Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E01: New Friend, New Flames

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JD5166 said:

How can they kick Vickie off her own show? Lol I will miss her, even tho she is just a horrible person. 

They should have kicked them all off and start anew.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19

I don’t know if I can take another season of OC, the ladies are boring they do boring things. I don’t even enjoy their trips anymore. They all get a lot of procedures done, I barely recognize them. Of course Kelly is dateing the Dr. and what’s up with him?  Just weird 

Shannon looks good, she seems to have turned a corner. Hope these shrews don’t set her back

• Love 18
20 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kinda like the new girl.

I like the new girl too.  I just hope the 7 kids aren’t like  Emilies kids that are wild and kick animals.  Emily has zero control.

• Love 16
35 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

Wait, did the new housewife just take that baby out of a crib located in a closet?

Yes! Then again, she does have 7 kids.

Gina looks TERRIBLE in her talking heads. Some people are not meant to be blonde.

Kelly's new dude is creeeeepy. 

I miss Vicki. There I said it. 

• Love 20
41 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

What the hell is wrong with Emily's face in her TH shot???

Looks like some serious alcohol bloat

it does look like she picked up the weight  shannon lost

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

I like Dr. Reagan's work. Kelly's boobs and Shannon's skin tightening procedure look super natural.

Am I the only one who thinks Brauwyn looks like Gretchen Rossi?

33 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Whose idea was it for Vicki to be a friend - hers or Bravo’s?

Most likely Bravo's. Vicki would never give up the money that she was receiving as a main cast member.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

I was so bored I vacuumed through much of it.  My house should be cleaner soon.

I was watching the episodes leading up to tonights premier but I missed it (the premier) It was weird...like god deliberately made me black out for an hour. I lost an entire hour of my life. Then I woke up and I was watching Part 3 of last seasons reunion. 😁

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Sign me up as another one who liked the new girl.  Is this the first time Kelly has had a friend of her's brought on as the new cast member?  Seems like Gina and Emily were both Tamra's friends.  

Vicki deserved to be demoted because she was boring last season.  Much too concerned about what Steve would think of her behavior.  I want to love-to-hate Vicki if she's going to get an orange.    

They didn't need to bring back both Gina and Emily but both seem to be in train-wreck-mode, so maybe it will be hard to look away from.  

Because it can't be said enough, Kelly's boyfriend is creepy.  And I have a hard time believing he'd have the balls to put up with her vicious side.  

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Yep.  What a try hard for his first filmed scene.

Kelly's doctor-boyfriend was definitely Dirty John-esque.

Edited by QQQQ
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I like Dr. Reagan's work. Kelly's boobs and Shannon's skin tightening procedure look super natural.

Am I the only one who thinks Brauwyn looks like Gretchen Rossi?

Most likely Bravo's. Vicki would never give up the money that she was receiving as a main cast member.

her lips are too full to look like gretchen

• LOL 1
57 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Oh god I don’t know if I can do this season and it’s only 37 min into the first episode of the season. 

I've already deleted the series off of my DVR list.  I'm simply not in the mood for this show at this time.  However, I'll stop by and get a few updates here and there from you fine folks.  Snark away!  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Oh Fuck! Bravo is bringing politics. NO NO NO! I'd rather watch them all get stupid wasted as old as that is!  

NO, NO, NO is right. They did it on RHONY and RHOBH also. Totally unnecessary and unwanted. If I want to experience political arguments I can turn on any panel TV on and news network, or I can call my sister because she can’t help herself.

If it happens again, I am done watching.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

If Kelly gets a cat I hope one of the ho’s leaks a bad story to Radar Online and it gets saved.

And if it's leaked,we'll know LVP did it.  🤭

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Whose idea was it for Vicki to be a friend - hers or Bravo’s?

I would have loved to be a fly, on the wall, when Vicki found out she was demoted.

• LOL 15
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I've already deleted the series off of my DVR list.  I'm simply not in the mood for this show at this time.  However, I'll stop by and get a few updates here and there from you fine folks.  Snark away!  

that's what i did with bh.....can't rinna and erika jane.

• Love 13

Shannon is on WWHL and her new boyfriend is in the audience.

just read that Kelly and her doctor boyfriend have recently broken up. Apparently they have been on and off a few times.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, Pickles said:

just read that Kelly and her doctor boyfriend have recently broken up. Apparently they have been on and off a few times.

Who would have thought lol 5bucks says it was a tit for tat relationship you give me free procedures and I’ll get you free advertising on the show. He was super creepy anyway and she would totally be down to do something like that. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Shannon is on WWHL and her new boyfriend is in the audience.

Dr. Reagan seems like a really nice guy (a little robotic, but nice, nonetheless), but I get the feeling Kelly only wants to be with him because he's rich. She seems like the kind of woman who likes to be taken care of by men.

