Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: Frenemies Of The State

• Start Topic

I fast forwarded through the Kelly parts.  Why is she interesting?  I don't care.

I do wonder what Meghan is thinking.  I think she's sincere about missing Luann, she seemed like kind of a mother figure to her.  Even though her mother is with her at the procedure, I get the impression that Meghan is used to being neglected and has chosen a spouse accordingly.  There is absolutely no reason why Jimmy couldn't be there for her retrieval or implantation, the reality is, he just doesn't want to be.  She says she doesn't want to be a single parent, but that's exactly where she's headed.  He's had nothing to do with this pregnancy so far, he's raised his kids, I bet he doesn't care to have anymore.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Lucygirl2 said:

While I agree, Jim comes off like an asshole when dealing with Meghan, I think he made a common mistake of marrying someone he was attracted to but had nothing in common with & is now paying the price for his shallowness (my BIL did the same thing, married a cute little skinny thing who is dumber than a box of fucken hair.. 2 kids later she gained over 100 lbs & is still dumber than shit) Beauty fades, but if you have nothing going on in your head, that shit is forever. 

You know, I was wondering why I have zero sympathy for Meghan, when we see her finally seeming to realize she's in a marriage by herself & now creating a child she alone will raise.

Could Meghan be confused by asshole Jimmy?  Is he giving her mixed signals?  I've seen them together in interviews & he does seem to be attracted to her & he seems to care for her.  And yet we see them together & his body language says it all -- that he can't stand her.  Can she possibly not see what's so obvious to the cams or is she in complete & total denial?

Eh, I'm not buying the denial stuff.  Meghan's a smart gal.  She's Meghan PI, right?  I think there's more going on with Meghan she's not sharing.  I mean, that she may be extremely calculating as to why she married asshole Jimmy & why she stays with him.  I suspect she wanted to be around his fame (or sorta fame). Why?  It's a big part of why she's on the show.

In any case, I don't trust Meghan.  I think she's manipulative & she's playing us for a grab at our sympathy.  She's thinking we'll be saying -- poor widdle Meghan.  Not me.  She knows exactly the scoop on what she's getting with asshole Jimmy.  Nope, no sympathy from me, hun -- if you wanna stay with this butthole, while he either ignores the shit outta you, or grimaces at your every touch & utterance & mere presence.

Hey Meghan, if you wanna endure the shittiness of asshole Jimmy, that's on you, hun.  And then to go to great measures to create a child to bring into this mess, which will surely end in divorce?  Well, at least asshole Jimmy does seem to financially support his kids.  And Meghan will hopefully (for her) still be young enough to latch onto another semi-famous or somewhat rich dude.

It would make her infinitely more interesting -- as far as the show goes.  I mean, to watch her on the loose, gold-digging around OC for someone new.  Cuz the Meghan we're stuck with now is a snooze & a bore.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 7

OK, I wasn't watching too closely, but was Shannon's Indian comment to Kelly bigoted?  Kelly was calling various people ugly last ep.  Which of course was nasty & idiotic & ridiculously childish.  But did Shannon imply Kelly looked like an Indian -- and was ugly because of that?  Because if she did that, Shannon just lost me FOREVER!!!!!  

Sure, what Kelly said was like the rantings of a 5 year old.  But Shannon may have revealed herself to be deeply prejudiced.  Did I misunderstand what Shannon said?  Totally confused.

1 hour ago, KLovestoShop said:

The look on the doctor's face when Meghan told him that Jim wouldn't be there with her was telling.  It was like he was thinking, "What an asshole this man must be to not want to be with his wife when she's going through this procedure."  And the doctor is right.  I'm guessing that Jim just "allowed" Meghan's want of a child just to shut her up, and not because he wants another child.  He's 46 and most men of that age don't want to start another family, so he's just letting her have her baby and then he'll jump ship and move on to another younger girl.  That's the problem with men like Jim.  They want the arm candy and when that candy gets old, they move on for a newer piece.

