Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E08: Two Cliques

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

One burning question that needs answering: Can you be considered spiritually married if your husband keeps saying you have no marriage to speak of?

I believe there’s an official unsealing they would have to do?

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Are you kidding me?  That kid was born in January 2016.  She's still sucking on a pacifier? 

Wait, hold the phone, Robyn is probably still nursing her along with the whole co-sleeping scenario.

As of the filming on Thanksgiving 2020 she would have been 2 months shy of her 5th birthday. Hopefully Kody and Robyn are putting money into a savings for the future dentist and potential speech therapist bills.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, Pooky said:

Be good if they started filming reactions and giving the other wives a chance to respond.. now that would make great tv!

I actually feel like they did that a little with this episode.  I noticed that one wife would say something in her TH and then the very next TH would be another wife addressing that very subject.  It’s like the producers have heard us and are trying to put a little back and forth in here to make us more interested.  It was noticeable for me yesterday and I liked it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

The makeup last night was so bad that it distracted me from listening to the dialog. I don't know if TLC is doing the makeup or if the wives are doing it themselves. If it's a TLC makeup person, that person needs to be fired. If it's the wives, they should just stop wearing makeup because they don't know how to put it on. They would look better with no makeup at all than how they looked last night.

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I believe there’s an official unsealing they would have to do?

Based on my admittedly limited understanding of Mormon theology,  the husband has to call a wife by her secret name to bring her into the celestial kingdom. If he chooses not to call her, she's SOL.  They are "sealed" but the husband still has the option of calling her. That's why Meri is sucking up. She wants to be called to the celestial kingdom in the afterlife. Otherwise, all the BS she has endured with Kody is for naught. The "unsealing" comes to play if someone wants to marry someone else. 

• Useful 18
3 hours ago, MamaGee said:

From the way she talked in this episode, I would have guessed Janelle would be out the door right behind Christine. 

Oh how I wish that were true.  I get so hopeful this season every time Janelle acts like she is finally getting some ambition to be respected and some back bone to take charge of her life.  But then I have to reconcile the fact that we all saw her this past summer, gushing over dinners al fresco with Kootie at her RV on the sacred prairie dog poop property 😞   I want to cheer her when she says she is not kicking her sons out and then I know it was just her and Savanah in the RV this summer . . . So when Janelle says things like fuck you Kody, I get immediately excited and happy, but then I come right back down.  She saw how nice it was to live life on her own terms.  She commiserated with Christine and agreed with her.  But Christine left and Janelle crawled right back under Kootie’s thumb.  Why?  It just doesn’t make sense to me.  The obvious answer is the money, but that doesn’t even makes sense anymore either.  With half the family leaving Kootie, they have to keep filming them, or have nothing left to film.  I don’t think they are going to stop filming Christine.  So what then?

Edited by HighlandWarriorGrl
  • Love 16

Kodouche  just should have come out and said the only family he likes is the Robyn family. I mean his statements about how peaceful it is there, and he is loved and respected, then the toast about the beautiful people there. Just come out and say you can't stand your other wives and kids. Of course he won't be the one to end a relationship because that would make him look bad. Instead he forces them to make the move.

• Love 24
8 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Oh how I wish that were true.  I get so hopeful this season every time Janelle acts like she is finally getting some ambition to be respected and some back bone to take charge of her life.  But then I have to reconcile the fact that we all saw her this past summer, gushing over dinners al fresco with Kootie at her RV on the sacred prairie dog pop property 😞   I want to cheer her when she says she is not kicking her sons out and then I know it was just her and Savanah in the RV this summer . . . So when Janelle says things like fuck you Kody, I get immediately excited and happy, but then I come right back down.  She saw how nice it was to live life on her own terms.  She commiserated with Christine and agreed with her.  But Christine left and Janelle crawled right back under Kootie’s thumb.  Why?  It just doesn’t make sense to me.  The obvious answer is the money, but that doesn’t even makes sense anymore either.  With half the family leaving Kootie, they have to keep filming them, or have nothing left to film.  I don’t think they are going to stop filming Christine.  So what then?

