Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by TexasGal,

Do not post anything about Erika, Tom, her marriage or divorce unless it has been discussed on this show.  If you learned about it elsewhere, take it to her thread or the media thread.

• Start Topic

Scott Disick will never break up with Rinna’s daughter as long as he’s getting all this free publicity.  He may have more kids with some other woman, but, he’ll won’t break up with Rinna’s daughter.  The man’s an attention whore.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Scott Disick will never break up with Rinna’s daughter as long as he’s getting all this free publicity.  He may have more kids with some other woman, but, he’ll won’t break up with Rinna’s daughter.  The man’s an attention whore.

He had no trouble breaking up with Sophie Richie and they got much more attention. When she hits 21 he will most likely move on to the next 19 year old. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

You know, this episode had SOME of what I watch for.  GREAT CHRISTMAS STORE!  GREAT SPA!  That last joint they were.... was that a HOTEL??

Whatever it was... GREAT!!

Then there was the REST of it.  The whole Erika as VICTIM of Tom the old horrible MAN, Girardi..... So strange. 

Rinna not going in hard and fast on Erika like she did Denise.... So strange.

Portia's reaction to her sister's return home.... So sweet.

Garcelle with her boys, eating dinner.... So sweet.

WHAT AM I TO DO??

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, GussieK said:

Scott has a nickname Lord Disick. I think he gave it to himself. I’m embarrassed I know this. 

Thanks. So Lisa knew more about him than “this guy named Scott,” of course…they’re all such liars on this show, lol 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

He had no trouble breaking up with Sophie Richie and they got much more attention. When she hits 21 he will most likely move on to the next 19 year old.  Fame whore. Fixed it for ya!

• LOL 10
(edited)
6 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

When she hits 21 he will most likely move on to the next 19 year old.  Fame whore. Fixed it for ya!

Nah it will most likely be another 18/19 year old who is also a famewhore dating someone significantly younger than him is part of his pattern after Kourtney.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

When Erika said she ate meat, meat, and more meat, I scolded myself for having a dirty mind. I felt way more shame when I found out Rinna's mind went exactly where mine went!

Why was it necessary to tell us she ate meat three times a day?  Is she getting ready to eat bologna sandwiches?   ( in jail).

• LOL 8
9 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Nah it will most likely be another 18/19 year old who is also a famewhore dating someone significantly younger than him is part of his pattern after Kourtney.

Makes me wonder about him.  (Haven’t watched this episode yet.)  Do women his age catch on to something about him???

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Makes me wonder about him.  (Haven’t watched this episode yet.)  Do women his age catch on to something about him???

They like the smell of play-dough!! Especially PURPLE!!

• LOL 2
57 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Unpopular opinion coming up - Portia REALLY overacted.  My kids were very close & loved each other as much as Kyle’s do but none of them ever reacted to seeing their sibling come home from college by crying hysterically the way she was.  She doesn’t seem to know how to be subtle in her responses. Also, all that spoiling her when she was younger has come back to bite them in the butt; her sisters never seemed as snotty as she does.

You are right.  I thought somebody died.  I didn’t know what happened.

• Love 18
(edited)
43 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Why does Dorit have a portrait of herself as Dorit Kahlo? 

I told my stud muffin I want a portrait like Dorito in the hallway.  He said o.k., when you look twenty again, my lovey pumpkin face, sweetie pie.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • LOL 21

Can you all help me out- did we know Dorit got another dog (Winnie)? Did I block this information out? Does she still have Winnie? Has anyone done a welfare check on Winnie?

If she does still have Winnie, I hope she does something like chew up tragic items in Dorit’s closet… 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

so she makes him the bad guy for funding her whole career but not making it to Broadway? Give me a fucking break 

He may be a felonious cretin but he does have some standards…..

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

An age gap like Erika's and Tom's may be larger, but I am more disturbed by Amelia's and Scott's relationship. A father of three approaching 40 has no business dating someone whose brain isn't fully formed yet.  

Agreed and I'll go one further - they really have no business being "friends" either.

