Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E01: New Friend, New Flames

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Watching the reruns leading up to the new season premier. I don't think I'll make it. I can't stand Emily,Tamra and Gina. Who's left? The new HoWife and Shannon. This franchise is doomed. 

Man, me neither.  I watched and I still feel compelled to FF Gina and Emily.  Gina because she is a whining mess (super messy!) who I think exaggerates her accent.  Emily because I don't care to see her children, especially the dog kicker.  Someone please rescue that Pom!  Who else didn't need to be told Ryan is a Trumper?  If he weren't, THAT would have been the surprise.  So far I am ok with Braunwyn.  Kelly isn't bugging me (and pigs are apparently flying now).  Shannon is entertaining and wow her kids have grown up!  Tamra is still gross.  WTF was this Queen Victoria bullshit?  One thing I know FOR SURE is if I were to entertain facial plastic surgery, the OC is not where I would get it.  Vicki has fucked up her face and now there is no way to fix it and Tamra looks much more rodent like.  I watched a bunch of past seasons and the facial progression of those 2 was something.  In a bad way.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, Pickles said:

Emily's kids seem out of control. No discipline. 

Yeah and I don't want to see them.  Boring and maddening (dog incident).

14 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Every time I see Emily's husband, I go here...

source.gif

I can tell you with 100% certainty I would rather have Shane be a hw than either Emily or Gina.

14 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Seriously, cutting between her scenes and talking heads she doesn’t look like the same person.

How the hell did Tamra get into a country club.  Classy.  Also love her explaining Coto when that’s where this whole shit show started. 

They will apparently let anyone in.

• LOL 12

Braunwyn seems fun and likable, but also very odd.  Her dream her entire life was to be a stay-at-home mom.  Yet, her husband has to nudge her to go get the baby while he's making breakfast.  When she retrieves little Hazel (out of the closet!) she plops her down in her high chair, then gazes interestedly at the screaming baby whilst sipping her coffee - hubby quickly prepares a bottle and hands it to the baby.  Hubby serves breakfast to the children, other than the booty eating teenager, and Braunwyn asks if someone has secured school travel to the children, lucky Bella has this under control.  Braunwyn's right out of the 19th century British aristocracy.  I'm hoping she was simply performing for the camera, but no one acted like this was out of character behavior.  

Still liking her so far.

• LOL 10
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Braunwyn seems fun and likable, but also very odd.  Her dream her entire life was to be a stay-at-home mom.  Yet, her husband has to nudge her to go get the baby while he's making breakfast.  When she retrieves little Hazel (out of the closet!) she plops her down in her high chair, then gazes interestedly at the screaming baby whilst sipping her coffee - hubby quickly prepares a bottle and hands it to the baby.  Hubby serves breakfast to the children, other than the booty eating teenager, and Braunwyn asks if someone has secured school travel to the children, lucky Bella has this under control.  Braunwyn's right out of the 19th century British aristocracy.  I'm hoping she was simply performing for the camera, but no one acted like this was out of character behavior.  

Still liking her so far.

Did you see when they all left and it was just her and the baby at the table  and the baby reached for her and she kind of pulled away? I was like did she just pull away from her own baby? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Still liking her so far.

I wondered how old she is, so googled her and she is 41. She also has two full time nannies, which might explain that while she has wanted to be a stay at home mom her whole life, she doesn't appear to actually take care of her kids. I don't like her, and don't see that opinion changing much. 

The baby in the closet wasn't a surprise for me - it isn't like her house is a Dubrow sized mansion. It appears to be a normal sized McMansion, which generally aren't built to house a family of 9. 

I don't know why Bravo would want to bring on a howife with so many kids that she has almost doubled the amount of kids on the show. I have never minded Shannon's kids or even Jolie as they are older. Little kids add nothing to the show, other than remind me of why I never had kids. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Did you see when they all left and it was just her and the baby at the table  and the baby reached for her and she kind of pulled away? I was like did she just pull away from her own baby? 

