make-up artists & the like).

(But I feel Anna & Josh regret a lot about their lives already, anyway, but aren't about to change anything.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

It’s likely due  to just plain laziness, but I’ve never felt any need to have anything than my just plain natural eyebrows. Women have enough to do with shaving, etc.

Yeah, I'm admittedly a bit of a savage when it comes to fashion, but I've never given a shit about my eyebrows or done anything with them. They are what they are. So, for that reason, I've never had opinions on Anna's or anyone else's eyebrows. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

But I feel Anna & Josh regret a lot about their lives already, anyway, but aren't about to change anything.

I think they regret a lot of things, but don’t accept responsibility for any of them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, kokapetl said:

Mackynzie, Michael, Marcus, Meredith, M5 and Marielle boatlift. Now would be an appropriate time to close up shop. Commit the ultimate Duggar crime, use birth control. 

Not a chance. One has to die to stop being a Duggar baby factory.

18 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Not a chance. One has to die to stop being a Duggar baby factory.

I hope they have a hefty life insurance policy on Anna. If she’s gonna play fast and loose with her life. 

Edited by kokapetl
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

I checked and Smuggar did not go to sinners camp till August 2018. So I will start checking are July. 

Smuggar went in 2015, right after Joshgate II.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

I recall Josh being sent to Reformers Unanimous camp pretty much the day after the Ashley Madison stuff came out and the “fortress in my heart” blog post. 

Pretty much. I remember tracking the plane.

• Love 8

Evidently they were in a deposition yesterday or the day before and then somehow they lost their lawyer (who seems every so slightly shady, shocker I know!). I read it somewhere online and now I can't find it but it seems like Anna and dickwad might be in more trouble

Edited by Chicklet
  • Useful 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Anna was deposed on Wednesday. Travis Story is out as Smuggar's lawyer on the land case because of a conflict of interest. He's the attorney of record of the LLC that fraudulently purchased the land that was already owned by the plaintiff.

• Useful 16
2 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Anna was deposed on Wednesday. Travis Story is out as Smuggar's lawyer on the land case because of a conflict of interest. He's the attorney of record of the LLC that fraudulently purchased the land that was already owned by the plaintiff.

That's IT! Thanks

Did he quit because of the conflict of interest or did someone with brains, aka the judge maybe, toss him out on his butt?

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

That's IT! Thanks

Did he quit because of the conflict of interest or did someone with brains, aka the judge maybe, toss him out on his butt?

As near as I can tell, the court bounced him. 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

You would think that Boob had some intelligence and could pick a decent lawyer, but nooo he seems to have the same taste in legal representation as Rep. Nunes. And yes it was dipwad but you know Daddy picked out the lawyer. I'm kinda glad all these people can't find good representation, makes it more entertaining for us.

• Love 18