Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E01: New Friend, New Flames

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

This is so true!  Who else? Kimberly Bryant's husband who had to move back to Chicago because he assaulted someone, Diko, Colby, Tammy's daughter's BF with the tats and pit bulls was a bit suspect, Doug McLaughlin who spent an entire season vacillating about getting his "balls chopped off", Christian Rovsek (maybe he wouldn't make this list if he could get a boner every once in awhile!), Frank Curtin the stoner, and Colton Keough could be the sweetest kid in the world, but he could also be a disrespectful ass.

Runners up--Duff, both of Quinn's men--the 26 year old and the guy with the strange profile with whom she was "sensual"--and I could never get a bead on Kelly's brother either.  Michael Wolfson Jr.

Honorable mention:  I don't even remember Peggy Tanous's husband, but he is going on the list, because a few years ago they wound up on a reality show with a cat behaviorist, because their daughters were abusing their pet cats (!!!) and I think any father (or mother) who lets the problem go so far needs to be called out as a jerk.  

-----------------------

I know I said it before, but I am doubling down on how appalled I am that this was Emily's reaction to the child kicking the dog repeatedly.  I think she's generally a neglectful parent.  Last season the kid was running around with only a diaper on, and I thought that was inappropriate, but this? There's no excuse.  You don't need to have a dog.  If that were my child, he would be upstairs on a time out that was so long that he might have gone through puberty before I let him out.  I would also not let him around the dog again unattended for a really long time, and I would make a big fucking deal out of it to embarrass the kid.  Every time we brought the dog out, I'd say to the other kids, "we could be around Fluffy all the time, but Shane Jr decided to kick him, which is extremely cruel, so Fluffy has to be protected because you're brother is a baby who doesn't know how to treat animals."  And I'd spank him.  I don't know if Emily can come back from this in my eyes.  I don't want to see the kid either.  Sad domestic situation, but at least Emily isn't living in a condo and driving a Jetta, so we can all breathe a sign of relief, y'all!

I am very nervous for that German Shepard that Gina got as a result of her kids and Matt (her estranged husband) "overruling" her on last season.  Does she know a family is not a democracy and parents have to make decisions, and that her family does not need a dog, let alone a big one, right now?  

Say anything about Eddie, but I don't see him allowing any kids to treat that adorable pitbull mix (I'm blanking on his name--Bronco?) poorly.  

Sadly, all too often we see pets taking the brunt of neglect or abuse from the children of  reality show cast members. On the Teen Mom franchises, numerous incidents of dogs being abused i.e.: Farrah Abraham's numerous dogs kept in crates all day, the pony that lived in her small backyard and her daughter Sophia manhandling and dropping the dogs on a regular basis; Jenelle Evans throwing objects at her former baby Daddy Nathan's dogs and of course the murder/and or disappearance of Nugget at the hands of her husband David Eason; Amber and her multitude of dogs roaming the house not housebroken...the list could go on forever. 

5 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

The nice thing about the flowers the doctor gave to Kelly was that it wasn’t a funeral wreath like Scott sent Tinsley on RHNY.

Actually I think the wreath Scott sent Tinsley was for a horse winning a big race.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Looking forward to the moment Kelly tells Vicki "you're a scammer and a con man."  Looks like one of Vicki's gossip lies has done real damage to not only Kelly, but her daughter.  Of course, $10 says Vicki says she is just "repeating what she heard."  Then you better come up with the source, bitch.  And fast.  

Did Kelly get Vicki downgraded to friend status ? Vicki accused her of using cocaine. In a previous season she accused Eddie of being Gay. What's wrong with her ?

• Love 3

Shannon's confidence was shining through and I'm happy for her. I don't think she or David were healthy for each other, but no matter how fast David has chosen to move on, I think Shannon is winning in life.

Gina's TH look is...no. The blonder hair and dark eyebrows is not a look I like on her. What would a RH franchise be without a DUI/arrest?

Kelly forgot to mention that Dr. Boobies has money. I found his social interactions to be a bit awkward but that could have been him being nervous in front of the cameras. He seemed relatively normal when he went into doctor mode.

