Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by TexasGal,

Do not post anything about Erika, Tom, her marriage or divorce unless it has been discussed on this show.  If you learned about it elsewhere, take it to her thread or the media thread.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

I’ve never heard Erika talk so much in all the years she’s on.  She always looked so sullen.  Now, she’s in practically every scene, and Lisa has a new buddy to hang with.  She’s got to do something with those eyebrows tho.  She’s looking ugly.

Yes! Lisa must be needing her depends for getting on camera so much, without having to jostle for time with the rest of the gals.

Erika is surprisingly looking less than polished...except for her darker roots. In one scene, when she was in profile, it looked like she used white shoe polish to cover them 😆! There's something odd about her mouth, too (and I don't just mean the lies spewing from it)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Don't Cry for Me Portiatina.

That may be the funniest line I have read on SM all year. Priceless! 

If the Howives were able to meet for lunches, dinners, parties and trips during this time, why would Portia not be able to have 'play dates' with a bubble of friends? And even when my great nieces and nephews Portia's age were not able to attend school, they were still in contact with their friends constantly, playing online games with them. Another friend's child, also Portia's age,, prefers online learning and would rather not go back to class in the fall. Mind you he doesn't need his mother to feed him or put on his socks, so he is more independent than Portiatina. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, stcroix said:

No I didn't actually see her swallow! 😂 That was a FULL mouth of fries, though, so she probably counted them as breakfast,lunch,dinner and a snack if she did!

😅 Probably!! 

8 hours ago, stcroix said:

I like Sutton's wacky style,too.  Her clothes look expensive and that's one of the reasons I tune in to watch this show-- whether I like the clothes or not.  And I like the fact she dresses herself and doesn't have a glam squad (ugh).  I'm old enough to remember when the stars dressed themselves for things like the Oscars.  It was more interesting to me to see their personal style (and their own odd or beautiful choices) than for someone to ask them,'' Who are you wearing?" and have them simper and say some designer name I have no clue of.  Who cares?  

I'm so happy to hear I'm not the only one who likes her style! I will admit that some of the things she wears I don't like, but mostly I really like the stuff she wears! And I'm not one to pay that much attention to clothes.

and yes, I like it that she does it herself! And I like how she doesn't do a lot of make-up. I think she's gorgeous, I like her features. Less is more with her. 

On another note, Erika's red leather outfit in the introduction (or what do you call it) is really tacky. She looks like a person who will turn tricks for monetary value. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 6/30/2021 at 8:00 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

It’s difficult to describe Scott.....I’ll just say that it’s not good.  You can see his thread over on the forum for Keeping Up With Kardassians.  Lots of talk about him and Lisa’s daughter, photos, etc.  

I don't follow the Kartrashian Klan, but if you peruse magazines or showbiz websites, they're unavoidable, so I've absorbed stuff by osmosis. To me Lord Disick has always seemed like a low-key Patrick Bateman (American Psycho) type. Just absolutely no soul -a totally dead-eyed sociopath who lives in the lap of luxury skating by on other people's money. Hopefully he hasn't murdered anyone, but I wouldn't put it past him. I'm embarrassed that I even know who he is. And Lipsa Rinna is probably beside herself with excitement at all the media attention.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, Glama said:

I'm so happy to hear I'm not the only one who likes her style!

Oh, you're definitely not the only one who likes her style.  😊

I like her style a lot.  I like the fact that she has a style—which most of those women do not.  They hire people who have a style to dress them, and the net result is kind of a bland glam that is deeply bor-r-r-r-ring to me.  

Does Sutton stumble style-wise from time to time?  Totally.  But that doesn't scare her off from taking chances.

