Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Screenshot_20200102-185811_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4dec083afc0fb8a5b44177637ee8e71a.jpg

Jeremy has been reading the snark interwebz. He posted a video of a doctor making a baby laugh to distract him while getting a shot. 

He's taken a page out of Jessa's F-U internet playbook! 😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 1/1/2020 at 6:57 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Is that you John Lennon?

I like Felicity's hat & ripped knee jeans especially since she's not wearing the obligatory tunic dress over them.  Please take note Laura DeMasie.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:13 PM, galaxychaser said:

No pictures of Cade. No more adoring friendship with Cade and his mama?

Maybe their busy making baby Cadets.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, PikaScrewChu said:

I imagine Jenni and Jordyn hear that a lot. I actually feel bad for this kid. Once Counting On ends (eventually it will), she will still be expected to perform for the camera. 

Unless Jill is pregnant right now, Sam is going to be the first Duggar grandchild to make it to 3 years old without a younger sibling. I doubt Jill is pregnant. Congratulations Sam on breaking a Duggar record?

Sam is the 2nd child though, so that's why I didn't count him. I should have clarified that I meant to still be an only child. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Tasya said:

Sam is the 2nd child though, so that's why I didn't count him. I should have clarified that I meant to still be an only child. 

Not yet. Gideon is older than Felicity and is currently the "oldest" only among the Duggar grandchildren, although that is more because of circumstance. He'll be 2 at the end of February.

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

He's on holiday break now. What in the world is he really "studying?"

How to not look constipated in photos? Grifting? A pocket square catalog? How to kiss ass and not go to class? Pretentious AF 101? How to successfully use your own kid as a prop to get more likes? Breakout stars 101?

• LOL 18

Yeah dude's not studying anything between breaks. I'am also pretty sure he's not far enough along in the program to be doing something like a thesis or comps that would not be semester-dependent, if that's even a feature of the seminary program. Nothing indicates that Jeremy studies or does much of anything academically. I have never seen anyone in a graduate program have so much spare time for recreation, let alone with a family and an alleged on-campus "job" on top of academics. 

• Love 11

How long is Jeremy’s “break”? Most are back to school here, there are some exceptions. My daughter returns January 17th. There was a short winter session, which she did not register for, this year.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

How long is Jeremy’s “break”? Most are back to school here, there are some exceptions. My daughter returns January 17th. There was a short winter session, which she did not register for, this year.

Their classes start on Tuesday, the 14th, according to the seminary's online calendar.....

Possibly because so many students complete most of their seminary classes remotely at the 5-or-so locations they have and have to take some courses on the LA campus to graduate, they conduct a special inter-semester mini-semester on the campus with a single intensively-scheduled course, probably for them, I would guess, since it seems to be one of their required-for-graduation courses.

That's happening through next Friday -- with a course called "The Mechanics of Preaching" that may be scheduled for full-day classes? Anyway, that seems to extend the Christmas holidays a bit for everybody who's enrolled in the LA campus.

Although I know several places where spring semester this year isn't starting until the 13th or 14th, so their break isn't really unusually long -- just seems so to us since Jer's apparently been on a perpetual break ever since he enrolled. 

He could be St. Jeremy of the Perpetual Break if he ever decided to become one of those satanic Catholics and achieved sainthood, to which I'm sure he would aspire. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

I did an intercession class once at the U of A. Very interesting but really intense to be in class that long for a week or so. I wonder how RPP will handle that much time in class. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Zella said:

I did an intercession class once at the U of A. Very interesting but really intense to be in class that long for a week or so. I wonder how RPP will handle that much time in class. 

Ha!

Since he's on the LA campus, though, maybe that means he won't ever have to do it. Seems possible only online students take those, to help fullfill their LA-residency requirement while limiting the amount of time they're away from their families and the churches (and other jobs) many work at? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Can someone post the ridiculous picture of Jeremy biting into a macaron sandwich? He does look like a tool 100%.  If being a pompous/narcissistic person was a class at school he would get an A.

Maybe it's just me, but I can imagine a school run by John MacArthur having such a class, Or a major, even. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Ha!

Since he's on the LA campus, though, maybe that means he won't ever have to do it. Seems possible only online students take those, to help fullfill their LA-residency requirement while limiting the amount of time they're away from their families and the churches (and other jobs) many work at? 

Ah okay that makes sense about the intercession. I can't see Jeremy taking that voluntarily. LOL 

@galaxychaser I don't know how to do this. Apologies if I screw it up. LOL

When is he gonna stop posting the awkward eating faces?! It always looks like some weird combo of having constipation, taking a shit, and having an orgasm.

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 11
17 minutes ago, Zella said:

Ah okay that makes sense about the intercession. I can't see Jeremy taking that voluntarily. LOL 

@galaxychaser I don't know how to do this. Apologies if I screw it up. LOL

When is he gonna stop posting the awkward eating faces?! It always looks like some weird combo of having constipation, taking a shit, and having an orgasm.

WTF?

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Namaste said:

WTF?

I like the thinly veiled hint to the restaurant that he'll peddle their wares more regularly if they like bad pictures of people eating their food. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Zella said:

I like the thinly veiled hint to the restaurant that he'll peddle their wares more regularly if they like bad pictures of people eating their food. 

Exactly.  This is his form of job hunting. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I think he's trying to keep the ice cream from falling out the sides of that contraption.

That can be a challenge with any ice-cream sandwich. And I would think the slightly dry/crunchy character a lot of macarons seem to have would make it even more of a risk. 

Can't say that sounds like a good dessert to me. Besides the hold-onto-the-ice-cream problem, most macarons I've had tend to be somewhat delicate in flavor (when they have much flavor)-- and being right next to something basically frozen pretty much kills anything but a strong flavor. 

• Love 9
On 12/8/2019 at 12:32 AM, Lunera said:

Jinger looks so awkward watching everyone dancing. 

What's the line from GCB?  Big breasts help your cross hang straight?  My god, I think even the holy spirit is defrauded by that dress.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Yeah that’s probably Jeremy orgasm face. He needs to practice in front of a mirror how to eat/pose for camera and look pleasant.

His donut face made me not want to eat Fonuts. 

I don’t even think Fonuts wants him to eat Fonuts. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

Screenshot_20200104-181140_Instagram-1080x1920.thumb.jpg.b6647e5258751b0b18d58af47db87f52.jpg

You mean to tell me Fancy Pant's family isn't made up of celebrities and models. Lol. I like Jinger's dress but the color is bleh. It kinda looks like she's sucking in her stomach. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, hathorlive said:

What's the line from GCB?  Big breasts help your cross hang straight?  My god, I think even the holy spirit is defrauded by that dress.                    

LOL...You win the internet! 

(and all else being said, those macaron ice cream sandwiches sound amazing!)

Oh, and Jinger looks really, really nice, if a trifle affected, in that photo just posted above.

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
  • Love 5