Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by TexasGal,

Do not post anything about Erika, Tom, her marriage or divorce unless it has been discussed on this show.  If you learned about it elsewhere, take it to her thread or the media thread.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, biakbiak said:

He had no trouble breaking up with Sophie Richie and they got much more attention. When she hits 21 he will most likely move on to the next 19 year old. 

I’m convinced Rinna searched out this relationship for her daughter 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

This topic DOES need to be retired both on the show snd here, BUT…

What does Crystal want Sutton to do regarding naked-gate? It seems like an unfortunate accident, which made Crystal feel bad and now Sutton has been punished for it. I keep putting myself in Sutton’s place and I would be embarrassed that it happened and then mortified that it keeps being brought up. She should have waited for a “come in,” but it could happen to anyone.

I don't think Crystal wants anything done with regard to this incident. It's Sutton. Sutton wants Crystal to say "I didn't feel violated and Sutton didn't act weirdly and it's all my fault that this weekend was awkward between the two of us." Crystal isn't the one who brought it up last night, and she actually does seem content to NOT bring it up, but Sutton just can't stand the idea that she is looking like the bad guy.

You can't tell someone to not feel the way they feel, and no amount of arguing at Crystal is going to make her feel less violated about that moment. Sutton would be better off just saying, "I respect your feelings, even though I had no intention of making you feel awkward." By not doing so, Sutton is the one keeping this incident alive. (To be fair, she had help last night from Kyle).

Re Erika - how many times are they going to show that one scene of Tom with LVP and Erika? I think that was the second time they've shown it, which indicates to me that they don't have a lot of footage of him being domineering. I mean, I don't doubt that he WAS the dominant partner in the relationship but you can't just keep showing one clip over and over as proof of his domination of Erika and expect the viewers to believe it. 

• Love 21
10 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Oh my god, please no more naked coat! Seriously, OK, Sutton—stop it; someone can feel violated regardless of whether or not they were (in your opinion) violated. And, Crystal, you cut the shit too because yes you so did imply that Sutton acted like a degenerate leering creep. 

Also, I have no clue who this Scott person even is.

Me too. I had to look him up... and, gross.

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

but Sutton just can't stand the idea that she is looking like the bad guy.

Even when all the other women are on her side! We have seen it so many times before on these shows they want a specifically worded mea culpa and nothing else will do!

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Even when all the other women are on her side! We have seen it so many times before on these shows they want a specifically worded mea culpa and nothing else will do!

Yes. The idea that Sutton was the "weak link" that all of the women were going to pile on to hasn't exactly panned out. She has instead used her so-called fragility as a weapon against Crystal, which I personally find very irritating.  That being said, IMO, the root of this conflict is mostly just misunderstanding and both women would be better off if they didn't talk about it anymore. (Which they tried to do last week but since Sutton didn't get the exact words she wanted, it keeps going). 

Re Rinna and Amelia/Scott Disick. IMO, Rinna is genuinely caught between recognizing that Scott is not great for her daughter AND that their relationship is a good story line for her. So she's going to bring it up as often as she can because she can be the concerned mother but she can also talk about the Kardashians, which no doubt makes her happy. 

• Love 14
11 hours ago, GussieK said:

Scott has a nickname Lord Disick. I think he gave it to himself. I’m embarrassed I know this. 

Between that stupid Lord name and that Food God person...ugh, I know how embarrassed you feel right now, lol.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Also, I have no clue who this Scott person even is.

He is the man that impregnated that sour puss Kardashian sister three times.

The drinking and lack of a career drive or ambition would be enough for me to never date him, he is a Peter Pan and it is not a good look.  

I guess a 19 year old can relate to an older man who just wants to party, he can after all  legally buy her booze.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

I said to the tv (well, tablet) "Geez - drama princess much?" while all that nonsense was going on. 🙄

Absolutely. And she was trained by the best. My mind kept going back to the ear piercing scene many seasons ago. Overreacting for attention is one of the lessons vile Kyle has taught them. 

• Love 16
13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Notice Crystal wasn’t going into this with Sutton on her mind at all … Sutton walks in with Crystal on hers and a chip still on her shoulder…. Who won’t let the mouse go now?

I think she may have thought about it enough to come armed with definitions. Not that she’s wrong to do it, but I am not seeing in her someone who has let it go (and when she does  say it’s done with, I feel like she’s doing it because she knows she’s since changed her story).

