Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremiah & Hannah: Done Counting and Done Caring

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

18 hours ago, Heathen said:

She's definitely not Hatchet Face -- she's just very plain, like most fundies, male and female. The Bateseseses only stand out because of all the makeup and hairstyling they do. 

Waste of time and money.  No amount of makeup and hairstyling will cover up their hideous racist attitudes

• Love 15
5 hours ago, Tikichick said:

Waste of time and money.  No amount of makeup and hairstyling will cover up their hideous racist attitudes

Nor will it ever make them look smart (here's looking at you, Carlin of the gaping maw). They're fundie Kartrashians. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Something about leg (Jer’s?) between the bride and groom is at such an odd angle that it looks fake.

Yes, it must be his left leg that he stuck out straight for some reason, I suppose because she is sitting sideways. Took me a while to figure out.

• Love 4

I've seen some discussion of this on another website, and though I'm usually inclined to think these theories can be ridiculous, I think they might be onto something. But they posited that one of Jeremiah's legs is slightly longer than the other, and it often leads to him posing in seemingly weird ways in pictures. Once that was pointed out to me, it basically jumped out in every picture of him. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, Zella said:

I've seen some discussion of this on another website, and though I'm usually inclined to think these theories can be ridiculous, I think they might be onto something. But they posited that one of Jeremiah's legs is slightly longer than the other, and it often leads to him posing in seemingly weird ways in pictures. Once that was pointed out to me, it basically jumped out in every picture of him. 

Yep. He’s aways standing in awkward ways in pictures.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The children are cute.

The second picture has me scratching my head. 🤔 I’m not going to say why, because it may  just be me.

61E52FA5-F4EC-475B-897F-416E54D57E55.jpeg

0E00502B-B4C1-448A-BB16-3DA0D68A4776.jpeg

I presume you are wondering how anyone would think that squatting down and taking a picture in the midst of a rocky, ugly field was a good idea.  There was no nicer setting available?  They couldn't have at least been photographed standing up straight with their clothing properly arranged?  Why?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Does anyone else think Ivy looks more like Jinger than she does Jessa?

The pic with the kids is really sweet. I know opinions on the colors and dresses were mixed, but I really liked Hannah's choices. Above all, the fact that she didn't have an absurdly large bridal party. 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

The pic with the kids is really sweet. I know opinions on the colors and dresses were mixed, but I really liked Hannah's choices. Above all, the fact that she didn't have an absurdly large bridal party. 

This may be way off, was the small wedding party a result of the absence of TLC money? I’m hoping it’s just Hannah’s preference?

• Love 2
Just now, SMama said:

This may be way off, was the small wedding party a result of the absence of TLC money? I’m hoping it’s just Hannah’s preference?

Maybe since the wedding was in Nebraska and Hannah has plenty of sisters of her own, common sense prevailed? There were no Wissman brothers as groomsmen so hopefully it was a mutual decision by both bride and groom. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The children are cute.

The second picture has me scratching my head. 🤔 I’m not going to say why, because it may  just be me.

Hannah is so pretty - almost beautiful.  and with this dork.  Hey, the heart knows what the heart wants.  BS.. but they were brought up this way.. Very sad.  Babies galore.

22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The children are cute.

Duggar hairlines run amok.  YUK

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Boston said:

Hannah is so pretty - almost beautiful.  and with this dork.  Hey, the heart knows what the heart wants.  BS.. but they were brought up this way.. Very sad.  Babies galore.

Duggar hairlines run amok.  YUK

I feel the same. Hannah looks very beautiful and mature to me, and he looks like a dweeby doofus. Knowing what family he comes from is coloring my view of his looks though!

• Love 9
On 4/26/2022 at 10:24 AM, farmgal4 said:

I think it would be a lovely wedding dress.  It’s certainly prettier and classier than some other wedding dresses I’ve seen.  Hannah is very average-looking IMO.  I wouldn’t even describe her as pretty.  

I think Hannah has a certain "type" of face with slightly sharp features which may be read as plain or beautiful. She sort of reminds me of someone, I think, and I find her face quite attractive in a slightly offbeat way. 

• Love 7
22 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I've always thought Ivy looked more like Jinger than Jessa. And Felicity doesn't look like Jinger, she looks more like Jeremy.

I am kind of surprised that the bridal party wasn't larger at least because they each have more sisters and brothers. It seemed like Hannah only included the unmarried Wissmann sisters as her bridesmaids, but there are at least three others who are married. To be fair, they are farther out in age and so Hannah may not be as closer to them as to the ones she picked who are likely closer to her age. Same with Jer with the Duggar brothers, actually.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

I've always thought Ivy looked more like Jinger than Jessa. And Felicity doesn't look like Jinger, she looks more like Jeremy.

I am kind of surprised that the bridal party wasn't larger at least because they each have more sisters and brothers. It seemed like Hannah only included the unmarried Wissmann sisters as her bridesmaids, but there are at least three others who are married. To be fair, they are farther out in age and so Hannah may not be as closer to them as to the ones she picked who are likely closer to her age. Same with Jer with the Duggar brothers, actually.