Erika's really laying it on thick with the whole "Tom's so mean and I just can't LIVE LIKE THAT anymore!"  That flashback where they showed him shushing her while he talked to LVP was years ago; if she chose to live with being treated like that for the financial perks then it's no wonder she learned how to hide all emotions, but she had lots of time to leave before now.

Dorit is right when she said hanging portraits of yourself is vain (I forget the word she used) but actually IMO it's having giant portraits MADE of yourself that indicates the real problem 😄. Once you've gone that far you're not going to hide it in the closet!

I thought Kyle looked the best at her dinner party.  Garcelle's tacky nipple buttons won second place for worst dressed, because nothing could beat Sutton's hideous outfit!  I guess the giant bow was to keep her from being mistaken for a server at the hotel 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

What is it with these women?  Why can’t any of them let it go?  They have loving families, fame, wealth, lovely homes, great cars, fantastic vacations, stylists, handbags, shoes, jewelry, expensive clothing, unlimited plastic surgery….the list goes on.  Yet the only thing that brings them joy or pumps their self worth is pot stirring and rehashing petty grievances?  The crap they hyper focus on and dredge up over and over again wouldn’t ever register as a blip on my radar fifteen minutes after the occurrence. But these people are still regurgitating their already chewed cud days and weeks and months later. 

Sutton, I want to defend you. I want to keep liking your quirky, sweet, ditzy persona. But, girl you are making it difficult.  Take a Xanax or borrow some of Kyle’s TLC vag oils, and calm down around Crystal.

Rinna is soooooo thirsty for her daughters (therefore, herself) to be Kartrashian famous.  I can’t stand that family, but I will admit they figured out how to capitalize/manipulate whatever opportunities came their way.  I don’t get why any of Kris’s kids are cultural phenomena, probably because I am old. However, Rinna’s daughters just don’t seem to have that same “It” factor.  But, if leaking or selling sex tapes launched the career of the Kartrashian Klan, I guess Rinna thinks her teenager dating a 37 yr old creepy asshole is a stepping stone to the fame she craves.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

It’s difficult to describe Scott.....I’ll just say that it’s not good.  You can see his thread over on the forum for Keeping Up With Kardassians.  Lots of talk about him and Lisa’s daughter, photos, etc.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Kathy Hilton being the voice of reason, who’d have thought it. 
Dorito: I’m not English!

Kathy: whatever. Lol!

In that scene, I think Kathy totally forgot Dorit's name, well, forgot how to pronounce it, and opted for "english girl".   Hahaha.  For some reason I think she's having a hard time staying on script with Dorit and her name.  She's mispronounced it before and Kyle corrected her, and in this scene, she provided Kathy with her name soon after the she realized Kathy couldn't remember.  I love it though.  I like to think, Dorit knows too and has to act like she doesn't.  Too funny. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Notice Crystal wasn’t going into this with Sutton on her mind at all … Sutton walks in with Crystal on hers and a chip still on her shoulder…. Who won’t let the mouse go now?

I’m going to respectfully disagree. Crystal has an eating disorder and body issues, she has said this repeatedly. Sutton knocked on the door and heard “come in”. As per Crystal, it was she who threw herself to the floor because she was undressing.  To say she was violated and tell the other women Sutton was weird was really unnecessary and hurtful. I wouldn’t let it go. 
Interesting how Dorit recalls how Crystal first relayed the incident and how she is changing her story now.

Sutton did make an awful first expression and it’s clear she has some outdated beliefs regarding white privilege etc but I don’t think she purposefully went to Crystal’s room to harm her in any way.

And while I’m here…I must say I was stunned to see Crystal’s cousins cooking for the group of women but not being invited to join in the meal. I thought they were being treated,by Crystal, as catering staff.

• Love 23
37 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I’m going to respectfully disagree. Crystal has an eating disorder and body issues, she has said this repeatedly. Sutton knocked on the door and heard “come in”. As per Crystal, it was she who threw herself to the floor because she was undressing.  To say she was violated and tell the other women Sutton was weird was really unnecessary and hurtful. I wouldn’t let it go. 
Interesting how Dorit recalls how Crystal first relayed the incident and how she is changing her story now.

