Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: Frenemies Of The State

• Start Topic

Fallout from Shannon's chaotic 1970s party finds Shannon trying a new remedy to remove toxins and Kelly attempting to make amends. Meanwhile, Meghan travels to Washington, D.C., to speak about colorectal cancer, and Tamra explores custom bikinis for a fitness competition.

Did they hire Kelly to balance out the fact that Tamra is getting more likable? 

During that coffee (wine) date, I coulda sworn I saw VPR Kristen and Katie in the background.

Did I mention that Kelly is wholly unlikeable?

• Love 8

This episode was a snoozefest except for the cat fight between Shannon and Kelly at the end. I don't like Kelly but it does seem like Shannon set up that fight last week with those two other wannabes. Well, Shannon and the Bravo production team.

When Shannon was getting cupped, I thought her back looked like the belly of one of those pigs with huge puffy nipples after they give birth to twenty babies. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Shannon - "Kelly's Native American name is Dancing With Bullshit."  Gold!

Perfect! I remember on another board, a few seasons ago, someone gave Countess Luanne the moniker Princess Squash Blossom High Horse,

So spot on with her line of entitled hypocritical BS.

• Love 10

Heather and Megan are boring.  I feel like I lost extra minutes of my life watching them.

So.  Megan PI thinks something is underhanded.  Will she investigate?  Can she stay out of it?

But more importantly.  Will she finally have a storyline that is interesting!

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

This episode was a snoozefest except for the cat fight between Shannon and Kelly at the end. I don't like Kelly but it does seem like Shannon set up that fight last week with those two other wannabes. Well, Shannon and the Bravo production team.

When Shannon was getting cupped, I thought her back looked like the belly of one of those pigs with huge puffy nipples after they give birth to twenty babies. 

I do think it was a production set up but I really believe that Shannon was not involved. Shannon shows her emotions/thoughts on her face, she is not a good poker player and could never have pulled this off. That and she can't keep a thought in her head, she has to share everything so we would have heard about it before the party and again after the party.

I have gotten acupuncture and cupping but have never had that many cups at 1 time, that had to have hurt a lot! LOL

• Love 22

I dont know who is more aggravating; Vicki with her bullshit, or Kelly trying waaayy to hard. Both are annoying as all hell and i dont care anymore.

Shannon dont even worry about kelly. She ajnt worth it

Edited by tinaw
  • Love 23
13 minutes ago, nichelle said:

Shannon - "You look like an Indian!" Huh? WTF?

Shannon was responding to Kelly's criticism of the ensembles on display at the party. In addition to her screams of "you're ugly" and attacks against physical characteristics, Kelly derided the outfits of David ("you look like a pedophile"), Shannon ("you look like Mrs. Roper"), etc.

Shannon was making the point that Kelly's tan suede ensemble and beads evoked buckskins and the like.

That being said, it was from my perspective a weird point on which to return fire.

And I started to get uncomfortable when Shannon tried to make her "dances with bullshit" joke because a) Indian names were often mistranslated in the first place, b) the comedy hinges on facile stereotype, and c) it wasn't even a somewhat clever pun like "Sh*tting Bull."

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Shannon was responding to Kelly's criticism of the ensembles on display at the party. In addition to her screams of "you're ugly" and attacks against physical characteristics, Kelly derided the outfits of David ("you look like a pedophile"), Shannon ("you look like Mrs. Roper"), etc.

Shannon was making the point that Kelly's tan suede ensemble and beads evoked buckskins and the like.

That being said, it was from my perspective a weird point on which to return fire.

And I started to get uncomfortable when Shannon tried to make her "dances with bullshit" joke because a) Indian names were often mistranslated in the first place, b) the comedy hinges on facile stereotype, and c) it wasn't even a somewhat clever pun like "Sh*tting Bull."

Thanks. I kind of wondered about the Indian reference so I hit rewind to check out Kelly's party outfit. I saw the tan suede and thought 'maybe...'. Ah well, I can see a basis for Shannon's comment. That whole screaming lunch scene was annoying. And yes, the whole party situation seemed like a set up. Not sure by who but I guess the show needed some drama.