Another example of Janelle ass kissing Kody was when they were having a meal in a pizza place.  Robyn's face crumpled as if she may cry and choked out something to the effect that fingers were pointed at her.  Janelle leaped to her feet and as quickly as she was able, rushed to the other side of the table to console Robyn that no one was directing criticism her way.

• Love 13

When they showed the picture of Most and Meri from early on he actually looked good. Man, he now looks like 10 miles of bad road.

I would love to see Robins reaction if he was able to talk some younger attractive woman into marriage and treated her the way he treats the other wives. Now that would be a show!

• LOL 9
  • Love 12

Kodouche  just should have come out and said the only family he likes is the Robyn family. I mean his statements about how peaceful it is there, and he is loved and respected, then the toast about the beautiful people there. 

Kody means the people at Thanksgiving dinner are meek and compliant. Underneath it all, Kody Brown and Jim Bob Duggar have a lot in common. They want unconditional loyalty and complete control. Look at Robyn's kids during scenes. They're either crying and jumping up and down in fake joy, or they're sitting there like lumps. They are just like the Duggars.

• Love 23
6 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Please TLC, please. That would be awesome tv. If the wives won't do it, get some of the adult children like Hunter, Gabe, Aspen. But not Mariah. Please keep her off my tv. 

At this point, I'd even enjoy some of my 90-Day favorites doing pillow talk commentary for Sister Wives.  That would be a hoot!

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, Kid said:

Meri :  “Kody is easy to love.”   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣*gasp*🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh man, so many things were going through my head when she said this. “Easy to love”?!?

Mr. “Easy to Love” has basically told Meri they’re just acquaintances and nothing more. He’s shown to be repulsed by her attempts at flirting and I daresay he probably couldn’t be paid enough to spend even one night with Meri. She clearly disgusts him. But he’s “easy to love”? Honestly I think he made all those covid rules because he didn’t think any of the wives could abide by them, but there’s our Meri, still holding out hope that she can raise this sunken ship. The one he wants to spend the least amount of time with us the only one who abides! 

I don’t know whether to think she’s stupid or desperate—maybe both (which she has denied repeatedly but, her actions……). Just, WOW. There’s 2 cliques alright, the brainwashed ones and the ones who are tired of it. 

• Love 22
48 minutes ago, Libby said:

The makeup last night was so bad that it distracted me from listening to the dialog. I don't know if TLC is doing the makeup or if the wives are doing it themselves. If it's a TLC makeup person, that person needs to be fired. If it's the wives, they should just stop wearing makeup because they don't know how to put it on. They would look better with no makeup at all than how they looked last night.

Their makeup has been a trainwreck for several seasons now, and I don't know what the dill is.  Last night Robyn's eyebrows actually looked more ridiculous than Meri's, and that's saying something - Robyn seems to be using an eyebrow stencil shaped like a heavily pregnant comma.  Janelle's eyeshadow is frequently a deep shade of plum that looks awful on her, and Meri - well, come on, we know Meri does her own makeup, there's not a makeup artist in the world who would use "Burnt Umber" foundation topped with bronzer, 14 coats of mascara and an entire eyeliner pencil on both eyes.  Christine either looks like Janelle's makeup person got their hands on her, or she looks fresh and pretty with just a little makeup - she either looks 20 years older than she is, or 10 years younger.  It's weird.

• LOL 4
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Kid said:

Meri :  “Kody is easy to love.”   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣*gasp*🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I believe I actually emitted a small scream when she said that.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, taragel said:

I wonder if it was Aspyn who called Robyn and asked about her rules? Didn't she live with Robyn for a while too? Hmm.

I think it was Gabe - particularly since Robyn felt the need to throw him under the bus to her kids when she said that "Gabe has a girlfriend and a social life" was the reason the others couldn't / wouldn't follow the Kodouche rules.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Robyn says her kids have only been around her part of the family.

To quote Christine: What. About. The. Nanny?

