Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor in the Media

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, EllenB said:

Anyone surprised? Anyone?  Maybe that it lasted more than a week.

I'm not surprised. This pairing just never seemed right. Put it this way, every time I saw them together, the Joe Jackson song, "Is She Really Going Out With Him" would play in my mind.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Bachelor Contestant Victoria Fuller Was Arrested for a DUI Back in 2017
She was given two years probation.

Read in Cosmopolitan: https://apple.news/AjgGsv2kVTIGILdyZAalBTg

Lol. She thought she was going to have her flat face and inflated ass featured on the cover of Cosmo. But no, they break another reason to dislike her even more.

Let’s see, possible home wrecker, confirmed drunk driver, stupid modeling choice. I’d say her Bachelor Nation career is over. As for Social Media, her noxious personality will have killed that.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

On one hand, this article is posted at US Magazine on line.  On the other, it starts with a spoiler tag, so I'm going to use it to.  It's an interview with Merissa on why she came forward.

Spoiler

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/why-peter-webers-ex-merissa-decided-to-go-on-the-bachelor/

“I knew who Victoria was, as far as her reputation, but I honestly didn’t know that she had done as much damage as she had done to our hometown,” Merissa said to Us, claiming that Victoria had broken up four marriages. “It kind of started becoming a trend. … I felt like she was a little more entitled or felt that way at least. And so just leading up to that, I felt like, all these people out here aren’t going to say anything? I had a totally different stance than everybody because I knew Peter, I know his family and I know what type of person he is. So I just felt like, if anyone were to say something, I felt like he probably would listen to me versus some random girl.”

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 4

Anybody can make a mistake with a married man, maybe he lies to her and says he's single or separated,  maybe they both just lose their heads one night,  but four marriages ended sure sounds like it's just a power trip for Victoria to prove to others that  she can take someone's husband.  We heard a little bit of it at the end of Victoria and Peter's  happy dancing date, she was naming all the other women with glee telling them they could  go on home.  That's the same type who would date a celebrity or The Bachelor just so she can feel like she's beating out a lot of other women for a prize.  If any of those couples had children just think of the damage.

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

Anybody can make a mistake with a married man, maybe he lies to her and says he's single or separated,  maybe they both just lose their heads one night,  but four marriages ended sure sounds like it's just a power trip for Victoria to prove to others that  she can take someone's husband.  We heard a little bit of it at the end of Victoria and Peter's  happy dancing date, she was naming all the other women with glee telling them they could  go on home.  That's the same type who would date a celebrity or The Bachelor just so she can feel like she's beating out a lot of other women for a prize.  If any of those couples had children just think of the damage.

My understanding is that some of them do in fact have kids. It's horrible.

So apparently Victoria's posse is not only attacking Marissa (sp), they're also attacking Reality Steve on social media (primarily Instagram).  He's laid it out quite clearly without filing a cease and desist order.  He's got dirt on Victoria that hasn't yet been revealed but has been validated through multiple sources.  If they go to far, he will reveal.

So she needs to get her posse under control unless she just doesn't care and enjoys the drama.  But she won't get out of this unscathed.

Edited by b2H
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, b2H said:

So apparently Victoria's posse is not only attacking Marissa (sp), they're also attacking Reality Steve on social media (primarily Instagram).  He's laid it out quite clearly without filing a cease and desist order.  He's got dirt on Victoria that hasn't yet been revealed but has been validated through multiple sources.  If they go to far, he will reveal.

So she needs to get her posse under control unless she just doesn't care and enjoys the drama.  But she won't get out of this unscathed.

How does she have a posse? She’s the type who never has female friends. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, b2H said:

I hope she and her “posse” (which is probably just her posting from multiple accounts) keep attacking Steve so he has to give us *all* the dirt on her.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Wasn't sure what thread to post this in. Maddie has 909,000 followers on Instagram. She will be hitting a million soon. How long until she is schilling the Fab Fit Box!?

To compare, HannahAnn has 596,000. Kelsey has 148,000. Victoria has 402,000.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

How does she have a posse? She’s the type who never has female friends. 

Reality Steve has the photo(s) with her and the other girls in the same frame(s).