I agree Jimmy's a dick for not being there at the egg retrieval, not wanting to share Meghan's joy and awe at the embryo implantation and for complaining she interrupted his golf game when she called after her procedure.  He's being passive aggressive imo which sucks for Meghan but it's something she probably should have seen coming.  She has stated in her THs that he agreed to a baby solely because she wanted one, wanted to make her happy and keep her in the marriage.  He may very well change after the baby is born but he will never be able to make up these absences at her insemination procedures and I'm 100% sure Meghan's never going to forget it.  That said she should have scheduled the in vitro at a time when he wasn't contractually obligated to be somewhere like spring training. 

The more I see of Meghan the more I like her.  She doesn't seem like she'll do the desperate fake friendships like Kelly is trying to do with Shannon.  Meghan has said she doesn't really care for Vicki and doesn't make a big effort to film with her.  She also seemed to side eye Shannon with the party unpleasantness and that does look suspicious to me too.  OTOH her friendship with Heather seems real.  She looked genuinely grateful when Heather gave her her in vitro shots and when Heather accompanied her to DC, sat with her on the dais and just generally supported her.  I enjoyed that DC trip if only to see what Heather and Meghan were wearing outside the OC, where they stayed (looked like a nice suite) and the fact that they were drinking champagne in pretty much every scene.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Cherrio said:

ITA      Kelly was lying her ass off about not watching the last few seasons. Since nothing is spontaneous on any of these shows, I love it Jenni was on and defended Shannon.   She did with it class and was calm.  Kelly looked trapped and I think I saw some steam coming out of her ears. Loved it !

Now THAT was a set-up/ambush! Congrats, Andy! 

• Love 11

I didn't think Shannon's comment to Kelly about looking like an Indian was bigoted.  I think her point was with all of Kelly's comments about her looking like Mrs. Roper, and, Kelly's idiot husband's comments about "this is the 70s?" That Kelly didn't look like anything from the 70s; she looked like an Indian.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

On Jimmy The Prick, Meghan was complaining he had 2 days off and was playing golf on her egg retrieval.  So, unless she expects him to charter a private plane, she expected him to fly ~6 hours (meaning really about 8 hours in travel airport to airport) to be at her egg retrieval which IS NOT major surgery like they make it appear to be -- to turn around and spend another 8 hours to go back home?  If she really expects that, she's as much a selfish prick as he is.  I had egg retrieval, and basically, you only need someone to drive you home.  You are not put under, you are given sedatives (morphine mix from what I recall) so you are comfortably numb and sleepy while they extract the eggs.  It is not some sort of surgery that you need your spouse present for.  In a perfect world, sure it would be great if he could be there.   But to think he should be flying all the way across the country when he has 2 days off seems crazy to me.  She married him knowing his schedule.  She supposedly went into the marriage knowing he didn't want kids.  Then she decided she wanted kids and to go the IVF route fully knowing his schedule.  If she was that concerned with his presence, perhaps she should give up her Real Housewives job and live in FL while he's got  training camp so he can be around for her?

Now, him being a dick to her on the phone while playing golf is a different ball of wax.

Oh, wow. You weren't put under? I was, every time.

Tamra seems checked out this season. Like the thrill is gone. Maybe she is bored with being the born again good girl. 

Megan, you twit. When you start dating a man and he tells you he is through having kids, and the 4 he has are enough, BELIEVE him and move on to someone else.  But no, you had to whine about it until he gave in just to shut you up. Now you're upset because he doesn't care (and neither do the rest of us) about your friggin' egg retrieval.  So you are going to bring a kid in to the world that will hardly ever see their father and you will most likely end up divorced.  Unfortunately, BRAVO thought it a good idea to film your unhappiness and Jim's douchiness for all of us to watch. 

• Love 14
Just now, janie2002 said:

Sorry to spoil it for you but she is knocked up.

You know what?  I sure did forget about that (I did know).  Goes to show you how much I FF through every.single.thing.that.is.Meghan and gloss over her stuff on social media.  I hope things work out for them but I just get the feeling that Jimmy is gonna be as much of a checked out father as he is a checked out husband.