I still would like to know what the hell the nanny is for. She has three grown children in that house.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Desert Rat said:

Based on my admittedly limited understanding of Mormon theology,  the husband has to call a wife by her secret name to bring her into the celestial kingdom. If he chooses not to call her, she's SOL.  They are "sealed" but the husband still has the option of calling her. That's why Meri is sucking up. She wants to be called to the celestial kingdom in the afterlife. Otherwise, all the BS she has endured with Kody is for naught. The "unsealing" comes to play if someone wants to marry someone else. 

My limited understanding is that a man can be sealed to more than one woman for “time and eternity” but a woman can only be sealed to one man for eternity. If she wants to marry again just for this life, she can. If she wants to marry someone else for eternity, she’ll have to get unsealed from her previous “sealed” husband.

Edited to add: Meri could marry someone in a civil ceremony without becoming unsealed to Kody. It wouldn’t excommunicate her from her religion, as far as I can tell.

Edited by Adiba
  • Useful 7
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, CouchTater said:

At this point, I'd even enjoy some of my 90-Day favorites doing pillow talk commentary for Sister Wives.  That would be a hoot!

oh it's gotta be Tim 

1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Christine either looks like Janelle's makeup person got their hands on her, or she looks fresh and pretty with just a little makeup - she either looks 20 years older than she is, or 10 years younger.  It's weird.

I hate it when she uses all that brown eyeshadow.  

• Love 7

Mary is horrible! She made the right choice by abandoning her mother and daughter to stay with Cody, who does not want anything to do with her.  But the other wives are horrible for wanting to be with their children? But really Mary is in a lose lose situation. Her daughter does not want to be with her either. So she was just choosing between two people who both want nothing to do with her!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Kid said:

I still would like to know what the hell the nanny is for. She has three grown children in that house.

I think Robyn alluded to the nanny doing their lock down homeschooling during the nanny episode. I mean millions of other parents across the country had to do it on their own, but not Robyn. And let's be honest, if they got the nanny to handle zoom school for her kids, that was probably the best thing they ever did for those kids. We know Robyn and Kody couldn't be bothered to take it on. I have no doubts Christine would have been okay with Truly's schooling and all the other kids are in high school or out of school. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

If there was a video of young me doing that whacky wavy waving arm flailing inflatable tube man "dance" that Robyn was doing, I'm relatively certain it would never have seen the light of day if I knew it existed. But I'm glad Robyn's self-absorption and lack of self-awareness made it possible for us to view it. What an absolute twit she is. She and Kody really are perfect for each other. I bet somewhere he has a video of himself doing virtually the same thing. 

Robyn will have commissioned a videographer to make it - more revisionist history, like that creepy family portrait.  Eight-year old Day'un, her Jessop daughters and her youngest two will also appear in it.  That's where Areolebola learned to do that spin move she showed Meri at Thanksgiving.

• LOL 9
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I can't believe no one has mentioned Kody's final bit of "wisdom" this episode: "If you want an easy life, be a monogamist!" Christ, what an asshole. I mean, I know we all say it every episode but every week he plumbs new depths of douchebaggery.

The way he just casually dismisses Meri-"We don't have a marriage any more" makes my stomach turn. I thought this whole polygamy thing was all about your sacred responsibility to all these weak and tender vessels (women) to teach them and help them attain heaven by virtue of their servitude to your sacred peen? But now you cavalierly toss her aside. She, as a wife (bear with me, I know she divorced him) supposedly has equal standing in your family, right? Oh wait, the Gospel According to Kody says not so fast. And poor deluded Meri, going on about how they're "technically married". NO YOU'RE NOT YOU DUMB BINT. 

It seems that "the family" only means Kody, Robin and Robin's kids. Kody's absolute shock and dismay that Christine and Jenelle went to their kids rather than spend Thanksgiving with "the family"! Um, they're your family too, dickweed. God I hate him. 

I love this comment so much!  

Because I'm filling extra lazy today, what is a BINT?  Please don't tell me to Google it!  😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, eskimo said:

Kody complains about what he doesn't get from his wives but says nothing of his obligations to them.  He withholds affection, attention, and time, then demands loyalty.  

