Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E01: New Friend, New Flames

• Start Topic

Season Premiere

Shannon feels better than ever after shedding over 40 pounds and the baggage of her marriage; Gina deals with the ramifications of a recent DUI; Emily takes on the role of single mother; Kelly becomes smitten with a successful plastic surgeon.

Airs 8/06/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Season Premiere

Shannon feels better than ever after shedding over 40 pounds and the baggage of her marriage; Gina deals with the ramifications of a recent DUI; Emily takes on the role of single mother; Kelly becomes smitten with a successful plastic surgeon.

Airs 8/06/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

can't wait!

• Love 4

Maybe I watch too many howife shows. Why do they all do the same things across the board season after season? The OC ladies are doing the meditation thing that Dallas howives did last season...yawn. Geez, my own life is more exciting than these women. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

Oh, no...I thought Big Pig (Icki) was off the show. Also, why are they still screeching like zoo apes? My apologies to zoo apes. Aren't most of these menopausal hags pushing 60? Yet they're still screeching like a gaggle of white trash sewer rats? Pass.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
10 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Oh, no...I thought Big Pig (Icki) was off the show. Also, why are they still screeching like zoo apes? My apologies to zoo apes. Aren't most of these menopausal hags pushing 60? Yet they're still screeching like a gaggle of white trash sewer rats? Pass.

Yes to that ^^^^ I'm watching old episodes leading up to the "new premier".  

I cannot watch 3 seconds of Emily or Gina without feeling like somebody slipped a roofie in my drink (is Bill Cosby still lurking about?) BORING. VAPID. DESPERATE. And could somebody PLEASE get Gina to quit chewing gum? 

Now moving on to Tamra (see above descriptions of everyone else.) They also apply to Mrs. Desperation Judge. Tamra is going to pick on Shannon all season. Tamra thinks being a bitch is what's keeping her Orange. Tamra's dumb.

I'm no big fan of Shannon but who the fuck do these bitches think they are (psychiatrists? Psychologists? Therapists?) telling Shannon how she should feel, think, react to anything in life? 

This franchise needs to go away. Or..hire an entire new group of OC " housewives". These bitches are past their expiration date of being relevant. And Tamra claiming she's still "the hottest housewife in OC". HAHA!HAAAHAHA!😁😁😁 She must not get out much because there are THOUSANDS of beautiful, hot, fit YOUNG women in south Orange County that Tamra can not even begin to compete with. Don't quit your day job Tamra (which is taking care of Eddie and your LOSER son...pig nose Ryan!)

Edited by chenoa333
Afterthought.And a damn good one
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Shannon is the only thing making this show watchable...if Tamra and co drive her off..it would be like the women on BH driving off LVP.

I'm interested in watching Shannon too.  Well, I'll be there tonight regardless.  I have not yet bailed on this show.  I long ago bailed on NJ and BH and Atlanta. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Shannon is the only thing making this show watchable...if Tamra and co drive her off..it would be like the women on BH driving off LVP.

Vicki is the queen narcissist on this show - but they’ve only partly driven her off.

• Love 5
On 8/4/2019 at 9:53 AM, StevieRocks said:

Yes.  I absolutely HATE when Shannon screams “we’re the Three Amigas”.  Vikie too.  Why do they have to scream, like they’re having such a blast?  Who does that?  Shannon puts it on like they are doing it for the first time.  It’s old already.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
On 8/4/2019 at 10:27 AM, chenoa333 said:

Yes to that ^^^^ I'm watching old episodes leading up to the "new premier".  

I cannot watch 3 seconds of Emily or Gina without feeling like somebody slipped a roofie in my drink (is Bill Cosby still lurking about?) BORING. VAPID. DESPERATE. And could somebody PLEASE get Gina to quit chewing gum? 

Now moving on to Tamra (see above descriptions of everyone else.) They also apply to Mrs. Desperation Judge. Tamra is going to pick on Shannon all season. Tamra thinks being a bitch is what's keeping her Orange. Tamra's dumb.

I'm no big fan of Shannon but who the fuck do these bitches think they are (psychiatrists? Psychologists? Therapists?) telling Shannon how she should feel, think, react to anything in life? 

This franchise needs to go away. Or..hire an entire new group of OC " housewives". These bitches are past their expiration date of being relevant. And Tamra claiming she's still "the hottest housewife in OC". HAHA!HAAAHAHA!😁😁😁 She must not get out much because there are THOUSANDS of beautiful, hot, fit YOUNG women in south Orange County that Tamra can not even begin to compete with. Don't quit your day job Tamra (which is taking care of Eddie and your LOSER son...pig nose Ryan!)

Yep.  Tamra reminds me of white trash.  She’s still wearing those fake balls on her chest with the dress down to her navel.  She thinks she’s still got it, but she is too old for that look.  It’s going to be the same ole shit with new faces.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Watching the reruns leading up to the new season premier. I don't think I'll make it. I can't stand Emily,Tamra and Gina. Who's left? The new HoWife and Shannon. This franchise is doomed. 

Geeeena. 

gross vomit GIF

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I miss Heather.  She may have been the queen of declamation, but at least she spoke in normal tones and octaves and had a decent command of language.  

Heather is too classy for these crazies.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Watching the reruns leading up to the new season premier. I don't think I'll make it. I can't stand Emily,Tamra and Gina. Who's left? The new HoWife and Shannon. This franchise is doomed. 

I’m only watching as what else is there to watch?  These shows need new blood, except N.Y. Housewives.  How ya doin?  Lol.

• Love 6

So when Shannon was working out - there's a part where she is pushing this cart from one end of the gym to the other end.

No bueno!!!!!

Not the exercising part - but the way that cart was set up - why the heck is there a freaking pike in the center? Someone slips they are going to be staked like a vampire

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Oh my.....Gina’s talking head? What happened to her? 

THEN I saw Kelly’s talking head....errrr....what’s going on? 

Then Tamra? Does she have pink eye or something? (There’s an ointment for that.)

• LOL 10
  • Love 11

Nooooo!

Don't go there.  Although there's probably at least one more family, in America, going through scheduling to keep family members away from one another.

Walls. Literally AND figuratively dividing people. 

• Love 13