Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, Hater said:

I haven't seen an actual source confirm that.

While I don’t have a link to an actual source, I can’t imagine the show filming the full love scene with Kelly and Steve like they did a couple months back, if both aren’t fully vaccinated.

4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

While I don’t have a link to an actual source, I can’t imagine the show filming the full love scene with Kelly and Steve like they did a couple months back, if both aren’t fully vaccinated.

I could have sworn I read on here, around that same time, that KT had COVID. I'm not saying she gave it to him, but I could have sworn I read she had been infected at some point, but I could be wrong. And it depends on whether the show is making actors reveal their vaccination status or not. I think when the actors first came back, they were leaving it up to them to decide whether they wanted to risk doing kissing scenes or not.

14 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

From what I understand, a lot of it is up to the actors.  You don't need to be vaccinated. KT did say when they film love/kissing scenes there are extra precautions in place.

2 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I could have sworn I read on here, around that same time, that KT had COVID. I'm not saying she gave it to him, but I could have sworn I read she had been infected at some point, but I could be wrong. And it depends on whether the show is making actors reveal their vaccination status or not. I think when the actors first came back, they were leaving it up to them to decide whether they wanted to risk doing kissing scenes or not.

It was a false positive. She still had to quarantine. She was pretty pissed about it because she really wanted to work, but realized there was nothing she could do.

• Useful 1

I was the one who posted that SBU said he was vaxxed on that podcast with what's his name, spinelli.  It was on Twitter.  I guess the one person who listens to that podcast tweeted it.  I certainly did not hear it myself, so I am not sure either. 

The fact that he is asymptomatic leans toward him being vaccinated. If he was infected with the delta variant and he was unvaccinated, he would likely be in the hospital. Not saying this is 100% or anything, just looking at the trends.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I haven't been able to stand Steve Burton for years, but I have every sympathy for the dude if he says he's vaxxed and got COVID. I have no reason to doubt that. We're not going to get his vaccination records, and tbh Steve is the type who would proudly trumpet being unvaxxed if he was. I'm not going to invent theories to blame him if he claims he has had the jab.

• Love 4

I've been hearing epidemiologists lately say that the delta variant is so infectious, we're all going to get it eventually, vaccination being the difference between a mild case and a hospital stay or ICU. Which is to say that if SBu doesn't have symptoms, I think he's probably had the vaccine.

• Love 3

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we now know at least one person on the GH set who we can officially say is un-vaxxed.

Not really surprised, tbh, but still: Fuck you, Ingo.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Which is so petty (but TFGH) because it's not as if he said anything that wasn't true. The show did write itself into a corner with Peter August.

It sent a shitty message to the rest of the cast: "tow the party line or face the consequences."  

• Love 7

Yes, I, too, still have my dinosaur of an AOL account, so I was able to bring up the IG post by Ingo. I’m so done with him now. Maybe Jax and Peter can shoot each other to death, but not before their wildly flailing bullets cause collateral damage to Smike, Milquetoast, Willow, Spence, Esmeeeeeeeeek, and Child of the Corn.

Ingo, I once crushed on you, but now? You’re an absolute asshat who shouldn’t have been allowed to procreate. Go catch a wave down to Davy Jones’ Locker. Ta for now!

• Love 8

Jax being so vocal about the mob being dangerous and then actually dying of mob violence would normally be a story that would lead to others accepting that he was right. If not Carly at least Joss. But I can’t see that happening on this show. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, tessaray said:

While I have lots of thoughts on IR personally,  I would hate to see Jax dead dead. It's always handy having a spare single guy around. Especially one who doesn't love Sonny or Jason.

IKR?  I like Jax, the character, and hate that they're kind of writing him, by turns, as either a patsy or a blackmailer.   

1 hour ago, TheMediaHo said:

Yes, I, too, still have my dinosaur of an AOL account, so I was able to bring up the IG post by Ingo. I’m so done with him now. Maybe Jax and Peter can shoot each other to death, but not before their wildly flailing bullets cause collateral damage to Smike, Milquetoast, Willow, Spence, Esmeeeeeeeeek, and Child of the Corn.

Ingo, I once crushed on you, but now? You’re an absolute asshat who shouldn’t have been allowed to procreate. Go catch a wave down to Davy Jones’ Locker. Ta for now!

Yeah, I was trying to be a bit lowkey for the sake of diplomacy, but I was a bit shocked by the bitterness of that Instagram video post.

• Love 4

If Jax died of the mob, they'd all blame Jax. Including his own child. 

The drama is escalating. If GH and ABC fire him now, I think he'll have right to sue.

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

This is utterly ridiculous.  YOU'RE better than ME--I don't think so.

Rademacher, who is also an L.A. County lifeguard, says in the video that despite his difference of opinion with the FireIngo hashtaggers, he would nonetheless rescue them if they were drowning. “I would save your life. Know that. That’s the kind of person I am. Maybe I’m just a better person than you are, that’s probably true.”