Actually, I think that this is a good thing. I think that ALL of the Duggars are under pressure to use ALL of their siblings (and nieces and nephews) in their weddings. JB and J'chelle's single accomplishment in life is in producing so VERY MANY of them, and their entire lives have been spent displaying how VERY MANY there are of them. Weddings are a perfect opportunity to have photos of long rows of bridesmaids and groomsmen and huge gaggles of little flower girls and ring bearers. JB and J'chelle live for that sort of thing, and I commend Jer and Hannah for having at least some of their own preferences take precedent at their own wedding.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

That does not look like the grooms leg to me.  The pants leg looks grayish for one thing. The sock is different too.  

Hopefully that's just the lighting.

Because if it's not Jer's leg... whose leg is it?!?!

• LOL 11
On 4/27/2022 at 8:00 PM, ginger90 said:

The children are cute.

I'm looking at these photos again. They're sitting on an outdoor staircase in the second one.

I watched the short video. Joy tries to slide out of camera range in one shot and then Austin is bear hugging her, hiding her mid section the next time the camera pans their way. I'm guessing they were hiding a wee baby bump at the time.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Good. At least some of these people are keeping their kids out of the public eye.

Or in Josiah/Lauren's case, keeping THEMSELVES out of camera range. I'm sure they were there, unless there's a family rift we don't know about. 

• Useful 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Or in Josiah/Lauren's case, keeping THEMSELVES out of camera range. I'm sure they were there, unless there's a family rift we don't know about. 

Even better. The others should take note.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I thought the talk was that she was heavily pregnant and couldn’t fly there. But I don’t think it was ever confirmed. 

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

I thought the talk was that she was heavily pregnant and couldn’t fly there. But I don’t think it was ever confirmed. 

That was the rumor, yes. And I thought Josiah was seen in the video (posted awhile back) from the ceremony? Although that was so blurry that maybe it wasn't easy to be sure if it was him?

I think the "Lauren being heavily pregnant" scenario is the most plausible aside from a family rift or some other scandal involving the two. That being said, they could have traveled on the road rather than by plane. I don't think it would have to do with staying out of the public eye as it was a family picture at a wedding. I am kind of surprised that Derick and Jill were in the middle and near Boob on top of that. You can kind of see a bit of a gap between them, lol.

Aside from Jinger (and Hannah and Michelle) all of the other married women were sitting down. I'm not sure who the Duggar is in the coral dress, but it looks like either Hannie or Jana. My guess is it's Hannie since she is next to Jenni. I think Jordyn is behind Michelle and near Josie. But then that leaves Jana missing as well. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

I think the "Lauren being heavily pregnant" scenario is the most plausible aside from a family rift or some other scandal involving the two. That being said, they could have traveled on the road rather than by plane. I don't think it would have to do with staying out of the public eye as it was a family picture at a wedding. I am kind of surprised that Derick and Jill were in the middle and near Boob on top of that. You can kind of see a bit of a gap between them, lol.

Aside from Jinger (and Hannah and Michelle) all of the other married women were sitting down. I'm not sure who the Duggar is in the coral dress, but it looks like either Hannie or Jana. My guess is it's Hannie since she is next to Jenni. I think Jordyn is behind Michelle and near Josie. But then that leaves Jana missing as well. 

I think Jana may be behind Michelle. Or someone with blond hair. It’s kind of a hard pic to examine b/c it’s not straight on. 

Maybe she had just given birth. She was a drama llama so maybe she just.couldn’t. deal. 
🤣

• Like 1
On 7/3/2022 at 12:13 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Was this the first wedding that FF missed?

Thinking about how many more he'll miss fills my heart with glee. And I am not sorry.

(At least a few of his own kids' weddings, I'm sure. Yay!)

• Like 5
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Who is the woman in pink sitting next to Michelle? I'm guessing she's married to the Duggar male next to her?

That's Claire (Justin's wife). She clearly didn't get the "wear Duggar drab" memo...

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

on Hannah's instagram she has a video of their trip to Lancaster last week with this, video includes Jer is wearing a medicorps t-shirt. I don't recall him being involved on mediscam trips or trainings before, but they do so little actual service I might have missed Jer's participation in the ruse.

Hannah's comment "Since the very beginning of our relationship, Jer continually amazed me with his thoughtfulness and kindness. Seeing how he carefully planned this wonderful trip and filled the week with my favorite things, completely blew me away and I’m treasuring all of the memories we made together!!"

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, crazy8s said:

on Hannah's instagram she has a video of their trip to Lancaster last week with this, video includes Jer is wearing a medicorps t-shirt. I don't recall him being involved on mediscam trips or trainings before, but they do so little actual service I might have missed Jer's participation in the ruse.

Hannah's comment "Since the very beginning of our relationship, Jer continually amazed me with his thoughtfulness and kindness. Seeing how he carefully planned this wonderful trip and filled the week with my favorite things, completely blew me away and I’m treasuring all of the memories we made together!!"

We lack a barf reaction so I offer this. 🤮

• LOL 18
On 7/12/2022 at 7:52 PM, jcbrown said:

We lack a barf reaction so I offer this. 🤮

These would work too. 🤢🙄🤦‍♀️In any order. Could Hannah be any more vapid, insipid and all around sicky sweet? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Stevie Nicks said:

These would work too. 🤢🙄🤦‍♀️In any order. Could Hannah be any more vapid, insipid and all around sicky sweet? 

She is such a cloying try-hard.

• Love 3