Crystal isn't really changing her story, though. Crystal, for the most part, has been careful to share what happened and how she felt.  It's the other women who are conflating how she felt and what she's saying Sutton did.  Her first weekend with Sutton was a disaster.  Sutton interrupted her talking to Kyle about race, got defensive, blamed her for trying to inform her about the prank more than the people actually doing the prank, made both private conversations they had more about what she had experienced and was walked in on naked even though she hadn't asked her to walk in.

Crystal experienced Sutton without the context that these other women have.  She already said that she didn't feel safe around Sutton that weekend and she felt violated in the moment.  With some time, distance and the testimonies of the other women, she decided to take them and Sutton at their word that Sutton was trying to be nice.  

She can realize and believe that in retrospect and still have felt violated in that moment.  

When Sutton and Crystal had their private conversation and mutually agreed not to let it go, Crystal let it go.  It was Sutton who kept bringing it up when they rejoined the other women and tried to make Crystal explain herself.  And when Crystal said that she was choosing to believe Sutton, Sutton said she didn't believe her in the talking head and mocked her in front of the group.  Again, this week, it wasn't Crystal who brought it up.  And when she tried to speak up to put it behind them again, none of the other women let her speak. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
(edited)

I haven’t read any other comments yet—not even finished with the ep—but I have to say, Sutton’s bow is totally on the level with Phoebe’s “supporting Christmas” bow!

31ADF482-2913-4693-AC98-6EA34C60B398.jpeg

ETA:  That or, 

62195165-6D67-462B-A2FF-45509BE2E6DB.png

Edited by Miss Bones
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
(edited)

They went there. Again.   :eyeroll:

Anyone surprised when Erika said any prospective dates needed to provide a financial report? No? Bueller? OK.             

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6
(edited)
12 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Notice Crystal wasn’t going into this with Sutton on her mind at all … Sutton walks in with Crystal on hers and a chip still on her shoulder…. Who won’t let the mouse go now?

And in the lack of self-awareness vein, Sutton claims that Crystal just needs to get a sense of humor because she hasn't seen it once. Yet this is the woman who had a meltdown over a silly dinner gag because she wasn't let in on the joke and convinced herself everyone was talking about her. Crystal wasn't let in on the gag and rather than throw a hissy fit about it, she just figured out what was happening and happily played along. 

The women all jumping to Sutton's side was annoying. Yes, Garcelle is right that in the current social climate, words are particularly powerful. And yes, to some, if they heard someone violated a person, their minds would jump to something sexual. That said, Crystal is entitled to feel how she felt. It doesn't matter that Sutton didn't have bad intentions. She didn't say Sutton did.

Her point is that in that moment, she personally felt violated.  And for the ladies to basically judge her for her feelings is ridiculous. But I give her props for calmly holding her ground and being, "nope, I said what I said and I'm not taking it back,"

But more importantly, dear god these women do beat a dead horse to death on this show. This damn conversation has been happening for multiple episodes. Let's move on already. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 19

It's worse than "nakedgate" it's -dun dun DUN- "VIOLATEGATE" brought to us by the shit stirring, love child of production, Kyle Richards.  I'm not sure who is worse, Kyle or Rinna, but they both play the shit stirring role for production.  Crystal stands by her interpretation of the word and everybody else Sutton stands by hers.  Boring AF.  I am kind of wondering why Kyle seems to be all up Sutton's ass all of a sudden.  There for a while I didn't think Kyle really even liked Sutton.  It seems very fake to me.

Sutton's bow was bad, very bad.  Odd how Sutton wears outlandish clothes, and then makes fun of herself for how she looks.  Things that make you go, hmmmmm.

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, BusyOctober said:

However, Rinna’s daughters just don’t seem to have that same “It” factor.

This so much. They tried the modeling route but that's a freaking bust, especially when you consider how huge Gigi and Bella became. A fact that I know eats at Rinna, especially since she fucked up that connection with Yolanda with her need to be the producer's puppet/shit stirrer. 

eta: Unpopular opinion but I don't get the Kathy love. I find her equal parts awkward and also kind of rude and dismissive. And I believe she hides the latter at times behind the seeming kooky/awkwardness. I don't know, there's just something about her that bugs for me and I'll be fine if she never becomes a full regular. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 17
26 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

eta: Unpopular opinion but I don't get the Kathy love. I find her equal parts awkward and also kind of rude and dismissive. And I believe she hides the latter at times behind the seeming kooky/awkwardness. I don't know, there's just something about her that bugs for me and I'll be fine if she never becomes a full regular. 