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Ever since they re-hired him Jax has been pretty much aimless. I had a feeling for about a year they probably won't renew his contract (which should be up early next year). I don't think he would have any grounds to sue.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, ulkis said:

Ever since they re-hired him Jax has been pretty much aimless.

He really has. All he's done is whine to Carly about how she's putting Josslyn in danger. Carly doesn't care, and Josslyn doesn't seem to, either, so it's a big bunch of nothing.

• Love 5
On 8/27/2021 at 7:19 PM, Artsda said:

If Jax died of the mob, they'd all blame Jax. Including his own child. 

The drama is escalating. If GH and ABC fire him now, I think he'll have right to sue.

He called their viewers morons and went on a hate filled rant against them.  I think that trumps everything and I think he's as good as gone.   His suit would go nowhere, but sure let him try.  

• Love 4
On 8/18/2021 at 3:09 PM, tvgoddess said:

Watch them hire Melissa Archer. 

So cruel. So, so cruel. 

OMG, the show ostensibly about a hospital has more medical drama going on behind the scenes than in front of the camera. And I'm here for every second of it! Oh, Ingo. Just stop digging, you silly man. Putting his vaccination rant aside, as a rule, anyone who has to say "I'm a better person than you," is, in fact, not a person who is better than you. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Francie said:

So cruel. So, so cruel. 

OMG, the show ostensibly about a hospital has more medical drama going on behind the scenes than in front of the camera. And I'm here for every second of it! Oh, Ingo. Just stop digging, you silly man. Putting his vaccination rant aside, as a rule, anyone who has to say "I'm a better person than you," is, in fact, not a person who is better than you. 

He said it in such a way that was just nasty and rude. Hope it all comes back to bite him

• Love 8

I tried to tell you guys a while ago that he's a terrible person. Now it's looking like there might be a mandate at GH so we'll see if he caves or hightails it out of Port Charles. I'm hoping for the latter.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

I tried to tell you guys a while ago that he's a terrible person. Now it's looking like there might be a mandate at GH so we'll see if he caves or hightails it out of Port Charles. I'm hoping for the latter.

I'm afraid he's going to cave because who's lining up to hire him?  I really can't stand him.  But there's more than one, so it will be interesting to see who gets recast or killed off.  Then we'll know. 

• Love 8
23 hours ago, Francie said:

Oh, Ingo. Just stop digging, you silly man. Putting his vaccination rant aside, as a rule, anyone who has to say "I'm a better person than you," is, in fact, not a person who is better than you. 

Not to mention, deciding whether to save a drowning person or let them die is not comparable to opining whether or not an actor deserves his job. Now, if the hashtag had been #drownIngo, he might have a point.

Then again, it’s Ingo, so probably not.

• LOL 9
On 8/29/2021 at 5:24 AM, WendyCR72 said:

I agree the show needs a male that hates the mob. Recast Jax! Barring that, if he is a goner, I'm sure there are many waiters/wannabe actors looking for a big break.

Honestly, it would be a MUCH bigger "fuck you" to him at this point to recast Jax than it would to just kill him off. Because as we all know, in Hollywood, there is always someone right behind you waiting to take your place.

• Love 12

Hey all, I think we are getting a bit far afield with vaccine talk. Talking about Ingo is show related, as he is an actor on said show. COVID vaccine stats are not part of the show, so it has no bearing here as a whole. Let's stick to narrow parameters as far as that all goes - the actors and backstage gobbeldeegook. Thanks.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

In any case, if there is a mandate as rumored, we will soon see who is willing to walk [or will get fired] and who will follow said mandate to keep their jobs. Could be a mass exodus or not. We'll see!

I think it'll be interesting to see who will back down first--the actors or the studio.  When it comes to IR, as much as I used to LOVE Jax back in the 90s, his petulance reluctance won't prevent the show from imposing and enforcing a mandate.  But if it's Burton or Maurice?  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

They let Burton go once, so I'm not sure they'd jeopardize the entire cast for him. Bernard, unfortunately, I'm not sure about. 

Well, some fools may think Maurice Benard is the sun and moon of GH, but I don't see anyone else clamoring for his acting services. So I hope ABC tells him [if he throws a fit, we don't know!] to be vaccinated - or be gone.

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Well, some fools may think Maurice Benard is the sun and moon of GH, but I don't see anyone else clamoring for his acting services. So I hope ABC tells him [if he throws a fit, we don't know!] to be vaccinated - or be gone.

Yeah, I think TPTB would win that bluff. But then they’d have to deal with the sulking, so…

• Love 1
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Of course LWB/FS is overacting on purpose! I love it, TBH, and would probably do the same thing if only to keep me mildly interested in the story. Might as well go all in.

I have a feeling it's because this is a short stint before he gets good-and-dead killed, and there's probably been a lot of BTS stuff going on. 

• Useful 1