Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

not sure which thread to take this to, friends or joshia/lauren?? the swanson parents house has been for sale since march 10. same address as dwain's LLC is registered

Do you have a link, town name, or address?  I want to Zillow it. I remember that being a really nice house. 

4 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Do you have a link, town name, or address?  I want to Zillow it. I remember that being a really nice house. 

not allowed to put addresses here. but if you check AR voter records it is easy to find the address

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I’ll send it to you.

It was listed on March 10th and removed on the 16th, according to Trulia and Zillow. Other sites still show it for sale.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I’ll send it to you.

It was listed on March 10th and removed on the 16th, according to Trulia and Zillow. Other sites still show it for sale.

I found it but thanks for the offer. One site said pending so maybe it’s selling. 

The property taxes are so cheap I want to cry!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

It occurred to me the other day that the Howlers may really genuinely like Hilaria. She seems  (overly) interested in them, and (creepily) fond of them. They arguably received the least attention and affection from their parents -- J'chelle doesn't know who they are and JB seems to have a loathing of his male offspring in general. Hilaria loves them, and feeds them, and talks to them, and thinks they're interesting. It's a dorky picture of Justin, but who ever bothered to take a picture of Justin before?

• Useful 5
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

wzu7h2awq6u61.jpg

Are they recreating the miniature golf scene ? My mind is in the gutter, the first thing I thought when the picture popped up was Juddy was "approaching" Claire from behind. He looks deranged.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, whydoiwatch said:

Are they recreating the miniature golf scene ? My mind is in the gutter, the first thing I thought when the picture popped up was Juddy was "approaching" Claire from behind. He looks deranged.

I was wondering that too. He also looks like he is auditioning for the Joker or Jack Torrance. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Does anyone have context for why Hilaria posted it? Seems like it is part of a series of pictures, but I couldn't find it on her Instagram. Did she delete the post? It seems like a pic and not a screencap of a story. 

16 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Maybe this is their pregnancy announcement? 🤔

I assume it was the first picture taken the morning after their wedding night....Justin looks (certifiably) insanely thrilled and Claire is all, "um....so that's it?"

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 14
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Is the missing tooth guy a Spivey? 

jacob peters, i think he and Evan are "cousin emily's" brothers.

evan peters recently took a 2 wk photographer trip with duggar live in pal elijah kaneshiro. in a pandemic, they went to portland maine, niagara falls, times square, st louis arch, etc

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I assume it was the first picture taken the morning after their wedding night....Justin looks (certifiably) insanely thrilled and Claire is all, "um....so that's it?"

I’m sure that’s exactly how it went down.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

It's too soon for an announcement. They haven't even been married two months. We won't get an announcement before 3 months or the tv season starts.

I also think Claire isn't necessarily stupid. Young people love making dumb faces. 

• Love 5

Hilaria seems to overstep on social media. Her daughter is married to a Duggar now, so she's going to milk that for as long as possible.  Guess she doesn't realize she'll be old news to them rather quickly. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

What brand???

I think she means Justin drew the (pathetic) doodle, and then when they decided to get married/ brand a piece of wood, they used the doodle as the brand (i.e. the design to burn into the wood). But she phrased it weirdly, and the paragraph break wasn't necessary.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

It's really kind of sad -- they think it's both creative and artistic.

Well considering they're both immature and stunted, consider a 13 year old would think this was so awesome. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, cmr2014 said:

It's really kind of sad -- they think it's both creative and artistic.

It reminds me of the string art project Jinger gave to Jeremy....wonder what ever happened to that?

Since these kidults have had any and all creativity stamped out of them from birth, I suppose it's no wonder that when they make something comparable to a seventh-grade woodshop class, they think it's amazing.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

What brand???

Actually, a cattle brand. It's a western/cowboy/ranching thing. Not that they have any cattle that need branding, AFAIK.

I assume this was just a cute Texas-y thing they did for their wedding. Unlike a real brand used by owners of livestock; there's a process for registering your cattle brand in Texas (and in many other US states). Long ago in my so-called career, I interacted for awhile with the Colorado Brand Inspection Division, and saw a bit of how cattle branding works in that part of the agriculture business. As a result of that experience, I think (a) brand inspectors are folks I'd want in my corner in a fight and at my table at happy hour, and (b) Claritin are obviously all hat and no cattle with their little "brand" although I assume Daddy Spivey paid for someone to make them a branding iron. 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Useful 6
  • Love 6