Edited by b2H
18 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

If he has the info in a credible way then why isn't he posting it and instead using it as some sort of blackmail? That is shady as hell. 

He's posted everything he can prove and has permission to post on his website.  Nothing shady about wanting to avoid slander charges.  

• Love 3
On 2/9/2020 at 5:39 PM, nutty1 said:

Sadie from Prince Lorenzo’s season looks like a cartoon caricature. Wow, a bit overdone with Botox and plastic surgery, ya think?! This is from her Instagram. 

8CFE1C27-C6FC-46A0-AEEA-565F32AC5FA5.jpeg

Yikes- she’s 36 years old. Why would she do that to her face?

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

If he has the info in a credible way then why isn't he posting it and instead using it as some sort of blackmail? That is shady as hell. 

2 hours ago, leighdear said:

He's posted everything he can prove and has permission to post on his website.  Nothing shady about wanting to avoid slander charges.  

He said the wives involreached out and gave him enough detail to confirm their no Marissa’s stories but asked that their names not be used as the divorces were hard enough, they don’t want to have to relive everything in the media.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, leighdear said:

He said that the wives of the men that slept with her have begged him not to release their names. They have children and don't want to be dragged into it. I think he's making the right decision there. Those women and their families did not ask for any of this.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, DEL901 said:

9 hours ago, DEL901 said:

“The Bachelor nearly always offers his jacket to every shivering woman sitting in front of him,” a producer from the ABC hit told Entertainment.  “But [we] tell him not to, because it looks so damn silly.”

It looks silly, what a load of crap. It’s called common decency and the producer manipulation is just out of control - with putting the 3 finalists in a room together, 

Neither of these things have anything to do with developing relationships or pretending that’s what your show is about...

• Love 9

So they think it would look silly for the Bachelor to show he has some basic human decency and would lend warmth to a freezing woman he's dating? Wow. Just... Yeah, that explains soooooo much. 

I'm honestly surprised they haven't forced the Bach to give his coat to one of the women to stir up drama. "Why did Peter give her his coat? I was colder than her. I should have gotten it" etc. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, LBS said:

Not sure who much stock to put into this story but the Betches is reporting that Alexa and Jasmine are dating.  Jasmine seems to confirm it on IG.   If so, that is the most interesting story coming out of this dumb season!

https://betches.com/it-looks-like-two-of-peters-bachelor-contestants-are-dating-each-other/

23870C05-EFE3-4EF5-8598-4C0F887A393B.jpeg

Alexa clarified they’re just best friends. I don’t recall either one of these people, but this article popped up. 

Don't Believe That Rumor About 2 'Bachelor' Contestants Dating Each Other
Amid the nonstop drama that is Peter Weber's season of The Bachelor, there was one very brief bright spot: the rumor that contestants Jasmine Nguyen and Alexis Caves became a couple in the wake of their elimination from the show during Week 3. Some…

Read in Elite Daily: https://apple.news/AjKkjSzlxSPOhaQRnZhzx2A

• Love 2
(edited)

I thought Alexa was the most attractive woman of the group.  And also some tiny little thing who, I think, left the first night, can’t remember name.

ETA name - Lauren

Edited by TomGirl
  • Love 2

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/bachelor-peter-webers-family-everything-we-know-about-barbara/peter-lives-with-his-parents/

“Our culture is a little bit different, and not that one is right and one is wrong, we want to keep that family tie, that unity together. And that’s one of the reasons that Peter and my other son Jack are still living at home, because there’s no reason really to move out,” she said. 

Peter told Entertainment Tonight that it’s “not weird” when he brings women home to his parents' house. “The next morning I'll wake up and the girl is downstairs making breakfast with my mom and they're chatting it up and that's just the way it's been," he said in January 2020.

Peter told Entertainment Tonight that it’s “not weird” when he brings women home to his parents' house. “The next morning I'll wake up and the girl is downstairs making breakfast with my mom and they're chatting it up and that's just the way it's been," he said in January 2020.

So a woman not only has to be comfortable having sex with him in his childhood bedroom, she also has to help make his breakfast the next morning while enduring chit-chat with psycho-mom. That doesn't sound nearly as attractive as Peter seems to think.

Edited by chocolatine
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9