1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

These woman are obsessed with their bodies. And Kelly talks so trashy. And here’s Emily and her kids and douche-y husband. Are they going to show the newbies seven kids, please no. 

They're on TV, so of course, they're going to be concerned with how they look. The public is very judgmental. Look at how many people were calling Emily fat last season when her body looks like the average woman.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Shannon looks great! It's not just the weight. She's positively glowing. You can just tell she's happier. Good for her. 

And she actually liked the new girl! She really has done some work with herself. 

Although, I'd like Braunwyn too. She's funny. And she's honest about who she is and want she wants. Her husband IS hot.

I can't put my finger on why, but I feel like Kelly is a gold digger. I still love her, though!

Gina is a mess. No words there.

Shane is basically living at his parents too study for a test he's going to fail a fourth time. Meanwhile his kids are so out of control that he's gonna come home (if he comes home) to a dog bite attack. 

How can Tamra afford that Coto house???

I refuse to talk politics, but take politics out of it and Ryan is still the biggest douche alive. PLEASE no more of him.

I agree Shannon looks great, and that's coming thru in her personality. She worked on herself internally and externally. It seems like Gina is the new Shannon this season She cried most of this episode about something that was her fault.

I agree that Kelly is a gold digger. Even Jolie called her that. LoL. But Brauwyn is one too. She said she married her husband because she admitted that she wanted a lot of kids and didn't want to work. But I think I'm going to like Brauwyn. Like you said, she's a straight shooter.

Shane is a creep. I don't know what Emily sees in him. And she's a better woman than me because there's no way I'd let my husband spend all his time studying for a test while I did all the child rearing on my own.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

Ryan is unfortunate looking. 

I remember when he tried to seduce a drunk Gretchen on the Naked wasted episode. I am surprised he wasn't accused of sexual assault.

• Love 15

No Vicks this episode.  Yay.  However, can anyone actually verify that she's been demoted to 'friend' status?

Why are Emily and Gina still on the show.  They're boring as hell.  What was with Gina's hair at lunch with Emily.

We'll see with the new housewife.

I really like Tam's new house.  Ryan can go away.

Please.  Please.  Don't let Kelly adopt a cat.

Shannon looks great.  She seems to be coming into her own.  I barely recognized her daughters.  They've grown up so much.  Yay.  Archie sighting.

• Love 8

I don't think we've ever actually seen Shannon genuinely happy before.   This will be refreshing and I say that as someone that actually really likes Shannon.  Aside from Ramona (who has been crazy since day one), I don't think there is a more "real" howife than Shannon.  She cannot disguise any of her feelings.

I couldn't stand Gina last season and don't have a lot of hope for her this season.  Her thirst to be "on" the show was just to obvious for me.  I can stand Emily just because she seems like a genuinely "okay" person and she can shade Tamara (and Tamara doesn't bother me as much as she bothers most).

Kelly is actually back with her boyfriend after a brief break-up, but she needs to run from that one.  I think someone wants some RHOC publicity for his plastic surgery business.  I don't think he's quite at Dr. Dubrow's level.  

Don't miss Vicky at all.

Ryan needs to stay off of my screen.  Only a mother could love that guy.  

I quit RHOBH this year, but I swear I just can't quit the original.  I don't know why, but I have always enjoyed OC.  Not as much as NY, but I do find some of the stuff on this show a bit more relatable than most.  

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 16

I do NOT want to see the spawn of all of these bitches. Almost every segment.......Stop it, BRAVO. Just stop.

Shannon needs to calm down. We get it, hon. You're over your divorce, lost weight and have had a shit ton of facial work done. They way she was dancing in the restaurant with the new baby machine lady was so childish. 

Kelly's new love happens to love the camera. Flowers and gifts the first minute he's on the show. A little too famewhorey and too eager to show the world how wonderful he is. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, snarts said:

Yes! Then again, she does have 7 kids.

Gina looks TERRIBLE in her talking heads. Some people are not meant to be blonde.

Kelly's new dude is creeeeepy. 

I miss Vicki. There I said it. 

Gina was blonde during filming. I think the problem with Gina in the confessionals is the shade of blonde. It's way too light, and it ages her.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

No Vicks this episode.  Yay.  However, can anyone actually verify that she's been demoted to 'friend' status?

Unless my eyesight is worse than I thought, Vicki is no longer in the line up sequence when they all hold their oranges.  When you lose your orange, you're no longer a full time cast member.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Do not miss Vickie and her love tank talk.

Shannon looks great good for her.

Why is Tamara still on this show, her scenes bored me.

Kelly your new boyfriend makes me feel like I need a shower, ick, slimy creeper.

If I wanted to see seven kids running around I would have had my own. Good thing your husband is fun to look at for us at least.

• Love 10

Tamra's house

Tamra Judge is setting the record straight about why she sold her Southern California home right after finishing a major renovation.