• Love 4

I looked at Briana's little boy by himself in the car & shuddered.  It reminded me of all these stories I'm hearing about of dogs being left in cars in the summer.  Nothing cute or adorable or hilarious about this.  Just says to me Briana desperately needs child care help.

So if Briana can't afford it, and you're still throwing this shit in our faces about how you supposedly work so much, Vicks, why won't you hire someone to help her out?  Are you too cheap or too financially strapped, Vicks?  Which is it?  Ugh, honestly, the scenes with Vicks & Bri leave me totally cold -- and really bored.

• Love 7

In Jimmy's and Meghan's defense .... did I just say that? .... I can agree that some men don't get into the whole pregnancy thing but then they're excellent fathers.  We had our own fertility struggles (no injectibles, though) and my DH was there when he had to be and wasn't when he didn't.  Pretty much the only appt he went with me to for 3 kids was the u/s around 20 weeks to find out the sex. He was not one of these guys who showed up to every OB appt. In fact, that would have driven me crazy. I didn't want that kind of involvement, frankly. And I didn't want him taking off for work for all of that stuff, either.  My sense is that Meghan is OK with that, too - look who she married.  But I think the fact that he almost can't even discuss things with her is a bigger red flag than he's not there.  But maybe she talks things to death.  It is a bummer, though, when you're excited about something and want to share it and talk about it and your conversation partner is just .... flat.  And then add the fact that the conversation is with your husband and the topic is achieving pregnancy.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Neeners said:

Random thoughts: 1) Wait a minute. So now LeeAnn is labeled as "Megan's Friend"? I am so over Megan, unless she starts her PI work on if Shannon set up Kelly. To be fair I never was a fan, but her investigation work with Brooks was something else. This IVF crap is not.

LeeAnn wasn't just her friend; she was her "good friend."  As time goes on their relationship will progress.  LeeAnn will become her best friend.  Eventually she will the love of her life and her reason for living. 

1 hour ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

OK, I wasn't watching too closely, but was Shannon's Indian comment to Kelly bigoted?  Kelly was calling various people ugly last ep.  Which of course was nasty & idiotic & ridiculously childish.  But did Shannon imply Kelly looked like an Indian -- and was ugly because of that?  Because if she did that, Shannon just lost me FOREVER!!!!!  

Sure, what Kelly said was like the rantings of a 5 year old.  But Shannon may have revealed herself to be deeply prejudiced.  Did I misunderstand what Shannon said?  Totally confused.

Shannon was trying to say that Kelly looked like she was dressed in a tacky Indian costume.  Since Kelly had been either stating or implying that people were ugly based on their costumes, Kelly turned it into Shannon calling Indians ugly.  Shannon was not.  She was accusing Kelly of wearing a costume that did not match the theme.  (Burn!)

As an aside, I have major issues with the use of "Indian" costumes.  Same for spirit animals and assigning people Indian names.  I have one.  It has meaning, and it is not a joke.  However, I am not expecting the OC housewives to suddenly start considering issues surrounding cultural appropriation, and I can understand that Shannon was not trying to belittle Indians or call us ugly.   She would benefit from some serious education as would they all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Muffyn said:

LeeAnn wasn't just her friend; she was her "good friend."  As time goes on their relationship will progress.  LeeAnn will become her best friend.  Eventually she will the love of her life and her reason for living. 

Shannon was trying to say that Kelly looked like she was dressed in a tacky Indian costume.  Since Kelly had been either stating or implying that people were ugly based on their costumes, Kelly turned it into Shannon calling Indians ugly.  Shannon was not.  She was accusing Kelly of wearing a costume that did not match the theme.  (Burn!)

As an aside, I have major issues with the use of "Indian" costumes.  Same for spirit animals and assigning people Indian names.  I have one.  It has meaning, and it is not a joke.  However, I am not expecting the OC housewives to suddenly start considering issues surrounding cultural appropriation, and I can understand that Shannon was not trying to belittle Indians or call us ugly.   She would benefit from some serious education as would they all.

And remember the person accusing Shannon of bigotry is the one TMZ caught saying she doesn't like black guys. (I cannot believe this person is middle aged.)