Keep wearing those hats Ryan. He looks older than Eddie with his bald head exposed. Also, how do  people not know by now that the worst thing to say when trying to prove you aren't racist is to say 'I have friends and family that are *insert racial minority*'.

I'm liking the new HW so far.

The random kid at the park on that twirly thing was the highlight of this episode for me, lol.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, mwell345 said:

I stopped watching mid-way through last season and came here today to see if this season would be worth watching.  

There's more kids.

There's dog-kicking.

There's politics.

There's Ryan.

I  have my answer. 

I bought this season from amazon prime before watching this first episode.  There goes a good 20 dollars 😞 

I don't think I've ever fast forwarded through the very first episode of any of the HW shows but any scene with Gina in it was ffed.  She and Emily are BORING to me.  Shannon looked great but I hope she tunes it down a notch or two. 

I don't understand the problem with this show-- it's like they're letting interns cast and produce it or something.  And I miss Vicki's house...

• Love 3
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I know I said it before, but I am doubling down on how appalled I am that this was Emily's reaction to the child kicking the dog repeatedly.  I think she's generally a neglectful parent.  Last season the kid was running around with only a diaper on, and I thought that was inappropriate, but this? There's no excuse.  You don't need to have a dog.  If that were my child, he would be upstairs on a time out that was so long that he might have gone through puberty before I let him out.  I would also not let him around the dog again unattended for a really long time, and I would make a big fucking deal out of it to embarrass the kid.  Every time we brought the dog out, I'd say to the other kids, "we could be around Fluffy all the time, but Shane Jr decided to kick him, which is extremely cruel, so Fluffy has to be protected because you're brother is a baby who doesn't know how to treat animals."  And I'd spank him.  I don't know if Emily can come back from this in my eyes.  I don't want to see the kid either.  Sad domestic situation, but at least Emily isn't living in a condo and driving a Jetta, so we can all breathe a sign of relief, y'all!

I am very nervous for that German Shepard that Gina got as a result of her kids and Matt (her estranged husband) "overruling" her on last season.  Does she know a family is not a democracy and parents have to make decisions, and that her family does not need a dog, let alone a big one, right now?  

Say anything about Eddie, but I don't see him allowing any kids to treat that adorable pitbull mix (I'm blanking on his name--Bronco?) poorly.  

I agree with everything you have said regarding Emily's kid that kicked the dog. Other than calling him Shane Jr. From what I remember of last season, Shane was better with the kids than Emily was. Which makes me think they are heading for splitsville, because I think Shane would rather be around the kids than Emily. 

IIRC, the dog that Gina adopted was not part of the season last year, but was adopted after the season ended? I remember someone posting pics of her and family with the dog, and Gina saying she was overruled on the adoption. I am not on instagram, but I have seen posts of her and with Matt and kids (back when she was still maintaining that they were best friends) all without the dog. I really hope that poor dog found another home. 

• Love 3

I guess I'm in the minority because I love Ryan on this show. I don't actually like him, but I think he's a compelling TV character. He is so unhappy with himself, and such a douche, and I feel like he breathes all this dramatic life into Tamra's storylines - whether it's his fight for control with Simon, trying to fuck Gretchen when she's naked wasted, his misguided wedding plans or his Fox news insanity. I also have no problem with politics on these shows. It's what's going on in our country right now. I find it interesting to see who falls in which camp and how they handle the division. I find it much more interesting and real than, like, Gina telling Shannon that Tamra talked shit about her. I think this is going to be a great season.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

The nice thing about the flowers the doctor gave to Kelly was that it wasn’t a funeral wreath like Scott sent Tinsley on RHNY.

Except for the fact that the flowers were placed in a mini garbage can like the exact one that I have in my bathroom to throw out my tampon wrappers. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Kelly is fake dating that doctor.

He is giving them free cosmetic procedures in exchange for filming the show.

That office meeting was hilarious!

Ok, bring in the flowers.  Point them at the camera.  I forgot the brand, but those boxed roses are all over IG.