The other two Beverly Hills Housewives whose styles I admire are Kathy & Dorit.  Kathy because it absolutely looks to me like she dresses straight out of Target, and if you're not going for edgy, you should definitely go for complete comfort.  Dorit because those clashing prints she's been wearing this season are kinda Carnaby Street and deeply adorable.  In fact, I'm thinking Dorit may dispense with the services of a stylist, too.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

I don't follow the Kartrashian Klan, but if you peruse magazines or showbiz websites, they're unavoidable, so I've absorbed stuff by osmosis. To me Lord Disick has always seemed like a low-key Patrick Bateman (American Psycho) type. Just absolutely no soul -a totally dead-eyed sociopath who lives in the lap of luxury skating by on other people's money. Hopefully he hasn't murdered anyone, but I wouldn't put it past him. I'm embarrassed that I even know who he is. And Lipsa Rinna is probably beside herself with excitement at all the media attention.

I wonder if Lisa R. has seen the episode some years ago of Scott getting out of control in Vegas and causing a huge disruption with the family and business matter and then returning to Kourtney’s house in CA after being told to stay away and trying to force his way inside!  To me, that’s what turned me against him.  He gets impaired and becomes insistent on what he wants.  That’s not ok.  It might have been contrived for the show, but still who would allow that?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Maximona said:

... I like the fact that she [Sutton] has a style—which most of those women do not.  They hire people who have a style to dress them, and the net result is kind of a bland glam that is deeply bor-r-r-r-ring to me.  

I'm fairly certain Kyle doesn't have a stylist or if she does, that person should have been fired a long time ago.    Dorit Barbie  prides herself on her outfits so I tend to think she chooses them herself.    I have no idea about Rinna or Chrystal and of course Erika had a team of people - at least until recently. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if Lisa R. has seen the episode some years ago of Scott getting out of control in Vegas and causing a huge disruption with the family and business matter and then returning to Kourtney’s house in CA after being told to stay away and trying to force his way inside!  To me, that’s what turned me against him.  He gets impaired and becomes insistent on what he wants.  That’s not ok.  It might have been contrived for the show, but still who would allow that?  

I don't think Lisa is nervous at all.  Or if she is, it's that he'll dump her and move onto the next 19 year-old who will get the attention and Amelia will fade into obscurity until she gets a Brazilian butt lift.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, Glama said:

😅 Probably!! 

I'm so happy to hear I'm not the only one who likes her style! I will admit that some of the things she wears I don't like, but mostly I really like the stuff she wears! And I'm not one to pay that much attention to clothes.

and yes, I like it that she does it herself! And I like how she doesn't do a lot of make-up. I think she's gorgeous, I like her features. Less is more with her. 

On another note, Erika's red leather outfit in the introduction (or what do you call it) is really tacky. She looks like a person who will turn tricks for monetary value. 

Didn't she essentially do that with Tom?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, albarino said:

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/03/amelia-hamlin-topless-on-instagram/

I only see a very homely young woman.  Her looks are quite unfortunate and she isn't doing herself any favors by posting pics on instagram.

Yes, homely/ordinary. She's so obviously doing the kardashian face.  And going the kardashian route to get attention. Lisa Rinna as her mother has a lot to account for.

3 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

I think she's average at best.  And she's morphing into a Kardashian too.

Edited by stcroix
You'd think after all these years they've been in the media that I'd know how to spell Kardashian!
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

As a Sutton fan, her style is not my favorite. I do like that she goes for some bolder looks though, and she owns her fashion. She's kinda like the Carrie Bradshaw of the show. I'm not someone who's super impressed by stuff that's expensive though. There are people who shop at H&M who are better dressed than the housewives. 

I personally prefer the clothing of most of the others. Kyle may not always dress for her body, but she even wears prettier things imo. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So Erika seems more relaxed and open. She’s talking more. I wonder how this plays into her strategy. 