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_9x052p0d/

• Love 6

My brother married a much younger woman (his third wife), and he was very clear he didn't want more children.  In fact he was a horrible father to his kids, so we were all pleased he didn't want more.  She said she understood, but then, just like Meghan, two years into the marriage she started in about wanting kids.  She nagged and nagged - he finally gave in to adopting, but made it clear he was not involved.  So, they adopted two girls, and she now complains that he's not involved, doesn't contribute, etc.  He's retired, and she still works - and I think she honestly expected him to be the stay at home dad.   They are still married, but have very little in common.  He doesn't go on the "family" vacations, etc.  Meghan better get ready - this will be her child, and he will just write a check.

• Love 11

As a lapsed Catholic, I just have to say, that I HATE when Vickie does the Sign of the Cross. She did it after the baby unlocked the car door and she's done it several times in the past. It's a little thing, but another reason to dislike her. She's not Catholic...at least not anymore. I don't think she should use Catholicism in her race towards the dramatic. The only time she's ever done it is to show how upset SHE was. It's a special thing. Actually, it's kinda similar to Shannon talking about Indians. I just feel funny about making up "Indian" names. 

I might be overly pc, but I like to error on the side of caution.  

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Muffyn said:

Your clarification of Shannon's comments make sense.  BUT she's still not completely clean to me.  She needs to clarify her comment further because her intent behind that remark was muddy -- to say the least.  

Maybe I missed this about Shannon, but can she be deliberately manipulative?  Is it possible she's manipulating Kelly -- just in a much less obvious way than Kelly is all too clearly manipulating (or desperately trying hard to manipulate) her?

Now, we've seen Shannon manipulate plenty -- but ONLY to the cam -- particularly the way she was twisting David's balls with every TH mention of his affair.  But I don't recall ever seeing her manipulate other cast members.  

So if Shannon is screwing with Kelly, this is something new -- and I'm not sure I care for it.  It would be a very big switch for Shannon, and would make her seem less "genuine" (to me).  I know, I know, as much as any of these Housewives broads could ever be "genuine".  

But Shannon (to me) seemed different in this respect.  Eh, I guess not.  She's gotta go along with Satan Andy's scriptwriters too.  Still, if she now goes along with any manipulations Satan Andy orders her to do, that makes her no better than Tams.  Ugh.  Well, actually, this season Tams has mostly been a nice gal.  So is Shannon gonna morph into the old shithead Tams?  Really?  Oh no!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Anyone else notice that Dr Moon has a giant gut ?! 

Shannon isn't clever enough or a good enough liar to set Kelly up, but, her shifty eyes during their meeting tells me she knew production was doing it. Shannon's feud with Vicki may have rearranged her hierarchy of emotional needs and allowed her and David to mend faster. 

Heather and Megan are so boring. Megan is fooling herself to think Jimmy will morph into an attentive father. 

I like Tamra better when she isn't trying to be a good Christian and when she's drinking more. 

Briana is a spoiled brat. Can't wait until her husband -Mr Personality- fails at OC real estate and has to start working for Vicki to pay for the house that Vicki bought. More complaining from Briana. 

There is nothing cute about a young child locking himself in the car with the key. That child should have been reprimanded in such a way that he never does it again ( or locks his little brother in the car because everyone thought he was so funny when he did it the 1st time). 

Kelly and lizardman are not entertaining for me in any way. They are actually disturbing to watch. The fact that they have a young daughter is even more troublesome. 

I'm so happy somebody said that about Briana's son. Everybody kept saying how cute it was so I thought I was the only one who didn't think it was cute in the least.  Briana kept saying he was a "stinker" which I took as code for he's a brat.   Everyone laughing insures he will do it again. 

Maybe he wouldn't be such a stinker if instead of laughing at him, she would discipline him. 

• Love 8

I just can't anymore with Meghan and her various medical procedures/issues. Ditto Brianna. Don't even want to hear her talk about it in her THs. Or see her on screen but that's another story. I agree with you Scottish Girl about Vickie making the sign of the cross. It irks me too.

