Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor in the Media

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, nutty1 said:

She never ever mentioned how sorry she was to Hannah Ann for what had happened,” Barb says. “You know, Hannah Ann was hurt, of course, but she never even apologized to her. So, [there are] two people that, I guess, unfortunately, need apologies.”

Should the apology go like this:

Madison: "Hannah Ann, I apologize that your man-child of an ex-fiance was so wishy-washy that he broke off his engagement to you after realizing he still has feelings for me, when he proposed to you mostly because you're the only left and you were also thinking of leaving and his ego couldn't get in the way of both his final women leave him before he got his engagement ending."

• LOL 9
  • Love 11
14 minutes ago, ByTor said:

For someone who "didn't know Madison," she sure had some strong opinions!

and, she's entitled to her opinions, but to come on tv and be so vicious and nasty, that was not called for and not something a nice person would do

she should just now shut up and fade away into the sunset but we all know we have not seen the last of momma-devil

• Love 3

So, admittedly I didn't watch this season but I have a question. Did Madison buy Peter a puppy only to skin it alive, roast it on a spit and feed it to his whole family? I just cannot understand the level of hate the whole family seem to have for her.

Is it because she dared not want to marry their Precious? Or is it because she wouldn't sleep with him? I remember how excited they got when his sexual prowess was announced to the world on Hannah's season. Back then I thought it was surely a joke because no mother would applaud her son screwing someone four times then announcing it on television. Now I know better. That family is INSANE!

And what, exactly does Madison need to apologize to Hannah Ann for? Madison left...OOOOOH, that's what she should apologize for. She almost saddled poor Hannah Ann with that loser. Luckily for HA she came back and distracted him long enough for HA to make a run for it. Whew. That was close!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Admittedly, I didn't watch the entire season, so I don't know if Madi is just naturally, physically distant with Peter, and I'm usually not the type of person who formulates large volumes of conspiracy theories based on 5 minutes of body language.

But the way Madison kept her distance from Peter on that couch on AFTR was something else. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Well this is something new. I thought I've seen a lot of things but I've never actually seen a family so hung up on the sexual prowess of another family member as the Webers. It's like they worship Peter's dick.

And ironically Peter is a dick

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
On 3/13/2020 at 5:40 PM, ByTor said:

It’s all about staying in the limelight - their family has gone from hero to zero and he sees his shot at fame and being a Weber bachelor # 2 going away 

• Love 3

Does this go here? There are photos of Hannah B. arriving at an airport in Florida last night, and Tyler C is there picking her up. Someone snapped photos of him putting her luggage into his car.

• Useful 1
56 minutes ago, valen said:

Does this go here? There are photos of Hannah B. arriving at an airport in Florida last night, and Tyler C is there picking her up. Someone snapped photos of him putting her luggage into his car.

Tyler's mom recently died and I thought I read Hannah was there with the family, as a friend, but who really knows? There might be more about it in the Bachelorette forum.

Edited by Dejana
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Dejana said:

Tyler's mom recently died and I thought I read Hannah was there with the family, as a friend, but who really knows? There might be more about it in the Bachelorette forum.

She did fly in and spent 4 days there for the funeral. She went back last night. There are photos and videos of them out on a boat and with Matt James all over social media today. 

• Useful 2
On 3/13/2020 at 5:40 PM, ByTor said:

Trying to stay relevant . Move on brother !

I think he’s trying to stay relevant 

• Love 1

Watching the cute and shallow Tik toks of Hannah Ann and can't help thinking she could make it as an actress, at least on a CW show. She is CW pretty and the right age. And she seems to be able to cry on cue. Not saying she was completely fake with Peter but she did use her tears on Peter a couple of times on the show. And she is a good cryer becauae there were real tears and not the standard squeezing or rubbing of eyes or dry crying like most Bachelor people did. 

• Love 6

From the linked story about when Barb first met Peter's dad:

He was walking back to the cockpit, and he walked past her, and she just saw his butt. And she goes to her friend, she’s like, ‘That’s the guy I’m gonna marry.’”

