Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

KungFuBunny

S14.E01: New Friend, New Flames

Recommended Posts

Season Premiere

Shannon feels better than ever after shedding over 40 pounds and the baggage of her marriage; Gina deals with the ramifications of a recent DUI; Emily takes on the role of single mother; Kelly becomes smitten with a successful plastic surgeon.

Airs 8/06/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

30 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Season Premiere

Shannon feels better than ever after shedding over 40 pounds and the baggage of her marriage; Gina deals with the ramifications of a recent DUI; Emily takes on the role of single mother; Kelly becomes smitten with a successful plastic surgeon.

Airs 8/06/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

can't wait!

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe I watch too many howife shows. Why do they all do the same things across the board season after season? The OC ladies are doing the meditation thing that Dallas howives did last season...yawn. Geez, my own life is more exciting than these women. 

  • Love 10
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, no...I thought Big Pig (Icki) was off the show. Also, why are they still screeching like zoo apes? My apologies to zoo apes. Aren't most of these menopausal hags pushing 60? Yet they're still screeching like a gaggle of white trash sewer rats? Pass.

  • Love 19
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Oh, no...I thought Big Pig (Icki) was off the show. Also, why are they still screeching like zoo apes? My apologies to zoo apes. Aren't most of these menopausal hags pushing 60? Yet they're still screeching like a gaggle of white trash sewer rats? Pass.

Yes to that ^^^^ I'm watching old episodes leading up to the "new premier".  

I cannot watch 3 seconds of Emily or Gina without feeling like somebody slipped a roofie in my drink (is Bill Cosby still lurking about?) BORING. VAPID. DESPERATE. And could somebody PLEASE get Gina to quit chewing gum? 

Now moving on to Tamra (see above descriptions of everyone else.) They also apply to Mrs. Desperation Judge. Tamra is going to pick on Shannon all season. Tamra thinks being a bitch is what's keeping her Orange. Tamra's dumb.

I'm no big fan of Shannon but who the fuck do these bitches think they are (psychiatrists? Psychologists? Therapists?) telling Shannon how she should feel, think, react to anything in life? 

This franchise needs to go away. Or..hire an entire new group of OC " housewives". These bitches are past their expiration date of being relevant. And Tamra claiming she's still "the hottest housewife in OC". HAHA!HAAAHAHA!😁😁😁 She must not get out much because there are THOUSANDS of beautiful, hot, fit YOUNG women in south Orange County that Tamra can not even begin to compete with. Don't quit your day job Tamra (which is taking care of Eddie and your LOSER son...pig nose Ryan!)

Edited by chenoa333 · Reason: Afterthought.And a damn good one
  • Love 21

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:08 AM, Happy Camper said:

That sneak peak was enough for me. Good Bye OC.

Gosh you are brave to make that statement, I will need to ween.

  • Love 2
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Gosh you are brave to make that statement, I will need to ween.

I began to wean last season. This time it's cold turkey baby!

  • Love 5
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Shannon is the only thing making this show watchable...if Tamra and co drive her off..it would be like the women on BH driving off LVP

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 23

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Shannon is the only thing making this show watchable...if Tamra and co drive her off..it would be like the women on BH driving off LVP.

I'm interested in watching Shannon too.  Well, I'll be there tonight regardless.  I have not yet bailed on this show.  I long ago bailed on NJ and BH and Atlanta. 

  • Love 11

Share this post


Link to post

I'm a rare Vicki fan, so, I'm not sure how much I'll watch this season.  AND, I do NOT care for Tamra at all.  Not sure how much more I can take of her. 

  • Love 12

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Shannon is the only thing making this show watchable...if Tamra and co drive her off..it would be like the women on BH driving off LVP.

Vicki is the queen narcissist on this show - but they’ve only partly driven her off.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

Watching the reruns leading up to the new season premier. I don't think I'll make it. I can't stand Emily,Tamra and Gina. Who's left? The new HoWife and Shannon. This franchise is doomed. 