• Love 2

Random thoughts: 1) Wait a minute. So now LeeAnn is labeled as "Megan's Friend"? I am so over Megan, unless she starts her PI work on if Shannon set up Kelly. To be fair I never was a fan, but her investigation work with Brooks was something else. This IVF crap is not. 2) I'm staying up just to watch Kelly on WWHL. I need to see if she really is that much of a nutcase, or if she's playing a part. 3) The only time Shannon has been funny, to me, is when she was in pain at Dr. Moon's office. I'm slightly worried that it's more a reflection on me than her. 4) I don't know why it shocked me so much, but Nina being that IVF doctor's ex-wife was just everything. And the vulgar flashback clip they showed made me cackle out loud. The editors are shady and I love it.

Edited by Neeners
  • Love 8

The party was definitely a set-up, because most Housewives parties are. A vaping psychic; strategically loosened prosthetic limbs; Kims D and G...Shannon and/or the producers lifted that one straight from the playbook. They probably made it a decade party on purpose, in the hopes of being able to splice in sepia-toned flashbacks of Vicki and Gretchen/Slade's 80's fight night. Dwelling on whether or not it was a sabotage makes everything less fun.

There was way too much Meghan and Heather acting as filler this week. I guess it's never a bad thing to raise awareness, though in this instance it was heavy on Meghan's continued self-aggrandizing and complete inability to prepare an articulate speech, and light on the awareness. Nary a word about the importance of screenings or anything actually educational about the disease and the fight against it. Also, it really grosses me out that LeAnn is a post-mortem Friend Of Housewives. 

Tamra is fairly benign so far this year, probably because she can't really drink. It says a lot about me that I physically perked up when I heard her Christly Crossfit friend say it was time to bust out the stripper heels, and I was utterly crestfallen with the results. They didn't have a platform and the heels were, relatively speaking, low. They were the shoes Courtney Stodden would wear on her first day as a paralegal. Lucite, but matronly.

Still a hard pass on Kelly. She visibly vibrates when it's time for a fight, like Bethenny does, but her ratio of anger to wit is way off. She fights like a middle schooler who aspired to be a mean girl, but couldn't even be cruel correctly.

Shannon is starting to remind me a little of Ramona. She has a speaking pattern that is distinctly her, and while she sometimes hits the nail on the head, at other times she hilariously misuses words. My favorite is 'affair'. She fucks that one up on the regular. Last week, and last season, she's referred to the person your spouse cheats on you with as 'his/her affair', as in 'David ran into his affair on the beach'. Then at the coffee place, she said something like this: "You announced to my party that my husband should have had an affair on me". Was it grammatically correct? No! No, no, no. Did I love it anyway? Absolutely!

• Love 13

First, I've got to comment on Kelly being on WWHL with Jenni (from Flipping Out who is friends with Shannon).  Jenni wasn't totally holding back and I liked it.  One of the most interesting parts is that Kelly claimed to 'not' watch the show for the past few seasons but....she and Jenni played a game about Shannon and IIRC Kelly got everything right.  Really?  You claimed you haven't watch the show but you seemed to know everything about Shannon.  Side eye here.  IMO, Kelly wasn't getting much love from the questions from viewers.  And the pole question was if Shannon set Kelly up.  Kelly lost the pole.  Sorry for the digression.

I really don't care about Tamra training for her 'contest' and Meg was terrible with her speech.  The whole thing was boring.  The 'cupping' was a tad disturbing.  I've seen that before on The Amazing Race.  I can't remember what country they were in.

Troy locking himself in the car was cute.  I know it could have been a dangerous situation but it turned out not to be and it was cute none the less.  I've got to admit that Brianna's kids are cute.  Loved that they showed the footage of Vicks 'buying' Brianna a car so we could be reminded about Vick's so called gifts.  And then we have Vicks interference on how Brianna 'should' remodel her new home.  We, we, we....  I do feel sorry for Brianna in that respect.  And Vicks talking about Ryan working for her....

I continue to really dislike Kelly....and her family.  There's just something about them.

And then we have the meeting.  Shannon was right.  Kelly came in giving a cross examination for a witness.  Kelly should have come in apologizing.  Shannon setting her up was 'not' a given but Kelly threw out some uncalled for insults.  Yes, Kelly, you have anger problems.  I still don't think Shannon set her up.  This is Shannon's third season.  I loved her the first season she was on.  Not so much the second.  But I'm liking her back again this season and setting someone up has never been her style.  Production?  Maybe.   

• Love 23

What the fuck is it with people and their forking over countless dollars to rid the body of "toxins"?  

Ah Jimmy Edmonds...the comment he was having a good golf game "and then the phone rang."  He's such a prick, but growing on me.