Then the jewelry box.  These earrings are from So & So designer.  They are diamonds and rose gold.  Kelly models the earrings.  

Hahahahaha! 

Then they were in the car and Shannon was talking about having Skin Tight.  

I literally thought they were driving to get this procedure done.

Then we get a flashback of Shannon getting facial work.

Ooooops!  This is the...Post-Procedure.

Shannon’s face skin looks loose.  She has aged horrible.  I am tired of hearing about her weight issues.  Shannon is big boned. Accept it.

Just look at the older daughter that is her twin.  She is twice the size of her twin sisters in body built.  Twins are petite build like their father. 

No need for the gym scene, either. I guess this is Shannon’s Featured Trainer this season.

None looked refreshed this season.  They all looked like greasy, hairy, drunken blobs.

Snooki.....Season 1 Jersey Shore, sloppy!

Even Kelly. She is usually really cute.

I disagree that Shannon is “big boned.” She’s probably a size 2-4 now. She’s tiny. She was especially slim in her first season. 

Sophie may have a larger bone structure than her sisters, but that could be from other relatives on either side of the family. 

7 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

I bet Gina was at one of those Lularoe home parties, sold like Tupperware, at home or a get together event somewhere for that company. 🤨😟

It was trending for awhile, but I hope it’s become a thing of the past, because they are known for these bright, busy looking leggings and pajama like clothes.  IMO, the ugliest articles of clothing I’ve ever seen, that for some reason became a thing.  I can’t believe that would be cool in their circle, but this is Gina we are talking about. A woman of questionable taste for sure.

Fancy pants would certainly not approve of it!  I can’t imagine Heather dealing with Gina.

Ugh yes like half of the women I went to high school with were selling LuLaRoe at some point. You couldn’t log onto Facebook without being accosted by somebody to “shop their private party” or whatever shady MLM tactics they are instructed to use to make sales. And yes, gawd, the clothes are so hideous—and hideously overpriced! 

Now there’s a lawsuit against the company for unethical business practices. http://www.thefashionlaw.com/home/the-implosion-of-lularoe-continues-as-washington-state-files-suit-against-the-pyramid-scheme-company

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I am not on twitter, but wondering if Emily is getting slammed for allowing her future serial killer brat to abuse an innocent animal? Before I found her boring, I now officially hate her, and want her off my screen. And no way in hell should crazy Kelly be allowed to have a pet of any kind. Emily  Kelly and Dorit, does BRAVO get off on giving animal abusers the spotlight? 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, chlban said:

I am not on twitter, but wondering if Emily is getting slammed for allowing her future serial killer brat to abuse an innocent animal? Before I found her boring, I now officially hate her, and want her off my screen. And no way in hell should crazy Kelly be allowed to have a pet of any kind. Emily  Kelly and Dorit, does BRAVO get off on giving animal abusers the spotlight? 

Why do we need to see any of the kids? The kids are not interesting or cute, precocious, over indulged, the women are boring too.

I am declaring this out loud...I am done, this show is just over for me.  The shrill screaming, the tearless crying, everything.  These women are not interesting, don't care that they have 7 children, gotten thru a divorce, (oh g-d who hasn't!), moved 17 times in the same neighborhood, are overwhelmed by having children and nannies, etc...I am done, they bore me. Also, I do not want to see anymore group or solo vag rejuvenations, botox, neck tightening, cringeworthy scenes with a fake boyfriend like Kelly's doctor boyfriend, awkward and weird and frankly I would have expected better earrings (2 carats at least)  given after a romantic dinner not in a pre exam office but I digress.

I will be strong and unfollow this topic. I just can't do it anymore, don't hate me. (ala Berger/Carrie).

• Love 10

On WWHL Andy said Kelly and Tamra were going at it on Twitter. Kelly told Tamra that she is not rich. Coto is in the "sticks" and that you couldn't even buy a teardown for 2 million in Newport Beach.

I don't need to see Fartface's nose picking, dog kicking kids ever.