• Love 10

Second definition of "violate" in the Merriam-Webster dictionary:  "To do harm to the person of or especially the chastity of."  In other words, it's an antiquated synonym for "rape."

Crystal, of course, has every right to feel violated by whatever she'd like to feel violated by.  

It does feel like an odd use of the word to me, though.  But then, I think she's an odd  person altogether.  So rigid and controlling. And, yes, to whomever noticed above that she had neither the grace nor the manners to invite her cousins who actually did all the dumpling cooking to sit down with the company and partake in the dumpling feast.

I like Sutton!  The whole thing with couture, you know, is that it's costumery, and Sutton gets that big-time.  Couture does not aways have to look pretty or nice.  It's supposed to be outrageous.

I guess that Sutton's X won't let Sutton's kids be shown on camera?  That's too bad, really, because it's the interactions with the kids that go a long way toward humanizing these women.  My guess is that if we got to see Sutton being a warm, interactive mother the way we get to see Garcelle or Kyle or even Dorit being, she wouldn't come across as quite so brittle and unhinged.  But she, Kathy and Garcelle are definitely my favorites this season.

• Love 21
(edited)
3 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I think she may have thought about it enough to come armed with definitions. Not that she’s wrong to do it, but I am not seeing in her someone who has let it go (and when she does  say it’s done with, I feel like she’s doing it because she knows she’s since changed her story).

But her story didnt change tho she felt violated that sutton walked into her closed room and didnt stop the moment she saw she was naked ..

2 minutes ago, Maximona said:

Second definition of "violate" in the Merriam-Webster dictionary:  "To do harm to the person of or especially the chastity of."  In other words, it's an antiquated synonym for "rape."

Crystal, of course, has every right to feel violated by whatever she'd like to feel violated by.  

It does feel like an odd use of the word to me, though.  But then, I think she's an odd  person altogether.  So rigid and controlling. And, yes, to whomever noticed above that she had neither the grace nor the manners to invite her cousins who actually did all the dumpling cooking to sit down with the company and partake in the dumpling feast.

I like Sutton!  The whole thing with couture, you know, is that it's costumery, and Sutton gets that big-time.  Couture does not aways have to look pretty or nice.  It's supposed to be outrageous.

I guess that Sutton's X won't let Sutton's kids be shown on camera?  That's too bad, really, because it's the interactions with the kids that go a long way toward humanizing these women.  My guess is that if we got to see Sutton being a warm, interactive mother the way we get to see Garcelle or Kyle or even Dorit being, she wouldn't come across as quite so brittle and unhinged.  But she, Kathy and Garcelle are definitely my favorites this season.

Dictionary

vi·o·late

/ˈvīəˌlāt/verb past tense: violated; past participle: violated

break or fail to comply with (a rule or formal agreement).

"they violated the terms of a ceasefire"

h

Similar:

contravene

breach

commit a breach of

infringe

infract

break

transgress

overstep

not comply with

disobey

defy

flout

fly in the face of

rebel against

disregard

ignore

pay no heed to

take no notice of

set at naught

h

Opposite:

comply with

fail to respect (someone's peace, privacy, or rights).

"they denied that human rights were being violated"

h

Similar:

invade

intrude on

encroach on

impinge on

trespass on

obtrude on

break into

interfere with

disturb

disrupt

upset

shatter

treat (something sacred) with irreverence or disrespect.

It has nothing do to with rape in this instance

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
47 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Re Erika - how many times are they going to show that one scene of Tom with LVP and Erika? I think that was the second time they've shown it, which indicates to me that they don't have a lot of footage of him being domineering. 

Yeah, he hardly filmed with her. These are the scenes I remember:

The one you mentioned

Another dinner scene where he shushed her plus Kathryn Edwards

Giving her the painting in the kitchen 

Hugging her about Chicago in the kitchen 

Meeting for lunch when they ran into the police chief

Walking the grounds of their property

Evening where Garcelle and Rinna wore the same pink dress 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

While her story about how she felt remained consistent, her story about what she conveyed to the other chicks has not. Also, she claimed that she had not talked about it to the others when she clearly had. She appears to be pretending that it’s out of her mind and forgotten, but it doesn’t look that way to me. And I don’t care—she’s entitled to have it on her mind, especially if others are talking about it in front of her. But why pretend that it isn’t?

