Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by TexasGal,

Do not post anything about Erika, Tom, her marriage or divorce unless it has been discussed on this show.  If you learned about it elsewhere, take it to her thread or the media thread.

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Interesting that Crystal asked her housekeeper if she could have a brownie.  Then said "I don't ever  eat."  Then when the housekeeper looked confused she said, "Well, that's a lie, I eat too much."  

Is that a remnant of her eating disorder or is she trying to sell the "is she or isn't she recovered..."?

I find Crystal’s food behavior triggering and I don’t have an eating disorder, other than being a woman who grew up in the fat phobic 80s and 90s. She is not over whatever it is she thinks is behind her. Her behavior is not the behavior of someone that’s recovered, and honestly it’s not something I judge her personally for but I’m pissed the show is showing it. Between her, and Rinna, Amelia and sometimes Kyle, it’s noticeable that the discussion isn’t actually healthy. 

I agree with Kyle's comparison to the public bathroom. It was an accident. It’s embarrassing, awkward,  and yeah maybe violating. But one can feel violated even if someone didn’t intend to violate you, so I kind of agree with Crystal and Sutton needs to let it go. 

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, albarino said:

Kind of like a very expensive ice pack?

No, not really.  

1 HOUR AGO,  SEMICHARMEDLIFE SAID:

"But an expensive ice pack over most of the body. As someone who has had 10 major orthopedic surgeries in 12 years and rheumatoid arthritis since I was 13 (I am 56), I like the concept of freezing my whole body for 1 minute."

I think we agree?  You sound like I am wrong so please accept my apologies.   

I’m confused, but absolutely no apologies needed from me.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Door County Cherry said:

Why is Garcelle on Bumble?  (Or whatever she's on?)  Why not Raya?  Isn't that the dating app for famous people?

The dating coach is ridiculous.  She's knocking the fantasy of romcoms but puts her client on a site no one will believe she's on?  

1 hour ago, MrsWitter said:

I wondered the same thing and then I thought maybe Bumble paid for the product placement/promotion on RHOBH?

Yeah or something like that.  Garcelle's not on the regular person's dating app 🙄

• Love 4

Crystal was right about the literal definition of the word she chose, but it still has other implications when deployed in our current environment. Someone willing to rattle off definitions should be smart enough to know that.

That said, I'd like more of the fun talk about the media and less about what's apparently the only moment they delivered that's worth airtime. I need fun shows, this is getting tedious. I'm trying to pretend it's just because of how tense and uncertain things were in general at that time. 

• Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

Why is Garcelle on Bumble?  (Or whatever she's on?)  Why not Raya?  Isn't that the dating app for famous people?

The dating coach is ridiculous.  She's knocking the fantasy of romcoms but puts her client on a site no one will believe she's on?  

lol We're all already suspicious of people as good-looking as Garcelle when they're on apps. Hot people are on them like everybody else, but catfishing is a legit concern. On top of being drop dead gorgeous, she's rich and famous. What's her ass doing on Bumble? I'd also expect her to get on Raya or something. I wonder if she got paid by Bumble too. 

56 minutes ago, phoenix780 said:

Crystal was right about the literal definition of the word she chose, but it still has other implications when deployed in our current environment. Someone willing to rattle off definitions should be smart enough to know that.

That said, I'd like more of the fun talk about the media and less about what's apparently the only moment they delivered that's worth airtime. I need fun shows, this is getting tedious. I'm trying to pretend it's just because of how tense and uncertain things were in general at that time. 

Crystal also used the word creepy. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, chlban said:

Agree. I also want to know who the hell gave dog dumper Dorit another dog. Bitch should have been blacklisted but I am sure she didn't rescue.

That cute doggie definitely came from a breeder.

• Love 5

Did Erika go out and buy herself a big ole pair of Rinna lips? I don't recall them being that inflated before. And she really should tone down the makeup.