I wonder if they will actually show the two nannies at some point? With 7 kids but 3 of them teenagers, and the two 5 year olds one would think in kindergarten, it would seem that two nannies for the two kids aged 1 and 3 means she doesn't have to do much to look after the two youngest. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, GussieK said:

As someone who passed (NY) on the first try, I'd ordinarily agree, but he's a three-time flunker and needs to try something different maybe.  (Anyway, we did cram a lot on the last week after going to bar review for two months.). 

He should be doing a lot of practice tests. It's a horrible experience, and even his continuing to work in the field may not help him. You have to memorize a lot, answer a lot of tricky multiple choice and write essays under time pressure. It's not like an actual work experience, any many people think it's a stupid way to measure fitness to practice law. 

The California bar is notoriously hard, and I read just the other day that Deval Patrick, who went to Harvard College and Harvard Law School, didn't pass until his third try.  So I'll cut him slack on this; I know I don't want to take it.

2 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Yes that was definitely a closet...wtf?

I was shocked, too, but then thinking about it, it's a small dark room with a door and a lot of sound-absorbing items in it.  As long as it's not full of moth balls or dry cleaning fumes, it could very well be a great place for a baby to sleep.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

The California bar is notoriously hard,

Yes, I've always heard that too.  But there's a weird factor in which they probably have more unqualified takers.  They have these  unaccredited (nationally) law schools that allow people to attend and if they pass the California bar they can practice only in California.  I wonder if Shane is a graduate of one of those schools.  

Edited by GussieK
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

The California bar is notoriously hard, and I read just the other day that Deval Patrick, who went to Harvard College and Harvard Law School, didn't pass until his third try.  So I'll cut him slack on this; I know I don't want to take it.

But, Kim K is going to take hers next year and didn’t even go to law school!  I bet she passes, too!  

Maybe Deval...’paid’ to attend Harvard. 🤣

I like the new housewife! I looked up her IG last night and she seems to come from a cool family.  Take a look at her mom’s IG.  She had like a ‘second’ family, so it was confusing at first.  But, the mom is really cool.  They are rich hippies. Artsy but into education......as in real college degrees.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, GussieK said:

Yes, I've always heard that too.  But there's a weird factor in which they probably have more unqualified takers.  They have these  unaccredited (nationally) law schools that allow people to attend and if they pass the California bar they can practice only in California.  I wonder if Shane is a graduate of one of those schools.  

Emily and Shane moved to the OC from Utah, where they were both practicing attorneys. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, GussieK said:

So, in other words.  Shane should give Emily the daughter she desperately wants and become Mr. Mom.

Emily is already a lawyer! 😂 I love this so much.

What is Shane’s job now?  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I can't 100% confirm that Icki has been demoted but here's the pic they kept flashing before commercial breaks

screen-shot-2019-08-05-at-11.21.31-pm.pn

No Vicki holding an Orange. Not even a shot sized glass of OJ like they give you at IHOP

Gina's hair looks like a bad Halloween wig for the sexy nurse costume.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

So, in other words.  Shane should give Emily the daughter she desperately wants and become Mr. Mom.

What is Shane’s job now?  

Emily and Shane were both practicing lawyers in Utah before they moved to California. Emily talked about it last season. From what I remember from last year,  Shane was working at a law firm in the OC but obviously not in the capacity of a attorney

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I wonder if they will actually show the two nannies at some point? With 7 kids but 3 of them teenagers, and the two 5 year olds one would think in kindergarten, it would seem that two nannies for the two kids aged 1 and 3 means she doesn't have to do much to look after the two youngest. 

So glad you found out about the nannies - I suspected there was someone else off camera doing most of the work.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Seems that many of them intenionally do not show their nannies to give the illusion that they are actually home all day, watching their kids. If I could have had an army of nannies, I might have considered having more kids. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Emily and Shane were both practicing lawyers in Utah before they moved to California. Emily talked about it last season. From what I remember from last year,  Shane was working at a law firm in the OC but obviously not in the capacity of a attorney

Thanks.  I saw it after I posted.

so, Em passed and he is on his 3rd try. 😬

16 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Yeah, I just found this too!  So he actually did pass a bar exam at one point.

• LOL 1
15 hours ago, yogi2014L said:

Seriously all of them look different and not for the better. what is it about California that morphs people into whatever the hell this is?? Even BH women look rough.