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/4/2019 at 9:53 AM, StevieRocks said:

Oh, no...I thought Big Pig (Icki) was off the show. Also, why are they still screeching like zoo apes? My apologies to zoo apes. Aren't most of these menopausal hags pushing 60? Yet they're still screeching like a gaggle of white trash sewer rats? Pass.

Yes.  I absolutely HATE when Shannon screams “we’re the Three Amigas”.  Vikie too.  Why do they have to scream, like they’re having such a blast?  Who does that?  Shannon puts it on like they are doing it for the first time.  It’s old already.

  • Love 9
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/4/2019 at 10:27 AM, chenoa333 said:

Yes to that ^^^^ I'm watching old episodes leading up to the "new premier".  

I cannot watch 3 seconds of Emily or Gina without feeling like somebody slipped a roofie in my drink (is Bill Cosby still lurking about?) BORING. VAPID. DESPERATE. And could somebody PLEASE get Gina to quit chewing gum? 

Now moving on to Tamra (see above descriptions of everyone else.) They also apply to Mrs. Desperation Judge. Tamra is going to pick on Shannon all season. Tamra thinks being a bitch is what's keeping her Orange. Tamra's dumb.

I'm no big fan of Shannon but who the fuck do these bitches think they are (psychiatrists? Psychologists? Therapists?) telling Shannon how she should feel, think, react to anything in life? 

This franchise needs to go away. Or..hire an entire new group of OC " housewives". These bitches are past their expiration date of being relevant. And Tamra claiming she's still "the hottest housewife in OC". HAHA!HAAAHAHA!😁😁😁 She must not get out much because there are THOUSANDS of beautiful, hot, fit YOUNG women in south Orange County that Tamra can not even begin to compete with. Don't quit your day job Tamra (which is taking care of Eddie and your LOSER son...pig nose Ryan!)

Yep.  Tamra reminds me of white trash.  She’s still wearing those fake balls on her chest with the dress down to her navel.  She thinks she’s still got it, but she is too old for that look.  It’s going to be the same ole shit with new faces.

  • Love 15

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Watching the reruns leading up to the new season premier. I don't think I'll make it. I can't stand Emily,Tamra and Gina. Who's left? The new HoWife and Shannon. This franchise is doomed. 

Geeeena. 

gross vomit GIF
 
  • Love 2
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I miss Heather.  She may have been the queen of declamation, but at least she spoke in normal tones and octaves and had a decent command of language.  

Heather is too classy for these crazies.

  • Love 13

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Watching the reruns leading up to the new season premier. I don't think I'll make it. I can't stand Emily,Tamra and Gina. Who's left? The new HoWife and Shannon. This franchise is doomed. 

I’m only watching as what else is there to watch?  These shows need new blood, except N.Y. Housewives.  How ya doin?  Lol.

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post

For some reason I’m not feeling this season. I’ll watch for awhile but I might be out. Shannon does look great.  I know she’s lost weight but it looks like she had some face work. 

  • Love 11

Share this post


Link to post

So when Shannon was working out - there's a part where she is pushing this cart from one end of the gym to the other end.

No bueno!!!!!

Not the exercising part - but the way that cart was set up - why the heck is there a freaking pike in the center? Someone slips they are going to be staked like a vampire

  • Love 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Oh my.....Gina’s talking head? What happened to her? 

THEN I saw Kelly’s talking head....errrr....what’s going on? 

Then Tamra? Does she have pink eye or something? (There’s an ointment for that.)

  • Love 11
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Too bad Kelly met a plastic surgeon...she looks awful. 

UM how is Tamra this rich? 

Edited by JD5166 · Reason: I don’t get it.
  • Love 16
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Nooooo!

Don't go there.  Although there's probably at least one more family, in America, going through scheduling to keep family members away from one another.

Walls. Literally AND figuratively dividing people. 

  • Love 13

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size