The pajamas have been mentioned, but I rolled my eyes at Rinna's mask with the gigantic red lips. She'll do anything to get attention. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, ladle said:

Maybe I'm just starved for TV content, but I'm kind of enjoying just watching them sit around and chat, with Rinna exposing her own starfuckery and Kathy referring to Dorit as "English." Minus Coatgate and whatever dumb manufactured drama was happening with Kyle/Dorit, it's kind of like a callback to a simpler era of reality TV.  

I don’t even entirely hate petty fights. Better than some of the ugliness sometimes brought out. And the glorious first season basically had Camille going on about Kyle supposedly slighting her. (Is Kelsey going to be there? became’no one’s interested in you if Kelsey isn’t there). And we got the Dinner from Hell out of Camille flogging that horse. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, lizajane said:

Did Erika go out and buy herself a big ole pair of Rinna lips? I don't recall them being that inflated before. And she really should tone down the makeup.

The pajamas have been mentioned, but I rolled my eyes at Rinna's mask with the gigantic red lips. She'll do anything to get attention. 

Too funny.  I’m having a ball tonight with these comments.  After watching N.y., this is a picnic.  The big lips are getting out of hand.  Between Erika’s lips and eyebrows, what’s next?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, goofygirl said:

There is nothing wrong with wanting a specific breed that you may not be able to find at a rescue, I would not be able to find my Cornish Rex kitties from a rescue, I have a reputable breeder who breeds carefully and raises as members of her own family.

• Love 13

I don't think the comments are about breeders.

More about Dorit, who adopted a dog and then unadopted a dog, turned around and adopted a different dog, supposedly brought in 8 different trainers, including Oprah's dog trainer, the puppy nipped PK in the nose, she gave it to a wonderful friend, who was actually PK's co worker, who then had to take it to a shelter because her mom got sick.

I think THAT'S what pisses people off......that someone thought Dorit was responsible enough to give her a shot at dumping yet another dog.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, lawrbk said:

I don’t even entirely hate petty fights. Better than some of the ugliness sometimes brought out. And the glorious first season basically had Camille going on about Kyle supposedly slighting her. (Is Kelsey going to be there? became’no one’s interested in you if Kelsey isn’t there). And we got the Dinner from Hell out of Camille flogging that horse. 

I think that, early on, the petty fights could be entertaining! Maybe they were all scripted but they seemed more organic. The Dinner from Hell was epic. Now it’s like the women will seize on any small thing for the express purpose of creating a storyline and other cast members (Kyle) will keep dredging it up just to prolong the “conflict” across the season. It’s exhausting, and maybe I’m in the minority but I’d rather watch the women gossip than see that. 

• Love 15
18 hours ago, ladle said:

Why was Rinna wearing her jammies at the Christmas store?  Also LOL at her "not wanting to call attention to" her daughter dating Scott D-list. 

For most of during Covid pajamas were the go to outfits - in or out of the house. :-)

• LOL 4

Kyle has decreed that Crystal may not use the word "violated" to describe her feelings. Why? Because Kyle didn't feel violated in a completely different situation, so Crystal has no right to use that word. Obvi. 

It's like some of you aren't even trying to see it from Kyle's perspective!

;)

• LOL 15
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, goofygirl said:

There are tons of cute doggies, including purebreds, in rescue.

47 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I don't think the comments are about breeders.

More about Dorit, who adopted a dog and then unadopted a dog, turned around and adopted a different dog, supposedly brought in 8 different trainers, including Oprah's dog trainer, the puppy nipped PK in the nose, she gave it to a wonderful friend, who was actually PK's co worker, who then had to take it to a shelter because her mom got sick.

I think THAT'S what pisses people off......that someone thought Dorit was responsible enough to give her a shot at dumping yet another dog.

Exactly.

• Love 4
On 7/1/2021 at 6:06 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Re Erika - how many times are they going to show that one scene of Tom with LVP and Erika? I think that was the second time they've shown it, which indicates to me that they don't have a lot of footage of him being domineering. I mean, I don't doubt that he WAS the dominant partner in the relationship but you can't just keep showing one clip over and over as proof of his domination of Erika and expect the viewers to believe it. 

