Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

On 12/24/2019 at 2:56 PM, Christina87 said:

It makes zero sense to me...Jinger could either be a dark haired woman of above average attractiveness, or a hot mess who looks like she's living out a nightmare of a midlife crisis. Go back to black, Jing!

In certain circles being skinny and blonde automatically means a woman is the most gorgeous thing ever- and I think Jinger has hopped on that trend.

Her hair looks AWFUL. I have no problem with women wearing their hair however they want (natural or no) but this TONE is 100% wrong for her skin tone, and not in a “I am going for a look” like some ppl do when they get violet or platinum hair. (which I have seen look GORGEOUS on women of all ethnicities and skin tones)

• Love 20

9 hours ago, Zella said:

A reality show devoted to Jeremy trying to eat and shop his way through Harvard rather than studying would be comedy gold. 

giphy.gif

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think the lighting in their house isn't good for videos or picture taking. Jeremy and Jinger are attractive people, but they look like ten miles of bad road whenever they post anything from home. 

They really should grift a house with more flattering lighting! 😉

• LOL 22
3 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Jingles hat is ridiculous 🤣

It’s perfect for Halloween?

Isn’t that a nearly identical outfit to the one Josiah’s wife was wearing? And wasn’t she imitating some other young righteous broodmare? They’re cloning themselves.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Isn’t that a nearly identical outfit to the one Josiah’s wife was wearing? And wasn’t she imitating some other young righteous broodmare? They’re cloning themselves.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Jinger got papped again. These are from December 16. I had to keep the some of the captions because they made me laugh. The supposed nanny is the the daughter of, Michael Mahoney, the church pastor.

Wonder if she asked God special permission to wear ripped jeans.

NINTCHDBPICT000548887690.thumb.jpg.68c357847eb1dc077fb9ffd3adb47f58.jpgNINTCHDBPICT000548887684-1.thumb.jpg.5372bae43deb30e98b13eadd229bfd6c.jpgNINTCHDBPICT000548887694.thumb.jpg.73b3e8efea8ecf5ceae11eb147549d2a.jpgScreenshot_20191229-131554_Chrome-1080x1477.thumb.jpg.f33b8ef81d3dea1f0e44f563adcc4cf4.jpgScreenshot_20191229-131628_Chrome-961x1327.thumb.jpg.e922fdc56c48dd7bd87645a6defaf13e.jpg

Edited by Lunera
  • LOL 15
12 minutes ago, emma675 said:

I think I'm okay with Jinger's hat vs Lauren's because Jinger is outdoors and it seems more appropriate. Lauren looked ridiculous wearing a hat indoors at a casual Christmas party. 

Yeah I get a fiendish delight imagining Lauren’s fashion/appearance at Christmas after 5-10 years of wedded Duggar bliss.  Sweats, ripped t-shirt, pony tail and bare feet. No hat to be seen anywhere. 

• LOL 11
35 minutes ago, Namaste said:

Yeah I get a fiendish delight imagining Lauren’s fashion/appearance at Christmas after 5-10 years of wedded Duggar bliss.  Sweats, ripped t-shirt, pony tail and bare feet. No hat to be seen anywhere. 

In 5 years:

And screeching Bella, Cadence, Destiny come here! 

10 years: 

Bella get mommy another bottle of Jesus juice. And Bella, Cadence, Destiny, Elijah, Felix, Godly where are you going?

Edited by galaxychaser
  • LOL 21
6 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

And screeching Bella, Cadence, Destiny come here! 

5 minutes ago, Namaste said:

And “don’t touch my kid!”

Naw, she'll be on the couch with her back to everyone while Josiah gets Destiny's head out of the rails.

• LOL 11
3 hours ago, Lunera said:

Jinger got papped again. These are from December 16. I had to keep the some of the captions because they made me laugh. The supposed nanny is the the daughter of, Michael Mahoney, the church pastor.

Wonder if she asked God special permission to wear ripped jeans.

NINTCHDBPICT000548887690.thumb.jpg.68c357847eb1dc077fb9ffd3adb47f58.jpgNINTCHDBPICT000548887684-1.thumb.jpg.5372bae43deb30e98b13eadd229bfd6c.jpgNINTCHDBPICT000548887694.thumb.jpg.73b3e8efea8ecf5ceae11eb147549d2a.jpgScreenshot_20191229-131554_Chrome-1080x1477.thumb.jpg.f33b8ef81d3dea1f0e44f563adcc4cf4.jpgScreenshot_20191229-131628_Chrome-961x1327.thumb.jpg.e922fdc56c48dd7bd87645a6defaf13e.jpg

I think Jinger should wear whatever she wants to, but given her and Jeremy’s past statements about modesty still being important I feel it is necessary to point out that skintight ripped jeans are not modest. And they also don’t look very comfortable. 