Are you kidding me?  She tells this story to her sons?  I believe in love at first sight, but this is just lust and that seems to be the way they raised sons who care more about number of times in the windmill, line dancing and one-nighters than any sort of real love.  All those women dodged a big bullet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Peter keeps posting the most cringeworthy videos on Instagram of himself lipsynching and dancing.  I am sooo embarrassed for him. Someone needs to have a sit down with him. I am concerned for our future for many reasons, and he's one of them.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Jesus, Colton can’t stand up to pee with Coronavirus?! This man jumped a 7’ fence in one swoop! There’s no hope for the rest of us!

Edited by JenE4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7

I must be a terrible person because the first thought that came into my mind when I read that Colton has Coronavirus is that at least he won't have to die a virgin anymore.

Edited by chocolatine
  • LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I wonder why he brought the virus into another home. I thought you were supposed to self quarantine. Yikes. I hope her mom and dad and I think they still have kids there too. Seems a bit irresponsible. 

I think he's been living/staying there with Cassie. There was an earlier report on the People website that he and Cassie went surfing in Newport Beach because they thought it was a safe thing to do during social distancing, and she was stung by jellyfish. Newport Beach is Cassie's home town.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

She was stung by a stingray on the beach and had to go to the ER. So unfortunate. And it's a hospital so who knows what kind of exposure they might have had there.

Very kind of Cassie's parents to look after her boyfriend in their home.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, waving feather said:

She was stung by a stingray on the beach and had to go to the ER. So unfortunate. And it's a hospital so who knows what kind of exposure they might have had there.

Very kind of Cassie's parents to look after her boyfriend in their home.

I am stunned that Cassie and Colton are still together.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I'm assuming this is Covid-19.  Good luck, Colton, Cassie, and all the familes.

...but it would be just like Colton to freak out if he got tested positive for Chlamydia. Going from NADA to STD would make anyone's head spin.

• LOL 5
19 hours ago, sauce62 said:

Peter keeps posting the most cringeworthy videos on Instagram of himself lipsynching and dancing.  I am sooo embarrassed for him. Someone needs to have a sit down with him. I am concerned for our future for many reasons, and he's one of them.

Peter and his family are probably so Pissed that coronavirus has taken them out of the spotlight. I dont have instagram, so cant see it.

• Love 3

Update from Cassie about Colton:

https://people.com/health/cassie-randolph-colton-underwood-coronavirus-update/

“We’re here with my family. We’ve been doing the social distancing and been quarantining ourselves for the past week now. Now we all can’t leave the house,” she explained.

Randolph later answered questions on her Instagram Story about how Underwood contracted the virus, and what he has been doing to stay healthy.

“At this point, it could have been anywhere that he was in the past 2 weeks. Whether it be from a stranger that he touched the same door handle as, or from a friend, someone in my family…,” she wrote.

To keep Underwood, 28, away from her family, Randolph revealed he is “currently on the third story” and she is “taking care of him by bringing him anything he needs (food, medicine, water, blankets, games).”

“I disinfect myself every time I leave him,” she explained. “But I’m not ‘hanging out’ up there, per se – unfortunately."

Has Hannah Brown posted from her "quarantine" with Tyler since the Colton news broke?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

Peter and his family are probably so Pissed that coronavirus has taken them out of the spotlight.

At least there is one silver lining in this whole covid-19 mess. lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, nlkm9 said:

Peter and his family are probably so Pissed that coronavirus has taken them out of the spotlight. 

LOL, even in these difficult times, there's still Peter news:

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-peter-weber-plans-to-move-out-of-parents-house/

Weber revealed during a Q&A session with fans on Instagram Friday that he’s planning on moving out of his parents’ house soon.

The former Bachelor responded to a fan who wrote “any plans to not live at home,” by singing “I’m Leaving on a Jet Plane” by John Denver in a video with his parents in the background.

“But real talk yes, either NYC for about a year or LA,” he wrote atop the video.

“Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out!” Peter’s dad joked as he walked out the door.