I think I've been too into the EC shows ( Potomac/ NY/NJ) where the women age beautifully for the most part and don't look like plastic trash robots.

OC is just TRASHY. I've been watching since season one but since falling balls deep into NYC and Potomac I really just cant with these ladies anymore. I like sophistication, education, class and real money. :-/

Also, Ryan needs to be banned from this show. He's like everyones racist drunk uncle who ruins every dinner. You just groan when he shows up. 

My daughter lives in SoCal and she spends a fair amount of time in Newport Beach where her boyfriend lives...we are East Coasters so the culture shock was gigantic when she moved out there...especially in Orange County. She was astounded by the way the women/moms look and the very apparent amount of plastic surgery they all have done. 

Agree about Ryan...please don't tape him anymore Bravo. He's always been a mess and creepy and worse. No storyline there...wasn't he arrested for domestic assault against he ex wife? Not surprised. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

Do we care? I don't. Tams knows that if they film on camera with her, they get paid. That's why so many "family" scenes. 

I thought Tamra paid for Ryan and his ex-fiancee (I just found out that he and Sarah broke up last year). I remember Eddie told Tamra that she needed to stop supporting Ryan and make him "man up." It fell on deaf ears, of course.

• Love 3

I didn't get to read everyone's comments cause y'all are some prolific  (and hilarious) people (!) and I can't wait to read everything when I get home, but I need to get some things off my chest before lunch ends:

Emily--you're disgusting for letting the kid kick the dog multiple times and hard (and the kid was later seen in the background "dancing" with the dog aka holding it up by its front paws against its will) Holy shit.  All the kid gets is a general yell, as if he spilled his orange juice, instead of kicking a poor animal that did not ask to be in that household?  Yeah, it's too bad Shane turned ya down on the further procreating thing last season.......Shane's not studying for the bar either hon.

Gina--what happened to your accent?  So.....that was just an affectation all along?  Color me shocked.  She's a mess.  Way to take responsibillity for your DUI.  I'm sure she's been casually drinking and driving for the past 20 years, and this is the first time she's gotten caught.

Gina and Emily look like they have not been taking care of themselves, and both seem unhappy.  Yuck.

Kelly--SHANE is a dork?  And Dr. Reagan is...?  Dr Reagan may officially be the dorkiest guy to have graced this show, and that includes Jim Bellino, the original "smelly dork."  I was really annoyed at her pretending not to know what a ferile cat was, and to "hilariously" mix it up over and over with "Pharoah."  That is some how-funny-am-I Vicki shit, and I thought Vicki wasn't a cast member anymore.  Kelly, get your freak on as much as you want, but please don't let your 12 year old daughter wear a skirt that she has to keep yanking down to cover her private parts on national TV.

Shannon--I'm...glad you're happy?  But you're being a little too manic.  I like that her kids are old enough for talking heads.  They're interesting. 

If there is a gruesome twosome that has to lead this franchise, I guess I prefer Kelly and Shannon over Gina and Emily, but I am tired of the Cougars Gone Wild routine already.

Tamra--you know you'd be trashing Coto if you weren't living there.  Oh, now you joined a country club?  Zzzzzzz.  Also, Vicki isn't a cast member.  Why are you inviting her to your parties that are staged for the show?  Stop with the fake drama and just go away.  You and Vicki belong off camera.

Braunwynn seems interesting enough.  I feel like she's someone who could possibly lead this franchise out of the muck.  The jury is still out.  I hope she had a better reason to move to OC from Miami of all places than for this show, but that's what it sounded like to me when she said they moved there "for the high school year."  And, my God, if this woman's mom is only 64, she is only around 40?!?!  I would have pegged her at 50 if she's a day.

Verdict:  frequent commercial breaks, excessive flashbacks, boring content, no compass or center for the show (it used to be living in Coto), reliving the Quiet Woman = desperate

This is literally Desperate Housewives.

• Love 17

I'm late to this party!  A few thoughts...

Shannon:

I'm not a super duper Shannon Beador fan, but I do enjoy seeing her having so much fun dating.  Suck it, David!  .... That said, I feel like she should stop focusing on weight and metabolism with her kids and instead focus on the health reasons why it's important to exercise (for anyone, at any size).