Brianna complaining about how people her age can't afford to buy a house in Orange County just floored me. So maybe buy a house somewhere you can afford. But thankfully mommy was there to buy it for her. Like last week when Vickie was complaining about the government not letting her son-in-law leave Oklahoma. Yeah it's called a commitment Vickie. When you enlist, the "government" kind of expects you to fulfill your obligations. I know that's hard to comprehend.

The trainer/religious advisor Tamara is training with is scary. When she commanded her to eat an egg I almost went to the kitchen and got one myself.  I work with someone who is a rumba teacher on the side, and enters those bikini/fitness contests. It is unreal how little the person I know at least, will eat. Lunch is a small can of tuna in water with a forkful of green beans. No sugar or carbs of any kind. Won't even eat fruit.

I like Shannon and despise Kelly, so I don't want to think Shannon set her up. But knowing how these shows work, I'm guessing Shannon was persuaded to do it by production. But P.I. Meghan will be hot on the trail I'm sure. I wish I had seen WWHL but fell asleep before it came on. Agree that Kelly should have first thing apologized to Shannon, not grilled her like she was on the witness stand.

Next week looks good with Heather losing her shit with Vickie. And hopefully Kelly too.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

In Jimmy's and Meghan's defense .... did I just say that? .... I can agree that some men don't get into the whole pregnancy thing but then they're excellent fathers.  We had our own fertility struggles (no injectibles, though) and my DH was there when he had to be and wasn't when he didn't.  Pretty much the only appt he went with me to for 3 kids was the u/s around 20 weeks to find out the sex. He was not one of these guys who showed up to every OB appt. In fact, that would have driven me crazy. I didn't want that kind of involvement, frankly. And I didn't want him taking off for work for all of that stuff, either.  My sense is that Meghan is OK with that, too - look who she married.  But I think the fact that he almost can't even discuss things with her is a bigger red flag than he's not there.  But maybe she talks things to death.  It is a bummer, though, when you're excited about something and want to share it and talk about it and your conversation partner is just .... flat.  And then add the fact that the conversation is with your husband and the topic is achieving pregnancy.

You make a big point. My husband only went to the gender reveal appointments as well. And the first appointment with our first, just to establish both of our medical histories with my midwife's clinic. He works and I don't, so we can't really afford for him to take off for every appointment. But I suppose one could argue that the level of involvement might be more with IVF, since it's a lot more invasive and risky. That being said, she knew his schedule going in and I doubt he ever promised he'd cut back. But I agree, the fact that he can't even follow her schedule when she tries to talk to him, or acts like her call from the doctor's office is some big annoyance during his golf game is what would be the biggest turn-off. But, again, I think Jimmy has always been Jimmy, so if she thought a baby would change him, she's an idiot. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Oh, wow. You weren't put under? I was, every time.

No I wasn't!  I was given "conscious sedation" in which you weren't put under but you were sedated and had pain management meds.  I can't remember what they called it but it was a morphine mix.  I basically slept through most of it although the second out of three they didn't give me as much of it and I did feel a little pain so I had them increase it the last time.  I thought that was standard practice because being under is pretty signficant and dangerous.  I guess I need to look these up before I make those type of judgments!

Edited by sasha206
1 hour ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

no, she was just saying that Kelly's costume was something other than a 70's outfit-- her response to the "Mrs. Roper" thing.  She kind of conflated Kelly's bullying into that one thing, and she was responding with her own critique of Kelly's costume.   Of course Shannon wasn't saying Indians are ugly, she's not a nasty ignoramus, and that would be a bizarre thing to say even for a nasty ignoramus.  

• Love 14
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

On Jimmy The Prick, Meghan was complaining he had 2 days off and was playing golf on her egg retrieval.  So, unless she expects him to charter a private plane, she expected him to fly ~6 hours (meaning really about 8 hours in travel airport to airport) to be at her egg retrieval which IS NOT major surgery like they make it appear to be -- to turn around and spend another 8 hours to go back home?  If she really expects that, she's as much a selfish prick as he is.  I had egg retrieval, and basically, you only need someone to drive you home.  You are not put under, you are given sedatives (morphine mix from what I recall) so you are comfortably numb and sleepy while they extract the eggs.  It is not some sort of surgery that you need your spouse present for.  In a perfect world, sure it would be great if he could be there.   But to think he should be flying all the way across the country when he has 2 days off seems crazy to me.  She married him knowing his schedule.  She supposedly went into the marriage knowing he didn't want kids.  Then she decided she wanted kids and to go the IVF route fully knowing his schedule.  If she was that concerned with his presence, perhaps she should give up her Real Housewives job and live in FL while he's got  training camp so he can be around for her?