Thank you!  That's all I keep thinking.  I'm sure anyone could be made to look like an asshole if they show one snippet of them behaving less than perfectly over and over and over.  They have one clip and now Erica's word that he was an unloving, domineering creep after years of hearing what a beautiful marriage they had.  No doubt they are both horrible people but I'm not remotely buying what Erica's trying to peddle.

• Love 14
(edited)

I’m not trying to pretend that Sutton isn’t a mess, because she is most definitely a mess, but Crystal completely over dramatized ‘the incident’ and clearly presented it to the other woman on the trip home as if Sutton had intentionally done something ‘creepy’ and nefarious.

Sutton saw the opportunity to try and make peace with Crystal after an awkward interaction by returning the coat, and possibly having a chat. She knocked, thought she was told to come in, and probably felt more uncomfortable in the situation than Crystal did. She said something silly- because she was not expecting to find Crystal undressed- and backed out of the room. Something that they both should have laughed about has turned into a ridiculous mean girl scandal.

I’m quickly finding Crystal as unlikable and unnecessary as Leah.

Edited by rlc
  • Useful 1
  • Love 20

I certainly didn't want to cast dirt on breeders of any sort.  I want a miniature Australian Shepherd.  There aren't any at my local shelter.  I'm looking into rescue organizations now.

I could BUY one but I'd have to get a part-time job!  They are EXPENSIVE!!

• Love 5

This was more entertaining for me than the lecture I got watching the RHONY offering the other night. But this recent trend of flogging a dead horse (nakedgate) is boring. Surely it’s not just covid? I hope Orange County will be more fun than this. I only watch the three franchises.  NY and BH have been duds so far.
Still, I did kind of sit up straight in surprise at the footage of Rinna with actual food in her wide open mouth. So there’s that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, rlc said:

I’m not trying to pretend that Sutton isn’t a mess, because she is most definitely a mess, but Crystal completely over dramatized ‘the incident’ and clearly presented it to the other woman on the trip home as if Sutton had intentionally done some ‘creepy’ and nefarious.

Sutton saw the opportunity to try and make peace with Crystal after an awkward interaction by returning the coat, and possibly having a chat. She knocked, thought she was told to come in, and probably felt more uncomfortable in the situation than Crystal did. She said something silly- because she was not expecting to find Crystal undressed- and backed out of the room. Something that they both should have laughed about has turned into a ridiculous mean girl scandal.

That's exactly how I see it too, which is why I think Sutton has been trying to defend herself on it. 

• Love 12
(edited)
On 7/1/2021 at 9:37 AM, stcroix said:

BREAKING NEWS: Rinna pryed those big ole lips open wide enough to laugh and there were french fries in her mouth!!  She eats! 

But did you see her swallow?

Edit: adding an unpopular opinion: I loved Sutton's outfit! I loved the jeans (they looked like corduroy to me) and I loved the dress shirt and the bow. I think Sutton has a fun style.

Edited by Glama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
57 minutes ago, rlc said:

I’m quickly finding Crystal as unlikable and unnecessary as Leah.

ITA!  The problem I'm finding is that Crystal is using a very serious word like violated to describe this situation.  She was embarrassed, etc. sure but violated is being overused to the point where it will loose it's meaning.  So if someone else is actually violated, especially sexual, the word won't be as powerful and she or he won't be taken as seriously.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, nr65000 said:

Thank you!  That's all I keep thinking.  I'm sure anyone could be made to look like an asshole if they show one snippet of them behaving less than perfectly over and over and over.  They have one clip and now Erica's word that he was an unloving, domineering creep after years of hearing what a beautiful marriage they had.  No doubt they are both horrible people but I'm not remotely buying what Erica's trying to peddle.

I think that the problem is she's trying WAY too hard to paint Tom as the bad guy. When other divorces have happened on these shows, the women are usually a lot more ambivalent - heck, much as I don't like her, Teresa Giudice is less vitriolic over her ex-husband, and she went to jail because of him.  Ramona still speaks pretty highly of Mario despite him cheating on her.  