Heather, for the love of God, enough with the heavy gray and black eye make-up.  I bet she would take years off her face if she embraced "less is more." 

• Love 16
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

First, I've got to comment on Kelly being on WWHL with Jenni (from Flipping Out who is friends with Shannon).  Jenni wasn't totally holding back and I liked it.  One of the most interesting parts is that Kelly claimed to 'not' watch the show for the past few seasons but....she and Jenni played a game about Shannon and IIRC Kelly got everything right.  Really?  You claimed you haven't watch the show but you seemed to know everything about Shannon.  Side eye here.  IMO, Kelly wasn't getting much love from the questions from viewers.  And the pole question was if Shannon set Kelly up.  Kelly lost the pole.  Sorry for the digression. 

I've always loved Jenni, and the way she handled Kelly on WWHL was fun to watch.  She clearly wasn't into her and I loved her comment on her going too far w/the cheating comment.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, jkitty said:

Kelly is not smart enough for this franchise.  That's saying something.  She makes Tamra look like a Mensa member. 

I agree.... Kelly is definitely not bringing the potato salad to the Mensa picnic....

• Love 24

I can no longer stomach Vicki but I must say the scenes with Troy and Owen are cute. I laughed at little Owen grinning in the car as he tapped his hands on the dashboard.

I concur. I know it is just something kids do, but in my head I am pretending that Owen (or was it Troy?) really wanted to mess with Vicki. Tamra was pretty effortless with calmly getting him to open the door.

I actually liked Meghan and Heather in DC. I have to admit I do like times when there really isn't any drama. I also, liked that they did not talk about the Shannon and Kelly drama until Tamra called.

I do not think that Shannon asking Nina and Jacki to go to the other room points to a set up like Meghan thinks. I thought somewhere in there that Meghan and Tamra ended up with Shannon and the other two on the couches. I do not think that Kelly thinking that because both her and Shannon know Jacki means that Shannon knew that or it is some kind of smoking gun. I do not know everyone my friends know. Sometimes when they talk about about others they just use first names and such, so it is not something I probably would have taken note of. I did not get the impression that Jacki knew Kelly well at the party with her saying that Kelly was not with her husband at the event that they attended. Either way I do not think Shannon was setting her up. I do not think the fight at the party would have escalated that much had Tamra not went up to Kelly and Vicki and told them that Shannon's friends were talking about Kelly. 

I forgot which poster compared Kelly's mom to Jerri Blank, but I saw it in full force tonight. Too bad she is less hilarious than Jerri Blank/Amy Sedaris.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I really don't care about Tamra training for her 'contest' and Meg was terrible with her speech.  The whole thing was boring.  The 'cupping' was a tad disturbing.  I've seen that before on The Amazing Race.  I can't remember what country they were in.

Troy locking himself in the car was cute.  I know it could have been a dangerous situation but it turned out not to be and it was cute none the less.  I've got to admit that Brianna's kids are cute.  Loved that they showed the footage of Vicks 'buying' Brianna a car so we could be reminded about Vick's so called gifts.  And then we have Vicks interference on how Brianna 'should' remodel her new home.  We, we, we....  I do feel sorry for Brianna in that respect.  And Vicks talking about Ryan working for her....

I continue to really dislike Kelly....and her family.  There's just something about them.

And then we have the meeting.  Shannon was right.  Kelly came in giving a cross examination for a witness.  Kelly should have come in apologizing.  Shannon setting her up was 'not' a given but Kelly threw out some uncalled for insults.  Yes, Kelly, you have anger problems.  I still don't think Shannon set her up.  This is Shannon's third season.  I loved her the first season she was on.  Not so much the second.  But I'm liking her back again this season and setting someone up has never been her style.  Production?  Maybe.   

Kelly was surprised to see the results of the poll, 63% No to 37% Yes that Shannon set her up. Also, no matter how nice Jenni was towards Kelly at the end, she does not like her at all and it was very visible to anyone that watched. LOL And I agree, Kelly knew way too much about Shannon and some of the things she has said/done in her first 2 seasons on the show to deny that she hasn't watched the last 2 - 3 season like she did tonight or her claim that she didn't know anything about Vicki/Brooks/cancer lies.

Kelly tried with all her might to make Shannon out as a liar tonight when they met for "coffee" but failed big time.

• Love 18

Me no likey this shit show anymore.

All of the HOwives shows have gone stale and beyond pale!

Love all of you fellow posters, but I'm peace out at this point.

