Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Well when i posted it, it was mid 60's during the day, that day. 🙄

Briefly 60s.  It began cooling rapidly yesterday.  With the wind and clouds, it was chilly.  

49 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

They are never dressed appropriately for the weather.  It's rather unnerving.

Please include Jessa and her recent picture of her heavily dressed, skull capped little barefoot lumberjack, taken during warm weather.   Almost every Duggar picture is meant to elicit likes from ignorant fans of BABIES. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

They are never dressed appropriately for the weather.  It's rather unnerving.

Because they're all from staged photoshoots. And being a middling influencer, they can't really afford a long photoshoot so it's probably like hit restaurants A, B, C, show Jinger baking, RFP with a pocket square, and that's it. An hour tops.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

No one has mentioned this, but In-N-Out is also a bit of a religious company.  Not in the same league as Hobby Lobby or Chick-Fil-A, of course, but they do have bible verses printed on their cups and wrappers.  It's very subtle- the cups have John 3-16 printed on the inside of bottom rim of the cup, and the wrappers have Revelations 3-20 printed on the corner of the wrapper. If you aren't paying attention you can miss it.  So, I can see where RFP could be ok with some sort of association with them.  Of course, In-N-Out has no need for a D-List reality tv "star".

The co-founder was an alumnus of the private Christian college I went to.  There’s actually a building on campus with her name on it.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, fonfereksglen said:

Please include Jessa and her recent picture of her heavily dressed, skull capped little barefoot lumberjack, taken during warm weather.   Almost every Duggar picture is meant to elicit likes from ignorant fans of BABIES. 

Jessa thinks she’s a master manipulator 🤣.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Love2dance said:

Felicity is a cutie, but I have never seen a more beautiful baby and toddler than Spurgeon. And that includes my own babies, for goodness sake (shhhh).

I think Ivy is going to grow to be cuter/prettier than Felicity.

• Love 5
On 12/12/2019 at 9:47 PM, Churchhoney said:

Note to Vuolos: Competition is stiff. 

Read this in an article this morning -- 'According to a study conducted by the market research company Morning Consult, “86 percent of people aged 13 to 38 would like to become a social media influencer."...

'My 3-year-old niece helped my wife put icing on some cupcakes, and when they finished, she showed them to me and said, “If you want to see more, subscribe to my page.” She doesn’t have a page.' 😲

But my guess is that if the 3-year-old niece gets a page, Jer won't be able to compete with her. 

I think it’s more like 86 percent of people aged 13-38 would like(love) to make huge money and get free shit by posting a few instagrams posts a day. Who wouldn’t?

• Love 11
On 12/23/2019 at 12:59 AM, farmgal4 said:

Her skin certainly looks a lot better since her nutrition has improved.

I'm a man, so I don't understand the intricacies of high maintenance hair, but Jinger's hair does not look good.

• Love 18
35 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

I'm a man, so I don't understand the intricacies of high maintenance hair, but Jinger's hair does not look good.

You're right, it doesn't. The color isn't right for her and her hair looks damaged to boot. She needs a deep conditioning treatment. Nothing wrong with trying something new, but it doesn't suit her. 

• Love 13
53 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

You're right, it doesn't. The color isn't right for her and her hair looks damaged to boot. She needs a deep conditioning treatment. Nothing wrong with trying something new, but it doesn't suit her. 

It's so wrong for her. Some people with lighter brown hair can get a good dye job, or even just highlights, and have fairly convincing blonde hair. Of course, most people can tell they have a dye job or highlights, but it's not enough to make them do a double take. They see a picture of the person standing with their family and think, "oh, she's blonde," before unremarkably moving on. 

With Jinger, no amount of dye can make this blonde hair look real, and she is also awful at styling it! Maybe if she had Jessa around every day to help, she could pull it off. The roots are soooo dark, and the bottom so light, and it looks super fake in literally any style except for professionally done curls, and at an angle where you can't see the top of her head. It looks super fake while straight, and just messy if there's any frizz whatsoever. In fact, that's one thing that those of us with naturally light hair have to watch out for...frizz and overall texture...that Jinger has probably been able to hide with her dark hair before. There's just no way that she is ever going to be able to make it look natural. 