In other words, I'd believe Erika more if she weren't trying so hard to paint Tom in the worst light. 

8 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

ITA!  The problem I'm finding is that Crystal is using a very serious word like violated to describe this situation.  She was embarrassed, etc. sure but violated is being overused to the point where it will loose it's meaning.  So if someone else is actually violated, especially sexual, the word won't be as powerful and she or he won't be taken as seriously.

The problem with this is regardless of how you, Sutton, Garcelle, Kyle, or anyone here feels about the word "violated," Crystal felt the way she felt. No amount of telling her she was wrong to feel that way is going to change that she felt violated. Sutton's insistence that Crystal shouldn't feel the way she felt is, at this point, keeping this ultimately kind of small incident alive on the show. 

• Love 16
On 7/1/2021 at 6:46 AM, Lady of nod said:

Absolutely. And she was trained by the best. My mind kept going back to the ear piercing scene many seasons ago. Overreacting for attention is one of the lessons vile Kyle has taught them. 

Yet, as far as I have seen Kyle's other daughters are not overacting brats. I think Portia's behavior is a combination of her personality, and being extremely spoiled by her parents because she is the youngest (by several years) and the last.  

Portia has always been obnoxious. I remember a scene from when she was about 10 years old.  IIRC Kyle had to bring her breakfast up to her because she would not come downstairs to eat. Then Kyle carried her out of the bedroom. Tiny Kyle carrying 10 year old Portia was a ridiculous sight. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

I've never been able to understand the coat incident from its beginning.  If Crystal left her coat in the living room, why not leave it there?  Why did Sutton feel it necessary at that time of the night to bring it to Crystal's room?  Crystal certainly didn't need the coat in her room.  It wasn't as though it was left in a public area like a hotel lobby.  Fact is, the next time Crystal would have needed the coat would have been when leaving the house where the coat would have been in the living room.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Annifran said:

I've never been able to understand the coat incident from its beginning.  If Crystal left her coat in the living room, why not leave it there?  Why did Sutton feel it necessary at that time of the night to bring it to Crystal's room?  Crystal certainly didn't need the coat in her room.  It wasn't as though it was left in a public area like a hotel lobby.  Fact is, the next time Crystal would have needed the coat would have been when leaving the house where the coat would have been in the living room.  

Because Sutton got all "..because that's what girlfriends do!" about it. She was showing that she was a great person, despite being so terribly treated by Crystal, she'd rise above it and take her coat to her.

It was unnecessary and self serving.

Sutton had a number of ways she could have gone -- knock and sorry! close door. KNock and sorry! return coat to living room. Knock and sorry! leave coat hanging on door knob.

But instead she chose knock, barge in, make "cute" comment, that she thought was cute but came across as slightly disparaging and accusatory and yes, weird -- "I don't know what you're up to in here". 

The act was not about Crystal getting her coat -- it was about Sutton returning her coat.

But I also think the whole thing is stupid.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Yet, as far as I have seen Kyle's other daughters are not overacting brats. I think Portia's behavior is a combination of her personality, and being extremely spoiled by her parents because she is the youngest (by several years) and the last.  

Portia has always been obnoxious. I remember a scene from when she was about 10 years old.  IIRC Kyle had to bring her breakfast up to her because she would not come downstairs to eat. Then Kyle carried her out of the bedroom. Tiny Kyle carrying 10 year old Portia was a ridiculous sight. 

Didn't Kyle also put Portia's socks on for her too?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Jel said:

Because Sutton got all "..because that's what girlfriends do!" about it. She was showing that she was a great person, despite being so terribly treated by Crystal, she'd rise above it and take her coat to her.

Sutton had a number of ways she could have gone -- knock and sorry! close door. KNock and sorry! return coat to living room. Knock and sorry! leave coat hanging on door knob.

But instead she chose knock, barge in, make "cute" comment, that she thought was cute but came across as slightly disparaging and accusatory and yes, weird -- "I don't know what you're up to in here". 

The act was not about Crystal getting her coat -- it was about Sutton returning her coat.