Edited by mbaywife123
Spelling
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

What the fuck is it with people and their forking over countless dollars to rid the body of "toxins"?  

Ah Jimmy Edmonds...the comment he was having a good golf game "and then the phone rang."  He's such a prick, but growing on me.

Heather, for the love of God, enough with the heavy gray and black eye make-up.  I bet she would take years off her face if she embraced "less is more." 

I have had "cupping" done to me but it was to increase circulation in that area of my body, not to remove toxins. LOL Oh, and it worked.

8 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I concur. I know it is just something kids do, but in my head I am pretending that Owen (or was it Troy?) really wanted to mess with Vicki. Tamra was pretty effortless with calmly getting him to open the door.

I actually liked Meghan and Heather in DC. I have to admit I do like times when there really isn't any drama. I also, liked that they did not talk about the Shannon and Kelly drama until Tamra called.

I do not think that Shannon asking Nina and Jacki to go to the other room points to a set up like Meghan thinks. I thought somewhere in there that Meghan and Tamra ended up with Shannon and the other two on the couches. I do not think that Kelly thinking that because both her and Shannon know Jacki means that Shannon knew that or it is some kind of smoking gun. I do not know everyone my friends know. Sometimes when they talk about about others they just use first names and such, so it is not something I probably would have taken note of. I did not get the impression that Jacki knew Kelly well at the party with her saying that Kelly was not with her husband at the event that they attended. Either way I do not think Shannon was setting her up. I do not think the fight at the party would have escalated that much had Tamra not went up to Kelly and Vicki and told them that Shannon's friends were talking about Kelly. 

I forgot which poster compared Kelly's mom to Jerri Blank, but I saw it in full force tonight. Too bad she is less hilarious than Jerri Blank/Amy Sedaris.

I think Jacki said something to Shannon after she, J, and Kelly spoke because as they, Shannon/Jacki/Nina, were walking back into the other room, Shannon asked Tamra to go with her as Jacki had been telling her some interesting things about Kelly. I don't believe Shannon set Kelly up with inviting Jacki/Nina to the party but once Jacki started dishing dirt, she wanted to hear it. Tamra was the one to wind Kelly/Vicki up when she told them that Jacki was saying nasty things about Kelly to her/Shannon. Oh and Kelly gets mad at Shannon but not Jacki for talking smack right off the bat, which makes zero sense.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I have had "cupping" done to me but it was to increase circulation in that area of my body, not to remove toxins. LOL Oh, and it worked.

Ah, interesting.

I just hear the buzzwords "remove toxins" and associatae that with quackery!  

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Ah, interesting.

I just hear the buzzwords "remove toxins" and associatae that with quackery!  

I had to have my neck rebuilt, they replaced 4 of the 6 discs in my neck and to help me recover I tried acupuncture, which worked/helped a lot and cupping was done as well. More often than not, he did the cupping with the acupuncture needle still in, it hurts a bit but I would have greater movement/flexibility in my neck the next day. He never once said he was doing it to "remove toxins", just to increase circulation in that area, which helps speed up the healing. IMO, Shannon's Dr. Moon is a quack! LOL

• Love 10
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Tamra is actually getting more likeable and it doesn't feel like it's all for show. I think it might be the grandkid and Ryan's disintegrating relationship with Sarah. I think it has made her realize that she can only manipulate so much to get her way. For all her faults, Tamra was able to talk Brianna's son out of the car pretty effortlessly. That was some quality mom Jedi mind tricks that she used.

Agreed. That segment seemed really genuine and cute. Brianna's kids were cute. Heck, I even enjoyed Brianna for a minute.

• Love 5

I agree that Tamra's doing a lot of things right this season.   I loved how she shut down Vicki's speculation on Shannon's marriage with "let's not go there".

i just can't like Kelly's white on white on White House. (Oh FFS autocorrect has changed it four damn times!). It's lacking in warmth and character.   When I was a kid, my mom went through a stage of painting ceramics.   We spent a lot of time in shops looking at the solid white figurines and plaques.  Kelly's house reminds me of that.  It's still waiting to be painted.  It's almost soulless.  

• Love 14
24 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

i just can't like Kelly's white on white on White House. (Oh FFS autocorrect has changed it four damn times!). It's lacking in warmth and character.   When I was a kid, my mom went through a stage of painting ceramics.   We spent a lot of time in shops looking at the solid white figurines and plaques.  Kelly's house reminds me of that.  It's still waiting to be painted.  It's almost soulless.

