Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

This may be mean, but any chance that MAC can become Commissioner again?

What?

You won't see him coming to SheBeast and Jaysus for advice or willing to work with for their asses.

You’re very optimistic. After the latest Monica nonsense, I don’t have any hope. 

• Love 4

Lots of good blogs about the fire scenes with photos of the stunt doubles and what's to come when Sonny Corinthos is reborn.

https://www.generalhospitalblog.com/category/general-hospital-spoilers/

Other news regarding cast changes: 

Yesterday on my Facebook page that I can't find now one spoiler site said that Chloe Lanier as Nelle is returning in October.  Looks like no one stays dead on General Hospital.

There was also this article that Sofia Mattsson is on maternity leave and Sasha faces a painful exit during the week of September 20th.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=572851360812408&external_log_id=a0cdc76d-c37f-4f3a-bf5c-ce283db66de4&q=Sasha%20on%20General%20Hospital

ETA an additional site that's not Facebook related

https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2021/general-hospital-spoilers-sofia-mattsson-exits-for-maternity-leave-sasha-gilmore-temporarily-written-out/?fbclid=IwAR06h9u_O446BCffvf2BsKx9eLUDahD9bCdp0BZ3avGfXo0BVRevH_DyUtg

Edited by dbklmt
Edited to add more quotes
  • Love 1

So does that mean that props has to stock up on barware?

It's true that a lot of stories seem to be reaching a peak. It's something that I would expect to see during a sweeps period, not mid September. I wonder why they are doing it now.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

It's true that a lot of stories seem to be reaching a peak. It's something that I would expect to see during a sweeps period, not mid September. I wonder why they are doing it now.

They do this a lot. The action and suspense in GH stories often pick up just after sweeps have occurred, and it always makes me wonder why.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

This also happened a few weeks ago on a day that included Chase getting the truth out of Michael and Willow

13 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I know! We have not one, not two, but THREE dudes coming back from the dead at around the same time. They should just meet up at the Greyhound station and state at each other like WTF?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I know she's not a dude, but let's toss Chloe in there too since she was presumed dead.

We are now up to 5. Anyone want to raise the stakes?

Holly.

Maybe Liesl, since I am not certain if the PCPD thinks she dead or kidnapped.

3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I know she's not a dude, but let's toss Chloe in there too since she was presumed dead.

We are now up to 5. Anyone want to raise the stakes?

I thought that I  read that CL was returning. Nelle would make 7.

It's worse than a vampire show!

• LOL 7
14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I thought that I  read that CL was returning. Nelle would make 7.

I saw that too somewhere in this thread, I think. If Nelle returns, it's only to give mayo and white paint some angst, otherwise, they've got literally nothing going on. 

• Love 3

So I watched the Critical Drinker examine why modern movies more or less suck, and I thought I a lot of his complaints could be used to sum up the last 20 odd years of General Hospital. I really do believe that GH isn't an anomaly anymore, but the canary in the coal mine:

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Looks like we're getting a Temp Nik. My only guess is this is somehow Covid related.

I don't know if it is Covid related by the actor looked like he lost a ton of weight too quickly.

9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She looks fantastic and the babies are beyond adorable. Her husband is also cute. I love the photo of the baby nursing and giving the finger, LOL.

I wonder if they'll celebrate the different days or alternate.

As a parent, I could understand doubling up, but how cool that they have the option of letting each one have her own "queen for the day" moment.

• Love 13

Nancy has stepped in it again. I don't know if you guys follow the "other" Chris Evans, but he is pulling up recent and older tweets of NLG's after she defended Ellen Pompeo yesterday (who was being a little bit of a dick about director Denzel Washington). Here's one:

Edited by Auntie Velvet

I agree with NLG, and the idea that having more likes on Twitter means you’re right is…absurd to me. But she does interject herself a lot, so she can deal with the blowback that comes with voicing your opinion. 

Edited by racked
  • Love 5

She’s allowed to have opinions.  But she needs to keep her mouth shut on issues she knows nothing about.  Especially when it involves Black people.

6 hours ago, Hater said:

She never keeps her mouth shut. 

That is true.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

She’s allowed to have opinions.  But she needs to keep her mouth shut on issues she knows nothing about.  Especially when it involves Black people.

That is true.

What issues she knows nothing about? She was defending an actress she likes. And whoever this not Captain America Chris Evans sounds like an egotistical jerk.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

What issues she knows nothing about? She was defending an actress she likes. And whoever this not Captain America Chris Evans sounds like an egotistical jerk.

He's not, really. But he certainly doesn't shirk away from exposing white fragility. The stuff Ellen Pompeo has said over the years, and then just skated by...it's pretty striking. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

He's not, really. But he certainly doesn't shirk away from exposing white fragility. The stuff Ellen Pompeo has said over the years, and then just skated by...it's pretty striking. 

Certainly a more complicated issue than that, and silencing women as a whole should not be happening, much less championed by progressives. But certainly NLG can handle whatever vitriol she gets, that’s all Twitter is anyway, people yelling at each other 

• Love 2
On 10/2/2021 at 11:38 PM, racked said:

Certainly a more complicated issue than that, and silencing women as a whole should not be happening, much less championed by progressives. But certainly NLG can handle whatever vitriol she gets, that’s all Twitter is anyway, people yelling at each other 

I can't say I agree or disagree, because it is vague. Not sure in this post who is silencing the women, what women are being silenced, and what progressives are doing the championing. Especially because NLG is a progressive herself. 

• Love 1

Quite often lately, they've been echoing the opinions expressed here. It's nice to see something other than the fawning praise that appears so frequently on some other sites.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I mean, I'll be the one to say it. Just the words "steampunk theme" show more personality than Michael has in years.

Which is a very low bar!

His red suit looks like he's cosplaying the devil, but OK.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, ciarra said:

It's Hollyweird.  I'm sure they have many more weddings ahead of them, so they can do something different for this one.

This already marriage #2 for Chad, isn't it? 

• Love 1