Not unpopular with me!  I still can't stand her 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I can't with Sutton. If Crystal says she felt violated, no amount of poor, weak Sutton's high dudgeon is going to change how Crystal felt. 

I just can't stand the "well, that's not how I would have reacted to this event, therefore you have no right to react" excuse that most of the women were offering there. Just because that isn't how you would have reacted, Sutton, Garcelle, etc. doesn't mean that Crystal is lying about how she felt. 

That being said, the horse is truly dead and they should all stop beating it.

• Love 13
(edited)
20 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Rinna is soooooo thirsty for her daughters (therefore, herself) to be Kartrashian famous.  I can’t stand that family, but I will admit they figured out how to capitalize/manipulate whatever opportunities came their way.  I don’t get why any of Kris’s kids are cultural phenomena, probably because I am old. However, Rinna’s daughters just don’t seem to have that same “It” factor.  But, if leaking or selling sex tapes launched the career of the Kartrashian Klan, I guess Rinna thinks her teenager dating a 37 yr old creepy asshole is a stepping stone to the fame she craves.

I never thought the Kardashians would be such a sensation, but I do get their appeal to a degree. Kim was a naturally gorgeous girl in a way that's not typical in Hollywood. Her exotic face and more curvaceous body stood out, whether they're one's personal taste or not. Her sisters, Khloe in particular, can be pretty funny. The mom is a hustler like Rinna, but I think she's known to be a nice woman. They're also a much bigger family with lots of random connections and a lot of drama. Robert Sr. was the famous lawyer who defended OJ. There was a famous Olympic athlete in the fam. Rinna's daughters are pretty, but there's nothing about them that is particularly unique as far as Hollywood kids. Their parents are the most interesting thing about them. Kim's butt alone fascinated people. lol If Rinna's kids genuinely want to model or act, I understand being supportive. I just hope she's not being really pushy and doesn't think just anyone can become the next Kardashians or Hadids. Sometimes nepotism only gets your foot in the door. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 14
(edited)
4 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Unpopular opinion coming up - Portia REALLY overacted.  My kids were very close & loved each other as much as Kyle’s do but none of them ever reacted to seeing their sibling come home from college by crying hysterically the way she was.  She doesn’t seem to know how to be subtle in her responses. Also, all that spoiling her when she was younger has come back to bite them in the butt; her sisters never seemed as snotty as she does.

I like Kyle's other daughters, but have never been able to stomach Portia. There is a reason why we only saw Kyle take Portia on the rounds a couple of times when she decided she wanted to act. The kid is obnoxious and totally overacts. 

Speaking of kids, I thought it was odd that Crystal said that her 5 year old daughter calls for her to come after she has "gone potty". First of all, it seems like a term that should have been discontinued after the kid was potty trained, presumably a couple of years earlier. And why does a 5 year old need help? Would she expect a teacher to help her kid if the kid was in school? Strange. Also, did anyone else think that Crystal has much more chemistry with her kick box instructor than she does her husband?

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 16

Regarding Portia overreacting, as emotional as her mama is, I'm not surprised! lol I remember Sophia really freaking out getting her ears pierced. I think the girls got their love of family from Kyle but perhaps also a bit of her dramatics. I don't think it's a big deal though. They all seem like sweet kids imo. Kyle and Mauricio are great parents. You can tell how much they genuinely love their children, whom they raised well. They go to school, get jobs, and stay out of trouble. The same cannot be said for many of their peers in Hollywood. Sometimes on these shows, it's like the kids kind of come out as props or seem uncomfortable. The loving mommy stuff can come across forced. The one big happy family is very organic with the Umanskys. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

Crystal isn't really changing her story, though. Crystal, for the most part, has been careful to share what happened and how she felt.  It's the other women who are conflating how she felt and what she's saying Sutton did.  Her first weekend with Sutton was a disaster.  Sutton interrupted her talking to Kyle about race, got defensive, blamed her for trying to inform her about the prank more than the people actually doing the prank, made both private conversations they had more about what she had experienced and was walked in on naked even though she hadn't asked her to walk in.

