Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
KungFuBunny

S14.E01: New Friend, New Flames

9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think the fact that someone else is holding the orange she believes is hers has made her implode.

I like to picture Tamra shitting pickles at this point because she knows she's next.

Yes yes yes! Vicki must must be totally gobsmacked. She always claimed the OG title and thought OC was her show

poor Tamra is probably wondering why the girls haven’t crowned her the new leader.

ya know like they did with Kyle “eye roll”

• Like 2

On 8/7/2019 at 4:43 AM, mwell345 said:
On 8/7/2019 at 8:26 AM, antfitz said:

We don't know what prompted ryan's little brother to call him a racist.

I would like to add, we don’t even know that he did. Tamara and Ryan did that vague “he called me racist” thing that could mean a lot of different shit. Just as I have seen my liberal friends be a little quick to condone different opinions as evil, I have seen my conservative friends confuse any push back on their opinions with being called a racist. Did he call Ryan a racist or did he say he thought something Ryan said sounded racist? We only have Tamara and Ryan’s version of events and that holds very little water for me. The whole thing felt like Tamara thought something about this might leak on social media and she wanted to get ahead of it as the good mother making peace in our fractured nation. She’s gross.

Also, her running around screaming about getting into the country club. I had no idea anyone cared about country clubs anyone. But good for you Tamara. Live out your trashy lottery winner dreams.

• Like 5

On 8/6/2019 at 7:56 PM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I don't see how Emily stands him. He's worse than Alexis Bellino's ex-husband, Jim.

AND Jim Marchase (RHNJ)