Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Could the Casa Corinthos family scene be any more disgusting?

What the hell was up with Joss acting like Donna's* bodyguard when Avery came down to see her, then oh-so-generously ~letting her she the baby. 

When Jordan was on the stand all I heard was: 'Raymond Shaw is the kindest, warmest, bravest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life,'  So now the writers are cribbing off a 60-yr-old movie.  Good job!

*Today's Donna count: 16

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, ouinason said:

I think the point that Tad/Ted/Martin Sanders was trying to make was that the truth of identity is only important to Liz when she wants it to be.  In the past, when it would have negatively affected her, she kept her mouth shut, but now when the shoe is on the other foot she's hysterical.  This is the point he is trying to make.  

However... it's not the same thing, and she admits she was wrong, ans has done so previously.  She's not changing her stance now when it's convenient.  

Also?  This drags up the original twins story where Drew, who did then and DOES NOW (cause totally not dead) have all Jason's memories and experiences, had to step his ass aside and accept that he couldn't be married to Jason's wife and raise his sons.  Much more analogous situation, and not in the favor of FranknDrew's case.  And if they try and say that since Drew is dead, NBD, I will flip.

Drew could NEVER EVER be Jasus so he had to step aside.  While the actual Drew was disposable to everyone he met, so yes Franco could easily be Drew Cain and they're fine with it!

I mean Drew didn't even have Monica in the end! 

Edited by Hater
  • LOL 1

That makes me stabby

On another note:  Right this minute Finn is actively engaging in hiding the truth about someone's biological parentage from them, so he can kindly STFU!

I don't like Peter's backstory, but Finn is hiding the whole Alex of it all from him, along with Anna because reasons, so his high ground is a snowball in the dessert.

No, that doesn't make Hayden hiding adorable ass Violet (now i need to know, is this a Willy Wonka fangirling or a Leminy Snicket fangirling right here? I don't believe the flower thing) from her father for no other reason than some kind of stupidity that lives in her own daddy issues.  But... he should look in the mirror before being a dick about it.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ouinason said:

On another note:  Right this minute Finn is actively engaging in hiding the truth about someone's biological parentage from them, so he can kindly STFU!

IMO that's basically like comparing apples to oranges. First of all, Peter's not Finn's kid and it's not really information he can divulge because his fiancée asked him not to - that's the person he owes loyalty to. Secondly, there's no definitive proof yet that Alex is Peter's mother, so all he's keeping from him is the possibility that Alex might be his mother.. Lastly, it's not like Finn is actively keeping parent and child apart. If Alex is Peter's mother, she knows the truth and is keeping it secret.

To me, that's a hell of a lot different than Hayden keeping Finn's daughter from him basically for no real reason. It's not like Hayden thought Finn was dangerous and was doing it to protect her kid. She mostly just seemed to not be arsed to tell Finn at first and then got miffed that Finn wouldn't meet with her and had moved on with his life. That's not a valid reason to keep someone's child from them and Finn has every right to be more than a little ticked off about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It's really nice to see someone outside of Julian be nice to Ava.  I know she can be dreadful, and she's super high maintenance, but I cannot help but root for her.

She is sometimes sympathetic and sometimes terrible, but she is never boring— and that’s why I love her.

7 hours ago, AuxArx said:

Franco wearing that uniform is disrespectful, in my opinion.  He's NOT Drew and he didn't earn that uniform or those medals.

So is that uniform supposed to be the one Drew wore? How did they even get it? And why does it fit Franco so well? Because if it’s not Drew’s, he’s not allowed to wear it, regardless of what name he uses. (And I know, this is a minor point to focus on, but nitpicking the small stuff helps me to ignore the larger stupidity, which is threatening to make my head explode.)

18 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

*Today's Donna count: 16

Bad day to try my drinking game. I was nearly passed out by the third commercial break.

4 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Violet (now i need to know, is this a Willy Wonka fangirling or a Leminy Snicket fangirling right here? I don't believe the flower thing) 

The Incredibles!