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But her story didnt change tho she felt violated that sutton walked into her closed room and didnt stop the moment she saw she was naked ..

Dictionary

vi·o·late

/ˈvīəˌlāt/verb past tense: violated; past participle: violated

break or fail to comply with (a rule or formal agreement).

"they violated the terms of a ceasefire"

h

Similar:

contravene

breach

commit a breach of

infringe

infract

break

transgress

overstep

not comply with

disobey

defy

flout

fly in the face of

rebel against

disregard

ignore

pay no heed to

take no notice of

set at naught

h

Opposite:

comply with

fail to respect (someone's peace, privacy, or rights).

"they denied that human rights were being violated"

h

Similar:

invade

intrude on

encroach on

impinge on

trespass on

obtrude on

break into

interfere with

disturb

disrupt

upset

shatter

treat (something sacred) with irreverence or disrespect.

It has nothing do to with rape in this instance

Yeah, agreed. She made it pretty clear last night that she felt like her privacy was violated, which is a pretty standard way of using the word. "Violation" isn't only used with regard to sexual assault, and as I said, in last night's episode, she was pretty clear that she wasn't talking about "violation" in terms of sexual assault but in terms of other kinds of violation. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

This topic DOES need to be retired both on the show snd here, BUT…

What does Crystal want Sutton to do regarding naked-gate? It seems like an unfortunate accident, which made Crystal feel bad and now Sutton has been punished for it. I keep putting myself in Sutton’s place and I would be embarrassed that it happened and then mortified that it keeps being brought up. She should have waited for a “come in,” but it could happen to anyone.

This is why I am still more on Sutton's side than Crystal's. I would be offended if someone said they felt "violated" by such a accidental moment. To me that implies there was something sinister at hand (Mr Poppin's eyes lol) and that clearly isn't what happened. I honestly don't think that Crystal would be saying she felt violated if it had been any of the other women who walked in on her. I would be trying to defend myself too if I were in Sutton's shoes. Now I need to let the mouse go LOL!

• Love 16

If we are taking Crystal to task for her story allegedly changing (and I think the jury is still out on that), then it seems to me Sutton's story is changing as well.

This episode was the first time I heard Sutton say "I thought I heard you say come in".  Seems to me that if she actually thought she was invited in, she would have mentioned that the very first time Crystal talked to her about it back in Tahoe, and every other time this came up.  Because if she actually thought she heard a "Come in", that would explain pretty much everything afterwards.

To me, Sutton's story changed in a far more substantial way in the last episode than Crystal's has this whole time.  

That being said, this is all kind of petty.  I really hope Sutton figures out that she is being used to create a distraction, and does not take the bait next time.  

And while I agree Crystal is in general coming off cold, mean and unlikable, I admire her for not taking the easy route and taking back the word violated.  She did tell Sutton to her face back in Tahoe that she felt violated.  It is how she felt in the moment, and everyone else needs to accept it and move on.

• Love 16
(edited)

I don’t think one can control how one feels. But one can control whether one tells others that there was a deliberate creepy sentiment spoken at the time of the privacy violation.

That said, like many here, I am confused about why the coat has to be returned at that moment; it’s not like she left it in a public hotel lobby. And that kind of says to me that “production” is the real creep here.

To clarify (again), I don’t think Crystal’s story of how she felt changed—but her story of what she said to whom afterward has. She claimed she didn’t talk about it but she did. And she claimed that she didn’t call it creepy and she did.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Between that stupid Lord name and that Food God person...ugh, I know how embarrassed you feel right now, lol.

Jonathan Cheban as the food god LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

This is why I am still more on Sutton's side than Crystal's. I would be offended if someone said they felt "violated" by such a accidental moment. To me that implies there was something sinister at hand (Mr Poppin's eyes lol) and that clearly isn't what happened. I honestly don't think that Crystal would be saying she felt violated if it had been any of the other women who walked in on her. I would be trying to defend myself too if I were in Sutton's shoes. Now I need to let the mouse go LOL!

It's your right, I guess, to feel offended if someone said they felt violated. But your feeling offended isn't going to stop them from feeling violated. I just think arguing feelings is pointless. Whether or not Sutton is offended that Crystal felt violated has no bearing on whether or not Crystal felt violated. 

