Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by TexasGal,

Do not post anything about Erika, Tom, her marriage or divorce unless it has been discussed on this show.  If you learned about it elsewhere, take it to her thread or the media thread.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

Crystal after asking Rosie the housekeeper for a brownie:

I don't ever eat.

Rosie looking at her like she's lost her mind.

Well, that's a lie, I eat too much.

She went from never eating to eating too much in two sentences.  Yeah, she has food issues.  I did admire her eating the brownie with her white clothing and not getting crumbs all over her.  I wouldn't even attempt it.

Ha, I said the same thing above! It seemed so odd the "I never eat" comment.  Maybe the autocorrecting herself is her feeling like she needs to convince the world she doesn't still have a disorder?  Or is she trying to make that seem questionable for storylines?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

Maybe the autocorrecting herself is her feeling like she needs to convince the world she doesn't still have a disorder?

I think she's trying to convince herself that she still doesn't have an eating disorder. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
38 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Then Sutton should let the mouse go. Crystal felt violated she has every right to that feeling. if Sutton doesn’t wanna hear that word then stop talking about the topic 

I’m not defending Sutton but I think she is equating the word to pervert. When she opened the door she should have called out “SORRY” instead of whatever the dumb phrase she said was. Sutton’s southern schtick doesn’t go with her awkward thing and she becomes irritating to watch IMO.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I'm not digging Crystal! and it has nothing to do with this dead horse scenario with Sutton. 

She was kind of rude to laugh when Sutton said she would get angry although what was that reference? Are you the Hulk Sutton? 
Sick of both them at this point.

• Love 10
(edited)

Ok does Louis, Dolce, Gucci or any other of the high-end designers make a dead horse beating stick? Because these ladies all need one, stat, and we know not just any regular old stick will do.

Kyle also needs a matching designer shit stirring stick. Or maybe one of those silicone spatula things? so she can scrape that empty drama pot for any tiny bit of residue. WHY does she always keep bringing stuff up after the parties have agreed to disagree or solved things? She's done it twice now with nakedcoatgate.

BH Ladies, it's time to let the mouse nakedgate go!

(Apologies for any typos or grammar mistakes. My eyes rolled so hard they popped completely out of my head. I'm feeling quite violated right now)

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
Forgot the mouse and don't know how to strikethrough ugh
  • LOL 21
  • Love 3
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

She was kind of rude to laugh when Sutton said she would get angry although what was that reference? Are you the Hulk Sutton? 
Sick of both them at this point.

Rude to laugh?  She was being threatened.  You don't want me angry.  You don't want to see me angry.

Why are we expecting politeness in the face of threats? 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19

In my opinion Crystal made clear what she was alluding with her use of the word creepy when describing what happened to others..  She over dramatized an incident which occurred within a matter of seconds. It seems she was making a play for position within the group and, if anything, seemed to be more upset by the others ultimately siding with Sutton because it showed the gamble she took with her story telling did not play out in her favor.  

Sutton seems to be somewhat unique and not entirely in the right, but what Crystal was engaged in was right out of the high school mean girl playbook. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 15

Crystal's kickboxing form is ... not awesome.  Why does she keep dropping her guard?

Why was Rinna wearing her jammies at the Christmas store?  Also LOL at her "not wanting to call attention to" her daughter dating Scott D-list. 

Erika is not going to win any fans by calling her new house "small."  

• Love 15

While I did think Porshia’s hysteria was overwrought, I don’t think it was a deliberate play for attention. She and the other daughters were raised around Kyle’s crowd in Beverly Hills, and apparently screaming is an acceptable use of an inside voice. These women scream all the time at each other, it is one of their most annoying habits (aside from the flagellation of a deceased equine). 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Rude to laugh?  She was being threatened.  You don't want me angry.  You don't want to see me angry.

Why are we expecting politeness in the face of threats? 

Not saying she has to be polite but I think Crystal enjoys getting a rise out of Sutton. I don’t think she feels threatened. 

• Love 16
(edited)

So when Sutton threatens Crystal, it's important that apparently Crystal doesn't "feel" threatened.

I hope it's equally as important that Crystal "felt" violated by Sutton in Tahoe.

For me, a threat is a threat and Sutton is just nasty.  Unfortunately, she is enabled and empowered by this cast of women who treat Sutton as a delicate little child who should always be defended and given the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

So when Sutton threatens Crystal, it's important that apparently Crystal doesn't "feel" threatened.

I hope it's equally as important that Crystal "felt" violated by Sutton in Tahoe.

For me, a threat is a threat and Sutton is just nasty.  Unfortunately, she is enabled and empowered by this cast of women who treat Sutton as a delicate little child who should always be defended and given the benefit of the doubt.