One major  problem with the way the Browns practice polygamy is that with so many wives, Kody will always have his needs met somewhere, therefore there is no incentive to meet his partners' needs.  When things get tough in a monogamous relationship, generally neither partner is getting all of their needs met and either decide to work it out, or completely separate.  But they both have an interest in doing one or the other.  With Kody, if one (or more) of his relationships aren't working, he can just turn to another one and ignore the one in trouble.  He doesn't need to work on it for himself, and he doesn't have to fully cut it off in order to move on.  So he leaves his wives in a purgatory of sorts while he still has a 'fully functioning marriage' with someone else.  Then has the nerve to complain that he's not getting the loyalty and respect from the women he's essentially hung on a hook to await his return.  I wish someone in his 'culture' would point out to him that he has obligations to these women, as their husband.  Instead he takes the role of a king over his lowly subjects.  However,  the women have allowed this to happen, so there's blame to go around.  

This is so well stated.  And, in part, Janelle was referring to this idea when she mentioned that loyalty should flow in both directions.  Sometimes these ladies have some valid and reasonable points in their talking heads and I would just LOVE to see them say it to Kody!!

• Love 20
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Oh man, so many things were going through my head when she said this. “Easy to love”?!?

Mr. “Easy to Love” has basically told Meri they’re just acquaintances and nothing more. He’s shown to be repulsed by her attempts at flirting and I daresay he probably couldn’t be paid enough to spend even one night with Meri. She clearly disgusts him. But he’s “easy to love”? Honestly I think he made all those covid rules because he didn’t think any of the wives could abide by them, but there’s our Meri, still holding out hope that she can raise this sunken ship. The one he wants to spend the least amount of time with us the only one who abides! 

I don’t know whether to think she’s stupid or desperate—maybe both (which she has denied repeatedly but, her actions……). Just, WOW. There’s 2 cliques alright, the brainwashed ones and the ones who are tired of it. 

Meri stays out of spite

• Love 14
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

But immediately after that scene we get Kody Manson with his beady creeper eyes declaring, "My wives!  Will!  NOT!  Ever!  Share!  A KITCHEN!"  And it was right back to reality.

I find this stupid kitchen crap just another not-so-subtle way that Kody manages to drive a wedge between his wives

Divide et impera

Divide and rule: Kody doesn’t want his wives to be friends because that may create a position where the wives take up arms against him. If he sets them up against each other, this can never happen. It also strengthens his position and feeds his ego as he is the one thing that keeps everything together. 

As for a SW pillow talk: Yes please! But I think it would be the end of the show, though I suppose we could fill an entire season with grief, gossip, anger and bomb shell truths. No, I don’t mind ending this shit show, but I am worried for the implications it has for this fun forum…..

• Love 15

Miscellaneous observations:

Way too much Robyn, but at least there was less Kody.

I’m shocked Meri didn’t pop a vein when Robyn pronounced herself the family scapegoat.  1.It showed all over Meri’s face that she considers it complete and utter nonsense. 2.  Undoubtedly, Meri claims that title for herself.  I was impressed with Meri’s restraint, but disappointed that she didn’t call bs on Robyn.                                                                             

Robyn’s stage directions:  

Swipe bent fingers under nose (subtext “I try sooo hard.”). 

Swipe said bent fingers across forehead (subtext “God knows how hard I try.”). 

Eject loud sigh (subtext “Nobody understands just how precious I am.”).  

Press finger to corner of eye, wipe, look at schmutz on finger (subtext “Why, oh, why, doesn’t everyone bow and scrape before me?”).  

Shake head and shrug shoulders (subtext “Oh, God, it’s a burden being so special.”).  

And scene!

When Robyn told her children that Janelle and Christine had made alternate Thanksgiving plans, it was telling that Aurora’s reply was “THEY’RE the ones (Janelle and Christine) who have constantly been pushing for the family to get together.”  Not that it’s a surprise, but her statement belies Robyn’s claims of her high regard for family unity.  