• Love 5
On 8/6/2019 at 3:17 PM, GussieK said:

Yes, I was in the unpopular opinion group too.  I liked Heather.  Despite her pretensions, she was a person with actual education and talent and accomplishments.  She was intelligent.  She had been the lead on a CBS show!

I liked Heather. I loved her style, her stuff, and her prissy attitude. She was like the quiet scene in a gonzo horror movie. God knows Icki looks and sounds like something Troma studios cooked up. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, chlban said:

I wondered the same thing.  Apparently they considered PuppyGate on BH successful?  So every franchise is going to piss off a segment of their audience?

Maybe they don't want pet people watching their shows?

Maybe the editing team is passive aggressively outing Ho wives they don't like?

modern family idk GIF

From Twitter, I discovered Emily has joined up with Lizzie to make plus size swim suits.  There is a few comments chastising her about her son and the dog.

Not roasting her, but not kind either.

Nothing to Kelly about her behavior around cats.......

angry happy birthday GIF by Birthday Bot

Side note about the "men" on this show.  I am in agreement.

If you want to watch a show where men are proud to be responsible, awesome and mature?  And have not one single chucklefuck bone in their body?

Southern Charm New Orleans.  We only got 10 episodes this season, finale is on Sunday.  It is, imo and several other posters, THE best show on Bravo right now.

• Useful 4
  • Love 12
50 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I wondered the same thing.  Apparently they considered PuppyGate on BH successful?  So every franchise is going to piss off a segment of their audience?

Maybe they don't want pet people watching their shows?

Maybe the editing team is passive aggressively outing Ho wives they don't like?

modern family idk GIF

From Twitter, I discovered Emily has joined up with Lizzie to make plus size swim suits.  There is a few comments chastising her about her son and the dog.

Not roasting her, but not kind either.

Nothing to Kelly about her behavior around cats.......

angry happy birthday GIF by Birthday Bot

Side note about the "men" on this show.  I am in agreement.

If you want to watch a show where men are proud to be responsible, awesome and mature?  And have not one single chucklefuck bone in their body?

Southern Charm New Orleans.  We only got 10 episodes this season, finale is on Sunday.  It is, imo and several other posters, THE best show on Bravo right now.

Agree on all points, especially SC New Orleans. You also see friends behaving like actual friends. Even the most annoying cast member, Reagan, although self absorbed, seems to have genuine affectiom for the others, and they actually all have fun together.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 5
On 8/7/2019 at 9:51 AM, Carolina Girl said:

Despite all of her pretensions otherwise, Tamra IS white trash.  

Saw it coming and fast-forwarded.  Bravo, if I want politics - left OR right - I'll watch the CSPAN.

And note to Kelly - CATS are useful if you have a MOUSE problem.  Rats are far to large on the whole for a cat to be effective in dealing with them.  Get a terrier - Cairn, West Highland or Jack Russell, or a Dachsund if you want to deal with rats.  And make sure they're vaccinated, girl.   

I live on an acre, and my aunt has five cats that go indoor/outdoor. The sole female is a heavy, muscular cat who nukes rats. In one week, she brought me five mockingbirds and three rats. Nothing beats a cat for controlling vermin. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

On WWHL Andy said Kelly and Tamra were going at it on Twitter. Kelly told Tamra that she is not rich. Coto is in the "sticks" and that you couldn't even buy a teardown for 2 million in Newport Beach.

Oh, it gets even better. Kelly calling Tamra a "sugar mama". Tamra calling Kelly a "gold digger". Kelly saying Coto is just a step up from Temecula. Tamra telling Kelly she owns 2 houses, Kelly is just renting. It's soooo good, ya'll! I don't have a Twitter acct, I saw all this on a gossip site. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Aim123 said:

Kelly's new boyfriend is *so* trying to pimp out his face and neck tightening procedure. This is pathetic. Hope he's not totally using her for exposure on this show.

I actually hope he is, and I'm not generally a mean person.  But I just can't stand her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Doesn’t anyone else think it’s funny that a super expensive enclave like Kelly lives in has a huge rat problem?  