I go back and forth. They both are annoying at times but at other times I see each of their points.

I thought Sutton’s divorce pack gift of junk food and champagne was meant to be nice but I’m thinking Erika isn’t going to eat that crap.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

It is interesting to me that we never get to see an end-to-end discussion that Crystal has with someone else about the incident with Sutton.  We see the entire conversation she had with Sutton originally, but (IIRC) all the other discussions are flashback snippets, and other people's reports on what she said.  We conveniently never see what the women might have said to prompt the conversation.

I think that is why it is hard for me to sign up to the "Crystal lied" viewpoint.  I find it entirely possible that Crystal truly meant to never discuss the incident again after talking to Sutton.  But production was there, and I can imagine they asked the other women to get Crystal to talk about it so that they had more footage to work with, and the women were their typically relentless selves.  I could be wrong about this, but I don't think we can be sure either way.  

When Sutton asked Crystal if she talked about it with the other girls, she did not lie.  She said "people were asking me", and there was footage to back that up.  And then in this episode, we see Kyle bring it up, Crystal telling them she does not want to talk about it, and Sutton not letting it go.  So she had to talk about it yet again.  Kind of backs up what Crystal said even more.

IMHO, I think Crystal, as a newbie, is still figuring out how to handle this producer driven dead horse beating.  She may not like Sutton, but she seemed pretty done with this topic.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
17 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

I told my stud muffin I want a portrait like Dorito in the hallway.  He said o.k., when you look twenty again, my lovey pumpkin face, sweetie pie.

Late to the party, but... for my last birthday on June 10th, my husband has asked one famous painter artist -who is also one of our closest friends- to do a portrait of his favourite picture while I was modeling (~1986, lol !). I love it, tbh !

• Love 18
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

He is the man that impregnated that sour puss Kardashian sister three times.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!  And there you have the reason (I think) Rinna's secretly so beyond thrilled her daughter is dating this guy-- she has a connection with the Kardashians! Her sour puss daughter could actually be a 1/2 Kardashian childs stepmother!  Real fame for Amelia!  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, NYCFree said:

While I did think Porshia’s hysteria was overwrought, I don’t think it was a deliberate play for attention. She and the other daughters were raised around Kyle’s crowd in Beverly Hills, and apparently screaming is an acceptable use of an inside voice. These women scream all the time at each other, it is one of their most annoying habits (aside from the flagellation of a deceased equine). 

I agree!
She's also at that age where hormones are starting to go a little wild. I remember going from hearty laughter to sobs in a flash, then flying off the handle in anger seconds later. 

(LOL'd at 'flagellation of a deceased equine! They need to rename Real Housewives of Beverly Hills to Real Housewives of Beaten Horses)

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
54 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Erika isn’t going to eat that crap.

Oh, Erika loves junk food!  As we have seen in many past episodes.

In fact, that's the only thing I like about Erika—that she seems to have a wayyyyy more healthy attitude toward food than the other ladies.

• Love 24
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I agree with that, but I also see Crystal as overdramatizing the whole situation. I honestly am not Interested in either of them and just don't think they bring much. Of course it might help if Kyle would stop bringing it up, but we all know how awful Kyle is. Portia's reaction was ridiculous, if it was real the girl needs counseling. If it was fake, then she's a true Richard's girl. If these women were not such self absorbed twits they would realize that Erika's situation is a hell of a lot more interesting TV than jacketgate.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, Maximona said:

Oh, Erika loves junk food!  As we have seen in many past episodes.

In fact, that's the only thing I like about Erika—that she seems to have a wayyyyy more healthy attitude toward food than the other ladies.

Agreed. I think Erika has the perfect balance. She works out and eats healthy, but she doesn't deprive herself of her junk food cravings. She just doesn't go overboard, and she is a very active person. She has a gorgeous figure imo. She's so fit, no cellulite, flat tummy, but she has some softness and curves, very feminine. 

32ae1e5bd5f95e76444cedea092be687.gif

• Love 18
7 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Re Erika - how many times are they going to show that one scene of Tom with LVP and Erika? I think that was the second time they've shown it, which indicates to me that they don't have a lot of footage of him being domineering. I mean, I don't doubt that he WAS the dominant partner in the relationship but you can't just keep showing one clip over and over as proof of his domination of Erika and expect the viewers to believe it. 

Actually the scene they showed previously was from the dinner with that Kathryn - it's easy to get them confused because they go exactly the same way - Tom is talking, Erika says a small comment as an aside that agrees with him, and he shuts down the whole conversation in front of everyone to lecture her that "he is speaking".  Any other time he's been with them in a group (like when she had the ladies over for drinks last year) he talks and talks and she just sits there frozen and smiling.