Kelly, her husband and her house are soulless to me.

• Love 24

Kelly really is just so full of shit and to me she came off badly on WWHL. Totally obvious Jenni doesn't care for her. Does she really expect anyone to believe her "friend" Meghan was on a TV show and Kelly never watched that season?  And then when she got the job, like she didn't go back and binge watch to learn about this women.  I wish someone would have asked her why they thought joking about tossed salads with their young daughter was in any way appropriate.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Neeners said:

Random thoughts: 1) Wait a minute. So now LeeAnn is labeled as "Megan's Friend"? I am so over Megan, unless she starts her PI work on if Shannon set up Kelly. To be fair I never was a fan, but her investigation work with Brooks was something else. This IVF crap is not. 2) I'm staying up just to watch Kelly on WWHL. I need to see if she really is that much of a nutcase, or if she's playing a part. 3) The only time Shannon has been funny, to me, is when she was in pain at Dr. Moon's office. I'm slightly worried that it's more a reflection on me than her. 4) I don't know why it shocked me so much, but Nina being that IVF doctor's ex-wife was just everything. And the vulgar flashback clip they showed made me cackle out loud. The editors are shady and I love it.

1) Maybe labelling Leann as Meghan's friend is because newbies wouldn't know who "Hayley's mom" is?

I'm not wild about the IVF storyline, but it's nice to have a wife in her thirties.  I think every over RH franchise I watch is cast solely with women in their forties and fifties, and past child bearing (excepting Jules, RHNY).  It fits for me since this franchise has always been about the family.  And I have nothing against women older than forty.  It's just nice to cast outside the current mold.

2 hours ago, 100PercentPain said:

This week was kind of a snooze. I don't really have much to add that hasn't been said. 

Meghan was extra cringeworthy tonight with how she talked about Leann. "I want her to look down on me and be proud of me." or during her speech, "She liked me a lot." The woman has died from cancer, Meg is speaking at advocacy event for said cancer and somehow it's still all about Meghan and how great she is. I've never loved Meghan but she ordinarily doesn't bother me as much as other HWs. Tonight she was very shades of Vicki (or Yolanda from BH), though, and it was kind of gross. 

43 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Meghan should never speak in public if she starts with conversation with "you guys". 

Well ..... She actually started it with, "Good morning, thank you guys for having me ...".  Like Meghan, I'm a Midwesterner, and "you guys" is what everyone says where I'm from.  I now live in the Atlanta area, but absolutely refuse to EVER say "ya'll".

2 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

There was way too much Meghan and Heather acting as filler this week. I guess it's never a bad thing to raise awareness, though in this instance it was heavy on Meghan's continued self-aggrandizing and complete inability to prepare an articulate speech, and light on the awareness. Nary a word about the importance of screenings or anything actually educational about the disease and the fight against it. Also, it really grosses me out that LeAnn is a post-mortem Friend Of Housewives. 

Regarding Meghan and her speech - I think she was either very anxious, or highly emotional.   By the end you could see her chest and neck were flaming red, as if she had broken out in hives.  I don't think we can be sure she didn't mention the importance of screenings or anything educational, because we only saw a portion of that speech.

If what Meghan said was true (Medicare patients have to pay a 20% co-pay for a diagnostic colonoscopy), I think her sharing that on camera is pretty important.  My mom is a colon cancer survivor, and it gets little love in the cancer charity world.  It's all about the more "glamorous" cancers like breast and ovarian, which always stress the young victims who die and leave motherless children behind.  Meghan is apparently "advocating for a bill to help fund screening for colon cancer", which seems a respectable goal.

Regarding Leann - At first I found the continued references and flashbacks a little tacky.  But then I remembered that Leann voluntarily signed releases for herself and her under age daughter last season.   She apparently wanted to be on this dog and pony show.

• Love 17

Tamra being likable???? Are the end times coming?

Maybe kelly's addition to the show has a silver lining...it might help Shannon buck the 3rd season curse of the bitch edit.  

Why did heather have to go aling with Meghan?  In the old days, just having meghan go woulf have been enough.

• Love 3

I nodded off partway thru this ep but caught part of Kelly and Shannon's meeting. Kelly confiding she has anger issues explains a lot but I still dislike her. She seems so desperate on this show.

It's a pet peeve of mine, but why is Meghan saying she supports colon cancer? Shouldn't she be advocating for a cure to colon cancer?