Yeah, but then she goes right ahead with “I’m a cold bitch” in her TH! She might want to try a different approach. Nah, just keep digging, girl!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 6/30/2021 at 8:14 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Unpopular opinion coming up - Portia REALLY overacted.  My kids were very close & loved each other as much as Kyle’s do but none of them ever reacted to seeing their sibling come home from college by crying hysterically the way she was.  She doesn’t seem to know how to be subtle in her responses. Also, all that spoiling her when she was younger has come back to bite them in the butt; her sisters never seemed as snotty as she does.

I thought the same thing. I wonder if it was for the cameras? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So Erika seems more relaxed and open. She’s talking more. I wonder how this plays into her strategy. 

Personally I think it’s a cold dose of reality. Erika is like a wicked witch whose powers have been taken away. No more Lambo, no more husband (in that order of priority, of course), nobody to subsidize and bankroll her “career.” She is not guaranteed a Sutton-style settlement; in fact quite the opposite with all the accusations about hiding money, etc. 

I think Erika feels closer than ever to her roots as a broke cocktail waitress and realizes that she no longer has a leg to stand on as Scary Ice Queen. She also needs a sympathetic audience for her version of events. 

So yes, she’s nicer and more chatty, but it’s because of circumstances. If she still had the Lambo she’d still be the same humorless CUNext Tuesday as always. Maybe Erika Jayne’s next song can be a sexualized take on “Humble Pie” 🥧 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
On 7/2/2021 at 9:12 AM, ladle said:

I think that, early on, the petty fights could be entertaining! Maybe they were all scripted but they seemed more organic. The Dinner from Hell was epic. Now it’s like the women will seize on any small thing for the express purpose of creating a storyline and other cast members (Kyle) will keep dredging it up just to prolong the “conflict” across the season. It’s exhausting, and maybe I’m in the minority but I’d rather watch the women gossip than see that. 

I feel all the fights have been exhausted.  Some vacations, shopping in nice stores, and some husbands being accused of cheating would be good. Lol.  I could name a couple right now .. but won’t.  ( in my mind).

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/30/2021 at 9:55 PM, princelina said:

Agreed and I'll go one further - they really have no business being "friends" either.

Erika's really laying it on thick with the whole "Tom's so mean and I just can't LIVE LIKE THAT anymore!"  That flashback where they showed him shushing her while he talked to LVP was years ago; if she chose to live with being treated like that for the financial perks then it's no wonder she learned how to hide all emotions, but she had lots of time to leave before now.

Dorit is right when she said hanging portraits of yourself is vain (I forget the word she used) but actually IMO it's having giant portraits MADE of yourself that indicates the real problem 😄. Once you've gone that far you're not going to hide it in the closet!

I thought Kyle looked the best at her dinner party.  Garcelle's tacky nipple buttons won second place for worst dressed, because nothing could beat Sutton's hideous outfit!  I guess the giant bow was to keep her from being mistaken for a server at the hotel 😁

Kyle looked really good, especially her hair. 

I wish Erika hadn't plumped her top lip so much. It looks odd (but not as bad as Lisa's). 

For crying out loud Crystal and Sutton, just LET IT GO! You said you were dropping it but you keep bringing it up. Enough! 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 8
(edited)

I don't watch regularly. Don't all of the housewives series go after the newbies?

Portia needs to calm the hell down. I wish production hadn't shown that - it was very odd.

Erika doesn't own a self-awareness gene. Or a read-the-room gene. Or a humanity gene. She's foul.

Crystal seems to be missing a sense of humor.

Not a fan of Kathy. Let's just say she's immoral and entitled.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 12
On 6/30/2021 at 6:51 PM, 65mickey said:

Did Kyle just bring up the violated thing again? 

Of course she did. She loves to stir the pot when there is a problem with other people. She "innocently" keeps bringing up the subject pretending she doesn't know what's going on with it, when she knows damn well it's going to cause more drama. And when the drama starts all over again she has this nasty smirk on her face like she's loving it.

On 6/30/2021 at 6:51 PM, Straycat80 said:

For once they are all having a fun dinner with everyone laughing,  having a good time, and Kyle has to ruin it by bringing up the whole violated subject.  

