Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

The only job that she has is making Smuggar a sandwich whenever he demands one. 

In fairness, that is probably a full time job. 

• LOL 5

She doesn't have the added stress of a paying job.

Neither does her husband!

Month Five, right? Tick, tick, tick. I'd love to support a family of 8 with no income for almost half a year. Please tell me how, Anna. A big chunk of the country is going to be doing similar and will find it relateable (more hits for you!).

• Love 17
On 4/22/2020 at 6:49 PM, wilsie said:

Anna can put any spin on this she wants but these girls aren't anywhere near best friends.  Mac has been Meredith's sister mom since she was born and Mac was only 6.

If I knew nothing about this family, I certainly would not take “best friends” from that picture. The two girls are sharing a chair, yes. But that’s it. Each is minding her own business and they don’t look terribly comfortable. I’d be more likely to believe that Mack is friends with her closer in age brothers based on that rather nice photo further upthread. 

Since I do know something about this family... Mack is the boss with adult responsibilities while Meredith hasn’t quite learned to keep sweet and accept her role as a second class citizen by virtue of her sex. So no, not friends. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Neither does her husband!

Month Five, right? Tick, tick, tick. I'd love to support a family of 8 with no income for almost half a year. Please tell me how, Anna. A big chunk of the country is going to be doing similar and will find it relateable (more hits for you!).

Yes, it would be helpful to have step by step YouTube videos to know how they afford their lifestyle without either parent working.

• Love 18
11 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Yes, it would be helpful to have step by step YouTube videos to know how they afford their lifestyle without either parent working.

But but his daddy gave him a car lot to work at!? That should support Joshua’s 3,000 a day calorie diet.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Not sure if it still shut down. 

it disappeared like a fart in the wind and the other carlot magically got it's inventory.

Although I don't see any calot like The Duggar's doing well for a long time in this economy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

it disappeared like a fart in the wind and the other carlot magically got it's inventory.

Although I don't see any calot like The Duggar's doing well for a long time in this economy.

Jed!2020"s car lot has very little inventory - other than reviews from Jana"s gal pal laura and dudley doright (justin) lots of folks seem unimpressed with Jed!2020's car lot on Pa Caldwell's front lawn

https://www.championnwa.com/cars-for-sale?PageNumber=2&BodyStyle=&Make=&MaxPrice=&Condition=&SoldStatus=AvailableVehicles&Mileage=&Sort=MakeAsc&StockNumber=&PageSize=25

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Jed!2020"s car lot has very little inventory - other than reviews from Jana"s gal pal laura and dudley doright (justin) lots of folks seem unimpressed with Jed!2020's car lot on Pa Caldwell's front lawn

https://www.championnwa.com/cars-for-sale?PageNumber=2&BodyStyle=&Make=&MaxPrice=&Condition=&SoldStatus=AvailableVehicles&Mileage=&Sort=MakeAsc&StockNumber=&PageSize=25

Interesting. They require joshes inventory something like five months ago so I’m sure if I plenty of time to dump the lemons on the unsuspecting hordes, I mean, do ethical business to Northwest Arkansas.

Who do they think is going to buy a 1987 semi truck with 300,000 miles on it? Jim Bob will really throw money at anything he thinks might net him some kind of profit. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Looks like it hasn’t been painted in 10 years.

It's probably the original paint job from when they first built up that "guest house." That has to be around 10 years now. 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

First shabby chic, then Joanna Gaines. It's one thing to follow trends with tchotchkes and art, it's another to do more permanent and costly things like tile and tearing down upper cabinets. 

And putting rough and textured tile in a kitchen makes no sense at all.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Oh Anna, stop fooling yourself and lying to your followers. Smuggar hasn't worked in months. 

What is the item that is on the right side of the bottom shelf?  Looks like a messy large size rubber band ball to me.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

What is the item that is on the right side of the bottom shelf?  Looks like a messy large size rubber band ball to me.