I also think Sutton wanted to use the coat as an excuse to talk to Crystal and maybe smooth over things with her? Hopefully she will be asked this at the reunion because I do agree there was no reason for her to return the coat at that moment in time. It was bad timing all around.

Sutton herself has said how she is awkward, so doing what is expected in this situation was not likely to happen. As a socially awkward person I know this. I have done and said things that did not make sense at the time and then I will realize afterwards that I should have done differently(usually based on the facial expressions and/or replies to something I've said or done). 

• Love 10

Erika’s narrative is inconsistent. Last week she said that she had expected to hold Tom’s hand until the day he died. This week it’s that he has been so awful to her. I realize that she had already filed divorce papers when last week’s episode was filmed but why would she expect to hold his hand until the day he died if he had been so awful?

• Useful 4
  • Love 19
19 minutes ago, Jel said:

I agree!

I would add that they appeared they'd had a bunch of olcohol (TM Luann 😆 ), so her judgement wasn't probably the best right then.

It's a bit annoying that they're dismissing and parsing Crystal's words instead of understanding and validating that she indeed felt some type of way, no matter the word choice, about Sutton walking in on her while undressed. (And Crystal annoys me for dramatizing it for the rest of the ladies)

It's beyond stupid that they keep rehashing it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, Glama said:

Edit: adding an unpopular opinion: I loved Sutton's outfit! I loved the jeans (they looked like corduroy to me) and I loved the dress shirt and the bow. I think Sutton has a fun style.

I'm honestly glad to hear someone here say that because I could not understand how anyone thought that cater waiter outfit was okay even though there clearly was a market for it.     I think the biggest problem I have with Sutton's clothes is that they wear her instead of her wearing them.   I can barely see her because of the clothes.  

2 hours ago, janiema said:

Erika’s narrative is inconsistent. Last week she said that she had expected to hold Tom’s hand until the day he died. This week it’s that he has been so awful to her. I realize that she had already filed divorce papers when last week’s episode was filmed but why would she expect to hold his hand until the day he died if he had been so awful?

By "hold his hand until the day he died" she meant "hold his hand until the money ran out."  

Edited by Cosmocrush
spelling/autocorrect
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, nr65000 said:

I'm buying it - he humiliated her on this show in front of others twice - out of what, 10 appearances?  That's 20% 😄. Talking to what were supposed to be her friends on her show.  That being said - she also talked about how she gladly put up with it and everything was great, so that's what's changed now.

25 minutes ago, janiema said:

She was in it for the payoff, so apparently something has changed.  It's not how he talked to her or treated her because that is still the same; it's just not worth putting up with anymore.

• Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, lawrbk said:

Hahaha I miss that petty going back and forth!

"Don't be insecure Camille!" 

"I'm not insecure Kyle! Don't be jealous!"

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

That's exactly how I see it too, which is why I think Sutton has been trying to defend herself on it. 

But defend herself from what? Crystal isn't accusing her of anything at this point. Sutton just doesn't like that Crystal hasn't apologized for the way she described her own feelings. Sutton's already gotten all the other ladies to agree that she's the good guy, now she's threatening that she's gonna get mad if Crystal doesn't apologize for using the word she used to describe her own feelings.

2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

It seems  worse to me to link Crystal's using an accurate definition of the word to describe her feelings at being walked in on and--it seemed to her at the time--laughed at about it to actual accusations to assault one way or the other. Nobody thinks Sutton's been accused of sexual assault, nobody's accusing her of sexual assault. In fact, it's Sutton et. al who are the ones arguing that normal women should be more comfortable being accidentally seen naked by others, which supports rape culture far more than using the word violated to mean something other than intentional harassment. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 6/30/2021 at 9:14 PM, Caseysgirl said:

Unpopular opinion coming up - Portia REALLY overacted.  My kids were very close & loved each other as much as Kyle’s do but none of them ever reacted to seeing their sibling come home from college by crying hysterically the way she was.  She doesn’t seem to know how to be subtle in her responses. Also, all that spoiling her when she was younger has come back to bite them in the butt; her sisters never seemed as snotty as she does.

