Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

On 5/17/2021 at 9:01 AM, BigBingerBro said:

pfnm5psktkz61.jpg?width=750&format=pjpg&

That one second from the right.....such a cute guy but already has an old-man paunch.

(( Hope he's not under-age and I'm critiquing him. Although, that might not stop Mrs. Robinson.))

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Every time I see a new notification on this thread, I wonder if Claire is pregnant. I hope to dog someone has pulled Claire and Justin aside and educated them about birth control. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Nysha said:

Claire's family is large, but not ridiculous. Maybe her parents let them know that god doesn't care if they use birth control.

Or they really do leave their family size up to God.  I know the Duggars and other Quiverful families use this phrase, but tracking the wife's cycle in order to have sex on her fertile days is not leaving it up to God.  

• Love 24
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

9948B11D-22B1-4018-99F5-EE2A921967A6.jpeg

Ugh I really hate the hats on these guys. The Spivey family again throws a party with more food than you see at a Duggar girl’s wedding.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, ozziemom said:

Ugh I really hate the hats on these guys. The Spivey family again throws a party with more food than you see at a Duggar girl’s wedding.

Or what Jill R feeds her family in a week. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Why are Justin and Claire leaning in at such an extreme angle? It looks like there was plenty of room in the frame for everyone to stand naturally.

The TTH must be a pit of misery right now. Can't say I blame Jason for taking any opportunity to get out of Dodge. 

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Why are Justin and Claire leaning in at such an extreme angle? It looks like there was plenty of room in the frame for everyone to stand naturally.

My guess is Claire is trying to get snuggly with Justin and he's trying not to end up with a mouthful of hair.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

A loose fitting dress on Claire. Could they possibly keep it a secret? I can't imagine Justin becoming a father while still a teen.

Of course he will.

• Love 2

Do the Spiveys home school, too? I'm assuming they do, but I'm sure they did a better job than the Duggars (low bar, I know). And from the pictures on display, it looks like Robbie plays or played organized sports, too. I wonder how many times a day in his new life that it dawns on Justin just how much his parents robbed him of.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Do the Spiveys home school, too? I'm assuming they do, but I'm sure they did a better job than the Duggars (low bar, I know). And from the pictures on display, it looks like Robbie plays or played organized sports, too. I wonder how many times a day in his new life that it dawns on Justin just how much his parents robbed him of.

The younger Spivey boy(s) play baseball so organized sports are ok. IIRC Meechelle said the reason the Duggars didn’t do organized sports was it would be too difficult to bring them since there were SO many. I’m sure they never considered any sort of outside activity for any of the kids. It will be interesting to see if Spurge or Henry plays a sport or not since Bin definitely did.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

The younger Spivey boy(s) play baseball so organized sports are ok. IIRC Meechelle said the reason the Duggars didn’t do organized sports was it would be too difficult to bring them since there were SO many. I’m sure they never considered any sort of outside activity for any of the kids. It will be interesting to see if Spurge or Henry plays a sport or not since Bin definitely did.

Seewald kids will NOT be playing any sports unless it’s in their own backyard. I pity those bored kids so much. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Seewald kids will NOT be playing any sports unless it’s in their own backyard. I pity those bored kids so much. 

Ben played organized football in high school. His boys have a chance, unless Jessa talks Ben out of it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The only way the Seewald kids are going to get to play sports is if Ben is willing to stand up to Jessa and then does all the driving. There is no way Jessa is going to put herself out for her children.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Nysha said:

The only way the Seewald kids are going to get to play sports is if Ben is willing to stand up to Jessa and then does all the driving. There is no way Jessa is going to put herself out for her children.

We're in agreement. Jessa will have the last word in this matter.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Just saw some pictures of Rob Spivey graduation on Instagram (sorry can’t post) Looks like Jase was in town for the party as well as TFDW. Hil must be thrilled.

It still just bugs me that Justin should be celebrating his high school graduation this spring.  But instead he’s married.  He and Claire look happy but they’re so darn young.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

We're in agreement. Jessa will have the last word in this matter.

And it will be a NO in my opinion 

3 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

Justin looks like he’s put on weight to me, does he to anyone else? Or is it just the way he’s standing. 

It’s COVID 15 or is it Freshman 15?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Did I see Jed in that lineup photo of the guys? I really have a hard time telling one Duggar son from another but I think Jed is the fifth from the left?

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Did I see Jed in that lineup photo of the guys? I really have a hard time telling one Duggar son from another but I think Jed is the fifth from the left?

I believe you’re referring to Jason.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I believe you’re referring to Jason.

Thanks. Wow, he’s about equal to Jed in the looks department. That, to be clear, is not a compliment.

