Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Shouldn't JerME be somewhat well-versed in Greek and Latin by this point?

I would love to know how well versed he is in the languages he was supposed to be studying this semester.

i-know-lets-have-a-spelling-contest-1369

We'll ignore the spelling error in the meme. Because I love Tombstone and Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday. 🙂

Edited by Zella
  • Love 6
Just now, BitterApple said:

Breakout stars? Jill and Jessa have larger social media followings and Jinger's been dumped from three influencer gigs. It sounds like they're desperately grasping at straws.  

I was just going on here to ask if Jessa knows about Jinger being the breakout star. I just cannot imagine that Jessa would be thrilled about that statement. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 9

Like they know, that we know, that they write the shit for their blog right?

That is some crazy arrogance.

Oh, and by the way Jeremy, Josh and Derick have both made quite the names for themselves too. Be careful what you wish for.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Wow, this really couldn’t be much more of a neener neener to the rest of the family. “While it’s challenging to stand out in a family of nineteen yahoos and their hillbilly hookups, we win! Eat that, bitches!!!”

Okay, I paraphrased a tad.

So charitable and Christlike of the future famous pastor. 😁

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

I wonder how the malignant narcissists (Ma and Pa Kettle) feel and react to this. Anna has probably read it and is crying about her long gone glory days. Too bad she doesn’t listen to secular songs, because the Springsteen song (Glory Days) would be the perfect track for her tears. 

Edited by SMama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

So we're getting a 'behind the scenes' look at what some folks do to try and become relevant and successful Influencers.

They could just check in with their buddy Kanye and ask him what his wife and MIL did to become money making celebrities. 😁

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

So much for Jesus, Others, Yourself.  This is all about them, how special they are, and Jesus has been reduced to a footnote at the bottom. 

If they were truly standing out, they wouldn’t be losing influencer gigs based on her family’s beliefs.  Jeremy is just as gross, but a lot of people are still gunning for her because she hasn’t denounced the Duggar cult’s backwardness.  You’re not standing out or breaking out. 

• Love 19
26 minutes ago, Spencer Hastings said:

So much for Jesus, Others, Yourself.  This is all about them, how special they are, and Jesus has been reduced to a footnote at the bottom. 

And 'Others" are....uh....Oh, that's right....Nowhere. 

• Love 8
On 12/16/2019 at 1:29 AM, GeeGolly said:

The Seewald's must be in CA.

I don't know about you all, and maybe it's a regional thing, but around here we stop referring to friends as best friends when we reach adulthood. We may say something like, close friends since high school or lovingly call someone BFF to their face, but we don't typically say, "my best friend" when talking about a friend to others.

I think it’s a regional thing. I’m 34 and my peers still say “best friend” or “Bff” when referring to said BFF. When my godmother was in the hospital for her cancer surgery I was telling the nurses she and my mom had “been friends for the last 47yrs, and were BFF’s before it was a phrase”- they all thought it was precious. I was born and raised in Chicago IL. 

So The Instagram post doesn’t seem odd to me. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, lascuba said:

Break. Out. Stars.

Oh, honey. A bunch of comments after being the second Duggar daughter to wear pants in public and staged paparazzi pictures does not a star make.  Maybe if you can talk about wearing pants without crying, you might get somewhere.

I can not WAIT for the Ashley Madison-type scandal that's going to hit them. There's not a doubt in my mind that's it's going to happen some day. 

Except it will be “Bradley Madison” if you catch my drift. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

Dear God, what the heck on that bio!  When you said a Rebecca Minkoff bag, I didn't realise it was a Rebecca Minkoff shopping bag! I thought she just held up a purse in front of her and put it down after the picture.  She bought something at an very expensive store. And why would people who are trying to show of their Christian values buying from a noted Scientologist? They really are clueless. Then again I don't think it's particularly Christian to flaunt money and be so obessed with the things of this world. 

Felicity is so obviously part of the brand, I feel bad for her and any other little Vuolos. 

Also I've started to notice that Jeremy likes sock that stand out a little and aren't just plain black. Is this a trend?

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Also I've started to notice that Jeremy likes sock that stand out a little and aren't just plain black. Is this a trend?

