Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Churchhoney said:

You could sit in a room for 500 years with that group before the slightest scrap of an interesting conversation ever emerged. 

My comment isn't sexist, either....Faced with a similar lineup of Duggar-and-adjacent males, you could sit in the room for 1000 years....

Oh, I don't know about that.   I'm betting both groups say plenty of "interesting" things on the regular.   I will grant you they are beyond unlikely to be intellectually stimulating in the least bit.   But I am relatively sure that if I were to be the fly stuck on a wall in a room with either bunch that my eyes would be rolling so much they would develop their own orbit and my jaw would need foundational support to get it back off the floor.  

• LOL 14
29 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

You could sit in a room for 500 years with that group before the slightest scrap of an interesting conversation ever emerged. 

My comment isn't sexist, either....Faced with a similar lineup of Duggar-and-adjacent males, you could sit in the room for 1000 years....

I wonder what it would be like to be in either group after they consumed several red plastic cups of spiked punch?

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)

Wow, Jessa is frump city. Who would've thought she'd end up the least attractive of the bunch?

I agree the composition of the picture is interesting. Lauren, Katey and Abbie are cuddled like besties posing for the yearbook photographer. Kendra is weirdly tacked on at the end, Anna and Jinger are hiding and Jana isn't cooperating with the arm-on-arm pose. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Is Jinger wearing a beret? I don't have the greatest of eyesight, but she looks like a fundie beatnik. Is that the new Nope and Stead look? 

Jinger wins the award for "least put together hair" in this bunch. She just basically slopped her hair in a ponytail. Surprising for her.

Looks like Hannie and Abbie were bridesmaids. 

I must say I do like Claire's hair. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Wow, Jessa is frump city. Who would've thought she'd end up the least attractive of the bunch?

I agree the composition of the picture is interesting. Lauren, Katey and Abbie are cuddled like besties posing for the yearbook photographer. Kendra is weirdly tacked on at the end, Anna and Jinger are hiding and Jana isn't cooperating with the arm-on-arm pose. 

Lauren snuggling into Abby kind of surprised me and made me wonder if they've become friends. 

• Love 6

Jennifer looks thrilled with life as usual.  WTF is on her feet?  Could they not have found a pair of ballet flats for her to wear?  

Anna is hiding.  If she is pregnant I really wonder why all the secrecy.  Maybe TLC is showing signs of discontinuing the show and they are desperately keeping pregnancies and courtships/weddings quiet so they have some bargaining power.

No People or US article on the Jedding.  Something is up for sure.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Jennifer looks thrilled with life as usual.  WTF is on her feet?  Could they not have found a pair of ballet flats for her to wear?  

Jordyn's footwear is even worse-- black ankle boots with a pastel dress. I'm willing to bet the Lost Girls have whatever footwear their older sisters left behind, and maybe an occasional second-hand pair from the thrift store (ew!).

• Love 5
(edited)
21 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Jordyn's footwear is even worse-- black ankle boots with a pastel dress. I'm willing to bet the Lost Girls have whatever footwear their older sisters left behind, and maybe an occasional second-hand pair from the thrift store (ew!).

The lost girls often turning up in shoes that look like hand-me-downs is disturbing, to say the least. 

Hoping that's not the case. But....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 4

At least Jennifer's dress is nicer than the prairie dresses she has been wearing. As for her clothes and shoes, I think there are probably not many of the "girls closet clothes" and shoes that fit her. She is pretty tall for her age and though not fat she is not thin as most of the girls were and her shoe size may be larger too though none of them ever seemed to have nice shoes. I wish they would buy some clothes specifically for her that are flattering. Or maybe Jill could hook her up with nicer clothes. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

Is Johanna between Jessa and Jana in the green? It doesn't look like her to me but that is the only one I could figure might be her.

Yes. She was the only sister to be a bridesmaid, so maybe that accounts for her looking a little different than usual (she didn't do her own hair, etc.).

2 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

Or maybe Jill could hook her up with nicer clothes. 

I doubt they'd let Jill anywhere near her these days. I do hope that's where Jenni escapes to the minute she turns eighteen...

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Lauren snuggling into Abby kind of surprised me and made me wonder if they've become friends. 

Maybe Lauren was just afraid her whole head wouldn't make it into the picture otherwise, since she's on the end. 😁

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 8
6 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I think it is. Wow, Jessa does not look good. I know she is pregnant but that dress 😞

Yes, frumpy and matronly. 

4 hours ago, Liddy52 said:

Is Johanna between Jessa and Jana in the green? It doesn't look like her to me but that is the only one I could figure might be her.

I had to second guess myself too. She’s stunning. It’s interesting to see the little ones all growing up. Jenny and Jordan are so tall. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Totally said:

Who is between Claire andJoy, that dress is so very unflattering 😢

That's Jenni. Compared to what she usually wears, this is a fashion victory. Poor thing usually looks like something out of a Dickens novel. 😥

7 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

All these weddings and the Duggars still haven't figured out that the shoes are part of the outfit.

And yet shoe shopping for a wedding, either Jill's or Jessa's, was featured on an episode. 🙃

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

She's pretty thirsty. I think she can give JillR a run for her money in a slightly more subtle way.

IDK who JillR is, but if she makes this lady subtle by comparison -- wowza! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, crazy8s said:

so Hilaria is now wearing a hat from Jason's Buildmaster Construction to her kid's baseball games?? WTH

Screenshot (58).png

It's like symbolic infidelity, especially considering that her husband is wearing the hat associated with his own business, which happens to be another construction company.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

Hilaria reminds me of a character at the beginning of a Columbo episode before the murder happens. Like, I feel like the hat thing is the clue Columbo would zero in on an hour later when he announces "One more thing." 

I actually would pay good money to watch Columbo interact with any of these people, now that I think about it. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Here she is. 

E3C62F0F-7D36-4129-9251-04FECEEBF7EF.jpeg

For real?   I know she's frequently discussed, but I've never understood where she comes from or know anything beyond being mentioned here.

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, Tikichick said:

For real?   I know she's frequently discussed, but I've never understood where she comes from or know anything beyond being mentioned here.

Yes. And your life is better and happier for that. For your own sake, keep it that way. 

Not kidding. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Yes. And your life is better and happier for that. For your own sake, keep it that way. 

Not kidding. 

A lot of the stuff here flies right over my head.   I'm always amazed at all you guys know and how you know it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

And her kids were manhandling the Cross! 

In our church you only touch the cross if you are part of the altar guild and moving for cleaning or actually polishing the cross itself, or if you are part of the acolyte team designated to bring the cross forward during the processional on major church festivals, such as Easter Sunday.   Matter of fact, the Easter Sunday processional is THE ultimate celebration of the cross returning to the altar in celebration after being removed at the end of Maundy Thursday worship when the altar is stripped bare.

ETA   I am not extremely pious, the best example of Christianity or super committed to religious ritual just because.   That said, I would probably have to sit my ass down in complete shock if I saw kids playing around with the cross.   I guess for me there's a line where I define sacred and apparently I just found one of my boundaries.

Edited by Tikichick
  • Love 18
44 minutes ago, kaleidoscope said:

How do you marry someone without spending enough time together to know how your spouse takes his/her tea or coffee in the morning?????  This is basic stuff you need to know before marriage.  How many married siblings does Justin have, and none of them gave him any pointers? Not even JB or Michelle?  Or Hilaria?  Now I understand why Jill gets so excited when Best Hubby Ever brings her coffee in bed.  

• Love 16