• Love 6
On 5/14/2021 at 11:53 PM, Nysha said:

I agree. They could easily pass as brother and sister.

She looks  like me and my youngest brother (8 years younger).. ugh

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

I also have a hard time telling them apart, especially the younger ones. I've only recently been able to identify Justin or Jason as separate entities. I think Jason is quite a bit shorter than Jed! Also, if it's something connected to Hilary Spivey's family, I think Jason is almost always the correct guess. LOLOL

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

1 minute ago, Zella said:

I also have a hard time telling them apart, especially the younger ones. I've only recently been able to identify Justin or Jason as separate entities. I think Jason is quite a bit shorter than Jed! Also, if it's something connected to Hilary Spivey's family, I think Jason is almost always the correct guess. LOLOL

I feel like most everyone else here is in AP level and I'm definitely in remedial when it comes to identifying most of the siblings younger than Joy -- IDK maybe some of those brothers are even older than Joy and I have that confused too.   

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

I feel like most everyone else here is in AP level and I'm definitely in remedial when it comes to identifying most of the siblings younger than Joy -- IDK maybe some of those brothers are even older than Joy and I have that confused too.   

a cheat for identifying other duggar guys in any Hilary pic is she just loves Jason and James and posts pics of them.  the older guys and Jackson have not been in other hilaria pics except the wedding.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I'm like Michelle for most of the youngest. I can add them to my memory once they do something remotely memorable--so I couldn't pick Jed! or Sinner Twin out of a lineup until those two goobers moved out of the Big House into their Bunk Bed House. It was just so pathetic that it is now engrained in my poor mind's eye.

Now, I can identify on sight the kids on down to Jason + Justin and Josie. I can also ID the in-law spouses, but I can't really tell any of the grandkids apart usually. 

• LOL 3
26 minutes ago, Zella said:

I'm like Michelle for most of the youngest. I can add them to my memory once they do something remotely memorable--so I couldn't pick Jed! or Sinner Twin out of a lineup until those two goobers moved out of the Big House into their Bunk Bed House. It was just so pathetic that it is now engrained in my poor mind's eye.

Now, I can identify on sight the kids on down to Jason + Justin and Josie. I can also ID the in-law spouses, but I can't really tell any of the grandkids apart usually. 

We need to petition to be allowed to work in teams.   I finally know Jed! is the one with the face that makes my hand twitch with an irresistible urge to smack his face, however I cannot sort out Sinner Twin, despite having it explained to me like I'm five.  

I am however respectable at identifying all of the grandchildren aside from Anna's -- which is in no way a reflection on them because they are innocent children.   

If we are allowed to work as a team I feel we shall score quite respectably on the curve. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

I have trouble identifying all those girl grandchildren, they are close in age with fair hair. If the howlers are together I can usually figure out who is who, but if they are with some other random person, I’m lost. I feel I could still do better than Meechelle, lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I wonder if Claire IS pregnant and they are holding off announcing because, Josh.  

Of course it would be better for all concerned if they didn't have a child right away, but they would consider it a cause for celebration.  And once again, Josh wrecks everything.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

Yeah I could totally see any articles about a Clairatin pregnancy being one-liners and the rest of the article reminding everyone of Sex Pest's charges.

The articles about a Claritan pregnancy would be one-liners because literally no one knows (or cares) who they are. The first couple of weddings/pregnancies were interesting enough to warrant a line or two in People or InTouch This is marriage 10(ish) and would be pregnancy 20+, there's nothing new here. IMO, only really hard-core humpers are even aware that there is a Justin, and even fewer of them care.

12 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I'm having trouble finding a reason for that sack dress unless it's to obscure a pregnancy or throw people into a false pregnancy discussion.

She's only been married a few months. Even if it's a honeymoon pregnancy, she wouldn't be showing yet

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I'm having trouble finding a reason for that sack dress unless it's to obscure a pregnancy or throw people into a false pregnancy discussion.

Loose fitting dresses are in style right now.  They are a way to ease back into wearing "real" clothes now that more people are vaccinated.  No one is ready for hard pants just yet.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Loose fitting dresses are in style right now.  They are a way to ease back into wearing "real" clothes now that more people are vaccinated.  No one is ready for hard pants just yet.  

I doubt that applies to Claire. I don’t even think they wore masks during the last year. 

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I doubt that applies to Claire. I don’t even think they wore masks during the last year. 

Loose fitting clothing is what is in the stores and Instagram ads right now. That's what is trending.  

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Loose fitting clothing is what is in the stores and Instagram ads right now. That's what is trending.  

Ok. I’m just still wearing the clothes I had before . 

• Love 3

After many years, I believe I finally can tell these kids apart. Jed and Jason are extremely similar. The only ones I can’t decipher now are Marcus and Michael. 

• Love 4