Robyn’s two eldest daughters have been trained to turn fairly benign situations into opportunities for drama and tears.  Well done, Robyn.

When Robyn announced that Meri would be joining them for Thanksgiving,  it sounded like Day-un’s response was either Tudos or Toodles.  Is that Polygamist for kudos?  

For a young-ish woman, Robyn dresses very frumpily.  My mother wore similar tops in her 80s and 90s.

Meri looked positively joyous when she was reunited with Robyn’s kids. 

Sol looks like he’s going to be tall. He has long arms and legs. Kody will need permanent lifts surgically attached to the soles of his feet.  

Meri’s hair looks nice. I thought the Rice Krispies turkey was cute.  Of the lot of them, Meri would be the one I’d invite for pot luck dinner, personality notwithstanding.  Christine would be second on the list, though I’m not a fan of casseroles made of frozen potato puffs, bacon and Cheez-Whiz.  

Meri would be wise to stop trying to ingratiate herself with Robyn, and hitch her wagon to Christine and Janelle, approaching them with a humble attitude and a commitment to improving relationships with them and their kids.  I believe there’s more hope for being part of a family with them than there is with Robyn and Kody.  Robyn would stab her in the back in a heartbeat.  

I didn’t notice Ariella using a pacifier, as one poster observed, but that could contribute to her lagging speech development.  She must be close to six now, so then, about four?  

Robyn is a master at subterfuge.

I wonder whose job it is to dust all the tchotchkes on the shelves of Robyn’s house.  

I wonder whose job it is to clean the hair out of the shower drain at Mykelti’s and Tony’s house.

Previews for next week: Gabe’s nose seems awfully itchy.    

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, Mother of Odin said:

Meri stays out of spite

That has to be the only reason. She allows herself to be humiliated week after week on TV for what reason? Kody wants her gone so she decides to stay. Now she's acting like she loves Kody and wants him back when he clearly does not want anything to do with her. When he heard she was coming for Thanksgiving he probably wasn't thrilled but did it for the show. It's clear on her IG that Meri has a busy life of her own which does not include Kody, Robyn or the Robynettes.  Robyn doesn't care about Meri or she would have called her regularly and gone to see her with her socially distant chair in tow. It's all such BS and they are all hanging on by a thread trying to keep the show from being cancelled. They need the money big time.  

By the way, where was Mariah and Audrey? Also, Meri has brothers and sisters and at the time I think her mom was still alive so why didn't she go spend time with her other family like Janelle did? 

• Love 15

I fell asleep halfway through this last night. Boring, but I rewatched this morning 

Random observations: the talking head eyebrows execreble. 

Aurora is Robyb's mini me, from hair stroking, sweater straightening, crying on cue. I seriously wonder if Robyn and Aurora practice in front of mirrors. 

Contrast Kody's pretend sadness at not having the WHOLE family together wirh Aurora's bday party last season. He said something to the effect of..the quiet is nice. You sorry sackosh*t liar Kody.

Kody basically says screw the Dargers and their one kitchen., I won't allow my wives to vie for power in the kitchen. Dirtbag Kody. 

Robyn. Oh Robyn. Go away with your telltale liar signs. Touch your nose again. 

• Love 17
20 minutes ago, nosedive said:

Meri’s hair looks nice. I thought the Rice Krispies turkey was cute.  Of the lot of them, Meri would be the one I’d invite for pot luck dinner, personality notwithstanding.  Christine would be second on the list, though I’m not a fan of casseroles made of frozen potato puffs, bacon and Cheez-Whiz.  

Meri would be wise to stop trying to ingratiate herself with Robyn, and hitch her wagon to Christine and Janelle, approaching them with a humble attitude and a commitment to improving relationships with them and their kids.  I believe there’s more hope for being part of a family with them than there is with Robyn and Kody.  Robyn would stab her in the back in a heartbeat.  

I didn’t notice Ariella using a pacifier, as one poster observed, but that could contribute to her lagging speech development.  She must be close to six now, so then, about four?  

The turkey was super cute! 