No enclave.  Her place abuts a public beach next to a public parking lot.  (Speaking of her Bachelorette pad).

• Love 2
18 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Her story to Emily was convoluted.

At first it seemed like she was out shopping cause she bought leggings?

Then it was a "mom" event - and there was drinking.

The cop didn't pull her over because of the roadie in the car - she was probably driving erratically.

Though she says it was her friends (the roadie) - I suspect it was hers and this is the first time she's been caught.

I hope this incident scared her straight.

It was a legging party so she went and got drunk at I guess a LuLaRo party?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

This is so true!  Who else? Kimberly Bryant's husband who had to move back to Chicago because he assaulted someone, Diko, Colby, Tammy's daughter's BF with the tats and pit bulls was a bit suspect, Doug McLaughlin who spent an entire season vacillating about getting his "balls chopped off", Christian Rovsek (maybe he wouldn't make this list if he could get a boner every once in awhile!), Frank Curtin the stoner, and Colton Keough could be the sweetest kid in the world, but he could also be a disrespectful ass.

Runners up--Duff, both of Quinn's men--the 26 year old and the guy with the strange profile with whom she was "sensual"--and I could never get a bead on Kelly's brother either.  Michael Wolfson Jr.

Honorable mention:  I don't even remember Peggy Tanous's husband, but he is going on the list, because a few years ago they wound up on a reality show with a cat behaviorist, because their daughters were abusing their pet cats (!!!) and I think any father (or mother) who lets the problem go so far needs to be called out as a jerk.  

-----------------------

I knew Quinn's Billy back in the day when he was on the golf team at UCSB.  He dated my neighbor/coworker and he was an asshole.

15 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

-----------------------

Sorry, quoting you again!  I was horrified she had chinchilla's and has small kids.  They are NOT kid pets.  They are very fragile and are a lot of work.  Lovely pets but not for grabby children.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I disagree that Shannon is “big boned.” She’s probably a size 2-4 now. She’s tiny. She was especially slim in her first season. 

Sophie may have a larger bone structure than her sisters, but that could be from other relatives on either side of the family. 

Shannon was TINY her first season.

Not gonna lie: watching Shannon the last season or two was a wake-up call for me and my own weight. I looked a lot like her (even though in reality, I was probably larger... in fact I know I was, because I’ve lost more than 40 pounds (50, in fact) and I’ve still got a way to go. 

So, go Shannon. I’m not peri menopausal yet (so Bethenny can borrow a tampon from me)—and watching Shannon try to lose it in her 50s made me say... uh, better do this now. It is NOT easy, so go her. And as we said last season, now that she’s gotten rid of that other 175 (or whatever) pound lump of jerk named David, she’s ready for a much healthier attitude.

36 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I knew Quinn's Billy back in the day when he was on the golf team at UCSB.  He dated my neighbor/coworker and he was an asshole.

Go Gauchos!

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, ivygirl said:

Shannon was TINY her first season.

Not gonna lie: watching Shannon the last season or two was a wake-up call for me and my own weight. I looked a lot like her (even though in reality, I was probably larger... in fact I know I was, because I’ve lost more than 40 pounds (50, in fact) and I’ve still got a way to go. 

So, go Shannon. I’m not peri menopausal yet (so Bethenny can borrow a tampon for me)—and watching Shannon try to lose it in her 50s made me say... uh, better do this now. It is NOT easy, so go her. And as we said last season, now that she’s gotten rid of that other 175 (or whatever) pound lump of jerk named David, she’s ready for a much healthier attitude.

Go Gauchos!

Are you a Gaucho??  

53 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

COOL!  I have worked at UCSB since 1992.  I may have run into you.  

GO BEARS!  (Hey, gotta get the plug in for Aaron Rodgers' alma mater....)

