Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E01: New Friend, New Flames

• Start Topic

Just now, Andi27 said:

These people at the cat adoption place are not going to let Kelly adopt a cat after observing her behavior around them.

The only good thing to takeaway from that is the place got some free advertising. 

• Love 19

If Kelly actually got a cat? 

I predict in the next 30 minutes, she's going to get a knock on the door and said cat will be repossessed.

Obviously she doesn't watch RHOBH....

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Gosh I hope they keep the politics off of this show. It didn’t work for Carole on RHONY and I don’t want to see it here. Especially from Ryan. 

Bravo started with inappropriate sex talk on another show, now they’re starting with politics.  If they continue, I am OUT.  

Everyone has a new face.  I almost didn’t recognize Gina.  I had to look twice.

watching women working out is boring to me and a waste of time.

Did NOT like the kid kicking the dog.  What’s wrong with Emily?  She should have punished him.

waiting to see Vikie New Face.

• Love 20
Just now, Straycat80 said:

If Kelly gets a cat I hope one of the ho’s leaks a bad story to Radar Online and it gets saved.

Yeah, but then were going to get another season of "she said, she said, my texts will prove everything, even though we have no actual facts SHE had to have done it" crap again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4