Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, mynextmistake said:

They went out for pizza AND burgers? At this rate Jeremy is going to have to roll back to class after the holidays.

For someone who seems to pride himself on his impeccable taste, both in clothing and food, it seems insultingly low effort for his wife's birthday. I dunno maybe Jinger was like, what I really want for my birthday is for you to NOT wear one of your snazzy suits and take me somewhere normal to eat, but even his posture in that photo seems defensive, with his arms crossed and no smiling. I think prima donna boy is pissed he is not the focus, so he's not going to be bothered to put any effort into it whatsoever. Even the effort to smile and look happy. Where's his exaggerated donut orgasim face now? Nowhere cause he knows he's not getting an in n out burger sponsorship.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Happy Birthday Jinjetta! What a year it's been for you. This year has been like your new word, CRAZY! Full of change, celebrations and loss. Here's hoping this next year is filled with much joy and success. Oh ya, homie Jesus says he'll see you on the flip side. Side hugs!

My eyes rolled back so far hearing Jinger say "It's crazy" every other sentence in the last episode.  Packing up was crazy.  Walking through the nearly empty Laredo house was crazy.  Thinking about moving to CA was crazy. No further explanation of her thoughts, just everything was crazy.

• LOL 12
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20191221-212543_Instagram-1080x1920.thumb.jpg.237108fe32d8c7f9def083a6c0253506.jpgScreenshot_20191221-212549_Instagram-1080x1920.thumb.jpg.6a2b1703a2101f6f267a40f099eeb0ff.jpg

Sooo, they went out for fast food on her birthday. Jinger got a bunless burger. Jeremy looks goofy af in that big ass hat. 

Guess they only eat out at fancy places when someone else is footing the bill  

He does look pissed off; probably because he's been outed for his hateful beliefs and his career as an influencer is over before it began.  No point in smiling and looking happy to be eating out when he isn't being paid for it.

In private, Jeremy is probably overwhelmed and upset by the situation he finds himself in now. He thought he could make a living scoring freebies online and it never occurred to him that anyone would object to his mean spirited and prejudiced online presence and that this would lead to his influencer gigs drying up.  I think he really does feel like he's the shizzle and he is truly bewildered that he isn't perceived by the general public as being the wonderful guy he thinks he is.  I think he probably thought that the world was going to see how terrific he was with nice clothes, a pretty wife and cute baby and would immediately want to be just like him including adopting his belief system.  That he can't draw people into the cult by being the coolest fundie in the bunch is probably a foreign concept to him.  I think that is how he sold himself to MacArthur in the first place.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Useful 2
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, louannems said:

My eyes rolled back so far hearing Jinger say "It's crazy" every other sentence in the last episode.  Packing up was crazy.  Walking through the nearly empty Laredo house was crazy.  Thinking about moving to CA was crazy. No further explanation of her thoughts, just everything was crazy.

A few months ago, everything was “legit”.  I guess she has a new word for whatever “season” she’s in.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20191221-212543_Instagram-1080x1920.thumb.jpg.237108fe32d8c7f9def083a6c0253506.jpgScreenshot_20191221-212549_Instagram-1080x1920.thumb.jpg.6a2b1703a2101f6f267a40f099eeb0ff.jpg

Sooo, they went out for fast food on her birthday. Jinger got a bunless burger. Jeremy looks goofy af in that big ass hat. 

Guess they only eat out at fancy places when someone else is footing the bill  

I hope she got some pizza. Oh, who am I kidding? She wouldn’t eat more than a couple bites if she did:

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Hahahahaha! Jeremy goes to class? Hahaha! Jeremy is so special he does not actually have to attend classes.

I feel like Jeremy is trying to channel his inner Kanye for his casual look. 

He probably thought it made him look butch.

In and Out for Jinger’s birthday? Did they use up the “entertainment budget” ordering juice at that schmancy hotel last week?

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

I think he really does feel like he's the shizzle and he is truly bewildered that he isn't perceived by the general public as being the wonderful guy he thinks he is.  I think he probably thought that the world was going to see how terrific he was with nice clothes, a pretty wife and cute baby and would immediately want to be just like him including adopting his belief system.  

Agreed. I get a real Stuart Smalley vibe from Jeremy.