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Violet (now i need to know, is this a Willy Wonka fangirling or a Leminy Snicket fangirling right here? I don't believe the flower thing)

She must still be a Ben Affleck / Jennifer Garner shipper. That's their first kid's name.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

That kid belongs to Hayden and Finn?  Did Hayden take the wrong baby home? 

Kids don't always resemble their parents when they are little. I didn't look like mine when I was a little kid, but relatives on my father's side would say to my parents and to me how I looked sooo much like my aunt/father's youngest sister and he would agree. Fast forward to present day in my family: a cousin's  child looks nothing like the father, and doesn't resemble my cousin at that age either. BUT she does resemble her aunt who is her mother's sister.  A second cousin's two kids didn't look anything like her or her husband when they were young children (I wondered if people speculated they were adopted). As the years went by and the kids grew, a resemblance to a great grandparent was noted for one and the other kind of morphed into resembling a blondish version of my cousin (who is a brunette).

To me, Violet is believable looks-wise because she could be a relative of Elizabeth and Cameron Webber, Hayden's sister and eldest nephew - or maybe she resembles someone else in her gene pool not present in Port Charles. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 1

Hey lawyer Tad, maybe you should  asked Jordan what Franco had to repent for and why he was the perfect candidate to help catch serial killer Ryan. Here's a hint: Franco is a serial killer who killed people and then made crappy "art" out of his victims. No matter how Liz, Cam, Scott and apparently keep insisting Franco is a hero, he also is responsible destroying people's live for kicks. Tumor or no tumor.

• Love 3

RE:  Violet not resembling her parents.  Sure, in the real world kids can look differently, especially in the early years.  Neither of my kids looks like me or my hubby, though they were identical to each other at birth.  We used to joke that we had taken the wrong baby home from the hospital.   but on a show where they can pick whatever child they want to play the role, why pick a blonde blue eyed child to play the child of two dark haired, dark eyed parents?  Was the Violet actress the only one who showed up at the audition?  Or is she someone backstages' real life daughter that they wanted on the show.  This show used to be really good at casting kids but now it's like whoever, sitting in someone car seat is good enough.  

Casting should look at This is Us for proper technique on casting kids to look like parents/older versions of themselves.  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

That was just gross. The former rapist and serial killer. Very interesting how he is painted versus oh, I don't know...Ava? Stupid fucking brain tumor.

Ava is a much braver person than a lot of the idiots who run around PC. At least she knows what she is, doesn't pretend to be something else, she tries to change and dig herself out of her hole, but the self-righteous mob of PC will not allow her, so much so that when someone who isn't Julian worries about her and wants to care about her, she recoils from it because she doesn't understand why they would.

Ava's balls are bigger than Franco's will ever be. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, ouinason said:

And if they try and say that since Drew is dead, NBD, I will flip.

Imagine if Drew were alive and in Port Charles! Now that would be some good soap. So of course we can't have that.

9 hours ago, ciarra said:

Years ago, my 80 year old doctor had an electronic stethescope, not the old-timey stethescope that Finn was carrying around.

My doctors all use an old-time stethoscope, and they're all younger than I am (admittedly, something of an oldz).

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

She is sometimes sympathetic and sometimes terrible, but she is never boring— and that’s why I love her.

I find Ava boring when she whines on about how mean the internet is to her or how Crimson did her wrong, etc. She's not one to take much ownership of her actions—like a lot of other characters, to be sure, and that's just as boring to me. Ugh.

45 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

[Ava] tries to change and dig herself out of her hole,

She's one to shoot herself in the foot too often for me to agree with this. She wants Ryan off her back, so what does she do? Ignore him? No, she visits him in prison and just intensifies his feelings for her. That's just the most recent example.

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Casting should look at This is Us for proper technique on casting kids to look like parents/older versions of themselves.

Casting is expensive, and when the kids don't have to do much, if any, heavy lifting, I don't really blame the show for going for filler, as it were. They want kids who don't fidget or misbehave on camera. 

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

They want kids who don't fidget or misbehave on camera. 