That's not surprising, it's what Vyle does best.

• Love 10
On 6/30/2021 at 7:14 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Unpopular opinion coming up - Portia REALLY overacted.  My kids were very close & loved each other as much as Kyle’s do but none of them ever reacted to seeing their sibling come home from college by crying hysterically the way she was.  She doesn’t seem to know how to be subtle in her responses. Also, all that spoiling her when she was younger has come back to bite them in the butt; her sisters never seemed as snotty as she does.

I agree 100% with everything you said. That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw her acting that way. That was way over the top and weird. I didn't understand why she was crying hysterically like something tragic has happened. She has the worst spoiled attitude to her parents and it's just going to get worse.  

• Love 8
On 6/30/2021 at 9:56 PM, chewycandy said:

Seriously. And who brought it up again? Kyle? She was smirking behind her wine glass at the height of it. 

She always has that evil smirk on her face knowing she started the drama again. Unless , of course, the drama is with her or if people stick up for themselves to her. She runs off crying and saying how mean they are being to her. 

• Love 8
On 7/2/2021 at 9:35 PM, gingerella said:

You know, I'm totally cool agreeing to disagree on this but I did want to say, yes kids had a tough time but come on, Portia sat it out in her little mini mansion with a shit ton of amenities -  plenty of land to hang out on, a pool, a huge house in which she has her own palatial room and every electronic gadget known to mankind. Anyway, my point is, the kids I feel for are those in broken homes, or with parents who are fighting constantly, who live in poverty in tiny cramped conditions without cable TV let alone a smart phone or a computer or internet access, or who live in unsafe areas where there is violence on a daily basis. Those are the kids I feel for. So Portia and her friends couldn't do the Bat/Bar Mitzvah circuit last year, Don't Cry for Me Portiatina. One last thought, the kids who got through this and who are moving on now, I believe will be more resilient and successful in life because they had to learn how to make due this past year. These RHBH women and their kids who live in absurd luxury? Their lives didn't change all that much except they couldn't do their usual social gatherings and show off all their material possessions. They'll live.

I love all of this! You are 100% right and I couldn't have said it better myself. 

• Love 5
On 7/1/2021 at 4:05 PM, ladle said:

Maybe I'm just starved for TV content, but I'm kind of enjoying just watching them sit around and chat, with Rinna exposing her own starfuckery and Kathy referring to Dorit as "English." Minus Coatgate and whatever dumb manufactured drama was happening with Kyle/Dorit, it's kind of like a callback to a simpler era of reality TV.  

I don't know about anyone else but I find her starfuckery extremely pathetic. Like grossly pathetic.  And again, using someone else for her storyline.  What's going on in LISA'S life?  Other than her hair looking like total shit this year.  I really want to chop that long and fried back of her hair off.  And seriously, I know it is petty, but that hairstyle has to go.  Better yet, take Rinna and her kid off the show.  

My take on Crystal/Sutton.  I think Crystal was rattled at the time of the barging in.  Most likely wondering if her naked ass going to be seen by camera folks and all of production.  If she felt violated that is her word.  Sutton's discomfort with that word is  not Crystal's problem.  It is Sutton's problem to get over.  It is the height of entitlement to insist someone change their description of THEIR feelings for YOUR feelings.  Fuck that.  I also can see her wondering if Sutton is being serious with her overreaction and laughing.  Or being so uncomfortable that she laughs.  Sutton has lost her goddam mind. I went into this season team Sutton.  Now I want Sutton to get a grip.  She is also entitled to her feelings but she isn't handling situations well.  

Erika, keep flashing your goods.  Someone is taking inventory.

• Love 5
On 7/2/2021 at 7:33 AM, goofygirl said:

I certainly didn't want to cast dirt on breeders of any sort.  I want a miniature Australian Shepherd.  There aren't any at my local shelter.  I'm looking into rescue organizations now.