3e66c3b6289804255b0fb2fa46529a5f.jpg

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

These both really sum up Jeremy so well. He clearly wants to be famous. As famous as he is in his own mind. He became a soccer player hoping for fame and when that didn't happen he switched to preaching.  He just seems to think he should get the fame just for showing up. Can't everyone see how awesome he is? He clearly doesn't think he needs to work for it. If he did he easily could go into a career that will pay for the lifestyle he wants. But nope not for him. He doesn't need to work. It never once seems to occur to him that he didn't get the fame in soccer because he wasn't that good and wasn't willing to work to get better. For all his bragging about his soccer career it barely was that. He was a Syracuse then Finland and then where ever he went next that he didn't even play. I believe the coach that Jeremy wouldn't work up to his potential. That sounds correct with what we see from Jeremy. He thinks he's the best, he's smarter and better then everyone else. It wouldn't surprise me that he thought he knew more then the coaches. That he wouldn't work hard. His lack of a soccer career is all his own fault. If he actually tried and worked hard it most likely would have been different. But that's not Jeremy.

He switched to being a pastor mostly due to his dad pulling strings and again for fame. He's crappy at it. His sermons are filled with crap and he sounds pompous. Sure he was hired by the one in Laredo. But how much work did he actually do there? We never heard of him being involved in any fundraisers, any of the church activities or events. No visiting parishioners or anything. Jetting off where ever and endless staged selfies. That really seems to be the only thing he works hard at. And he's really just crappy at. He comes off a pretentious, arrogant and fake. Its hard to imagine him working hard in his classes online or now in California. I can't imagine this career is going to go that far or give him the fame he wants. He's a dime a dozen. He has zero charisma or anything else he needs to actually be famous in that world. He's done nothing to set himself apart. And due to his hateful views, words, and church he happily joins and follows that'll cost him the businesses that'll pay him and Jinger for their likeness in advertising. Because people have and will continue to point out to businesses his hateful views. That'll be a problem to most businesses that don't want the backlash or to lose customers especially when they can easily find someone else. He'll lose because he won't do any of the work and left looking for a third career that he can slide into and get the fame he wants. Once again he won't think its anything that he did wrong. Nope, its everyone else. He is so smart you know and so better then everyone else.

Jeremy looks down on everyone. He looks down on JB. Which if it was anyone else that would be a good thing. But for him its hypocritical. All the fame Jeremy has is due to Jinger. None of that is anything he got or earned on his own. But by marrying a Duggar Daughter, Jinger came with a built in fan base. They are her fans not his. He'd be nothing without her. I do think he knows it and he can't stand it. 

Good goalkeepers are hard to find so if he had actually worked for his career he could have ended up in western Europe, where the highest level soccer is played. The fact he couldn't even get a lower level western European team tells me all I need to know about his so called soccer career. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 12

Once the Duggars are off TV, Jinger will fade into oblivion except for the core hangers on. Poor Jer is going to be forced to get a job at some point in his life if he and Jing expect to keep eating unless the Vuolos are willing to take them in. Kanye isn't going to help, and I'm not sure JB will either. Maybe Bin will be willing to hand over the coveted Duggar toilet scrubbing job--no pocket squares required. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Once the Duggars are off TV, Jinger will fade into oblivion except for the core hangers on. Poor Jer is going to be forced to get a job at some point in his life if he and Jing expect to keep eating unless the Vuolos are willing to take them in. Kanye isn't going to help, and I'm not sure JB will either. Maybe Bin will be willing to hand over the coveted Duggar toilet scrubbing job--no pocket squares required. 

I think the Duggars will be on TLC for a long time to come. The shows keep drawing in the neighborhood of a million viewers per episode. Jer's gravy train looks set to keep on rolling. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Zella said:

For someone who seems to pride himself on his impeccable taste, both in clothing and food, it seems insultingly low effort for his wife's birthday. I dunno maybe Jinger was like, what I really want for my birthday is for you to NOT wear one of your snazzy suits and take me somewhere normal to eat, but even his posture in that photo seems defensive, with his arms crossed and no smiling. I think prima donna boy is pissed he is not the focus, so he's not going to be bothered to put any effort into it whatsoever. Even the effort to smile and look happy. Where's his exaggerated donut orgasim face now? Nowhere cause he knows he's not getting an in n out burger sponsorship.