Well sure, which is why they usually have twins so they can replace one when they get fidgetty.  But were there absolutely no darked haired girls available at all?  This is supposed to be a pretty big reveal, Hayden lying to Finn for two years about miscarrying their baby and him actually figuring it out.  And yet the child is this fantastically blonde child (I mean that child is one of the prettiest kids I've seen in awhile but not appropriate to play a Hayden/Finn child).

It completely took me out of the scene.  There is no emotional resonance of Finn meeting his beautiful daughter after all these years because my brain is going why?  (That was after watching 25 year old Danny who should only be, what, 6 years old and 2 year old perfectly healthy Donny, who should be a sickly premie)  I'm giving Donna  a pass since they have to use older babies plus she's ridiculously cute too!

Eh, maybe I was still just super pissed about idiot Franco besmirching the Seal uniform that doesn't belong to him while his lawyer handwaves ALL the proof that he is Franco Baldwin because he wants to be Drew Cain.  

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

That was after watching 25 year old Danny who should only be, what, 6 years old and 2 year old perfectly healthy Donny, who should be a sickly premie)  I'm giving Donna  a pass since they have to use older babies plus she's ridiculously cute too!

Huh? I'm assuming you're being sarcastic, referring to Danny as 25? And from what I understand, Donna wasn't premature. She was a late baby--since according to what I've read here, and I ALWAYS fast forward SheBeast and Mooby scenes, that SheBeast got knocked up around New Year's, that this baby should have been born last month. The baby doesn't look like she's two years old. Or did you mean two months?

But I'm in the opposite corner and surely will go to hell, because the actress playing Violet, I found to be homely.

Add me to the list with @dubbel zout that Liz's past behavior with Drew, when he was Jake Doe/Jason, had NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! to do with the present situation with Franco.

While watching the hearing scenes, I kept looking at the judge, because she's played by Gina Hecht, who guest starred on JAG--yes, JAG, a MILITARY show (which was the closest to realism Hollywood got as the show runner and writers were all former military)--and I'm wondering if she's rolling her eyes at the writing of letting Franco wear that uniform. Of course she was the wife of a Marine when she was on JAG. But STILL.

Well, Michael Easton has blue eyes. And hair darkens as people get older, a lot of blonde kids become brunette adults. That happened to me. It's not impossible that Greenlee had blonde hair as a tot. And genetics can play weird tricks.

As for Violet's name, maybe Greenlee is a Downton Abbey fan?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

RE:  Violet not resembling her parents.  Sure, in the real world kids can look differently, especially in the early years.  Neither of my kids looks like me or my hubby, though they were identical to each other at birth.  We used to joke that we had taken the wrong baby home from the hospital.   but on a show where they can pick whatever child they want to play the role, why pick a blonde blue eyed child to play the child of two dark haired, dark eyed parents?  Was the Violet actress the only one who showed up at the audition?  Or is she someone backstages' real life daughter that they wanted on the show.  This show used to be really good at casting kids but now it's like whoever, sitting in someone car seat is good enough.  

I agree with this for the most part, but after semi-ranting about it on Twitter the Show Kids account or whoever they are, said that they did see brunette kids for the audition but just that this one fit the role the best. It is what it is I guess. She looks absolutely nothing like Hayden, Rebecca Budig, Greenlee or whatever you want to call her though. 

I fast forwarded the Corinthos stuff-- there's no actual plot there-- its just happy happy happy. But WTF with the home made banner?!!? too cheesy for words.

I guess MB is ready to be fitted for his own reindeer sweater. As a happy, stable family man.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Everything about the Corinthii is sheer crappy fanfic these days. Pregnancy on Valentine's day! Taking in an orphan! Baby has a problem! But baby is fixed! Hooray!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

I fast forwarded the Corinthos stuff-- there's no actual plot there-- its just happy happy happy.  happy, stable family man.

Truly. I realized yesterday that the only young adults and children on this Show that S&C don't consider family and aren't blood relations are Cameron, Trina, Leo, and now Violet. Yes, Cam has always been family to Laura and Lulu because Lucky raised him until he left Port Charles when Cam was about 6, but Carly clearly just considers him to be Elizabeth's kid and Josslyn's friend. She has never, ever acknowledged him as family even though he is the older brother to both her BFF's first born son and her cousin Lucky's son Aiden.