And yeah, sure, I am not sure if Crystal would have felt violated if any of the other women had walked in - but that's because a). Sutton and Crystal had already had two conflicts by the time this incident happened; b). Sutton was acting weird enough that evening that Kyle also told her she was being irrational; and c). while she didn't really mean anything by it, Sutton did say something awkward.

It's like saying, "well, Crystal wouldn't have felt awkward if her husband walked in." People react differently to different people, and an individual certainly is going to feel less awkward about an awkward moment with someone they trust vs. someone with whom they have already had two bad interactions. 

13 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I don’t think one can control how one feels. But one can control whether one tells others that there was a deliberate creepy sentiment spoken at the time of the privacy violation.

That said, like many here, I am confused about why the coat has to be returned at that moment; it’s not like she left it in a public hotel lobby. And that kind of says to me that “production” is the real creep here.

To clarify (again), I don’t think Crystal’s story of how she felt changed—but her story of what she said to whom afterward has. She claimed she didn’t talk about it but she did. And she claimed that she didn’t call it creepy and she did.

I think that as she has recollected the event, Crystal's feelings have changed. But that being said, I do think it is okay to be critical of her for saying that she didn't want to make it a big thing, and yet she talked about it to everyone afterwards. So IMO, I think that criticism of her is warranted. But criticizing her for feeling the way she felt - IMO, that doesn't work. 

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Unpopular opinion coming up - Portia REALLY overacted.  My kids were very close & loved each other as much as Kyle’s do but none of them ever reacted to seeing their sibling come home from college by crying hysterically the way she was.  She doesn’t seem to know how to be subtle in her responses. Also, all that spoiling her when she was younger has come back to bite them in the butt; her sisters never seemed as snotty as she does.

I agree with you. Also, the overacting, crying, and over-the-top dramatics were learned from the best. As the old saying goes "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"!

• Love 10
15 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Sutton's black pants and hurge bow are awful. She looks ridiculous.  Whoever told her that those pants were flattering needs their head examined.

She looks like a cater waiter with a giant tarantula stuck on her front.  The pony tail makes it complete.  I wonder if any guests asked her to take their drink order on the way in? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I just can't stand the "well, that's not how I would have reacted to this event, therefore you have no right to react" excuse that most of the women were offering there. Just because that isn't how you would have reacted, Sutton, Garcelle, etc. doesn't mean that Crystal is lying about how she felt. 

Sutton makes a big point of how Crystal's reaction shows something totally abnormal about her and then tries to once again explain her own wild behavior by saying she moved house however long ago. Pretty sure that's pretty unusual too. Maybe Sutton doesn't have any real homes like Crystal doesn't have any real friends! 😉

10 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I like Kyle's other daughters, but have never been able to stomach Portia. There is a reason why we only saw Kyle take Portia on the rounds a couple of times when she decided she wanted to act. 

Yeah, and she's too old to be the little darling cutie anymore too. 

10 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Speaking of kids, I thought it was odd that Crystal said that her 5 year old daughter calls for her to come after she has "gone potty". First of all, it seems like a term that should have been discontinued after the kid was potty trained, presumably a couple of years earlier.

I thought that was bizarre too. Potty usually indicates a kid is learning to use the bathroom. 

2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Re Rinna and Amelia/Scott Disick. IMO, Rinna is genuinely caught between recognizing that Scott is not great for her daughter AND that their relationship is a good story line for her. So she's going to bring it up as often as she can because she can be the concerned mother but she can also talk about the Kardashians, which no doubt makes her happy. 

Love her saying her plan about it was to not call attention to it...while being filmed for TV. I didn't know about it until she told me! I agree about Rinna's daughters. I don't get the Hadid sisters either (too old to really be aware of them, I think) but there's only so many spaces in the world for that.

2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Like someone said above, I thought it was Sutton who added a big twist her story with the "I thought you said come in." Still, I don't think Crystal came armed with definitions. She knew how she used the word and googled it at the table, I thought.