Yeah, he is not getting and in n out sponsorship. Not intellectual enough for him. 

I could see it going both  ways with Jinger, though. Remember when Jessa said with some embarrassment (triggered by Bin's response, I think) that her big food craving is, I think, Burger King (or similar....)?......Because that was a big Duggarland childhood treat. .....

Most people do have cravings for the tastes of childhood....So whether this is just a kind of cheapo meal arranged  by Jer or a childhood craving Jingle wanted for her birthday....either way, it wouldn't surprise me.  

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

A few years back in a rural small town near where we lived at the time there was a church that hadn’t been able to hire a pastor for quite some time. They finally found one and the congregation was sooo happy.

The new pastor contacted my husband’s real estate company about buying a house. The weird part was that the pastor and his wife, both dressed in city slicker designer wear, including 4-inch heels on the Mrs. at every showing, only wanted to look at high-end oceanfront properties, but never could be pinned down as to their budget. And they always wanted personal information about the sellers, which no one would give them.

My husband finally googled the guy...and he had been fired for misusing church funds at his previous two jobs, both of which had given them free housing. They were clearly hoping to weasel into another free house, this time on the ocean. Why that church never bothered to do a five-second search on that guy is a mystery...he was gone in three months.

That’s the RFP life, post TLC. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Yeah, he is not getting and in n out sponsorship. Not intellectual enough for him. 

I could see it going both  ways with Jinger, though. Remember when Jessa said with some embarrassment (triggered by Bin's response, I think) that her big food craving is, I think, Burger King (or similar....)......Because that was a big Duggarland childhood treat. .....

Most people do have cravings for the tastes of childhood....So whether this is just a kind of cheapo meal arranged  by Jer or a childhood craving Jingle wanted for her birthday....either way, it wouldn't surprise me.  

Yeah I'm not going to knock Jinger if she wanted In-N-Out Burger for her birthday. Never had it but all the bragging about them on The Big Lebowski intrigued me. I love me some junk food and often treat myself to some for my birthday. 

I do knock Jeremy for apparently not being able to muster the fake enthusiasm for his wife's birthday on social media that he did a nasty-sounding doughnut and some stupid designer pocket squares. 

• Love 17
33 minutes ago, Namaste said:

With the product placement of the In n Out food/logos/labels on her Instagram, I’m wondering if they are angling to get a sponsorship from that chain or if one is already in the works?  

It's certainly possible that Jer and Jingle are trying. Getting sponsorships is definitely their "career" goal since the LA move. 

But I find it hard to imagine that a chain with such a broad cross-section of customers would want to make the new face of their brand a homophobic guy who's publicly preached that Catholics are satanic and who is already the social-media face of a church that preaches women shouldn't hold any positions of authority in the world. 

You've got the whole world to choose from for the faces of your brand. Hardly seems necessary to pay someone for that when very-easy-to-unearth statements of that person and his treasured mentor would greatly piss off people in so many groups.

I suppose someone might calculate that the appeal to conservative evangelicals could be worth it. But while those folks certainly do support Chick Fil-A strongly, I don't know that they have any major burger chains that share their values and to whom they are switching their business, do they? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Churchhoney said:

I suppose someone might calculate that the appeal to conservative evangelicals could be worth it. But while those folks certainly do support Chick Fil-A strongly, I don't know that they have any major burger chains that share their values and to whom they are switching their business, do they? 

It's hilarious to me that Jeremy doesn't try to court more obvious sponsorships like Chick-Fil-A or Hobby Lobby. Businesses well known to support their values. But those companies aren't trendy and hip enough for him, so it is a no-go. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Zella said:

It's hilarious to me that Jeremy doesn't try to court more obvious sponsorships like Chick-Fil-A or Hobby Lobby. Businesses well known to support their values. But those companies aren't trendy and hip enough for him, so it is a no-go. 

I agree. And, to my eyes, this is the third "career" path where he just doesn't seem to get what you need to do. He seems a little old to still be thinking that his objectives will all just be handed to him because of some mysterious innate abilities he has. ....

Although I suppose his great talent for grifting and sucking up -- which certainly is real --  may have erroneously led him to that conclusion, come to think of it. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 10
Just now, Churchhoney said:

I agree. And, to my eyes, this is the third "career" path where he just doesn't seem to get what you need to do. He seems a little old to still be thinking that his objectives will all just be handed to him because of some mysterious innate abilities he has. ....