I could BUY one but I'd have to get a part-time job!  They are EXPENSIVE!!

HA!  Same.  I want a Lykoi cat but so not in my budget.  

I don't see that family as pet people.  That is what  concerned me about seeing that little dog.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

HA!  Same.  I want a Lykoi cat but so not in my budget.  

I don't see that family as pet people.  That is what  concerned me about seeing that little dog.

Lykoi cats are beautiful!!!! 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Lykoi cats are beautiful!!!! 

Another fan!!!  Aren't they?  Their faces have such deep expressions.

I hope the family has been properly trained on how to handle the dog and I hope it is not just an accessory.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Another fan!!!  Aren't they?  Their faces have such deep expressions.

I hope the family has been properly trained on how to handle the dog and I hope it is not just an accessory.

I love me some werewolf kitties 😁full moon lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Sutton walking in on Crystal naked was no worse than Kathy walking in on Sutton naked.  The only difference was that Kathy kept going in even after Sutton told her twice that she was naked, and Kathy didn't leave or care in the least that she had walked in on Sutton naked.   The other difference is that it was never brought up again, much less turned into a multi-episode dead horse flogging.

In any case, all I can say is that I'd rather be friends with Sutton than with Crystal.  To cheer you up, Sutton picks you up in her Bentley convertible and whisks you to a private day at the spa which she’s rented out for just the two of you.  Then she gives you a goody bag filled with tasty treats to take home.   Who doesn’t like English toffee?   And fancy champagne! 

Dorit looked nothing like herself when the artists were hanging that painting of her.  Without make-up and hair do, she looked like a different person.  At first I had no idea if that was her.

Edited by izabella
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
On 7/4/2021 at 10:11 AM, HelloOutThere said:

Personally I think it’s a cold dose of reality. Erika is like a wicked witch whose powers have been taken away. No more Lambo, no more husband (in that order of priority, of course), nobody to subsidize and bankroll her “career.” She is not guaranteed a Sutton-style settlement; in fact quite the opposite with all the accusations about hiding money, etc. 

I think Erika feels closer than ever to her roots as a broke cocktail waitress and realizes that she no longer has a leg to stand on as Scary Ice Queen. She also needs a sympathetic audience for her version of events. 

So yes, she’s nicer and more chatty, but it’s because of circumstances. If she still had the Lambo she’d still be the same humorless CUNext Tuesday as always. Maybe Erika Jayne’s next song can be a sexualized take on “Humble Pie” 🥧 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

i've never liked erica  and i'm amused by her situation now especially with the way she treated lvp. i can only imagine what lvp is thinking..

i just feel for  the families tom and erica fleezed 

• Love 13
On 7/8/2021 at 1:59 PM, Natalie68 said:

I don't know about anyone else but I find her starfuckery extremely pathetic. Like grossly pathetic.  And again, using someone else for her storyline.  What's going on in LISA'S life?  Other than her hair looking like total shit this year.  I really want to chop that long and fried back of her hair off.  And seriously, I know it is petty, but that hairstyle has to go.  Better yet, take Rinna and her kid off the show.  

My take on Crystal/Sutton.  I think Crystal was rattled at the time of the barging in.  Most likely wondering if her naked ass going to be seen by camera folks and all of production.  If she felt violated that is her word.  Sutton's discomfort with that word is  not Crystal's problem.  It is Sutton's problem to get over.  It is the height of entitlement to insist someone change their description of THEIR feelings for YOUR feelings.  Fuck that.  I also can see her wondering if Sutton is being serious with her overreaction and laughing.  Or being so uncomfortable that she laughs.  Sutton has lost her goddam mind. I went into this season team Sutton.  Now I want Sutton to get a grip.  She is also entitled to her feelings but she isn't handling situations well.  

Erika, keep flashing your goods.  Someone is taking inventory.

I’m not really watching this season….who’s hair are you talking about?