Unfortunately, I think Meri's long since burned her bridges with Janelle and Christine. I get the impression there's little love lost between them or any of their kids for Meri or Mariah. Notice that even after Meri pointed out she'd been basically by herself for months, and Christine said it was sad, neither reached out to try to include her in their lives. None of the kids except Sol and Ariella seem to miss Meri... and I think Robyn only barely tolerates her just so she can lord over her. If Kody still wanted anything to do with Meri, I doubt Robyn would even pretend to like her. And yeah, Robyn's no doubt stabbing her in the back at any given time. 

• Love 17

6 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

If there was a video of young me doing that whacky wavy waving arm flailing inflatable tube man "dance" that Robyn was doing, I'm relatively certain it would never have seen the light of day if I knew it existed. But I'm glad Robyn's self-absorption and lack of self-awareness made it possible for us to view it. What an absolute twit she is. She and Kody really are perfect for each other. I bet somewhere he has a video of himself doing virtually the same thing. 

All I could think was... Elaine from Seinfeld... especially when George describes her "dancing" as a "full body dry heave set to music" 😄

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

No, I don’t mind ending this shit show, but I am worried for the implications it has for this fun forum…..

No worries on that.  There are active forums here for series off the air for decades.  You know these yahoos will be all over SM even after the show is gone.  They will have to be - it's their only source of income.  Selling stories to People will keep them going for a while.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I love this comment so much!  

Because I'm filling extra lazy today, what is a BINT?  Please don't tell me to Google it!  😄

It just means "girl". I love it because it sounds vaguely racy but it isn't! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Kbo said:

I was interested to finally get a better look inside her house. She’s managed to make a $900,000 house look tacky and cheap. Can’t say I’m surprised. 

nothing says classy like a table sitting on old wine barrels 

D9F5E600-1734-4207-ADDF-C0A82744C5AA.jpeg

• LOL 19
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

nothing says classy like a table sitting on old wine barrels 

D9F5E600-1734-4207-ADDF-C0A82744C5AA.jpeg

Everything is sooo dated. The chairs and tablecloth look like they came from my grandmother's attic. And she would be 125 years old if still alive. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Shieldmaiden said:

I was agape at the wall of “art”…where do you even find things like this? Do they glow in the dark? Are they velvet? So many questions…

F2FFB53C-434E-43B1-A296-89D0879D4D89.jpeg

Looks like she found that "art" at some two star Arizona hotels.

Edited by Desert Rat
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

"I could have chosen to spend Thanksgiving with my mom or Mariah..."

Must feel so proud to see that the world knows you decided against seeing your mom who subsequently died.  Something to boast about there, Mer.  Anyone with a soul would have begged TLC not to use that statement.  

Silly me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
47 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Money. Even if her share isn't much.

Meri seems to be the only one using their "fame" to actually make her own money though, so she probably has the most invested interest in keeping the show going. She's still hawking her LuLu crap and has her Inn, as long as the show is on, it's basically free advertising tor her businesses. I'm not going to buy her cheap ass leggings, or stay at her Inn, but I've looked at the Inn's website and Facebook pages out of curiosity. If the show ended today, she has those to fall back on. Janelle could possibly renter the work force, we know she's actually held real jobs in the past, but the others? Not so much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Kody Manson with his beady creeper eyes declaring, "My wives!  Will!  NOT!  Ever!  Share!  A KITCHEN!"  And it was right back to reality.

I find this stupid kitchen crap just another not-so-subtle way that Kody manages to drive a wedge between his wives.  

What was bizarre about this statement is that it was originally Meri & Janelle who said they could never share a kitchen again.  Kootie never noticed the problem until J & M brought it up in THs.  And he probably thinks it is the reason that Christine nixxed the Plyg Palace idea. But that had multiple kitchens.  It was having "functioning marriages" in your face every day that was the problem.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Well if I lived with Robin and Cody I would want to suck on a pacifier also.

I wonder if pacifiers work on tension in the air that is thick enough to cut with a knife.

Is Ari still wearing diapers? 

• Love 6