Now, him being a dick to her on the phone while playing golf is a different ball of wax.

Imho, Heather was being kind to Kelly in that convo.

Do women really forget when their husbands don't come with them during this type of procedures?

Why is Megan claiming to raising her stepkids?

Are LeAnn's children living with the Edmonds or are they adults?

It is super strange that Jim is so into candles and baseball.

Dude is odd, imo.

• Love 6

So except for her overwhelming desire for fame, why didn't Meghan wait until after baseball season to start IVF?  Especially if it meant so much to her to have Jim there?  And why, again except for wanting a storyline, why didn't she have the procedures done in St. Louis - where her mother lives, she has a home, and where Jim broadcasts for a good portion of the baseball season.    If her priority was to have Jim involved, it seems as if alternate arrangements would have been made.  Right now her entire family, and Jim, live in St. Louis, so why except for wanting to be on TV is she even in Orange County????  I'd love just one of the other women say "Why are u here doing this instead of where you live when not filming RHOC?"  She is on for people to feel sorry for her (and I don't).     And, how involved was Jim as a father to his older kids?  He was playing ball at that time, so that means from April to Oct (not counting spring training) he was on the road or working.   How involved could he have been?

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

So except for her overwhelming desire for fame, why didn't Meghan wait until after baseball season to start IVF?  Especially if it meant so much to her to have Jim there?  And why, again except for wanting a storyline, why didn't she have the procedures done in St. Louis - where her mother lives, she has a home, and where Jim broadcasts for a good portion of the baseball season.    If her priority was to have Jim involved, it seems as if alternate arrangements would have been made.  Right now her entire family, and Jim, live in St. Louis, so why except for wanting to be on TV is she even in Orange County????  I'd love just one of the other women say "Why are u here doing this instead of where you live when not filming RHOC?"  She is on for people to feel sorry for her (and I don't).     And, how involved was Jim as a father to his older kids?  He was playing ball at that time, so that means from April to Oct (not counting spring training) he was on the road or working.   How involved could he have been?

Exactly.

I don't mean to suggest that he *shouldn't be there* if he can.  If he had more than a 2 day window, absolutely, he should have flown home to be with her.  But at least in MY experience, it was a very minor procedure in which you just needed someone to drive you home b/c of sedation.  It wasn't the case of major surgery where you were totally under and there was a long recovery process.  I remember coming home from mine and sleeping all day and it was the best sleep I ever had!

If being there is so important, she could've actually found a clinic there so he could be a part of the process.  Or waited until after baseball season.  Or realized that flying back and forth from Florida to California in a 2 day window is feasible but really pointless.  Seemingly she has some good friends that could help her out!  I mean afterall, she already has good friends -- Heather and supposedly Kelly cause that's what we were told -- that could drive her home from the hospital.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

On WWHL, she claimed that she wanted to open a dialog on infertility.

Wasn't the original Edmonds also supposed to be on the show?

This sounds so fake, imo.

Dude married two women back to back who were both dying to be on the housewives????

Where do set#2 of children live nowadays?

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Wasn't the original Edmonds also supposed to be on the show?

This sounds so fake, imo.

Dude married two women back to back who were both dying to be on the housewives????

It's so weird, considering Jimmy, himself, seems totally uninterested in the show. 

• Love 4

I loathe Icky to the extent that I have no interest in Brianna's kids either. I also see them as mini-Ryans  (is that his name? ) I have to mute anytning with Icky on screen. And Kelly. So last night did not leave much, since I give zero f+*^~ about Meghan's journey. Ugh boring. Also Tamra's belly button-less belly is so unattractive, sorry, had to say.