That's what I was trying to figure out. I'm cool with decorations, but not on a kitchen shelf.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

A plant?  That’s all I’ve got. I know open shelves are trendy, but I would never want them in my kitchen. Everything on those shelves will constantly be dusty and/or greasy. I don’t want to have to wash something before I can use it. 

• Love 21

"Extra time" Anna?  This is an ordinary time for you. No one has been laid off or having to work from home. Your kids are "home schooling."  Life has not changed for you. 

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Useful 1
  • Love 23

You don't have to hashtag EVERY POST with that stupid hashtag. This post wasn't about your damn brats. It was about your ugly kitchen and an awkwardly placed shelf, badly proportioned for the space, that you threw random kitchen supplies on. Bowls, travel mugs, baking supplies, decor. Pick a damn purpose! It's irrational how much this airhead phony irritates me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 19
22 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

You don't have to hashtag EVERY POST with that stupid hashtag. This post wasn't about your damn brats. It was about your ugly kitchen and an awkwardly placed shelf, badly proportioned for the space, that you threw random kitchen supplies on. Bowls, travel mugs, baking supplies, decor. Pick a damn purpose! It's irrational how much this airhead phony irritates me.

She truly angers me too!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

"Extra time" Anna?  This is an ordinary time for you. No one has been laid off or having to work form home. Your kids are "home schooling."  Life has not changed for you. 

Yeah, literally everything is the same with possibly the exception that they aren't seeing LolliPop as much as usual and I'm doubting that that is actually happening.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Doesn't look like it would be very easy to access anything on that shelf.

You got that right. Even though it looks like it has  roughly the same dimensions as a normal hanging enclosed kitchen cabinet would, it just looks so much larger. (Maybe it's the angle.)  A tall person would have trouble getting things off or putting something back from the shelves. 

Why is this shelf driving me nuts?  I spent way too much time thinking about it.

3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Mere's shirt is disturbing. 

Definitely agree with you. "Daddy's  Little Princess" is very upsetting.  

• Love 8

Is it a coincidence that the book Anna's reading to her kids is about a pair of mallards who are looking for a place to raise their eight ducklings? I think not.

Edited by Bayarea4
23 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Oh Anna, stop fooling yourself and lying to your followers. Smuggar hasn't worked in months. 

Did the Mkids create that backsplash? And I mean the 3 youngest ones.....

• LOL 11
23 hours ago, Temperance said:

I don't like the rustic look. It looks dirty. 

23 hours ago, realityfan26 said:

Or not finished and it's missing grout completely. 

Lord, that is ugly. Anna has taste for shit, but I guess we knew that based on who she married and has chosen to stay with.

• Love 11

I honestly thought that I was looking at a basement wall with a gritty, sandy floor!  It wasn't until someone mentioned the KitchenAid that I went back and realized it's a kitchen wall and counter.  Not aesthetically pleasing to my eye.

Spoiler

(No spoiler--hit the tab accidentally and can't remove it!)

Edited by magpye29
Empty spoiler tag
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Mere's shirt is disturbing. 

Oh, look. Jessa's decided to send lockdown greetings and gifts from her kids to their cousins....and Anna's helping her publicize it to the world.....And ladling on some praise for her s-i-l "friend" and "treasure."

Guess Jessa's been reading here again. It's darned easy to pull her strings. You're just encouraging me to rant at you more often, Jessa. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6

Anna must spend all her time bathing those kids. How do they always look freshly washed? Goddamn that family must go through a lot of soap and water.

Knowing this family, it probably means Anna is pathologically obsessed with cleanliness/purity or feeling a ton of guilt (“our damn spot,” says Lady Macbeth) or something else equally neurotic 🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 4/25/2020 at 11:19 PM, QuinnInND said:

Even more upsetting for me is the fact that my twins have the exact same shirt.

2 against 1.  And I’m guessing their dad isn’t a ginormous shit burger   

• LOL 6
  • Love 2