5 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I guess for you, and some others, it took you out of the scene but I think there are probably plenty of people like me who didn't bat an eye at it. So what she's blonde and currently Finn and Hayden have dark hair. Who's to say Hayden's a natural brunette? It helps that I do remember that Budig's hair was lighter in the past and I just chalk the blonde up to that. I didn't really pay attention to her eye color. I thought she looked enough like Hayden. And, actually looked a lot like Cameron that I saw enough of a family resemblance. She's a cute kid, and so far, even though she hasn't been asked to do a ton, she seems like she's not robotic, so have no problem with the casting.

The only time I can really remember having an issue with a child looking nothing like their parents on this show was when Lulu was younger. She had the darkest of hair and I don't think looked at all like GF or AG. But with that casting I guess they were more concerned with her resembling her half-brother Nikolas.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

The only time I can really remember having an issue with a child looking nothing like their parents on this show was when Lulu was younger. She had the darkest of hair and I don't think looked at all like GF or AG.

I remember that.  During her story of aplastic anemia they should that toddler a lot and her dark hair always threw me.

I admit my first thought upon seeing Violet (love that name) was "oh, a blonde?" but it was fleeting and doesn't really bother me.  

How old is Avery now?  I know it varies from kid to kid, but pretty soon they're not going to be able to use the excuse of her napping.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Truly. I realized yesterday that the only young adults and children on this Show that S&C don't consider family and aren't blood relations are Cameron, Trina, Leo, and now Violet. Yes, Cam has always been family to Laura and Lulu because Lucky raised him until he left Port Charles when Cam was about 6, but Carly clearly just considers him to be Elizabeth's kid and Josslyn's friend. She has never, ever acknowledged him as family even though he is the older brother to both her BFF's first born son and her cousin Lucky's son Aiden.

Not surprising, Carly has never really considered Lucky family so I guess that would extend to Cam. Has she really ever been close to any of her family except Bobbie and for 5 seconds with Lulu when JMB was in the role and they writing her as a mini Carly? 

• Love 2

For once I was in total agreement with Jason - Monica take your head out of your ass.  When she said she and Alan were horrible parents because they tried to mold their children into who she and Alan wanted, not who they actually wanted to be, I thought well you're doing that with Franco right now!  Obviously she learned nothing.

The whole Corinthos happy family schtick was dumb, but Donna is so cute though.  She does look like she could be Sonny's kid.  

Maybe Hayden shouldn't have told Finn straight away about Violet (love the name).  I mean he was just about to go treat a patient he didn't need anything clouding his focus.  I didn't think twice about Violet being a blonde, a lot of kids are light haired as children and then it gets darker.  I have dark hair and dark eyes and my kid is light as can be.  I don't even remember - why did Hayden keep her a secret from Finn in the first place??

I love Scotty.  Kin Shriner did great.  So did the actor playing Cam.  Liz and her past with Drew have nothing to do with this.  On the plus side, her hair is to die for.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 5

I'm starting to believe Ava's gun is Chekhov's gun, and today I got the definite impression that Trina will be the unfortunate victim.  The way the camera zoomed from Ava and the gun to Trina's face was so creepy.

It's getting harder and harder to cope with MEK's affected speech.  I'm waiting for him to flutter his lashes and say, I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

How old is Avery now?  I know it varies from kid to kid, but pretty soon they're not going to be able to use the excuse of her napping.

If they're going by actual show age, her birthday is Halloween so next week. She'll be five.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

.  I don't even remember - why did Hayden keep her a secret from Finn in the first place?

I seem to remember that she said that she wanted him to get on with his life without being dragged down with a while.

Which makes no sense since he wanted the baby.

• Love 4

It's exciting that Trina FINALLY gets to be her own person with her own life outside of Joss' bestie and Cam's support team. I'm pretty sure this is the first we've heard of her interest in art, and I loved how genuine she was while talking to Ava. Dev waltzing in with the painting was amusing, though I am surprised that in all his prep work for pretending to be a member of Sonny's family, there was no notation that Ava Jerome is persona non grata (and Ava should have clued in to the Corbin name connection, too).