Speaking of Meghan, I have to repeat my question from a couple eps back. Why didn't the sperm bank send Jim's frozen sperm directly to the clinic instead of handing Meghan and Jim a big fancy Styrofoam container?

• Love 6
7 hours ago, nichelle said:

Shannon - "You look like an Indian!" Huh? WTF?

This is why I don't like Shannon.  And when did she develop such a pottie mouth throwing f bombs at the top of her lungs at that restaurant?  Notice how she started deflecting when Kelly called her out on insinuating that looking like an Indian equates to being ugly.  I don't like Shannon now and I didn't like her in the past.  It's just the way she acts like she's so above the others because she's "real".  I'm so sick of people bragging about having that trait.  Hell, you would be some kind of stupid to think that you aren't "real".  And I guess it's okay for her to sit around gossiping about someone else's marriage problems, but all hell breaks loose if someone has the gall to gossip about hers.  I call that being two faced.   She just grates on my nerves.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Oh and Kelly gets mad at Shannon but not Jacki for talking smack right off the bat, which makes zero sense.

Kelly said she didn't know Jacki that well, so getting mad at her would have been futile.  She did know Shannon and didn't expect to get insulted by her guests.  That's why I could see why Kelly thinks it was a setup.  She just doesn't realize that it was by production and not so much Shannon.

• Love 3

"She. Loved. Me." Shut up Meg. And get the hell out of my city. 

Eww! Shannon's back looked like that scene in Amadeus when Salieri offered the Nipples of Venus to Mozart's wife. 

NipplesofVenus.jpg

Was Vicki giving herself another award? I zoned out for a second. 

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, SFoster21 said:

Clever pun from these idjits? They say you too and your mother and nah, nah, nah.They don't ever have witty conversation.

Oh yeah?  You're dirty!  

That had to be the lamest comeback, but JesusJuggs ain't bad.  But in general, they do have crap conversations.

• Love 3

Kelly needs to go on Botched.  Her face makes my face hurt especially when it's shiny.  Her nose is way too small to balance out her lips and teeth.  I find myself taking deeper breaths when I see her.  I'm team Shannon, not because of Kelly's looks, but because I don't think it was a setup.  Was her mom wearing a wig?  Good root realness, but it sat way up on her head.

Did they heavily edit Meghan's speech because that was awful.  I hope the charity didn't spend money for her or useless Heather.  Jim could care less about you having a baby...get used to it being your baby.

I love Vicki's idea of buying things for people.  "I bought you a car, but you have to make the payments...and still never hear the end of what I've done for you."

• Love 9
2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Because it can't be said enough, Kelly is trash with a fucked up face, a creepster husband, a creepster brother, a Jeri Blank mom, and an unending supply of shitty puns.  

A Jeri Blank reference??? Bwah! Alright, let's get one thing straight right now. I will FOREVER be your biggest fan, Yourmomiseasy.

• Love 2

Loved Troy bringing his plate in to eat in bed with Brianna.  

I was so tired of hearing Megan & Heather thank each other regarding the DC trip.  "Thank you for bringing me."  "Thank you for coming with me." Every time they sat down they started their conversation with these lines.  Once or twice would have sufficed.

Megan should have had a run thru of her speech with Heather.  Heather seemed nice with her smiling during the speech but underneath you could tell she was cringing with the rest of us.  I had to rewind a few times but couldn't believe Megan came out with "I'm so happy this is the reason I'm here."  I know what she meant but she should have said something along the lines of "I'm happy to talk to you about my friend who had colon cancer..."  Like others have said, she should have brought up what Medicare & the insurance companies cover & why it needs to be changed. Maybe she did but it was edited out.  

Another priceless car ride with Megan & Jimmy.  Jimmy's responses were  award winning.  Megan with her  "do you realize the next time we're together, I'll be carrying our embryos ...." to which Jimmy responds while looking at the car in the next lane "oh Bob wants to get a new car."  I forgot the word she used, possibly "Amazing" & he shot her down with what an explanation of "Amazing" is. Then later on the lightbulb going off in her head when she thinks  Jimmy will be a great father once the baby is born because he is checked out now. Yeah, keep thinking that Megan. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

ITA      Kelly was lying her ass off about not watching the last few seasons. Since nothing is spontaneous on any of these shows, I love it Jenni was on and defended Shannon.   She did with it class and was calm.  Kelly looked trapped and I think I saw some steam coming out of her ears. Loved it !

• Love 11