Kelly:

Who refers to the person they're dating as "Dr. ____"?  Wtf?

Tamra:

Ideally I'd not have her on my screen, but I'd settle for not having Ryan on my screen.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, langford peel said:

When I saw the kid kick the dog I thought we were at Dorito’s house.

Yeah well, he’ll do it again.  She did NOTHING.  She’s so busy she can’t even teach him right from wrong? Maybe the other kids will follow suit.  She’s too involved with those harpies.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm not about to rag on anyone for gaining weight. I'd rather look at a curvy woman than a skeleton that seems to be the ideal in SoCal. 

I don't disagree with this. But I don't think EMILY is happy about the weight gain. She mentioned she hasn't been able to work out since Shane has been "studying" for the bar. 

Can't they hire some help, if he isn't pitching in at all? 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Still liking her so far.

Braunwyn's verbal descriptions of the kids made me laugh.

The blond is an introvert - she was the most verbal of the group and didn't seem in any way shy or reserved.

The baby - is the sweetest and happiest of them all - but she was wailing in her high chair.

The female toddler about 3 years old was described as the terror and she was the most quiet and calm.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, antfitz said:

We don't know what prompted ryan's little brother to call him a racist.

Ryan supports the building of Trump's wall at the border.

Nice to see Shannon has moved on from the beady eyed creep.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

She's in good shape for her age and having 7 kids.  That doesn't come naturally.  I would assume she spends a good amount of time at the gym with personal trainers, hair, nails, makeup, facials, fillers, wardrobe, all that high maintenance stuff.  That doesn't leave much time for kids. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

What is Shane’s job now?  

He's a Professional Little Bitch?

tenor.gif

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Still liking her so far.

Did Braunwyn actually say she wanted to be a "stay at home mom"? I remember her saying she always wanted a big family and she always knew she didn't want to work. So I guess it could be implied. But she also could have had a different vision - of having nannies/kids in daycare and just doing her thing? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

But, Kim K is going to take hers next year and didn’t even go to law school!  I bet she passes, too!  

Maybe Deval...’paid’ to attend Harvard. 🤣

I like the new housewife! I looked up her IG last night and she seems to come from a cool family.  Take a look at her mom’s IG.  She had like a ‘second’ family, so it was confusing at first.  But, the mom is really cool.  They are rich hippies. Artsy but into education......as in real college degrees.

Kim K didn't even go to college right? Unbelievable..my two brothers worked their asses off in college and in law school and this bimbo will be an attorney with no college or law school? How is this even possible? 

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I didn't get to read everyone's comments cause y'all are some prolific  (and hilarious) people (!) and I can't wait to read everything when I get home, but I need to get some things off my chest before lunch ends:

Emily--you're disgusting for letting the kid kick the dog multiple times and hard (and the kid was later seen in the background "dancing" with the dog aka holding it up by its front paws against its will) Holy shit.  All the kid gets is a general yell, as if he spilled his orange juice, instead of kicking a poor animal that did not ask to be in that household?  Yeah, it's too bad Shane turned ya down on the further procreating thing last season.......Shane's not studying for the bar either hon.

Gina--what happened to your accent?  So.....that was just an affectation all along?  Color me shocked.  She's a mess.  Way to take responsibillity for your DUI.  I'm sure she's been casually drinking and driving for the past 20 years, and this is the first time she's gotten caught.

Gina and Emily look like they have not been taking care of themselves, and both seem unhappy.  Yuck.

Kelly--SHANE is a dork?  And Dr. Reagan is...?  Dr Reagan may officially be the dorkiest guy to have graced this show, and that includes Jim Bellino, the original "smelly dork."  I was really annoyed at her pretending not to know what a ferile cat was, and to "hilariously" mix it up over and over with "Pharoah."  That is some how-funny-am-I Vicki shit, and I thought Vicki wasn't a cast member anymore.  Kelly, get your freak on as much as you want, but please don't let your 12 year old daughter wear a skirt that she has to keep yanking down to cover her private parts on national TV.