Although I suppose his great talent for grifting and sucking up may actually have erroneously led him to that conclusion, come to think of it. 

It really is. That kind of thinking is more common in the teens or newly adult. Not usually someone in their late twenties and thirty. By that point reality has usually set in or knocked that out of them. I guess when you never listen to anyone but yourself it never happens? Clearly none of that has sunk into Jeremy despite all of the signs and reality of his "talents".   

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Namaste said:

With the product placement of the In n Out food/logos/labels on her Instagram, I’m wondering if they are angling to get a sponsorship from that chain or if one is already in the works?  

Or maybe that is the requirement to get the free birthday meal?! 

That chain does not need any help selling burgers.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I hope she got some pizza. Oh, who am I kidding? She wouldn’t eat more than a couple bites if she did:

At least he's got his mouth closed.  What a pissy expression, though.  It's like RFP thinks In and Out is beneath him to patronize.  

• Love 7
On 12/20/2019 at 6:45 PM, Oldernowiser said:

Jeremy Vuolo memorized an entire book of the Bible???

Of course, if that’s true and it cost JB $1000 I now have a better understanding as to why JB dislikes him.

Nope, it still doesn’t wash... is there some lost Duggar spawn named Jer that I just don’t know about?

It was Jeremiah Duggar, AKA Sinner Twin.

• Love 2

I can believe that Jing chose burgers and pizza for her birthday. I’ve been like that in my family - uncomfortable picking expensive places, thinking we don’t need to spend so much, and actually enjoying the cheaper food. And they’ve had visitors - Bin & Jessa, Jer’s parents + it’s nearly Xmas, all adds up to a lot of $$ being spent. “Humble Jing” maybe didn’t want a fuss.

BTW, Where are Jer’s parents? They leave already? If so, I predict a trip to the TTH for Xmas for Jing and JerME.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

These both really sum up Jeremy so well. He clearly wants to be famous. As famous as he is in his own mind. He became a soccer player hoping for fame and when that didn't happen he switched to preaching.  He just seems to think he should get the fame just for showing up. Can't everyone see how awesome he is? He clearly doesn't think he needs to work for it. If he did he easily could go into a career that will pay for the lifestyle he wants. But nope not for him. He doesn't need to work. It never once seems to occur to him that he didn't get the fame in soccer because he wasn't that good and wasn't willing to work to get better. For all his bragging about his soccer career it barely was that. He was a Syracuse then Finland and then where ever he went next that he didn't even play. I believe the coach that Jeremy wouldn't work up to his potential. That sounds correct with what we see from Jeremy. He thinks he's the best, he's smarter and better then everyone else. It wouldn't surprise me that he thought he knew more then the coaches. That he wouldn't work hard. His lack of a soccer career is all his own fault. If he actually tried and worked hard it most likely would have been different. But that's not Jeremy.

He switched to being a pastor mostly due to his dad pulling strings and again for fame. He's crappy at it. His sermons are filled with crap and he sounds pompous. Sure he was hired by the one in Laredo. But how much work did he actually do there? We never heard of him being involved in any fundraisers, any of the church activities or events. No visiting parishioners or anything. Jetting off where ever and endless staged selfies. That really seems to be the only thing he works hard at. And he's really just crappy at. He comes off a pretentious, arrogant and fake. Its hard to imagine him working hard in his classes online or now in California. I can't imagine this career is going to go that far or give him the fame he wants. He's a dime a dozen. He has zero charisma or anything else he needs to actually be famous in that world. He's done nothing to set himself apart. And due to his hateful views, words, and church he happily joins and follows that'll cost him the businesses that'll pay him and Jinger for their likeness in advertising. Because people have and will continue to point out to businesses his hateful views. That'll be a problem to most businesses that don't want the backlash or to lose customers especially when they can easily find someone else. He'll lose because he won't do any of the work and left looking for a third career that he can slide into and get the fame he wants. Once again he won't think its anything that he did wrong. Nope, its everyone else. He is so smart you know and so better then everyone else.