7 hours ago, Maximona said:

I like Sutton!  The whole thing with couture, you know, is that it's costumery, and Sutton gets that big-time.  Couture does not aways have to look pretty or nice.  It's supposed to be outrageous.

I get what you're saying, but if I was going to spend thousands on an outfit, I'd want it to at least be flattering and attractive in some way.

1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I go back and forth. They both are annoying at times but at other times I see each of their points.

I totally agree - I'm having a hard time picking a team there 😄

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Oh boy, I thought the same thing -- esp. when they cut to the scene of her in the car with screaming/crying.

"I can't breathe..." and "this is worse than you being in a different state" just seemed very over dramatic.  Falling on the floor before going outside.

I mean, I totally believe she was sad when her sister left, shocked over the surprise, and then bummed b/c she couldn't run and hug her.  But that scene left me thinking Portia is an actress in training.

I also think there's some encouragement by mom and dad to show what a close knit family they are.

I think Portia was just playing to the cameras. Someone else said a few years ago Kyle was dragging Portia around to acting classes or auditions. Maybe she is practicing her acting skills. Good luck with that Portia.  For the life of me I don't understnd the screaming, crying and falling to the floor like someone died when you are happy to see someone whom you haven't seen in awhile.  Tinsley pulled that stunt when Scott showed up at her door unexpectedly. If she had been my child I would have told her to knock it off. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Set Them Free said:

think that is why it is hard for me to sign up to the "Crystal lied" viewpoint. 

Isn't it more a case of embellishment than lying?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, ichbin said:

I think it's like Portia reacting to her sister. The feeling is real, but she's indulging it both for effect and for herself.

Forgot to say, when they played that clip of Erika's husband telling her he was speaking I thought that was something Erika might say to somebody else in a similar way when he wasn't around!

• Useful 3
  • Love 11

I always thought the dumbest story line on this show was Pantygate.  I was wrong.  It’s NakedGate.

Having said that, Kathy Hilton makes watching worthwhile.  I love how all of them get glammed up for every event and Kathy shows up in a shirt and pants.  And filing her nails while she was in the car with Crystal- priceless.

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
21 hours ago, nexxie said:

Rinna will probably never refer to Scott without saying his last name, just so everyone knows her kid is hooking up with a big reality “star.” 🤮

To be fair, she also never refers to her own husband without saying his last name.  Probably for similar reasons!  :) 

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

Yeah, sure, Crystal could be embellishing.  But people have also said she lied, and I haven't seen that.  If this is all about Crystal embellishing, then they really should let this go.  No one is ever going to agree.    

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

This is what I like to see, ladies dressed to the nines, drinking, eating yummy looking food and bashing Scott Disick. 

Maybe I'm just starved for TV content, but I'm kind of enjoying just watching them sit around and chat, with Rinna exposing her own starfuckery and Kathy referring to Dorit as "English." Minus Coatgate and whatever dumb manufactured drama was happening with Kyle/Dorit, it's kind of like a callback to a simpler era of reality TV.  

• Love 16
21 hours ago, GussieK said:

Scott has a nickname Lord Disick. I think he gave it to himself. I’m embarrassed I know this. 

He actually at one point went and purchased a paper proclaiming him to be a Lord.  Evidently it's a title one can buy.  Don't judge me for knowing this.  

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Mar said:

We did have to see, years ago, Kyle on her back with her legs up in the air back to her shoulders as she got her privates waxed, and Rinna on her bedroom floor getting her butt crack waxed. 😳

Thanks for the reminder visual. Now these will haunt my dreams. 😜

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

The only reason most of the episode and this thread is discussing NakedGate is because Kyle brought it up. 
I was so enjoying an entertaining episode of a RH show, which have been scarce to find these last few months.

So in my personal viewing logic, I blame Kyle: “You stole my one got damn entertaining RH episode”

4D946D9E-55C8-4669-9B45-294765EFE03A.jpeg

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
(edited)

My feelings re Portia is that she's a kid and this has been an extraordinarily difficult time. So maybe she was being a bit over-dramatic but given how hard this experience has been, I am giving her a pass.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 20
11 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I am sorry but the way each and every one of these ladies except Garcelle twisted and turned words against Denise last season and didn't give a flying fuck about how she felt they have NO ROOM to tell someone else what words to use and not use .. the hypocrisy of them sitting in judgment about how someone else feels and the word she chose to use to express that when they tried to destroy a woman and her marriage and her children's lives last year is just MIND BOGGLING stupid LOL.. each one needs to take several seats...

Agree. I also want to know who the hell gave dog dumper Dorit another dog. Bitch should have been blacklisted but I am sure she didn't rescue.