1 hour ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

Crystal assured her that she didn't think she did anything sinister, that she was saying she felt violated in the sense of her privacy being violated, so she didn't really need to keep defending herself. Is Sutton worried that word's going to get around that Sutton tried to rape somebody if Crystal doesn't take back her use of the word at this dinner table? I admit I found it kind of satisfying that when Sutton ramping up the whole "I'm just a kooky, sensitive victim and how dare you say something about me that doesn't fit that image!" thing and everyone else at the table was backing her up about how innocent she was, Crystal just stone-faced drew her line in the sand and said nope, violated. No screaming back at her or whatever, just nope.

• Love 8

I loved Garcelle telling us about her picture on the dating site.  People thought they were being catfished after seeing her photo.   I bet she looked gorgeous in the photo.  I hope she meets a good one.

How old is Porsha?  I could see someone much younger falling to the floor and carrying on, but I thought she was at least over 12 now.   The scene reminded me of one with Vicki Gunvalson falling to the floor when she heard her mother died.  I'm not making fun of Vicki, I mean her mother just died, and we all handle grief in our own way, but Vicki was known to be over the top in her reactions, and I think Porsha may be the same way.   Kyle tends to run her mouth when she feels overwhelmed and Mauricio just seems to retreat and find some weed. 

• Love 12

I am giving Portia a pass. Her best friend/sister left for college and she was stuck home in a pandemic and unable to see/make new friends at school. She was probably really relieved to have someone there other than Kyle and Mauricio.

Crystal- I get the sense she really has no place in her kids' upbringing and the nannies do it all. That or she really doesn't like them. There is a real coldness there. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 19

I am on Team Sutton - mostly because I relate to her awkwardness and have been in the position of doing everything wrong when trying to get to know someone.

I believe she used the coat as an excuse to talk to Crystal.  And I agree with the poster who said she was too well-mannered to walk in uninvited.  And because she did it while Crystal was bad-mouthing the trip/ladies, I think that took Crystal's reaction to the extreme.

Crystal can feel violated by the events, I would be horrified if someone walked in on me naked (and so would they, just saying I don't have the body of a super model).  But Sutton was obviously going thru something so Crystal's lack of empathy throughout the weekend tells me a lot about Crystal's character.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
16 hours ago, Rorysmom said:

So Sutton is clearly not ready to let it go. First with "jokes" and then anger after KYLE, not Crystal, brings it up again.

Crystal was like, what? I thought we were done. 

Not feeling the ladies trying to modulate how Crystal should have felt based on their friendship with Sutton. That's not your place and really demeaning. 

It bugged me as well.  Her feelings are her feelings.  Just let it effin drop.  

Erika is an abhorrent human being.  

Rinna is a starfucker.  No one will ever be interested in her spawn and Disick.

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

Crystal assured her that she didn't think she did anything sinister, that she was saying she felt violated in the sense of her privacy being violated, so she didn't really need to keep defending herself. Is Sutton worried that word's going to get around that Sutton tried to rape somebody if Crystal doesn't take back her use of the word at this dinner table? I admit I found it kind of satisfying that when Sutton ramping up the whole "I'm just a kooky, sensitive victim and how dare you say something about me that doesn't fit that image!" thing and everyone else at the table was backing her up about how innocent she was, Crystal just stone-faced drew her line in the sand and said nope, violated. No screaming back at her or whatever, just nope.

She is on a reality show on TV, there is no privacy in the first place when you have cameras following you. Aside from that, she originally didn't say she felt violated.. She originally tried to say how creepy and weird it was and told that to the other women and when they didn't agree, she then said she felt violated. Unfortunately for her, the other women don't agree with that either. At the end of the day they all need to just stop bringing this up!

They are both playing a victim in this whole naked/coat storyline, they just have different approaches.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

You are right.  I thought somebody died.  I didn’t know what happened.

I agree.  I thought it was way over the top and really WTF.  She is nearly 13.  I had a job at that age.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

eta: Unpopular opinion but I don't get the Kathy love. I find her equal parts awkward and also kind of rude and dismissive. And I believe she hides the latter at times behind the seeming kooky/awkwardness. I don't know, there's just something about her that bugs for me and I'll be fine if she never becomes a full regular. 

I get what you're saying.  It's like, when did Kathy become the Beverly Hills matriarch?  All of them are certainly kowtowing to her and I'm not sure why she's earned the perk.  I like her well enough, but she seems a little dopey to me.  I read where she said she would never become a regular, she has too much going on, and I bet Kyle has sighed a big sigh of relief.  She's given herself Queen Bee status and Kathy could be stiff competition for that title.