The Real Housewives of Orange County star disproved one theory — “It’s not haunted” — and opened up about the real reason she’s letting go of the Ladera Ranch property while visiting PEOPLE Now.

After briefly claiming “It just wasn’t a good fit for us,” she told PEOPLE exclusively, “We had a neighbor that wasn’t very nice.”

Judge added, “She didn’t want us to film there. She was causing problems with HOA [home owners association].”

Eventually, the Bravo star had enough. “I just said, you know what, we’re out of here.”

https://people.com/home/tamra-judge-reveals-reason-shes-leaving-her-dream-home/

• Useful 11
4 minutes ago, Irritable said:

After all these years of gleefully showing how trashy she is, does she think anyone is going to think she's classy and elite now that she's living in the rarified air of *gasp* Coto de Casa?

Behind double gates. She's very proud of that. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

So when Shannon was working out - there's a part where she is pushing this cart from one end of the gym to the other end.

No bueno!!!!!

Not the exercising part - but the way that cart was set up - why the heck is there a freaking pike in the center? Someone slips they are going to be staked like a vampire

I don’t see any responses to this yet (sorry if I missed it)—but that’s a “sled” and they usually put weights on the pike. All CrossFit stuff seems crazy to me 🤣 but apparently a lot of people love it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

It sure looked like Braunwyn’s baby was sleeping in the closet! I rewound twice. 😯 It wasn’t even a large closet. Can someone explain that to me please?

Edited by AntAnn
I’ve lost my mind watching this show
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, Irritable said:

Did I miss anyone?

Let's see....Lauri's criminal son, Shane (Jeana's son), Steve Lodge, Simon, Lou (Tammy's dead ex)...LOL, I think it'd be easier to name the non-douchebags.

After Kelly's "pharoh" cat gaffe, I totally get why she and Ramona hit it off (aside from their obvious mutual love of booze).  Imagine the two of them conversing and trying to figure out what the hell they actual mean.  Could be fun, could be terrifying!

Kelly's creepy plastic surgeon doc reminded me a lot of that creepy plastic surgeon husband on RHoMiami (the one whose wife had fertility issues).  Kelly's dude didn't necessarily make me think of Dirty John, but that "Babe" dude Shannon was sucking face with sure did. 

Did Shane decide to cram for the bar exam the week before he was set to take it?  Because if he's more than two months out, he shouldn't have to be studying from sun up to late nights.  First, it isn't effective to study that long daily.  Second, he should know a good amount if he's sat for the exam before. Third, he works in a law office and even if he's not practicing in CA, he should have a good working knowledge of most things and should only be focusing on new developments and the sections he flunked before.  Emily should know the score and realize he's just avoiding her and the kids.  Personally, I'd avoid those kids too, but they aren't mine.

It is true that opinions can change on a dime with Bravo shows.  I was so fed up with Luann's haughty cavalier attitude post-arrest, but I'd take that every day, all day, over Gina's constant neediness for assurance her parents and friends still like her.  This shit is just depressing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Shannon does look terrific! Yea she was acting a bit extra at the (not so) Quiet Woman, but it’s still nice to see her happy for once. Her daughters are very pretty too. Her new boyfriend (not the one on the show—the one she’s currently dating) is handsome. Get it, girl! 

Shane and Tamra’s son Ryan are just as weasel-y and terrible as ever. I’m not a huge Emily fan, but she still deserves better than that beady-eyed weirdo. 

Kelly’s new boyfriend is smarmy. But he does good work, at least according to what I’m seeing with Shannon’s newly refreshed look. Speaking of looks, the scene with the cats was NOT a good one for Kelly—ugh. Get an exterminator, dummy, not a cat. 

7 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

For some reason I’m not feeling this season. I’ll watch for awhile but I might be out. Shannon does look great.  I know she’s lost weight but it looks like she had some face work. 

Yea she had the FaceTite procedure. It’s very natural looking! I’ve read mostly positive reviews of it online. 

7 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Oh Fuck! Bravo is bringing politics. NO NO NO! I'd rather watch them all get stupid wasted as old as that is!  

Yes! Just not Naked Wasted... 

2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

The fact that the new howife has seven kids is seven strikes against her, right off the bat. Keep them off my screen, please. If I want to see a gaggle of kids, I would have watched the Duggars (which BTW I have never seen an episode of). 

Agreed!  Well, tbh, actually don’t mind scenes with the older kids on the show like Shannon’s and Kelly’s daughters. But wild, screeching kids like Emily and Gina’s —and now the new lady’s youngest—can exit stage left as far as I’m concerned. 

• Love 13

Archie!!! I missed him so.

I like the new wife so far.  I don't even mind her kids, they were funny.  I still really like Kelly's and Shannon's kids.

Vicki who?  The show is already better with her demotion.

• Love 17