Crystal experienced Sutton without the context that these other women have.  She already said that she didn't feel safe around Sutton that weekend and she felt violated in the moment.  With some time, distance and the testimonies of the other women, she decided to take them and Sutton at their word that Sutton was trying to be nice.  

She can realize and believe that in retrospect and still have felt violated in that moment.  

When Sutton and Crystal had their private conversation and mutually agreed not to let it go, Crystal let it go.  It was Sutton who kept bringing it up when they rejoined the other women and tried to make Crystal explain herself.  And when Crystal said that she was choosing to believe Sutton, Sutton said she didn't believe her in the talking head and mocked her in front of the group.  Again, this week, it wasn't Crystal who brought it up.  And when she tried to speak up to put it behind them again, none of the other women let her speak. 

This was perfectly summarized.  From Crystal's vantage point, someone she wasn't on good terms with barged into her room, saw her naked and made a weird comment about it.  From Sutton's vantage point (based on what she says; I don't know if I believe she heard "come in"), she was trying to be nice by taking Crystal the coat and said something awkward because it was an awkward moment.  A person's intentions don't minimize the impact of their actions.  Whether or not Sutton intended to make Crystal feel violated, that's what she did.  I never took the term "violated" to reference anything besides Crystal's privacy.  Sutton and the rest of the cast were being very dismissive of Crystal's feelings and coddling Sutton which annoyed me.  They both are entitled to their opinions and feelings, but it was Sutton's actions that caused all of this.

• Love 21
(edited)

This topic DOES need to be retired both on the show and here, BUT…

What does Crystal want Sutton to do regarding naked-gate? It seems like an unfortunate accident, which made Crystal feel bad and now Sutton has been punished for it. I keep putting myself in Sutton’s place and I would be embarrassed that it happened and then mortified that it keeps being brought up. She should have waited for a “come in,” but it could happen to anyone.

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
typo
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

This so much. They tried the modeling route but that's a freaking bust, especially when you consider how huge Gigi and Bella became. A fact that I know eats at Rinna, especially since she fucked up that connection with Yolanda with her need to be the producer's puppet/shit stirrer. 

There does seem to be an outpour of Kathy love but it doesn't sit right with me that "raised" people like Conrad III who called employees on a plane "peasants", said he can have their jobs ended and threatened to kill someone and Paris who has said racial slurs and homophobic comments.

8 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

This topic DOES need to be retired both on the show snd here, BUT…

What does Crystal want Sutton to do regarding naked-gate? It seems like an unfortunate accident, which made Crystal feel bad and now Sutton has been punished for it. I keep putting myself in Sutton’s place and I would be embarrassed that it happened and then mortified that it keeps being brought up. She should have waited for a “come in,” but it could happen to anyone.

Crystal didn't bring it up so I don't think she wants Sutton to do anything.  

• Love 10
(edited)

I really like all the eye candy of the women's outfits in the last scene.

Garcelle's caramel outfit,
Kyle's turtleneck and tweed, 
Crystal's white dress.

Really nice!

Rinna sounds like such a starfucker being so obsessed with Scott Disick.

I don't understand why Garcelle is riding so hard for Sutton in this conflict.  And why do all the women have to contribute their own subjective opinions that they love people walking in on them naked.  It's not relevant.  And now Sutton's threatening Crystal.  And now Sutton is saying she walks in on people because she was in the process of moving LOL.

This is disgusting everyone's coming together to defend Sutton.  Why can't it just be a conflict between the two of them.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I said to the tv (well, tablet) "Geez - drama princess much?" while all that nonsense was going on. 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

It seems like they got the memo. Time to turn on Crystal and deflect attention away from Erika's problems. I wonder if Kyle realizes how awful she looks leading the charge against the new woman? Kyle who suggested to Sutton that she apologize to Crystal after she told Crystal not to speak about racial stereotypes. And Garcelle who went to lunch with Crystal and seems to form a bond with Crystal now kissing up to Sutton. . Even Dorit chiming in with Crystal has changed her story.  They are all so transparent. 

• Love 5