Yes. Fashion socks for men are trendy. Especially with dress shoes (compared to Gym shoes or casual shoes)- why be limited to just black and brown socks when you get dressed up? lol. 

• Love 9

I needed that laugh today. I am so grateful that the "Breakout Stars" from a poorly watched stupid reality show provided me said laugh.

Humble, they are not.

When is the last time we saw "gifted" Jinjer play either her violin or the piano?

What we now see is staged sessions with the baby intimating the perfect life.

Just stop already with the mens fashion/culinary arts bullshit. Eating or getting free food  does not make one a culinary artist. Tell that to the chefs and food writers who spent countless and exhausting hours perfecting their craft. I have a sister who is a very accomplished chef ; she would never, ever, post her food on social media and take time away from creating luscious food creations.

I am so ready for the day these two posers get over themselves already. Sadly, poor FeliciTee better brace for a life where she feels she is an elitist, because I feel growing up this way will make her a smug and bratty (and demanding) lady.

• Love 21
6 hours ago, SMama said:

I wonder how the malignant narcissists (Ma and Pa Kettle) feel and react to this. Anna has probably read it and is crying about her long gone glory days. Too bad she doesn’t listen to secular songs, because the Springsteen song (Glory Days) would be the perfect track for her tears. 

Let alone Jessa.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Churchhoney said:

I cut down trees, I skip and jump,
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars.

Has to be said.

At least he’s okay...

No, he isn’t. Someone will now figure out that it was 70 degrees up there in the tundra....his life is just a cheap theatre production.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

I just looked at his IG he barely posts anything about Jing. She seems to adore him though. Poor girl.  He always came across as a grifter to me..and he hasn’t proven me wrong...🤣

I kind of remember Jimbob not really being uber friendly to him either.  Does anyone else get that same vibe?

also, they’ve been fired from brands? Please fill me in! 🤣

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Stefphill said:

Please fill me in!

They had some sort of partnership with Fonuts, where they created a "Jingerbread" donut after Jinger.  They pulled out after they received many bad comments.  She was also to appear at an event at a Rebecca Minkoff store which also featured fonuts and Toys for Tots, but after the fonuts debacle she pulled out due to "personal issues".

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Stefphill said:

I just looked at his IG he barely posts anything about Jing. She seems to adore him though. Poor girl.🤣

🤣

I've noticed that as well. I think Jeremy genuinely adores his daughter, but Jinger was a means to an end. Not saying he doesn't love her, but I don't think he would've looked at her twice if her last name wasn't Duggar.

• Love 20
21 minutes ago, Stefphill said:

I kind of remember Jimbob not really being uber friendly to him either.  Does anyone else get that same vibe?

I can't stand Jim Bob but I think even he could see that Jeremy was fake as hell and wasn't anywhere near as into Jinger as she was into him. JB was rude as fuck towards Jeremy and came off as petulant, but I don't blame him for disliking him. Of course, a big part of that was that Jeremy wasn't kissing his ass like the other sons-in-law did, so his dislike was self-serving, but I think there was some genuine concern for Jinger. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
57 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I've noticed that as well. I think Jeremy genuinely adores his daughter, but Jinger was a means to an end. Not saying he doesn't love her, but I don't think he would've looked at her twice if her last name wasn't Duggar.

She was “meek,” she was a virgin, she’s attractive, she had some secondary “fame,” she’s a conspicuous Christian, her daddy has money. 

On paper, she’s RFP’s dream girl. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Stefphill said:

I just looked at his IG he barely posts anything about Jing. She seems to adore him though. Poor girl.  He always came across as a grifter to me..and he hasn’t proven me wrong...🤣

I noticed that there hasn't been any pic of him and and Jinger in a while. You would think he's a single dad by looking through his recent posts. Even Cade has "Husband of Gabby Foehner" in his bio. I don't think he likes being associated to Jinger 😆. It's no longer good for business. 

• Love 9

Speculation: Maybe there are fewer pictures of him and Jinger because she's (might be) pregnant and they don't want to post as many recent pictures as she "shows' more and more. The Vuolos have an announcement timed perfectly for after Christmas and it ruins the surprise if a revealing photo announces it too soon. 

More speculation: Maybe their photographer friends stopped taking free pictures. Now Jinger is taking the photos until Felicity is old enough. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13