Shannon--I'm...glad you're happy?  But you're being a little too manic.  I like that her kids are old enough for talking heads.  They're interesting. 

If there is a gruesome twosome that has to lead this franchise, I guess I prefer Kelly and Shannon over Gina and Emily, but I am tired of the Cougars Gone Wild routine already.

Tamra--you know you'd be trashing Coto if you weren't living there.  Oh, now you joined a country club?  Zzzzzzz.  Also, Vicki isn't a cast member.  Why are you inviting her to your parties that are staged for the show?  Stop with the fake drama and just go away.  You and Vicki belong off camera.

Braunwynn seems interesting enough.  I feel like she's someone who could possibly lead this franchise out of the muck.  The jury is still out.  I hope she had a better reason to move to OC from Miami of all places than for this show, but that's what it sounded like to me when she said they moved there "for the high school year."  And, my God, if this woman's mom is only 64, she is only around 40?!?!  I would have pegged her at 50 if she's a day.

Verdict:  frequent commercial breaks, excessive flashbacks, boring content, no compass or center for the show (it used to be living in Coto), reliving the Quiet Woman = desperate

This is literally Desperate Housewives.

Desperate Housewives indeed! Loved your comments! I like Shannon too, but did not enjoy the Cougars Gone Wild routine either. I expect it from Kelly, but not Shannon. Becoming single after a divorce doesn't mean you have to lower yourself to Kelly's level, Shannon. 

Speaking of Kelly, it never for a minute crossed my mind that Kelly was kidding, thinking that a feral cat was a Pharoah cat. She really is that stupid. Even the producer corrected her, so I don' think she was pretending. Sadly. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm not about to rag on anyone for gaining weight. I'd rather look at a curvy woman than a skeleton that seems to be the ideal in SoCal. 

I agree.  Curvy is fine.  No hate in this message but you did kinda rag on the thinner SoCal women.  How about we not call thin women skeleton's and heavier women fat?

• Love 10

There was a a scene of Gina talking to her father on the phone.

Anyone noticed the janky cracked screen? Seriously - one of the most important things with your "job" on a reality show is your phone and you can't get a replacement before filming? No insurance with your phone plan?

What is off putting with Gina's new platinum blond TH look is her brows. She is still penciling them on with a dark brown color and it looks horrible.

Someone else posted - that particular blond aged her. The circles under her eyes are more pronounced

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Did Braunwyn actually say she wanted to be a "stay at home mom"? I remember her saying she always wanted a big family and she always knew she didn't want to work. So I guess it could be implied. But she also could have had a different vision - of having nannies/kids in daycare and just doing her thing? 

Good catch. She said she wanted nice things, not to work, and to have 5 kids. So I guess part of her definition of "nice things" are nannies to take care of her kids. I haven't seen anything likeable about her so far.

In the shot where the older kids were leaving for school, I guess the twins were taken off camera to have a nanny comb their hair before they were sent off to school. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Kim K didn't even go to college right? Unbelievable..my two brothers worked their asses off in college and in law school and this bimbo will be an attorney with no college or law school? How is this even possible? 

I am not going to look it up, but I think she said you need 60 hours of College credits. And, she had it. Probably did online school in secrecy to meet this requirement.

You know....your standard undergrad requirements in the state of California.

Then you can ‘self study’ your law degree.

Kim is basically buying her law degree with private tutors whenever she is available! 

They will probably allow Kim to do the ‘practice tests’ and all she has to do is memorize her way through her law license.

We all know she will never be a real lawyer.  It is like GED law degree. 🤣

Your brothers are real lawyers!  

• Love 11

Ugh. Ryan. Why? WHY? Why must we see him on this show on a semi-regular basis. One appearance is one too many. Blah. I don't exactly trust his account of why he threatened to hit his younger brother. Ryan isn't the most reliable person, if ya know what I mean. And where are all these black family members he's referring to? You know, the ones that prove he's not racist. Lawd. Part of me feels like dropping the fact he voted for Trump is for controversy and storyline - I mean - why didn't this come out 2 years ago? Pffft. I'm honestly surprised he didn't show up on screen with a MAGA hat. I mean, he trotted out the "Because I love America" line.  Yeesh.