It makes zero sense to me...Jinger could either be a dark haired woman of above average attractiveness, or a hot mess who looks like she's living out a nightmare of a midlife crisis. Go back to black, Jing!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, kokapetl said:

That chair is so Asian! Do we think they know?

I think they might know. They seem to browse a lot of mall stores. 

I like Jer accusing someone else of wanting to be the center of attention. 😁 (I also like that it's a, you know, one-year-old.)

1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

So for her b-day Jing gets a basic hamburger & no professions of love from her husband & in return she tells the world HE is the one she loves. Her bar is set really low.

Her bar was set by Jim Bob Duggar. 

I think in that way the Duggar adjacents may all be pretty lucky.

The Duggarlings have had it hammered into their skulls that JB and M are the absolute best husband, wife and parents on the planet. So not only are their bars set very low, but they've been raised to believe that their bars are actually extremely high. Even quite mediocre adjacents may be able to clear those bars easily. Thus looking to their misguided spouses like quite the champs. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, kokapetl said:

Right in the center so mom and dad can look over her head at each other instead of her, this is not the first time I've seen them stage a picture like this. It bothers me.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

It's so wrong for her. Some people with lighter brown hair can get a good dye job, or even just highlights, and have fairly convincing blonde hair. Of course, most people can tell they have a dye job or highlights, but it's not enough to make them do a double take. They see a picture of the person standing with their family and think, "oh, she's blonde," before unremarkably moving on. 

With Jinger, no amount of dye can make this blonde hair look real, and she is also awful at styling it! Maybe if she had Jessa around every day to help, she could pull it off. The roots are soooo dark, and the bottom so light, and it looks super fake in literally any style except for professionally done curls, and at an angle where you can't see the top of her head. It looks super fake while straight, and just messy if there's any frizz whatsoever. In fact, that's one thing that those of us with naturally light hair have to watch out for...frizz and overall texture...that Jinger has probably been able to hide with her dark hair before. There's just no way that she is ever going to be able to make it look natural. 

It makes zero sense to me...Jinger could either be a dark haired woman of above average attractiveness, or a hot mess who looks like she's living out a nightmare of a midlife crisis. Go back to black, Jing!

I know little to nothing about hair dye, but could she have dyed her own hair and that’s why it looks a mess?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, kokapetl said:

Jeremy’s expression 🤣🤣🤣. Babe I just tooted! Can you smell it?

Just like Cade, Jeremy has a punchable face. 

Edited by galaxychaser
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Jeremy’s expression 🤣🤣🤣. Babe I just tooted! Can you smell it?

Ever since I decided he always looks like he's in a musical and ready to break into song, that's my default interpretation of his face in pictures.

But he also totally does look like he just ripped one. 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

I don't get the point of the hash tag.  I don't like any diaper shots.

On another note, one of the cast members in The Bishop's Wife, which just finished on TCM,  was Tito Vuolo .  Tito was a success in LA.

Edited by fonfereksglen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Did they photo shop in more hair on Felicity ?

They've been playing with the timeline when they post pictures. This picture in black and white is probably recent. The one on the bench is probably a few months old. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

So... these are fans who collect pictures of a baby to deposit under a twitter hashtag.  

Creeps me out thinking who may be viewing these pics.. 

It does me too. I don't think they are aware of the danger in posting pictures of kids online. There are some incredibly creepy, nasty people out there in cyberspace. 😞

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

So... these are fans who collect pictures of a baby to deposit under a twitter hashtag.  

Creeps me out thinking who may be viewing these pics.. 

Yup.

And think of Jill, who hashtags the shit out of her posts. The photos end up grouped with anyone who used the same hashtag.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

All of the Duggars constantly exploit their kids.

Very true, but I was thinking very specifically of online sexual predators (beyond, you know, Josh). All their social media is open to the public. They have no control over who is seeing images of their children or what they are doing with those images or even just the sheer amount of information that is being put out there about their kids. And of course the show is the same way--just a gold mine of information/material for people who could have extremely nefarious motives.

Edited by Zella
  • Love 6