Man, Finn let Hayden off easy. She admits that she considered Finn's relationship with his daughter as conditional on his taking Hayden back romantically, and he just...accepts it? Dude, come on. I'm not opposed to Hayden and Finn reuniting down the road, but it's bullshit that he's not angrier that Hayden concealed Violet's existence just because he didn't run to Rome and tell Hayden he loved her. She should be a lot more remorseful for denying both Finn AND Violet the experience of knowing each other. And I'm going to be so glad when Anna finally shows up and all parties are on the same page and we can see how everything shakes out.

Kim irritates the hell out of me by simpering to Franco and championing her Drew agenda, and I'm going to enjoy Scott revealing just how far Kim's been willing to go to maintain her unhealthy fixation on Drew.

• Love 4

Violet's hair colour didn't bother me - I have brown hair, my husband red, and BabyPonga is blond.  When he was little people would always ask us where the blond hair came from, and I found that a pretty intrusive question.

Violet's cute, and I like Hayden, but omg we do NOT need yet another young kid on this show. The number of kids under the age of 12 should not exceed the number of teenagers and people in their 20s combined.

I'm ready for the truth about Baby Wylie to come out now. The idea that Nelle has another 1-2 years to spend in prison before being eligible for parole implies this damn story could go on for that long, and I for one don't want 1+ more years of Brad freaking out.

Could someone explain to me how a constellation points to Spoon Island?

• Love 2

I think the Trina actress has some ways to go acting wise, but I like her character a lot. She is a good, caring girl. She's steadfast and I'm glad she gets to do something other than be Joss and Cam's support system. 

I really liked her scenes with Ava and I liked that she said that she knew about Ava and worried about her when she saw that the gallery was closed. 

So Trina will either fall victim to Ryan at some point because she and Ava seem to have a good rapport right off the bat, or they'll find some way to drag her through the mud, or they'll think that a being good is boring, so they'll shuffle her into the closet where Drew was being kept.

Also, Kim's face about the attempted rape of Drew. I'm still disturbed by that.

• Love 7

The idea that Nelle has another 1-2 years to spend in prison before being eligible for parole implies this damn story could go on for that long, and I for one don't want 1+ more years of Brad freaking out.

I'm convinced they've got her on work duty so she can do something heroic and have her sentence commuted (a'la Sonny)

It will cause much outrage at Casa Corinthos and probably jump start the Wylie/Jonah reveal.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

I kinda loved Ava with Trina and (I hate to admit it) Dev. She kind of came alive with them.

Yes!! 

lol I wonder if Trina's parents are ok with her working for Ava? 🚩⚠ Really, though, i love the Ava character and MW.

• Love 4

I don't know, guys. Been watching since the late 70's (anyone? Abc lineup - Ryan's hope, amc, oltl, gh, edge of night.... My vcr was crazy busy when we finally got one! ) and I have mixed emotions about the Cassadine thing. Part of me likes the sort of nostalgic aspect of it but the other part of me feels like it is lazy and lame writing to keep dragging dead characters around. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Linny said:

Man, Finn let Hayden off easy. She admits that she considered Finn's relationship with his daughter as conditional on his taking Hayden back romantically, and he just...accepts it? Dude, come on. I'm not opposed to Hayden and Finn reuniting down the road, but it's bullshit that he's not angrier that Hayden concealed Violet's existence just because he didn't run to Rome and tell Hayden he loved her. She should be a lot more remorseful for denying both Finn AND Violet the experience of knowing each other. And I'm going to be so glad when Anna finally shows up and all parties are on the same page and we can see how everything shakes out.

Kim irritates the hell out of me by simpering to Franco and championing her Drew agenda, and I'm going to enjoy Scott revealing just how far Kim's been willing to go to maintain her unhealthy fixation on Drew.