I actually WANTED to go to UCSB so that I could live away from home in a dorm - Dad wouldn't pay for it because he said I'd spend all my time surfing and not studying - which is why he also nixed Santa Cruz, UCLA and San Diego (but was okay with Davis and Irvine......)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I agree with a lot of what has been said...the talking head looks are atrocious...Shane & Ryan should never be on my screen...I like that Shannon is happy, but I'm envisioning a fall for her; quit telling us how happy you are and let us SEE it in your life...but I do have one thing to add:

WHY do the "children" have talking heads?!  I watch this show to judge and snark on grown women acting like toddlers, not to listen to interviews with their spawn.  I think Shannon's girls seem like nice enough kids, but I don't give a living-in-Kelly's-trash-fuzzy-rat's ass what they have to say.  Can we please stop this bullshit?  

I want house porn, vacation porn, fashion porn (NOT to be found on this franchise!), and the ability to sit on my couch and judge these women harshly....that's why I'm here.  💁‍♀️

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I actually WANTED to go to UCSB so that I could live away from home in a dorm - Dad wouldn't pay for it because he said I'd spend all my time surfing and not studying - which is why he also nixed Santa Cruz, UCLA and San Diego (but was okay with Davis and Irvine......)

HA!  Well there are a lot of things to distract one from studying!!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I agree with everything you have said regarding Emily's kid that kicked the dog. Other than calling him Shane Jr. From what I remember of last season, Shane was better with the kids than Emily was. Which makes me think they are heading for splitsville, because I think Shane would rather be around the kids than Emily. 

IIRC, the dog that Gina adopted was not part of the season last year, but was adopted after the season ended? I remember someone posting pics of her and family with the dog, and Gina saying she was overruled on the adoption. I am not on instagram, but I have seen posts of her and with Matt and kids (back when she was still maintaining that they were best friends) all without the dog. I really hope that poor dog found another home. 

Oh, I was just being silly and calling Emily's kid "Shane Jr" because I was not about to look up his name, and he's Shane's kid but actually...I am <small voice> a tiny bit of a Shane fan.  I think he's nice and I like his family of origin.  I think he uses "snarcasm" to put up with the beast he married.  I wonder what his first marriage was like, what his ex-wife was like, etc.

I still think Gina is worse than Emily, but by the slimmest of margins. 

And I guess that's the first and last time I am going to use the word "slim" in reference to Emily or Gina.  (My name is LibertarianSlut and I go for the jugular on bitches who suck this hard).

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Aim123 said:

Kelly's new boyfriend is *so* trying to pimp out his face and neck tightening procedure. This is pathetic. Hope he's not totally using her for exposure on this show.

Honestly? I don't really care if he is. Because I feel like she is using him as well. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Aim123 said:

I'm sure he is. And in return, Kelly gets free cosmetic surgery, veneers made longer and larger (her b.f. has connections in the dental cosmetic surgery world, I'm sure) vagina made tighter and stronger, botox, restalyn, lipo....all in exchange for Kelly giving him b.j.'s and free advertising on Bravo. That Kelly...she's a giver!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

The Irvine campus borders Newport's Back Bay, so it's actually closer to the beach than UCLA is to Santa Monica or any of the beaches west-facing beaches.  UC has had a good record at placing their campuses in prime locations, except for Davis, Riverside and Merced (a very political decision).  I actually like the Davis campus a lot.

• Love 3
On 8/7/2019 at 8:03 AM, ghoulina said:

And she also doesn't want them in the house. I volunteer at the humane society and we live in a pretty rural area. We actually will, once in awhile, advertise certain cats as "mousers"/"barn cats". (They're all fixed.) But the cats shown last night did not look like those kind of cats. Her behaviour at the rescue would have been a huge red flag. 

Kelly was vile with her cat issues.  If she doesn't like them then she needs to stay away from them.  Believe me Kelly, they sense your fear and dislike. Vomit!

