Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, BigBingerBro said:

pp5a6r7xd0z61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I suspect they're somewhere in Dallas proper as there are three locations I was able to find. One of those locations is about 6 miles from my work.

ETA: Never mind, there is also a location in Fort Worth and a location in Southlake.

Edited by madpsych78
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, ms.o said:

Maybe its just this picture, but Justin and Claire have very similar nose, smile, and jawline.  

I agree. They could easily pass as brother and sister.

• Love 2

The person who did the floral arrangements, also did them for Claire’s parents for their wedding. She was also one of Hilary’s bridesmaids. Just a little factoid. 😁

• Useful 10
  • Love 3
Just now, emmawoodhouse said:

Admittedly, that's a very low bar. 😂

LOL I was trying to think of who couldn't clear the low bar, and it would have to be the Rodrigues family. I mean, can you imagine the shitshow that would be a Duggar-Rodrigues wedding? The cheapness of Jim Bob and the "creativity" of Jillrod? I shudder to think of it. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 5

I stole this from Reddit, but good ol' Hilaria saying one of her favorite places at the wedding site was where the guys prepped for the wedding had me holler-laughing. Because of course it was. 

image.thumb.png.c845382551dbf8cdec8589e39c401b0b.png

• LOL 24
37 minutes ago, Zella said:

I feel like the Duggar boys already have a leg up on nicer weddings since the bride's family is almost guaranteed to have better taste. 

Not to mention they're almost guaranteed not to be such cheapskates. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Zella said:

LOL I was trying to think of who couldn't clear the low bar, and it would have to be the Rodrigues family. I mean, can you imagine the shitshow that would be a Duggar-Rodrigues wedding? The cheapness of Jim Bob and the "creativity" of Jillrod? I shudder to think of it. 

Which reminds me, didn't JillR arrange for Josh to emcee Nurie's wedding reception? Poor Nurie, sorry for her. But it is amusing to wonder what JillR is going to do with all the photos and videos she must have made to memorialize that event. Because I don't think Josh is going to beat the feds and he's probably going to prison. 

• Love 10

Wow, Hils.  One naturally wonders what you were doing in the groom's cabin in the first place - now, she may have just seen the interior before anyone actually used it but it doesn't read that way.  And "a wonderful weekend of memory making rides..."  Um, did she ride with them?  Does she follow these boys around with her phone?

In the "Extreme Lack of Self-Awareness" battle, who wins?  JillRod or Thirsty Hils?

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Which reminds me, didn't JillR arrange for Josh to emcee Nurie's wedding reception? Poor Nurie, sorry for her. But it is amusing to wonder what JillR is going to do with all the photos and videos she must have made to memorialize that event. Because I don't think Josh is going to beat the feds and he's probably going to prison. 

Storyline will continue to be “it wasn’t him, it was a setup by godless heathens who want to besmirch god’s name and persecute us for our precious and mighty faith.”

• Love 6
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Wow, Hils.  One naturally wonders what you were doing in the groom's cabin in the first place - now, she may have just seen the interior before anyone actually used it but it doesn't read that way.  And "a wonderful weekend of memory making rides..."  Um, did she ride with them?  Does she follow these boys around with her phone?

In the "Extreme Lack of Self-Awareness" battle, who wins?  JillRod or Thirsty Hils?

Uhhhh I believe she was the "cattle grazing close by"

• LOL 19

I've been listening to a podcast about the Falwell "pool boy" scandal, and I can't help but think that Hilaria and Becky Falwell are cut from the same cloth.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Zella said:

I feel like the Duggar boys already have a leg up on nicer weddings since the bride's family is almost guaranteed to have better taste. 

I do think Jinger's wedding dress/hair/makeup was the best yet, closely followed by Lauren. As for decorations and such, yes, Claire got the best. 

Other than Nurie, who do you think had the worst wedding? I vote for Joy in that category. 

• Love 5
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Heathen said:

I do think Jinger's wedding dress/hair/makeup was the best yet, closely followed by Lauren. As for decorations and such, yes, Claire got the best. 

Other than Nurie, who do you think had the worst wedding? I vote for Joy in that category. 

I'm still scarred by the sheer tackiness and cheapness of Jessa's reception. LOL 

Oh and this undercuts my own theory about the boys having better weddings, but those damn cows outside Jed's wedding. I just. I don't have words. 

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Josh and Anna's wedding was sad.  Even sadder now in hindsight.

I don't think Jill's was all that great either, but I do remember she and Derick just wanted to leave. 

Jessa got a nice dress but that awful reception was embarrassing even for the Duggars.

• Love 11

I mean there are so many categories for weddings.

Best/Worst wedding dress 

Best/Worst wedding proposal

Best/Worst reception

Best/Worst first kiss

Best/Worst bridesmaids dresses

Best/Worst hairstyle for the bride

Etc.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

I mean there are so many categories for weddings.

Best/Worst wedding dress 

Best/Worst wedding proposal

Best/Worst reception

Best/Worst first kiss

Best/Worst bridesmaids dresses

Best/Worst hairstyle for the bride

Etc.

We need a Duggar Weddings thread where we can debate all this! @Scarlett45 @deaja??? 😀

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, Portia said:

I've been listening to a podcast about the Falwell "pool boy" scandal, and I can't help but think that Hilaria and Becky Falwell are cut from the same cloth.  

Which podcast?  I might give it a listen. 

• Love 1
On 5/16/2021 at 12:37 PM, Spazamanaz said:

I think it was the nicest Duggar wedding.  No standing in a church parking lot eating ice cream. No sitting around in an airplane hangar. 

Nary a sign it was the creation of the prom planning committee.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, thehorseofpower said:

I think Claire is a cute girl, but those glasses look like the ones my grandma wore in the 80s and she is not pulling them off. Something about the color and shape just doesn't work with her face for me.

Claire has a very small face and features which makes the over sized glasses hard to pull off.

My mom loves those oversized glasses in different colors (she is vain) but she’s a taller woman with a rounder face so it looks good. I’m decently tall but with a super slim small face- I can’t wear glasses that big. 

Claire would look better in them if they were colored, to make them POP. I like the clear, but in a smaller frame and I’m black so there a bigger color difference between my skin and the frame. 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

In my neck of the woods glasses like Claire's are very trendy.

Same here. In fact, when I got a new pair of glasses last December, most of the selections were pretty similar to Claire's. 

• Love 9