Move over and make space for me, @Caseysgirl, because I was feeling the same.  Loving your family is one thing but she was beyond hysterical.  That is NOT normal, and especially not from a 13 year old.  I found myself feeling sorry for Mauricio being in this family full of criers and overreactors.  I guess Portia will have a full-on breakdown when Sophia has to go back to school following the Christmas break?  

I love Garcelle.  

I didn't think I would like Kathy but her don't-give-a-fuck attitude is pretty damn funny.  

Mazel tov, Dorit!  Ha.

Shut up, Crystal.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Move over and make space for me, @Caseysgirl, because I was feeling the same.  Loving your family is one thing but she was beyond hysterical.  That is NOT normal, and especially not from a 13 year old.  I found myself feeling sorry for Mauricio being in this family full of criers and overreactors.  I guess Portia will have a full-on breakdown when Sophia has to go back to school following the Christmas break? 

I noticed that too but I figured it was producer manipulation.  Maybe they were telling this young lady to mug it up for the cameras and a 13 yr old's way of doing it is what we saw *shrug* 

28 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I didn't think I would like Kathy but her don't-give-a-fuck attitude is pretty damn funny.  

LOVED that too!  Her filing her nails and talking about getting acrylic nails while "listening" to Crystal was pretty funny and she obvs didn't give 2 flips as to where Dorit was born.  😆

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

But defend herself from what? Crystal isn't accusing her of anything at this point. Sutton just doesn't like that Crystal hasn't apologized for the way she described her own feelings. Sutton's already gotten all the other ladies to agree that she's the good guy, now she's threatening that she's gonna get mad if Crystal doesn't apologize for using the word she used to describe her own feelings.

Defending herself since she was called creepy and weird for something that was an accidental encounter.

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

LOVED that too!  Her filing her nails and talking about getting acrylic nails while "listening" to Crystal was pretty funny and she obvs didn't give 2 flips as to where Dorit was born.  😆

That scene was just great! She brought up getting acrylic nails and Crystal just had this blank stare. We need more Kathy and less Kyle!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Let Erika be bitter, she lost her $40K a month glam money. It has to be humiliating driving that disgraceful new Range Rover around?

I’ve never heard Erika talk so much in all the years she’s on.  She always looked so sullen.  Now, she’s in practically every scene, and Lisa has a new buddy to hang with.  She’s got to do something with those eyebrows tho.  She’s looking ugly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

Defending herself since she was called creepy and weird for something that was an accidental encounter.

She's not being called that now. Crystal's agreed that it was an accident and Sutton didn't do anything intentionally bad to her.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, sistermagpie said:

She's not being called that now. Crystal's agreed that it was an accident and Sutton didn't do anything intentionally bad to her.  

Crystal doesn't have to agree that it was an accident, it clearly was and she's known that all along yet she still continued to tell the others it was creepy and weird in most of the conversations she had with the other women. Wow that was a long sentence!  

• Love 9
Just now, MissFeatherbottom said:

Crystal doesn't have to agree that it was an accident, it clearly was and she's known that all along yet she still continued to tell the others it was creepy and weird in most of the conversations she had with the other women. Wow that was a long sentence!  

So what is Sutton defending herself over if Crystal doesn't even have to agree with her that it's an accident? She was mad that Crystal told the story as if Sutton was doing something creepy to her and now Crystal has gone on record saying that Sutton didn't do anything creepy, it was an accident. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Luckily they're both over it at this point. I honestly see both sides. 

Sutton was wrong to go into Crystal's room, but there was no malicious intent. 

Crystal was understandably very uncomfortable with someone she's not close to walking in on her completely naked.

Crystal feeling like her privacy wasn't respected and being embarrassed used strong words. We all tend to use harsh words when we feel we've been wronged. I think "violate, weird, creepy" were all harsh. Sutton is no peeping Tom, she's a harmless awkward lady. But I can understand Crystal making it clear just how vulnerable she felt. I also understand Sutton wanting to defend herself. When Sutton was walked in, she shouted she had no clothes on but didn't freak out. A lot of women are chill with other females. 

