Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor in the Media

• Start Topic

Tayshia took the bait and ratted Caelynn and Cassie out.  The Bachelorette is probably in the final four, but it ain’t Tayshia’s smug, tattling ass. Tattlers never win on this show.  I’m positive Production is prodding Colton to ask for the gossip.  It added drama to a dull season.  

sorry kid, I was rooting for you, and you dropped the ball. If Caelynn isn’t the “Winner”, she’s the Bachelorette.  

Enjoy paradise though. 

• Love 1

I just listened to Ben and Ashley's podcast with Shawn.....

First, I have always been impressed with Ben and his speaking ability....he is very polished. He ultimately is a nice guy.

Second, I never liked Shawn, but now I have a new appreciation for him. I don't like Kaitlyn at all, and I think Shawn will find a much better girl eventually.

4 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I just listened to Ben and Ashley's podcast with Shawn.....

First, I have always been impressed with Ben and his speaking ability....he is very polished. He ultimately is a nice guy.

Second, I never liked Shawn, but now I have a new appreciation for him. I don't like Kaitlyn at all, and I think Shawn will find a much better girl eventually.

Did they say why Shawn and Kaitlyn broke up? I didn’t even know they did until the reports of her dating Jason.

Who is that girl with Ben! They aren't allowed to date outside Bachelor Nation are they?

Well,  if she  doesn't last and Hannah G. comes in second I think they'd make a cute couple.  She reminds me of Lauren and I will always remember Ben saying the world stopped when he first saw her. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Did they say why Shawn and Kaitlyn broke up? I didn’t even know they did until the reports of her dating Jason.

They didn’t exactly say why. Basically they couldn’t see eye to eye on things. He sounded extremely broken-hearted and choked up a few times. The interview was in December, I think. 

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

I sure didn't look like that when I was pregnant.

Whitney seemed like such a nice person, I'm so glad she escaped the drunken one.  This guy is far better looking, too.

Isn't she a baby nurse?  Lucky baby to have an expert mom.

And she escaped before he killed the guy.  Good for her.  She looks happy

• Love 4
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Thank god he explained that!

I would have never figured it out.......

But Harrison also told us that Cassie literally crushed Colton. So tune in next week to see Cassie run Colton over with a steamroller, I guess.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:01 AM, JenE4 said:

But Harrison also told us that Cassie literally crushed Colton. So tune in next week to see Cassie run Colton over with a steamroller, I guess.

Well we all thought he looked like a cartoon character, he can probably jump up and shake himself back into his usual bulgy shape.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 3/5/2019 at 8:01 AM, JenE4 said:

He did look a bit slimmer on WTA so...you might have just spoiled the ending!!!!! It would be THE!MOST!SHOCKING!SEASON!FINALE!EVER!IN!THE!HISTORY!OF!ALL!MANKIND!LIKE!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I’m not sure why, but I find it interesting there have been no articles in any of the rag mags.  Usually by this point there has been something about final 4, or how one of the contestants isn’t there for right reasons or some such

• Love 2

Watching "Single Parents" right now, and the episode features the 2 female leads visiting the Bachelor mansion and talking with Chris Harrison. Hilarious. They have 1:1s with him in the hot tub, where they complain about their men problems. He agrees that a lot of men are trash and *coughmumbles Juan Pablo* !

Wow.

• LOL 5
On 4/5/2019 at 7:38 AM, JudyObscure said:

That group of women could turn any guy gay.

Every time I hear ads for that shit I get fucking angry.  It’s just the view with no wrinkles and a lot of uptalking.  Is that awful Morgan person on it, or is she infesting Another show? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Kerri Johnson said:

3_25_cover.jpg

what do body language experts say about this cover?

His arms say, "She's mine!  All mine!"

Her hands say, "Any second now, I'm going to start clawing my way out."

Her face says, "I'm on the cover of US! Eat your heart out, bitches!"  (Sorry to use that word, but I've already forgotten all their names.)

Her mouth and jaw are way too big for her upper face. I can't stop seeing that.  It's like that puzzle we had as kids where you slide different parts of different people until it finally matches.  Just hold your hand over the bottom half and then the top half.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Kerri Johnson said:

3_25_cover.jpg

what do body language experts say about this cover?

It almost looks like Cassie is saying...help...me...please...can't...breathe...

• Love 4
On 4/7/2019 at 10:26 AM, JudyObscure said:

Her mouth and jaw are way too big for her upper face. I can't stop seeing that.  It's like that puzzle we had as kids where you slide different parts of different people until it finally matches.  Just hold your hand over the bottom half and then the top half.

Omg you are right! Now I’m going to do that to everyone who is attractive enough but not.

• LOL 3

Cassie has moved to LA, along with Caelynn.

She also started a YouTube channel with her sister, Michelle. 

Smart to strike while the iron is hot, both videos have a lot of views.

I also like that Cassie didn’t let Colton bring her down, her dream is to be famous and she can still accomplish that even though Colton robbed her of the Bachelorette title.

Any bet on how quick Cassie meets a rich man in LA?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/people.com/tv/cassie-randolph-moves-to-los-angeles-colton-underwood/amp/

• Love 2

Erstwhile Bachelorette Kimmie C*** has retired (?) from the grid girls/brolly dollies/victory lane ladies racing-related gigs and is doing morning TV in Charlotte NC.  Quite literally The Bachelor(ette) in the media.

PS - Primetimer eh?  These columns are incredibly narrow and about 60% of my screen is idle white space.

Edited by Rainsong
  • Love 1

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/colton-cassie-on-a-reality-show-with-michelle-randolph-gregg-sulkin/

“Right now hosting and broadcasting, I’m taking some classes and I’m working towards that a little bit, but we’ve also discussed our own reality show too,” Colton, 27, began. “We wouldn’t want it focused solely on us as a couple just because we don’t think that’s the most beneficial for a couple.”

Cassie, 24, added: “We don’t have enough drama!”

• Love 1
(edited)

The following is a press release from People:

(NEW YORK) - These roses aren’t going anywhere!

Bachelor and Bachelorette alums Ashley Iaconetti, Jared Haibon, Jade and Tanner Tolbert (with baby Emmy!), Dean Unglert and Nick Viall are starring in a new reality show titled Rose Buds, PEOPLE confirms exclusively.

Produced by Kinetic Content, the digital series premieres May 8 on KineticContentTV 

https://tvgrapevine.com/2019/04/people-announces-new-bachelor-series/?fbclid=IwAR33Z6Ln-uTDRantCe4OUnzk4_T0fIMeGNpmXjea3iima5josoCjd_4cAc8

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 1