• Love 7

She can wear whatever she wants to wear. Anyone can wear whatever they want to wear. But since this is the Duggars I will second there is no way on God’s green earth she is going back to Arkansas. Not only is she in ripped jeans, but she is also wearing combat boots and a hoodie that says baked. She may be on trend, but she does not look ladylike or feminine or following any of the rules she was raised with.

• Love 20
18 minutes ago, mynextmistake said:

I think Jinger should wear whatever she wants to, but given her and Jeremy’s past statements about modesty still being important I feel it is necessary to point out that skintight ripped jeans are not modest. And they also don’t look very comfortable. 

LOL. You need to watch an episode of the Kardashians. Jinger's jeans are "modern nun" compared to theirs.

As for comfort, almost all current jeans have an element of stretch to them. Some are deceivingly not even cotton denim.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

She can wear whatever she wants to wear. Anyone can wear whatever they want to wear. But since this is the Duggars I will second there is no way on God’s green earth she is going back to Arkansas. Not only is she in ripped jeans, but she is also wearing combat boots and a hoodie that says baked. She may be on trend, but she does not look ladylike or feminine or following any of the rules she was raised with.

If she ever does go back, she’ll throw enough shade at Jessa to fix global warming.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, drafan said:

LOL. You need to watch an episode of the Kardashians. Jinger's jeans are "modern nun" compared to theirs.

As for comfort, almost all current jeans have an element of stretch to them. Some are deceivingly not even cotton denim.

When the Kardashians are your control group, your study has already failed. 

I understand that jeans have stretch. But look at how this pair has ridden down on her waist leaving that funny pooch. That thing would drive me nuts. And spandex can only go so far in making a garment comfortable. Eventually she’s going to have to sit down. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

What!?  Free rent and they've hired a nanny?  For a SAHM with one kid?

I have no words.

Apparently the paps got it wrong and that’s one of MacArthur’s daughters with Prop... it’s far more likely she would hire Jinger as a nanny than the other way around, financially speaking.

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • Useful 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, mynextmistake said:

When the Kardashians are your control group, your study has already failed. 

I understand that jeans have stretch. But look at how this pair has ridden down on her waist leaving that funny pooch. That thing would drive me nuts. And spandex can only go so far in making a garment comfortable. Eventually she’s going to have to sit down. 

Those jeans really look more "boyfriend fit" than skinny. She'll be sitting down just fine. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 19

Nice the whole Vuolo family could be there for Christmas.  Obviously Jing & Baaaaaabe need NOTHING from the Duggars to celebrate the holiday in an enjoyable way.  They seem to be doing it all on their own terms,and very nicely

And cute pics of Jing & Lissie.  I LOVE the little animal-face top the munchkin is wearing.  And I think Jinger's hair looks great.  

• Love 7

The jeans are fine, actually the whole outfit is fine, but now we know why she only uses posed photographer shots for her social media. She looks fine but definitely not the glammed up fundie-turned-starlet that matches Jeremy's pocket squares.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4

Junger living in a city was what she always wanted to do since long b4 Jeremy entered picture...I also like her experimenting with her hair and fashion...granted teens do that more than 26 year olds..but she was in Fundie land.

Also, Jill wears jeans from her cousins store..is it exiled cousin Amy..or another cousin?

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Zella said:

Which is a shame because I like the hoodie-jeans-and-combat-boot Jinger look more. 

Me too. She should go with that look in her influencer pics. She looks better and is more relatable than the usual disasters she wears. 

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Namaste said:

Me too. She should go with that look in her influencer pics. She looks better and is more relatable than the usual disasters she wears. 

It's definitely way more in keeping with the way I dress, though I don't do ripped jeans. LOL 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

Nice the whole Vuolo family could be there for Christmas.  Obviously Jing & Baaaaaabe need NOTHING from the Duggars to celebrate the holiday in an enjoyable way.  They seem to be doing it all on their own terms,and very nicely

And cute pics of Jing & Lissie.  I LOVE the little animal-face top the munchkin is wearing.  And I think Jinger's hair looks great.  

They arrived at least a week before Christmas according to pics posted here.  Hopefully Daddy V did not abandon his flock and did return for Christmas services with his congregation.

Unlike his son who ditched his job in Texas last year over the Christmas season! 

• Love 10