Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

I hate the headband, but at least it's more comfortable looking than that flesh toned band that Lauren insists on squishing Bella's brain with everyday. 

Bella doesn't need that brain. She's female. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, dariafan said:

2 against 1.  And I’m guessing their dad isn’t a ginormous shit burger   

No way in hell. Their dad is the most amazing guy in the world. 

• Love 6
On 4/28/2020 at 11:28 PM, awaken said:

Maryella reminds me of mozzarella. 

I love this and I shall call blessing # 6 Mozza.

5 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Don't forget grandpa shit burger !

Grandma isn’t any better IMO.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Anna does realize that everyone knows that most infants are bald, right? Oh baby wigs! It's undiscovered territory but wasn't that a big joke somewhere in the past? My brain is tired and I can't think of who started talking about that.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Anna does realize that everyone knows that most infants are bald, right? Oh baby wigs! It's undiscovered territory but wasn't that a big joke somewhere in the past? My brain is tired and I can't think of who started talking about that.

But how would anyone know she was a girl if she was bald?  Frilly pink dresses are not enough, the girl child must be draped from head to toe in girlwear.  Those headwraps remind me of the turbans that the older ladies getting chemo wear.  My next door neighbor is 81 and on chemo and her headwraps are much cuter than this one.

• Love 12
57 minutes ago, Temperance said:

At least the lemon outfit is so much cuter than the last one with five different patterns. 

I like the lemons. But that’s all I’ve got. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

That thing on her head is uuuglay.

Every time I see a poor baby with one of these bun wraps, it reminds me of Mammy from Gone With the Wind.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Ugh, Anna's post. Can these people do or say ANYTHING that isn't related to religion? Those poor kids, being raised in such a toxic atmosphere.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Anna will be putting the fake pigtails on the baby soon.  Those, along with those god-awful brown boots, and she’ll have that child looking like a regular fashionista.  Anna has zero fashion sense.  NONE.  Those poor, pitiful kids...😢

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DXD526 said:

Ugh, Anna's post. Can these people do or say ANYTHING that isn't related to religion? Those poor kids, being raised in such a toxic atmosphere.

I love Bill Hader! That video cheered me up.

• Love 2

Uh oh, I think Anna and kids have the best fashion of the lot. Well, I would put Lauren at number one, and then Anna’s kids. 

I always notice how well done Mac’s hair is. I have always kept my hair chin-length, but now I have a little girl who wants her hair to be as long as Rapunzel’s, so this whole world of long hair hairstyles has opened up to me. Mac is often sporting the little girl hairstyles I see on YouTube. 

All of this to say it confounds me that these girls don’t do more with their hair. Why wear it down day after day after day in long curls when there are so many different braids and twists they could do? They could have it half up, half down. Oddly enough, Jill and Joy wear more little braids and styling than any other excepting Jana.

• Love 5

I think that Anna has been one of the worst ones of the Duggars in terms of proselytizing and she is catching up to Jill Rod.

I also think that Anna has a decent fashion sense in terms of her children, given the restrictions of their religion. 

I also agree that these people don't do nearly enough in terms of creative hairstyles given their long hair. I would say that the worst one is Jessa though.

• Love 8

I agree Anna's kids always look clean and their clothes look like someone put thought into the weather and occasion for wearing them. Josie looked they way once too. Oh wait, that was when Anna had her over.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, sixlets said:

"Watching her tiny fingers feel the blades of grass reminded me that GOD created the ALL the beauty we see each day! HE made the green grass grow, HE formed each of us in our mother’s womb, and HE has the whole world in HIS hands! 🤲🏽🌎 •"

Why can it JUST be grass, Anna?  Not everything has to be turned into a diatribe of God.  Sometimes it's just fucking grass.

And baby making is science. 

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I think Mary looks like Josh.

At least no ugly brown boots on her.

Not that day anyway.  Poor thing has had them on in other photos.  Why anyone thinks those things look cute on a baby is beyond me.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Sew Sumi said:

That's Jana's dog. More proof that they're still living in the guest shed.

I was just about to ask whose dog that was because it doesn't look like the Great Pyrenees the Smuggars had ages ago. I'm assuming the latter got dumped just like every other Duggar pet. 

• Love 3

For a minute I thought we were talking Sarah Maxwell and the Maxwells.  Sarah has a white golden retriever named Ellie, who is always being show with a niece or nephew.  I think Willow was darker in color than Ellie, but I guess not. 

• Love 1

A Duggar who actually respects nature? Considering the family's history of terrorizing animals and laughing about it, that's a pretty amazing, and welcome, development. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
On 6/3/2020 at 12:00 AM, VioletWitch said:

Wow, a Duggar happy birthday that actually feels personal!

I've started watching Sweet Home Sextuplets.  I enjoy  when the parents & 3 older brothers describe the personalities of the babies, who are approx 1 year old.  They do it a lot on the show & all I can think is that the Duggar Dingbats can't  even put together a few original sentences describing the child once a year on a birthday  greeting. What a difference.  

Edited by Barb23
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Barb23 said:

I've started watching Sweet Home Sextuplets.  I enjoy  when the parents & 3 older brothers describe the personalities of the babies, who are approx 1 year old.  They do it a lot on the show & all I can think is that the Duggar Dingbats can't  even put together a few original sentences describing the child once a year on a birthday  greeting. What a difference.  

I've been watching Five Two Love on Facebook or Youtube about a nice Mormon family in Utah who have two older boys and 5 two year old quints.  They are just short snapshots of mostly the babies and they are so patient with them, certainly no blanket training.  The Duggars would be appalled.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
On 6/4/2020 at 1:05 PM, lookeyloo said:

I've been watching Five Two Love on Facebook or Youtube about a nice Mormon family in Utah who have two older boys and 5 two year old quints.  They are just short snapshots of mostly the babies and they are so patient with them, certainly no blanket training.  The Duggars would be appalled.

You sent me down a day long rabbit hole. Hope the family is as genuine as they seem. Quite a contrast to the Duggars. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Love2dance said:

You sent me down a day long rabbit hole. Hope the family is as genuine as they seem. Quite a contrast to the Duggars. 

I know - hard to believe. We only see edited snapshots and I still feel a little like a voyeur but they are making a living now doing this. I wonder when they will stop. The older 2 seem okay with things at least in front of the camera. They aren’t “buddies” 

• Love 2