Kelly's scenes with the cats - meh. I don't really get the purpose of it other than giving the cat cafe some exposure. I am a DIEHARD cat lover and I wasn't bothered by her shenanigans because I am fairly confident the cafe/rescue isn't going to let her adopt - if she was even really going to apply. I guess I've seen far worse from her so this stuff was benign. I would have been more surprised if she actually liked cats and actually adopted one. Side note - she was going in on Tamra on twitter last night and I was LIVING for it! Ha! I wonder if they have a falling out at some point this season. 

I didn't miss Vicki. I wonder what she did to get demoted. FINALLY. What was the straw that broke the camels back this time around? Because I can't recollect any chatter from her camp that she intentionally backed away from being a primary HoWive.

Gina and Emily - double meh. Upon my second viewing (no judgement. LOL) I noticed Gina's talking heads as others have mentioned (first viewing I was in and out of the room or paying attention to my computer), she looks really different. The hair, weight gain... seems like she's getting a little Karma after going in on Shannon last year. I wonder if Shannon will support her tho (I know in the preview Shannon said she'd be there for Gina - time will tell). I don't wish unhappiness on anyone however. Too bad she (Gina) isn't coping better. Anywho.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I am not going to look it up, but I think she said you need 60 hours of College credits. And, she had it. Probably did online school in secrecy to meet this requirement.

Kim is basically buying her law degree with private tutors whenever she is available! 

They will probably allow Kim to do the ‘practice tests’ and all she has to do is memorize her way through her law license.

I remember years ago, reading a book written by a woman whose mother was a B movie star in the 50s. I can't for the life of me remember which one, but the daughter who wrote the book became a psychologist in her later years. She spent most of the previous years drifting from job to job with little ambition. When she decided to go to university, the California uni she attended gave her an undergrad degree based solely on life experience. I was flabbergasted, and have never forgotten that. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Kelly: She's just a vulgar, loud mouth, boozy middle age broad. All the cosmetic work in the world won't make you beautiful because you're ugly on the inside. And your daughter is right...you're a gold digger. Your new "beau" is using you for the publicity he will get from appearing on this show. I don't know any responsible physician that would allow cameras into his office to tape a segment of fake proclamations of "love" for a girlfriend topped off by diamond earrings and flowers. But maybe it just the SoCal plastic surgeons that seem to be so enamored with having associations with the rich and famous. 

Gina: What the happened to her face and hair? She looks awful...she had some work done and the hair reminds me of Mae West in her 80's. The DUI is bad and her friends should have called her an UBER or one of them who was sober should have driven her home.I wonder if they will get into her altercation with her husband with resulted in him being charged with domestic assault? Still don't understand why she moved...what is with these ladies always moving? Do they think if they move their lives will magically improve?

Tamra: So this fancy country club decided to allow trailer trash like Tamra join? Whooptie fucking do...Tamra is such a cliche. And she's so boring...why didn't she get the boot like Vicki?

Shannon: Ugh..the forced ridiculous "I'm a party girl now" shit is pathetic. How old are you? Nothing more pathetic than a 50 something year old woman cavorting at bars, getting drunk acting like 22 year olds. I don't know ...she seems kind of manic in her behavior. She seems awfully desperate to convince us and herself that everything is great now and party girl Shannon is back baby! Also...bad cosmetic work Shannon. Quit while you're ahead. You're just making Kelly's banging buddy richer...money he will spend on buying Kelly more diamond earrings and other fancy jewelry.

Emily: Her kids are brats. Quit worrying about your husband passing the bar...why do you care so much? He doesn't...he just isn't into it. Maybe spend some time disciplining your kids instead of complaining about your slacker hubby. 

Vicki: Where is she? Anyone know why she was demoted? I'm thinking it was because she accused Kelly of being a cocaine user at the reunion. 

Braunwyn: I prefer the English spelling of this name...Bronwyn...anyway...it does seem to appear that she moved her family from Miami to be on this show. The older son has some look going on there. No way she is managing that brood on her own. I agree that she must have 2 nannies and maybe a cook? 

Observation: This franchise is toast. 