• Love 6
Just now, MissFeatherbottom said:

She is on a reality show on TV, there is no privacy in the first place when you have cameras following you. Aside from that, she originally didn't say she felt violated.. She originally tried to say how creepy and weird it was and told that to the other women and when they didn't agree, she then said she felt violated. Unfortunately for her, the other women don't agree with that either. At the end of the day they all need to just stop bringing this up!

Saying it was creepy and weird perfectly fits with her feeling violated. That's not a change in the story. The difference is that Crystal shifted the blame from Sutton (claiming that she was acting creepy) to herself (saying she felt violated).

She put responsibility for her feelings more on herself instead of blaming them entirely on Sutton. Doesn't really matter whether the other women agreed with how she felt. She knew they disagreed since they were all defending Sutton and telling her to change her mind and she stuck to her guns because she knew what she meant.

I don't think the privacy level of being on the show is relevant--though the cast has plenty of boundaries there too.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

It seems like they got the memo. Time to turn on Crystal and deflect attention away from Erika's problems. I wonder if Kyle realizes how awful she looks leading the charge against the new woman? Kyle who suggested to Sutton that she apologize to Crystal after she told Crystal not to speak about racial stereotypes. And Garcelle who went to lunch with Crystal and seems to form a bond with Crystal now kissing up to Sutton. . Even Dorit chiming in with Crystal has changed her story.  They are all so transparent. 

Exactly this. Just like Kyle trotted out Brandi last season to deflect from the "gang up on Kyle plan" this time around the women are keeping the heat on Sutton vs. Crystal to deflect from Erika. I'm glad that the "you're just jealous" scene appears to be next week, since I think that was the last of the Sutton vs. Crystal scenes that were teased at the beginning.

"You won't like me when I'm angry." Okay, Sutton, sure. Can't wait for the other women to find out what it's like to be on her bad side once she decides she needs to do more to justify her diamond than attack the newbie.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

She is on a reality show on TV, there is no privacy in the first place when you have cameras following you.

well we have yet to see these women shaving their legs buck naked ... so yes there are some points of privacy and it varys from lady to lady ... if one does not want to be on camera naked they arnt

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
(edited)
16 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Unpopular opinion coming up - Portia REALLY overacted.  My kids were very close & loved each other as much as Kyle’s do but none of them ever reacted to seeing their sibling come home from college by crying hysterically the way she was.  She doesn’t seem to know how to be subtle in her responses. Also, all that spoiling her when she was younger has come back to bite them in the butt; her sisters never seemed as snotty as she does.

Oh boy, I thought the same thing -- esp. when they cut to the scene of her in the car with screaming/crying.

"I can't breathe..." and "this is worse than you being in a different state" just seemed very over dramatic.  Falling on the floor before going outside.

I mean, I totally believe she was sad when her sister left, shocked over the surprise, and then bummed b/c she couldn't run and hug her.  But that scene left me thinking Portia is an actress in training.

I also think there's some encouragement by mom and dad to show what a close knit family they are.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 16
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

well we have yet to see these women shaving their legs buck naked ... so yes there are some points of privacy

Haha well I'm sure there is footage of that too since most of these ladies seem to have no shame - but let's hope we never see that footage!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
49 minutes ago, watcherwoman said:

Kyle tends to run her mouth when she feels overwhelmed and Mauricio just seems to retreat and find some weed. 

He probably needs it with a house full of drama queens! 

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
Shortening response.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

I feel like Crystal likes to wind Sutton up by continuing to use the word violate, although Crystal didn’t bring it up. The word is making Sutton feel like it was worse than an embarrassing moment.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Chatty Cake said:

I feel like Crystal likes to wind Sutton up by continuing to use the word violate, although Crystal didn’t bring it up. The word is making Sutton feel like it was worse than an embarrassing moment.

Then Sutton should let the mouse go. Crystal felt violated she has every right to that feeling. if Sutton doesn’t wanna hear that word then stop talking about the topic 

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, MissFeatherbottom said:
19 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

well we have yet to see these women shaving their legs buck naked ... so yes there are some points of privacy

Haha well I'm sure there is footage of that too since most of these ladies seem to have no shame - but let's hope we never see that footage!

