Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by TexasGal,

Do not post anything about Erika, Tom, her marriage or divorce unless it has been discussed on this show.  If you learned about it elsewhere, take it to her thread or the media thread.

• Start Topic

With rumors swirling about her divorce, Erika reveals new details about why she left her husband. A group outing on the town goes up in flames when Kathy unintentionally reignites a dying spark. Meanwhile, Lisa Rinna confronts tabloid rumors of her own, Dorit adds a special piece of art to her collection, and Garcelle’s son has strong thoughts about her love life.

Airdate: 06/30/2021

Please limit your discussion to events that occur in this episode.  Real time events are spoilers and belong in the media or individual housewife threads. 

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

so she makes him the bad guy for funding her whole career but not making it to Broadway? Give me a fucking break 

Erica attended a dumpling party last night with Chrystal, today with Sutton she is having a dumping on Tom party.

• LOL 16
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Erika still playing the victim, oh Tom was so mean. Cry me a river, I think she’s lying about everything. 

I think so too.  I’ve never heard her talk about her marriage before, good or bad.  She was always tight lipped.  Think she’s playing the role too much over the top.  It’s too obvious.  She is actually too nice, and there’s Rinna slopping it all up like she feels so sorry for her.  What a bunch of phonies.  Erika’s makeup is too much for the daytime too.  Overdoing it.

• Love 24
8 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

An age gap like Erika's and Tom's may be larger, but I am more disturbed by Amelia's and Scott's relationship. A father of three approaching 40 has no business dating someone whose brain isn't fully formed yet.  

True - I think of him as Pervy Scott now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
Just now, nexxie said:

Rinna will probably never refer to Scott without saying his last name, just so everyone knows her kid is hooking up with a big reality “star.” 🤮

Oh Lordy 😂 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, GussieK said:

I am very touched watching Kyle’s daughters!  They’re like real people. 

11 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Kyle may have faults, but that family unit is awesome

3 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I've always applauded Kyle as a mother. That woman loves the heck out of her children, and it's so sweet how much they all love one another. 

Ditto times three.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

For once they are all having a fun dinner with everyone laughing,  having a good time, and Kyle has to ruin it by bringing up the whole violated subject.  

Kyle, everything was so nice…

Is this going to be the Pantygate, puppygate all season long.

I was really enjoying their get together until that.

• Love 13

So how many episodes are we going to hear about the Crystal/Sutton tiff? This seems to be this season's  pantygate, puppygate and Denise/Brandygate. Get one thing that happened and beat it to death.  Jesus Kathy Hilton is the voice of reason. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

Did Crystal say she felt violated? Or did she say that Sutton violated her? Crystal is entitled to feel violated. And Sutton can shut the hell up about her reputation.  Why didn't Crystal say even if she had to scream over the shrinking violet known as Sutton, " I did not say that you violated me."  If she said that Sutton violated her I withdraw my comment. 

• Love 9

So Sutton is clearly not ready to let it go. First with "jokes" and then anger after KYLE, not Crystal, brings it up again.

Crystal was like, what? I thought we were done. 

Not feeling the ladies trying to modulate how Crystal should have felt based on their friendship with Sutton. That's not your place and really demeaning. 

• Love 16

Maybe Tamra of OC fame should hold a master class on stirring the pot and doing it effortlessly because Kyle needs the lessons.

Little Portia is a mini Kyle.

Sutton and Crystal are both neurotic grudge holders..which is why they get along so well.

Rinna...momager wannabe.  Sadly neither daughter inherited their parents talent.

• Love 10