Jeremy looks down on everyone. He looks down on JB. Which if it was anyone else that would be a good thing. But for him its hypocritical. All the fame Jeremy has is due to Jinger. None of that is anything he got or earned on his own. But by marrying a Duggar Daughter, Jinger came with a built in fan base. They are her fans not his. He'd be nothing without her. I do think he knows it and he can't stand it. 

I respectfully disagree.  I DON’T think he knows it, because he’s too egotistical and has no self-awareness IMO.

• Love 6

I don't have as harsh of a view of Jeremy. I think he's like a lot of millennials who think that they are good looking and have a social media following -- it quickly goes to their head. I used to be a bit shocked by regular folks on social media (with a paltry 100 or 200 followers) talking earnestly about "branding" themselves and becoming an "influencer" but now I've just gotten used to it. I've also gotten used to regular folks with 200 or 300 followers relentlessly hawking products (anything from crystals to herbs) on Instagram, so I guess the Vuolos eating fast food and being sure to have a picture of the logo in the food is just par for course.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
54 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don't have as harsh of a view of Jeremy. I think he's like a lot of millennials who think that they are good looking and have a social media following -- it quickly goes to their head. I used to be a bit shocked by regular folks on social media (with a paltry 100 or 200 followers) talking earnestly about "branding" themselves and becoming an "influencer" but now I've just gotten used to it. I've also gotten used to regular folks with 200 or 300 followers relentlessly hawking products (anything from crystals to herbs) on Instagram, so I guess the Vuolos eating fast food and being sure to have a picture of the logo in the food is just par for course.

It's definitely widespread and not just Jer, I agree.

It actually alarms me even more when some kind of trend turns a huge percentage of an entire generation into delusional idiots, though. It's happened before! Results tend not to be good! 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

It actually alarms me even more when some kind of trend turns a huge percentage of an entire generation into delusional idiots, though. It's happened before! Results tend not to be good! 

ITA!  I think this is actually causing harm. 

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

To be fair I think it's more like a phase that ppl go through before they outgrow it. Most of the wannabe "influencers" that I know have humbly gone back to their 9-5 jobs after it was clear that no amount of hawking crystals that their friends bought on ebay was actually going to turn into $$$. 

What concerns me about Jeremy and Jinger is that after a middling career "influencing" it hasn't occurred to them to switch course and do something productive. We rag on Jill but Derick is in a legit law school and they live simply. I have the feeling that the Vuolos will find themselves saddled with a shit ton of credit card debt soon.

The former ICU nurse is still hawking her tarot card readings though:

• Love 6

I'm 30, so I am a Millennial, and I have certainly seen my fair share of my peers try their hand at influencing, and I have also seen some that have real issues with the patently fake social media persona they portray. I've also seen it in older Gen X people too. You know, garden-variety dabbling in MLMs, obnoxious selfies, extensive blogging/tweeting/posting about extremely personal issues, the occasional person who thinks they oughta be a model.

And yes I agree with the folks here saying it is toxic. I have a couple of friends who seem to get all of their validation online, and I think it is incredibly toxic for their mental health. Hell, I probably spend too much time online and derive more from it emotionally than is strictly healthy. LOL 

But Jeremy's behavior on social media still stands out as unusual to me even with that baseline. Like, I think he has some really serious issues he should probably be exploring with a therapist. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 17

I wonder if Jinger's colour is a 'half head'?  I have so much hair that a full head of highlights and roots took from 11am to 4:30pm the last time I had them done, my hairdresser and I discussed having a 'half head' done instead which makes it look like you have highlights throughout your hair with your hair down, but if you put your hair up you will see that the back of your head hasn't had any. 

It doesnt work for me as I wear my hair up a lot, but if you a. wear you hair down all the time, b. want to save some money, c. dont have time to spend at the hairdressers, a 'half head' makes sense.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, jukie said:

I wonder if Jinger's colour is a 'half head'?  I have so much hair that a full head of highlights and roots took from 11am to 4:30pm the last time I had them done, my hairdresser and I discussed having a 'half head' done instead which makes it look like you have highlights throughout your hair with your hair down, but if you put your hair up you will see that the back of your head hasn't had any. 

It doesnt work for me as I wear my hair up a lot, but if you a. wear you hair down all the time, b. want to save some money, c. dont have time to spend at the hairdressers, a 'half head' makes sense.

Oh, so many jokes to make, but I have a plane to catch...enjoy the snarkfest, my beloved snarkers!