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Only in L.A. would someone who took an interest in prison reform (and I think she consulted with an image consultant who advised her to take on a cause to change her image from bimbo to legal reformer) become a lawyer without the benefit of four year liberal arts degree and a law degree from a legit law school. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Kelly: She's just a vulgar, loud mouth, boozy middle age broad. All the cosmetic work in the world won't make you beautiful because you're ugly on the inside. And your daughter is right...you're a gold digger. Your new "beau" is using you for the publicity he will get from appearing on this show. I don't know any responsible physician that would allow cameras into his office to tape a segment of fake proclamations of "love" for a girlfriend topped off by diamond earrings and flowers. But maybe it just the SoCal plastic surgeons that seem to be so enamored with having associations with the rich and famous. 

Gina: What the hell happened to her face and hair? She looks awful...she had some work done and the hair reminds me of Mae West in her 80's. The DUI is bad and her friends should have called her an UBER or one of them who was sober should have driven her home. I wonder if they will get into her altercation with her husband wich resulted in him being charged with domestic assault? Still don't understand why she moved...what is with these ladies always moving? Do they think if they move their lives will magically improve?

Tamra: So this fancy country club decided to allow trailer trash like Tamra join? Whooptie fucking do...Tamra is such a cliche. And she's so boring...why didn't she get the boot like Vicki?

Shannon: Ugh..the forced ridiculous "I'm a party girl now" shit is pathetic. How old are you? Nothing more pathetic than a 50 something year old women cavorting at bars, getting drunk acting like 22 year olds. I don't know ...she seems kind of manic in her behavior. She seems awfully desperate to convince us and herself that everything is great now and party girl Shannon is back baby! Also, her cosmetic work is so obvious and not good. Quit while you're ahead Shannon...Kelly's boyfriend isn't doing you any favors...you're just helping him pad his bank account so he can buy Kelly more pretty jewelry.

Emily: Her kids are brats. Quit worrying about your husband passing the bar...why do you care so much? He doesn't...he just isn't into it. Maybe spend some time disciplining your kids instead of complaining about your slacker hubby. 

Vicki: Where is she? Anyone know why she was demoted? I'm thinking it was because she accused Kelly of being a cocaine user at the reunion. 

Braunwyn: I prefer the English spelling of this name...Bronwyn...anyway...it does seem to appear that she moved her family from Miami to be on this show. The older son has some look going on there. No way she is managing that brood on her own. I agree that she must have 2 nannies and maybe a cook? 

Observation: This franchise is toast. 

17 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Kelly doesnt deserve a cat.

I don't even particularly like cats and I agree.

17 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Lucky her too, having a husband who makes the kids breakfast and engages with the kids. 

That's lucky? 😞  I guess compared to some of the other cast members...

17 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Kelly's boyfriend creeps me out.

He seems to be trying way too hard... I'm not sure what Kelly sees in him, except for potentially free plastic surgery?

17 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Vicki has been demoted to ‘friend of’ this season.  

Nelson Muntz: "HA ha!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, albarino said:

We'll likely never know but I believe this is why Bravo had to demote her.  Vicki took offense to Kelly falling her fat so Vicki "went there."  Hope she is completely gone next season.

After that Kandi / Phaedra slander in Atlanta, I imagine Bravo wants to get ahead of it in the future.  And while it does look like Kelly initially tells Icks to stuff it and sod off, there's another scene from the "this season" previews that shows Kelly sitting at a table in tears saying "you ruined my life" -- which makes me wonder if she agrees to a sit down.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

They will apparently let anyone in.

Coto is very inland so it isn't considered (imo) the greatest place to live in the OC.  It is nowhere near the ocean like where Shannon, Heather and Kelly live.

I wouldn't consider the Coto Country Club exclusive.

I think Coto is the kind of place where people who cannot afford to live in Newport or the other areas want the McMansions and can say they live in a gated community.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
46 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Strictly theoretically possible.  Even really smart people who have been to good law schools that teach them how to think like a lawyer, which happens kind of by osmosis or magic, struggle with the California bar exam.

I wouldn't get too worked up about it. 

10 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Kelly: She's just a vulgar, loud mouth, boozy middle age broad.

She is such a singularly unpleasant person. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2