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

My feelings re Portia is that she's a kid and this has been an extraordinarily difficult time. So maybe she was being a bit over-dramatic but given how hard this experience has been. I am giving her a pass.

True. There are worse things than being overdramatic. She wasn't fighting with her sibling. She wasn't being mean to another child. She got dramatically excited seeing her sister. I think it's precious how attached to each other they are. If I had kids, I'd want them to be very close like that. 

2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Yeah, Portia is a twelve year old girl.  In my experience the only thing more dramatic is a 13 year old girl, lol.    But I don't think we can underestimate how tough this past year was on kids without social activites/interactions.   Kyle even mentioned that Portia would be the only one of her girls not to experience the round of bat mitzvah parties etc. 

I kinda love how much Portia loves her sister and even more, how much Sophia will do for her baby sister.   I remember when Portia cried all the way home from dropping her sister off at college.

Whatever else she is I've always thought Kyle was a good mother with a good marriage; neither of which just happen.  

All that too. This is one reason even though I often call Kyle out on her bs, there's still a lot about her I do like. Sure she loves material things like everyone on these shows, but she's not someone whose entire existence is chasing fame, hustling, making money, marrying money, wearing as much money as possible head to toe. Her priority is loving her family, and it shows. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, NYCFree said:

Actually I thought the opposite. She is on camera and has been since she was a wee tot, and she sees her mother play up the drama for the cameras so I felt it was all fake ass fakety fake fake bullshit. I honestly wanted to slap her across the face, tell her to get a grip, and then throw a bucket of ice water over her to shut her the fuck up. The fact that stoned Mo - StoMo - was laughing about it just fed into her ridiculous performance. These people are just beyond dumb.

And not that it needs saying but, there is literally no one on this show that is worth watching anymore because they're all miserable bitches, even the new ones.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ladle said:

Not being able to go anywhere, even school, or see other children for months really took an emotional toll on a lot of kids I know, and I've definitely witnessed them react to things in ways they never would have before.  So I'm going to give Portia a Pandemic Pass on her histrionics. 

I really love my siblings so I kind of liked it.  I also think females are judged way too often for their emotions so I kind of admire that they don't give a fuck.  

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Crystal after asking Rosie the housekeeper for a brownie:

I don't ever eat.

Rosie looking at her like she's lost her mind.

Well, that's a lie, I eat too much.

She went from never eating to eating too much in two sentences.  Yeah, she has food issues.  I did admire her eating the brownie with her white clothing and not getting crumbs all over her.  I wouldn't even attempt it.

Not only that, but Crystal didn't even mess up her lipstick!!  She sort of put the whole bite of brownie in her mouth without it even touching her lips.  Pretty impressive!  

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, albarino said:

As an aside, the cryospa claims that you will lose weight, sleep better, etc., etc., and I don't believe that but it does reduce inflammation which helps when you're injured.

Kind of like a very expensive ice pack?

• LOL 8
17 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

But an expensive ice pack over most of the body. As someone who has had 10 major orthopedic surgeries in 12 years and rheumatoid arthritis since I was 13 (I am 56), I like the concept of freezing my whole body for 1 minute. 
Of course, it would have been most useful for me during my long, long 4 years of horrible hot flashes. I digress…

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Why is Garcelle on Bumble?  (Or whatever she's on?)  Why not Raya?  Isn't that the dating app for famous people?

The dating coach is ridiculous.  She's knocking the fantasy of romcoms but puts her client on a site no one will believe she's on?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

Why is Garcelle on Bumble?  (Or whatever she's on?)  Why not Raya?  Isn't that the dating app for famous people?

The dating coach is ridiculous.  She's knocking the fantasy of romcoms but puts her client on a site no one will believe she's on?  

I wondered the same thing and then I thought maybe Bumble paid for the product placement/promotion on RHOBH?

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I would have laughed, partly because I’d be picturing Sutton as the Incredible Hulk. (Sorry, I’m a child of the ‘70s and somehow the opening of that show is ingrained in my brain.)

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I would have laughed, partly because I’d be picturing Sutton as the Incredible Hulk. (Sorry, I’m a child of the ‘70s and somehow the opening of that show is ingrained in my brain.)

LOL,  that was exactly what I pictured!!! 
Now I wonder which designer clothing would The Hulk wear that did not flatter his body? (Oh right, only the tightly whites survived the transformation.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

No, not really.  

1 HOUR AGO,  SEMICHARMEDLIFE SAID:

"But an expensive ice pack over most of the body. As someone who has had 10 major orthopedic surgeries in 12 years and rheumatoid arthritis since I was 13 (I am 56), I like the concept of freezing my whole body for 1 minute."

I think we agree?  You sound like I am wrong so please accept my apologies.   

• Love 3