Finn has just met his daughter, and right after that in the halls of his workplace Hayden dumped a lot of information in his lap in a brief time frame. A doctor with his personality isn't going to get enraged and start screaming at Hayden in that situation, esp. with their daughter in a hospital bed nearby. He is still in shock. I think he needs time to process it all and figure out what he wants to do. He and Curtis recently had a conversation about Hayden's tendency to lie, and cut and run when things get tough. It's not unreasonable that Finn could be worried that the moment Violet is better, Hayden will check her out of the hospital and disappear because she's hurt that he is engaged to Anna. (He doesn't known about her 'secret project' and meetings with Jax and Curtis.) He should talk to Robert and Anna because of how they started out with Robin.

I'm appalled that Dr. Monica Quartermaine would say on the stand he's Drew neurologically so he is Drew. Excuse me?! I chuckled that Kim looked shocked and hurt/uncomfortable when Scott came at her on the witness stand about drugging and trying to conceive a baby with Drew against his will. From the look on FrancoDrew's face, I guess he did not know that part of his perfect one true love's recent history.  

• Love 10
54 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Could someone explain to me how a constellation points to Spoon Island?

There were many logic jumps to get to this point, but I recall Kevin found the latitude and longitude for the optimal viewing point for the constellation and those matched to Spoon Island. 

• Love 1

seasons I started watching GH in 1978.  My grandmother watched Edge of Night.  My issue isn't with the Cassedines storyline or with the Mobulization of the Show (I actually enjoy that.)  It's with bullshit like this creepy actor playing the serial killer twin possessed by the memories of yet another twin -- the man should be in a hospital while the medical community tries to figure out what the hell was done to him.  (Legal issues arise there, I know).  That this is even a trial and all that implies is just beyond belief.  It's dumb.  At least the Cassedines and the Ice Princess was fun and had a hint of laughing at its own outrageousness.  This bullshit we have now takes itself deadly seriously.  

• Love 3
5 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic, referring to Danny as 25?

Yes, I was overexagerating.  Danny should be 7 but the actor looks like he's 11/12.  

5 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Donna wasn't premature. She was a late baby

A NY Eve's conception should give you an Oct 7th due date.  Donna was born Sept 30th, so she was a smidge early, but again, I was exagerating since she does not look like a newborn.  

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

How old is Avery now? 

According to Wikepedia, her date of birth is Nov 4 2014 which would have her turning 5 next weekend.  

7 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Huh? I'm assuming you're being sarcastic, referring to Danny as 25? And from what I understand, Donna wasn't premature. She was a late baby--since according to what I've read here, and I ALWAYS fast forward SheBeast and Mooby scenes, that SheBeast got knocked up around New Year's, that this baby should have been born last month. The baby doesn't look like she's two years old. Or did you mean two months?

But I'm in the opposite corner and surely will go to hell, because the actress playing Violet, I found to be homely.

Add me to the list with @dubbel zout that Liz's past behavior with Drew, when he was Jake Doe/Jason, had NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! to do with the present situation with Franco.

While watching the hearing scenes, I kept looking at the judge, because she's played by Gina Hecht, who guest starred on JAG--yes, JAG, a MILITARY show (which was the closest to realism Hollywood got as the show runner and writers were all former military)--and I'm wondering if she's rolling her eyes at the writing of letting Franco wear that uniform. Of course she was the wife of a Marine when she was on JAG. But STILL.

OMG, so that's how I knew the judge! I remember her from the Mork & Mindy days, and have always been glad to see her pop up in stuff.

When Cameron made a beeline for Jason in the hall to yell at him I was laughing, because you guys always talked about younger Cam's "bitch face" whenever Jason came over to see Elizabeth.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

OMG, so that's how I knew the judge! I remember her from the Mork & Mindy days, and have always been glad to see her pop up in stuff.

And in irony of ironies, when she was on JAG, she played a woman with mental health issues...

• Love 1
7 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Of course she was the wife of a Marine when she was on JAG. But STILL.

Why would her playing the wife of a marine inhibit her from rolling her eyes at the uniform?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, seasons said:

Really liking the scenes with MW and the teens

I thought Ava came off a bit like a predator  "well hello there young man!", and we know she likes young men!

2 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

She kind of came alive with them.

oh ya, her interest was piqued 😉

• Love 1