I live on a ranch and we rescued two male kittens from certain death of starvation and they are awesome and do an awesome job of keeping the mice, rats and raccoons away from our barn and shop.  We live in a very rural area that gets more than it's share of stray dogs and cats and I would actually take in more cats but I think my two old brothers would not be happy with any new kids in town. LOL  They are sweet hearts and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hunt.  They leave us "presents" all the time even with daily cat kibble available.  We have taken in 4 stray dogs that were either hurt or in danger of becoming road kill.  Some humans can be hideous when it comes to animals and I turns my stomach!  I'm so grateful that shelters exist but I wish we could educate the community more as to either NEVER get animals or learn the correct way to care for them and for godsake get them spayed and neutered!  We see it in our area with horses and donkeys, too, they are in great need of groceries. Sigh

• Love 14
On 8/7/2019 at 8:51 AM, Carolina Girl said:

And note to Kelly - CATS are useful if you have a MOUSE problem.  Rats are far to large on the whole for a cat to be effective in dealing with them.  Get a terrier - Cairn, West Highland or Jack Russell, or a Dachsund if you want to deal with rats.  And make sure they're vaccinated, girl.   

WEINER DOGS!  One of the best hunters on the face of the earth!  Most people don't even know that Dachshund in German is literally, "Badger Dog"-Dachs Hund.  They usually do not know their own size and will take on anything, which can be a disadvantage if the other dog or animal is much bigger and more tenacious.  I love my sausage dogs but dang that prey drive can be a bit much.  I've never owned a Westie or JR but think they are adorable.   

My barn cats are probably 15 lbers and they haul in some rats, not often, that are probably 8lbs! So gross!

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Raiderred said:

Kelly was vile with her cat issues.  If she doesn't like them then she needs to stay away from them.  Believe me Kelly, they sense your fear and dislike. Vomit!

I'm pretty sure those fantastic volunteers at the Cat Cafe know a genuine cat lover from a Kelly Dodd.

Kelly is an attention whore. Period. 

And why is Kelly going off on Vicki about ..."you said things that hurt my daughter", when Kelly did the same thing to Tamra in Ireland saying "no wonder your daughter hates you."  (referring to Tamra and her daughter Sophia) Phuck OFF Kelly and take that mouthful of ugly veneers with you.

I'm no fan of Tamra but I'll call these bitches out anytime I see their hypocritical $hit. Kelly is a C**T. 

• Love 7
On 8/7/2019 at 3:29 PM, Natalie68 said:

Gina is responsible for getting behind the wheel BUT the woman hosting the party has some responsibility to not over serve the guests.  She should have either NOT served alcohol or been aware of how much folks were drinking and insisted on an UBER or LYFT.  

That is always a risk and should be a major concern when you are hosting. 

15 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Nothing beats a cat for companionship and love. 

People? 

You couldn’t get our cat to stay inside. She loves hunting. She just showed up one day and started living here. We exchange food and the occasional inside nap for natures pest control. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, GussieK said:

I thought she said Peroni--the Italian beer.  I never heard of a roadie in this context.  Is that really a thing?  

I also thought it was the Brand of a drink that I had never heard of.

Then people kept writing  ‘roadie’ on here.....and why I asked.

Just to make sure I understood correctly.

I wish she was not on the show.  She is not a fit. Gina has lie so much on this show. And, this is only her 2nd season.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I also thought it was the Brand of a drink that I had never heard of.

Then people kept writing  ‘roadie’ on here.....and why I asked.

Just to make sure I understood correctly.

I wish she was not on the show.  She is not a fit. Gina has lie so much on this show. And, this is only her 2nd season.

Yeah, Gina does not add anything.

As to the "roadie" topic, I looked in Urban Dictionary, and yes, indeed, one meaning is a drink you take in the car.  

I never heard this, but I've always lived in NYC, and we don't drive and drink--'cause we don't drive everywhere.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, GussieK said:

Yeah, Gina does not add anything.

As to the "roadie" topic, I looked in Urban Dictionary, and yes, indeed, one meaning is a drink you take in the car.  

I never heard this, but I've always lived in NYC, and we don't drive and drink--'cause we don't drive everywhere.  

Ahahahahah!  One person said it is like ‘one for the road.’  Makes sense!

But, I am sure Gina used ‘roadie’ to confuse. Just say your passenger was drinking.

Here we drive everywhere.  And, anytime I need to transport alcohol (new or already open) it goes in the trunk. Safest place for alcohol while driving.

• Love 5