• Love 7
(edited)
13 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

So what is Sutton defending herself over if Crystal doesn't even have to agree with her that it's an accident? She was mad that Crystal told the story as if Sutton was doing something creepy to her and now Crystal has gone on record saying that Sutton didn't do anything creepy, it was an accident. 

I'm only speculating why Sutton would feel the need to defend herself. To me she was more mad because Crystal said she felt violated by her walking in the room and I'm not even going to argue that issue anymore as there is no point, we each have our own opinions on that. She has already put it out there that Sutton was creepy, and if I were in her shoes, I'd probably still want to defend myself on that and well for her, I think she is concerned about her "reputation." 

Edited by MissFeatherbottom
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

We all tend to use harsh words when we feel we've been wronged. I think "violate, weird, creepy" were all harsh. Sutton is no peeping Tom, she's a harmless awkward lady. But I can understand Crystal making it clear just how vulnerable she felt. I also understand Sutton wanting to defend herself. When Sutton was walked in, she shouted she had no clothes on but didn't freak out. A lot of women are chill with other females. 

I can totally understand Crystal being uncomfortable with being walked in on naked, but I really was surprised that she made a big deal about it being that she has kids. One thing I have learned as a parent is that I have no more privacy(I miss it!). Can't even use the bathroom b/c my daughter is like a shadow following me in there and asking what I'm doing (umm isn't it obvious??). And I have gotten used to being walked in on while changing clothes, even with me saying I am not dressed (with the door closed and sometimes locked but she can unlock the door using her fingernail). Can y'all tell I am bored today at work?? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

I'm only speculating why Sutton would feel the need to defend herself. To me she was more mad because Crystal said she felt violated by her walking in the room and I'm not even going to argue that issue anymore as there is no point, we each have our own opinions on that. She has already put it out there that Sutton was creepy, and if I were in her shoes, I'd probably still want to defend myself on that and well for her, I think she is concerned about her "reputation." 

I think this all goes back to last year. Brandi made those insinuations about getting it on with Denise. As we know, most of the others (with the exception of Garcelle and maybe Sutton) did not defend Denise at all. In fact they ran with it. They got blowback as a result of those actions so now they don’t want to be part of this when someone is labeled weird or accused of making someone else feel “violated”. That accounts for their defense of Sutton. Sutton does not want to be labeled as weird because she saw what happened to Denise. This is damage control one year late.

Crystal is clueless and inexperienced at Housewife maneuvers. I am still expecting to like her.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Glama said:

But did you see her swallow?

No I didn't actually see her swallow! 😂 That was a FULL mouth of fries, though, so she probably counted them as breakfast,lunch,dinner and a snack if she did!

I like Sutton's wacky style,too.  Her clothes look expensive and that's one of the reasons I tune in to watch this show-- whether I like the clothes or not.  And I like the fact she dresses herself and doesn't have a glam squad (ugh).  I'm old enough to remember when the stars dressed themselves for things like the Oscars.  It was more interesting to me to see their personal style (and their own odd or beautiful choices) than for someone to ask them,'' Who are you wearing?" and have them simper and say some designer name I have no clue of.  Who cares?  

• Love 8
(edited)
17 minutes ago, janiema said:

I think this all goes back to last year. Brandi made those insinuations about getting it on with Denise. As we know, most of the others (with the exception of Garcelle and maybe Sutton) did not defend Denise at all. In fact they ran with it. They got blowback as a result of those actions so now they don’t want to be part of this when someone is labeled weird or accused of making someone else feel “violated”. That accounts for their defense of Sutton. Sutton does not want to be labeled as weird because she saw what happened to Denise. This is damage control one year late.

Crystal is clueless and inexperienced at Housewife maneuvers. I am still expecting to like her.

I think you are right about all of this! 

I'm still warming up to Crystal too. I think she has adorable kids and a gorgeous home and well I love Lucy too!

Edited by MissFeatherbottom
  • Love 5