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, jukie said:

That's really interesting....Sounds like it could be a good deal when time and/or money are short.

From the looks of Jingle's hair, she got a half head designed for people who always stand with their backs against the wall, never sit or stand in front of anyone else, and never go near anyone taller than they are.....But she already blew that in this video. 😵

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

From the looks of Jingle's hair, she got a half head designed for people who always stand with their backs against the wall, never sit or stand in front of anyone else, and never go near anyone taller than they are.....But she already blew that in this video. 😵

Love this!  I didn' say the hair dresser did a good job at it, Jingers version is for wall huggers lol! 🙂 

• LOL 5
56 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

Jing is starting to look as moronic as her asshole husband.

And not that long ago many thought the fact she yearned for life in the city meant she was the one destined to break free.  More like presenting the image of big city living is her be all/end all.  

Joy seems fully satisfied with what she has, Jessa seems to be pretty fulfilled by her children, Jinger seems to crave the idea of being a city style influencer,  Jana seems resistant to settling on a mate yet and Jill seems to finally have reached the conclusion she's going to have to undertake a mission seeking something to fulfill her somehow because Ma and Pa's script didn't work out like she was told it would

• Love 9

No one has mentioned this, but In-N-Out is also a bit of a religious company.  Not in the same league as Hobby Lobby or Chick-Fil-A, of course, but they do have bible verses printed on their cups and wrappers.  It's very subtle- the cups have John 3-16 printed on the inside of bottom rim of the cup, and the wrappers have Revelations 3-20 printed on the corner of the wrapper. If you aren't paying attention you can miss it.  So, I can see where RFP could be ok with some sort of association with them.  Of course, In-N-Out has no need for a D-List reality tv "star".

• Useful 9
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, doodlebug said:

He does look pissed off; probably because he's been outed for his hateful beliefs and his career as an influencer is over before it began.  No point in smiling and looking happy to be eating out when he isn't being paid for it.

In private, Jeremy is probably overwhelmed and upset by the situation he finds himself in now. He thought he could make a living scoring freebies online and it never occurred to him that anyone would object to his mean spirited and prejudiced online presence and that this would lead to his influencer gigs drying up.  I think he really does feel like he's the shizzle and he is truly bewildered that he isn't perceived by the general public as being the wonderful guy he thinks he is.  I think he probably thought that the world was going to see how terrific he was with nice clothes, a pretty wife and cute baby and would immediately want to be just like him including adopting his belief system.  That he can't draw people into the cult by being the coolest fundie in the bunch is probably a foreign concept to him.  I think that is how he sold himself to MacArthur in the first place.

The more I look at this picture the more I feel like Jeremy is thinking, be better than pizza and In 'N Out Burger, we live in LA now, all traces of Duggar lifestyle should be long behind us. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, jukie said:

Love this!  I didn' say the hair dresser did a good job at it, Jingers version is for wall huggers lol! 🙂 

Someone is always at the bottom of their class! Including in Beauty School. 

57 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

No one has mentioned this, but In-N-Out is also a bit of a religious company.  Not in the same league as Hobby Lobby or Chick-Fil-A, of course, but they do have bible verses printed on their cups and wrappers.  It's very subtle- the cups have John 3-16 printed on the inside of bottom rim of the cup, and the wrappers have Revelations 3-20 printed on the corner of the wrapper. If you aren't paying attention you can miss it.  So, I can see where RFP could be ok with some sort of association with them.  Of course, In-N-Out has no need for a D-List reality tv "star".

Yeah, that's his big problem, I think. Not a lot of people out there looking for those....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 6
On 12/22/2019 at 11:40 AM, Jeeves said:

I think the Duggars will be on TLC for a long time to come. The shows keep drawing in the neighborhood of a million viewers per episode. Jer's gravy train looks set to keep on rolling. 

The Duggars might be but god help the Vuolos if one of the Howlers marries a pretty one and/or a firecracker. They may be "too boring".

• Love 5
1 hour ago, PikaScrewChu said:

The Duggars might be but god help the Vuolos if one of the Howlers marries a pretty one and/or a firecracker. They may be "too boring".

i'm hoping Marjorie demonstrated that no firecrackers are likely to stick around Duggarland long enough  for a wedding! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10