Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

You could throw in twelve random strangers and they’d never notice.

Wouldn’t it be amazing if a few of us could sneak in there in our buttoned up shirts and long denim skirts and take Jing and Books and Jill and Derelict’s seats and they wouldn’t notice the difference? We could get the inside scoop!

• LOL 18
3 minutes ago, Zella said:

They'd ask, "Which one are you?" And we could tell them "Jason," and they'd never bat an eye. 😂

I like that! But I also want to make up my own J name. Like Jelly Roll. Or Jalapeño with a pronounced J as Rim Job would say it 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, nightmeri said:

I like that! But I also want to make up my own J name. Like Jelly Roll. Or Jalapeño with a pronounced J as Rim Job would say it 

Calling my Duggar name as Jalopy! 😆

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

The Seewald's must be in CA.

I don't know about you all, and maybe it's a regional thing, but around here we stop referring to friends as best friends when we reach adulthood. We may say something like, close friends since high school or lovingly call someone BFF to their face, but we don't typically say, "my best friend" when talking about a friend to others.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Well, well, well, look who has Instagram on his phone (hint: it’s not Bin).

I love Jessas look in the background, she has no idea what’s happening, probably can’t imagine that this is their life and hers is a mound of diapers. I wonder how long it’ll be before she posts about #family and loving her life bc it has so much with her growing cult.... I mean quiver.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Lunera said:

Picture taken Germ's friend.

I'm pretty sure he's a college friend. He and his wife appeared in an episode when they visited them in Laredo. 

Now he's looking for the modeling job again. 

Hate to break it to you, dude, but you're not really attractive in that shot. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 4
  • Love 20
49 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

He's looking even more than a tool an usual. 

And never more so than in the video, too. It should be entitled "Idiots Acting Transparently Full of Themselves." 

As was said elsewhere over the weekend, this crew think they are very cool and important.  But "nothing special -- and delusional into the bargain" is more apt. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Barb23 said:

They're are acting like my son & niece making their first video WHEN THEY WERE 12.

Oh, man. EXACTLY. And they're over-30 digital natives. I don't even know how to account for it. I'm embarrassed for the arrogance that just drips off those guys over absolutely nothing. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Well, well, well, look who has Instagram on his phone (hint: it’s not Bin).

It's Boomerang not Instagram. He may very well have Instagram but that isn't it. I also guess that my cousins (who are my best friends) and I would sadly disappoint many of you here. We are just as "immature" and silly when we all get together. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Tasya said:

It's Boomerang not Instagram. He may very well have Instagram but that isn't it. I also guess that my cousins (who are my best friends) and I would sadly disappoint many of you here. We are just as "immature" and silly when we all get together. 

But do you film your silliness & braggingly post it on Social Media? 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

And never more so than in the video, too. It should be entitled "Idiots Acting Transparently Full of Themselves." 

As was said elsewhere over the weekend, this crew think they are very cool and important.  But "nothing special -- and delusional into the bargain" is more apt. 

They think they are all that and a bag of chips. 

• Love 3

I know he was going for a shot where he's sitting there with a tray of a water glass (or vodka?) and something that needs a spoon.  He's supposed to be trying to think of a reply to something...

But I see a pretentious fool who just heard someone laugh in the distance and he's checking to see if they were laughing at him.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, Tasya said:

I just had a get together where a bunch of people Jeremy's age filmed a bunch of boomerangs for Instagram. It's just what people do for fun. The whipped cream boomerang that Jeremy made actually looks fun.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Churchhoney said:

I'M SPECIAL I'M SPECIAL I'M SPECIAL I'M SPECIAL. And my fans and followers are just going to eat this up when they see how cool I am in this video/photo! 

Maybe I'm crazy and this isn't the vibe he gives off about 100 percent of the time. But he repeatedly gives me the exact same impression all the most arrogant dipshits I've ever known have given me. Time and again. 

It’s the POSING. It’s especially the posing as if he’s deep in intellectual thought when there’s zero evidence that his thought processes 99% of the time are any deeper than, “I look good in this.”

He needs to either own the fashionisto clothes whore career or start acting like he really has any interest in the ministry. Have we ever seen him interacting with, you know, people who aren’t kinda sorta famous or otherwise useful to him? Family doesn’t count. 

• Love 23
10 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

I just had a get together where a bunch of people Jeremy's age filmed a bunch of boomerangs for Instagram. It's just what people do for fun. The whipped cream boomerang that Jeremy made actually looks fun.

This is where my age shows through. I have no problem with adults being goofy, I am occasionally, I just don't understand posting it to Social Media. The only pictures I ever post are of my grandchildren and that's kept to a private, family only page. My avatar is one of my grandsons, but you'd never know what one.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Tasya said:

Boomerang is embedded in Instagram (at least it is on my phone).  I don’t have an issue with him being silly or acting like a normal human being because my friends and I are the same.  My issue is that he acts like he’s above it all and blatantly states that he doesn’t have social media on his phone. Boomerang is still under that social media umbrella. 

• Love 13

Being goofy and posting on SM is no big deal. Having such a curated SM presence is not typical.

Their content has definitely changed over the course of their marriage. I guessing Ben had to get his post approved before her posted it.

Fame and fortune are Jeremy's and Jinger's game now.

• Love 11

Jessa's doing that fake laugh people make when they don't really find something funny but don't want to be left out. I think part of it is her not being a lighthearted person by nature and part is her discomfort when forced outside her bubble.  

• Love 17

Jeremy probably finished up "finals" last week, so now he doesn't have to pretend to be doing anything. 

I wonder if MacArthur told his professors to give him As, regardless of his actual "work" this past semester?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4