• Love 3

I'm finding Megan every bit as loathsome as Vicki these days.  I don't care how much you like your husbands ex, I guarantee she and her daughter resented Megan passing herself off as her BFF and mentor to the daughter.   Really, she's looking down from heaven on Megan?   Not like, the person she is related to, gave birth to, and had a special bond with?  Fuck you Megan for trying to shoe horn your way into that relationship.   Also, Brooks may be a carpet bagging jackanapes, but you having the nerve to contact people from his personal life to impugn him makes you just as low.

fuck this asshole.  Faking cancer and using a person dying of cancer to advance ones famewhoring agenda is equally loathsome to me.   Stupid ass.  

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Yup. Here's the link to his home page:

http://www.energymedicinenewportbeach.com

Be sure to visit the "Store" page --- the good Doc is fond of selling items designed for admittance between one's butt cheeks. Well, that's one way to lose the bad energy....

I am in awe that there is such a thing as bowel toning (herbology section)

• Love 2

Maybe it's just me because I don't like to be fussed over but I would rather do the procedural crap without Jim &  try & plan for an October birth since Jimmy will have several months off to spend with a baby then.  I went to nearly all my dr appointments alone when I was pregnant at least until I couldn't drive anymore (big pregnant belly, short legs & a clutch didn't mix) then my mom took me.  Hubby was just starting his electrical apprenticeship then & we couldn't afford for him to take off work for every appointment.  He was an excellent father, still is but my baby is now 22 so he doesn't require much parenting anymore ;)  Meghan needs to realize this may be her first baby but it is Jim's 5th.

• Love 12

Sorry but Kelly can take her baboon lipped, stringy haired, raging crazy assed drunk self and walk off my screen. She could say she has cancer and if true I really couldn't care less.

Wonder what Brianna  thinks of her mother budding up to a domestic abuser?

• Love 15

Nearly everything Meghan does or says is soley so people will tell her she's the most amazing friend, stepmother, person ever ever.  Her friendship was trodded out constantly in an effort (I believe) to endear the viewers to her.  As if I'm such a great person, that even the ex-wives love me!  I'm such a great person, that the step kids love me!  I'm such a great person raising money for cancer research for my dead friend, who is the ex-wife of my husband!  Now, maybe in real life, she is a very nice person who had a genuine relationsihp with his ex.  Based on their interactions on the show, they did seem to like each other very much.  But she tries so hard to convey that she's such a great person that it's hard to see there's much about her that is truly geniune.

• Love 8

I'm reminded of the whole hotel/portraits thing with Haley and Leann surrounding some dance - homecoming or prom or something.  She tried so hard to be the cool, perfect stepmom.  Something tells me that Meghan is very, very hard on herself and not very happy and that's the reason for the constant self-aggrandizing behavior.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I'm reminded of the whole hotel/portraits thing with Haley and Leann surrounding some dance - homecoming or prom or something.  She tried so hard to be the cool, perfect stepmom.  Something tells me that Meghan is very, very hard on herself and not very happy and that's the reason for the constant self-aggrandizing behavior.

She probably misses working, hanging out with people her age.

Both her siblings are also somewhat accomplished, one is a star soccer athlete and the other one, a model. 

This would explain why she longed for a child out of the blue.

What does Kelly do for a living?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

The funniest thing about the whole "Indian" argument between Shannon and Kelly is that I have no recollection of what Kelly wore to the party. I think it was brown?

I thought Kelly looked very pretty and her outfit WAS in theme with her long loose hair and in that brown suede mini dress she had a "Charlie's Angles" Kelly or "Mad Men" Megan vibe. Yep, I had a similar dress and wouldn't have worn anything like that Mrs. Roper mess of Shannon's. Shannon was grasping at straws to find something to bad to say about Kelly with her Indian remark and I'm not going to get into that debate. Their fighting just wears me out because Kelly is dumb and fake and Shannon should know by now to just not react to everything.

Oh, and I can't stand Kelly but at least she didn't look a mess like Shannon and Harpo, who couldn't figure out what their theme even was in the first place. They looked like clowns.

• Love 2