We did have to see, years ago, Kyle on her back with her legs up in the air back to her shoulders as she got her privates waxed, and Rinna on her bedroom floor getting her butt crack waxed. 😳

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Interesting that Crystal asked her housekeeper if she could have a brownie.  Then said "I don't ever  eat."  Then when the housekeeper looked confused she said, "Well, that's a lie, I eat too much."  

Is that a remnant of her eating disorder or is she trying to sell the "is she or isn't she recovered..."?

On the nakedgate saga, I don't fault Crystal for what she felt, but violated and creepy are words that make it sound like Sutton was Harvey Weinstein busting through the door.  Garcelle wasn't wrong there.  

I do think that having an eating disorder likely made Crystal paranoid about being caught when she was young and her reactions to that are an artifact of her eating disorder.  And if Sutton made the comment about "what is going on in here" that probably did bring up some memories for her.

(Also I thought other than the overuse of highlighter, Crystal looked gorgeous).

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Mar said:

We did have to see, years ago, Kyle on her back with her legs up in the air back to her shoulders as she got her privates waxed, and Rinna on her bedroom floor getting her butt crack waxed. 😳

And that was Kyle just because some women are ok with showing things NOT all are .. there is no clause that nudity etc are required to be on this show

• Love 4
16 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Kathy is funny AF without trying!

Yup and that is the best kind of funny. 

17 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Is this going to be the Pantygate, puppygate all season long.

Don't forget Denisegate. And the answer is yes. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I never thought the Kardashians would be such a sensation, but I do get their appeal to a degree. Kim was a naturally gorgeous girl in a way that's not typical in Hollywood. Her exotic face and more curvaceous body stood out, whether they're one's personal taste or not. Her sisters, Khloe in particular, can be pretty funny. The mom is a hustler like Rinna, but I think she's known to be a nice woman. They're also a much bigger family with lots of random connections and a lot of drama. Robert Sr. was the famous lawyer who defended OJ. There was a famous Olympic athlete in the fam. Rinna's daughters are pretty, but there's nothing about them that is particularly unique as far as Hollywood kids. Their parents are the most interesting thing about them. Kim's butt alone fascinated people. lol If her kids genuinely want to model or act, I understand being supportive. I just hope she's not being really pushy and doesn't think just anyone can become the next Kardashians or Hadids. Sometimes nepotism only gets your foot in the door. 

I watched the reunion show Andy Cohen hosted and decided to plunge into the show.

Now I get it.  Kim was so incredibly gorgeous -- it's a shame what she's done to her face b/c on the reunion show I thought she looked odd (like she's trying to morph into Cher).  But when the show first started her exotic beauty was really mesmerizing and it was before she got the BBL so her figure was amazing.

I love the interactions between the sisters and their mom.  It's a fun show (I'm only on season 4) and now I get why people became interested.  What suprised me the most was how much I like Kris!  And how beautiful she really is.

The problem for me is I much prefer them when they weren't super wealthy and weren't trying to save the world (Kim) or push 8000 products.  

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

This was perfectly summarized.  From Crystal's vantage point, someone she wasn't on good terms with barged into her room, saw her naked and made a weird comment about it.  From Sutton's vantage point (based on what she says; I don't know if I believe she heard "come in"), she was trying to be nice by taking Crystal the coat and said something awkward because it was an awkward moment.  A person's intentions don't minimize the impact of their actions.  Whether or not Sutton intended to make Crystal feel violated, that's what she did.  I never took the term "violated" to reference anything besides Crystal's privacy.  Sutton and the rest of the cast were being very dismissive of Crystal's feelings and coddling Sutton which annoyed me.  They both are entitled to their opinions and feelings, but it was Sutton's actions that caused all of this.

Exactly HOWEVER what would happen in the real world "Hey Crystal I realize you are using the word per Websters but since people now use it for other more negative reasons, do you think you could use a different word?"

"You know what Sutton, I get it.  Lets just call it awkward and move on. Hey Erika how expensive is it to be YOU?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Crystal after asking Rosie the housekeeper for a brownie:

I don't ever eat.

Rosie looking at her like she's lost her mind.

Well, that's a lie, I eat too much.

She went from never eating to eating too much in two sentences.  Yeah, she has food issues.  I did admire her eating the brownie with her white clothing and not getting crumbs all over her.  I wouldn't even attempt it.

• Love 9