“We’re empty nesters!” his mom Barbara can be heard saying in the background.

• LOL 4
12 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Doesn't he already live in LA?

Yes, his parents' house isn't very far from the Bachelor mansion. I think Peter is saying he'll either get his own place in Los Angeles or will move to New York for a year. 

53 minutes ago, Dejana said:

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out!” Peter’s dad joked as he walked out the door.

“We’re empty nesters!” his mom Barbara can be heard saying in the background.

So his younger had brother already moved out 😂

Why I think Peter moved out:

85%  How much he was mocked on social media, the Internet, random strangers who passed by him on the street.... 

15% Realizing his mother was part of his inability to have a real relationship. (But that is a high percentage).

I don’t have enough data to run a statistical analysis, so this is just in my cabin fevered, wine drinking head.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

So his younger had brother already moved out 😂

85%  How much he was mocked on social media, the Internet, random strangers who passed by him on the street.... 

15% Realizing his mother was part of his inability to have a real relationship. (But that is a high percentage).

I don’t have enough data to run a statistical analysis, so this is just in my cabin fevered, wine drinking head.

Wait his brother already moved out ? He looked so young to me- what does he do- is he a pilot too?

2 hours ago, Dejana said:

LOL, even in these difficult times, there's still Peter news:

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-peter-weber-plans-to-move-out-of-parents-house/

Is this the article where Barb says that the family is like one person and that they're each others' best friends?  She also said we have to remember that's how it was in old time Cuba or some such.  Babs, these are modern times and you haven't lived in Cuba for decades.  You chose to live here and raise your boys here.  Let them be Americans and grow up.  Here, they just look like silly momma's boys.  Mothers are supposed to have their childrens' best interests at heart.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

Wait his brother already moved out ? He looked so young to me- what does he do- is he a pilot too?

I don’t know, but his mom said “we’re empty nesters” so I based my assumption on something Babs Weber said, so I’m not really sure because she may not know what that means 🙀 and I’ve had wine

• LOL 4
7 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I don’t know, but his mom said “we’re empty nesters” so I based my assumption on something Babs Weber said, so I’m not really sure because she may not know what that means 🙀 and I’ve had wine

Now I hope the brother does still live there and this made him realize they never really cared about him, or even noticed he was around, and he kills them all! and I haven't even had wine yet! (and no, I don't want him to kill his family, just find a way to get them to shut up and go away, so yeah, killing is still on the table, just not as a first option). Hmm, maybe I do need some wine after all. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Now I hope the brother does still live there and this made him realize they never really cared about him, or even noticed he was around, and he kills them all! and I haven't even had wine yet! (and no, I don't want him to kill his family, just find a way to get them to shut up and go away, so yeah, killing is still on the table, just not as a first option). Hmm, maybe I do need some wine after all. 

Amen

2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

It doesn't sound like he's moved out *yet*, this is probably his way of keeping some media attention on him. He's hardly house hunting right now with the entire state of California being on lockdown.

If Peter were a random variable, we could run a hypothesis test with the null hypothesis being that he does not move out of his parents' house within the next calendar year, even after receiving large-scale public ridicule for his family dynamic, and the alternative hypothesis being that he does. I have a feeling we'd end up failing to reject the null hypothesis.

(I haven't had any wine, this is just my mind after two weeks of WFH and social distancing.)

Edited by chocolatine
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

It doesn't sound like he's moved out *yet*, this is probably his way of keeping some media attention on him. He's hardly house hunting right now with the entire state of California being on lockdown.

If Peter were a random variable, we could run a hypothesis test with the null hypothesis being that he does not move out of his parents' house within the next calendar year, even after receiving large-scale public ridicule for his family dynamic, and the alternative hypothesis being that he does. I have a feeling we'd end up failing to reject the null hypothesis.

(I haven't had any wine, this is just my mind after two weeks of WFH and social distancing.)

I bow to you!

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, chocolatine said:

But he can’t move just yet.  He is on self isolation with his family.    Maybe in a few months....

• Love 2