Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Just thinking, if salsa dancing is a real passion of Tom's then how is it that Darcy did not know about it and why wouldn't he put on some music in what ever hotel they were staying and teach her a few steps?

Because that would mean Darcey would have had to listen to something he said that didn't involve a ring, romantic proposal, engagement, wedding or wine. Those are the only subjects her booze pickled brain is programmed to respond too.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

My husband and I had a conversation about it as we were getting more serious. I was in my 40’s at the time. If you want to be in a committed relationship, it makes sense to talk about it and make sure your partner is on the same page. I wouldn’t assume any relationship is exclusive until and unless I’d had a talk with my partner.

I don't see a problem with it at all. Especially in this day and age-I want to know if he is seeing or sleeping with other people, if he sees this relationship progressing, etc. I'd rather have that awkward convo than to waste my time with someone who is still playing the field and has no plans on making the relationship serious. I like to know if we're on the same page. For one thing, I wouldn't want to have a sexual relationship with someone who is possibly sleeping with multiple women during the same time period. From a judgment  and general standpoint, I don't see a problem with it; as someone involved in the relationship, however, I'd want to know because it's just not something I, personally, would feel comfortable with.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

My husband and I had a conversation about it as we were getting more serious. I was in my 40’s at the time. If you want to be in a committed relationship, it makes sense to talk about it and make sure your partner is on the same page. I wouldn’t assume any relationship is exclusive until and unless I’d had a talk with my partner.

My ex NEVER wanted to hear the word EXCLUSIVE.,. but we were.. I should have seen that red flag much earlier than I did.. and he gave me a "promise ring" cause he would never get married again.. then he broke up with me.. on an email.. on our ANIVERSARY.. and dumped my clothes at my house (thank god I kept property).. no wonder I started having hallucinations.. I'M FINE NOW.. this was like 5 years ago.. but you never know what is in your mind or his mind and if you don't talk about it.. there is nothing

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I completely agree. 

But to have the conversation on camera for a TV show, with his sister feeding her lines from the side?  No.

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I completely agree. 

But to have the conversation on camera for a TV show, with his sister feeding her lines from the side?  No.

Oh - totally agree. I also thought having it in that setting was ridiculous. And it wasn't so much a conversation as it was a Q&A for the camera.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Boston said:

you only ask if you are 'exclusive' if you are FIFTEEN YEARS OLD.. Darcey should be studied by biologists who just don't get it

I've known a Darcey type since I was young teen. Nice enough person and all, but not someone that I remained close with once I was out of my early 20s. Let me tell you, omg, my friendship with this person during our teen years was nothing short of exhausting, as I imagine any real, deep friendship with Darecy herself must be, always has been and always will be. 

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Just thinking, if salsa dancing is a real passion of Tom's then how is it that Darcy did not know about it and why wouldn't he put on some music in what ever hotel they were staying and teach her a few steps?

Unless Tom is saying “I love you” or “will  you marry me?”  I don’t think Darcy hears anything he says. 

10 hours ago, Boston said:

My ex NEVER wanted to hear the word EXCLUSIVE.,. but we were.. I should have seen that red flag much earlier than I did.. and he gave me a "promise ring" cause he would never get married again.. then he broke up with me.. on an email.. on our ANIVERSARY.. and dumped my clothes at my house (thank god I kept property).. no wonder I started having hallucinations.. I'M FINE NOW.. this was like 5 years ago.. but you never know what is in your mind or his mind and if you don't talk about it.. there is nothing

It could have been on a Post It. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

I've known a Darcey type since I was young teen. Nice enough person and all, but not someone that I remained close with once I was out of my early 20s. Let me tell you, omg, my friendship with this person during our teen years was nothing short of exhausting, as I imagine any real, deep friendship with Darecy herself must be, always has been and always will be. 

This is why Darcy's only friends are boozy attention seeks and her sister, who seems to half hate her.  

I had a Darcy friend and she was exciting to listen to in small doses.  It was like a podcast telenovela before podcasts became a thing.  I could put her on the phone, turn my mind off and just listen to all her relationship dramatics.  

• Love 5
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:56 AM, AZChristian said:

I completely agree. 

I just shook my head at that scene. She needed Tom's sister to help her ask that question and then he gives Darcy a slobber kiss in front of her to boot. Not a pretty scene.

19 hours ago, iwasish said:

Unless Tom is saying “I love you” or “will  you marry me?”  I don’t think Darcy hears anything he says. 

It could have been on a Post It. 

I'm picturing a heartfelt half assed proposal while Tom's dancing the salsa with multiple strangers, spitting out words each time he swirls by Darcy punctuated with a hand smoothing his poof of hair.

• LOL 5
59 minutes ago, Lady Iris said:

I'm picturing a heartfelt half assed proposal while Tom's dancing the salsa with multiple strangers, spitting out words each time he swirls by Darcy punctuated with a hand smoothing his poof of hair.

That would be great!  And Darcy would talk about how romantic it was and how like a fairy tale.

Speaking of hair, I noticed she was petting hers even when dancing with Tom the little bit she did

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

The rumor on a bunch of soap sites is that Tom is a last minute stand in for Jesse-that they started filming Jesse for this season and that he was fired and his scenes were left on the floor. If so, then this entire storyline could be fiction.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

I just shook my head at that scene. She needed Tom's sister to help her ask that question and then he gives Darcy a slobber kiss in front of her to boot. Not a pretty scene.

I wanted his sister to say, "You are whining about an engagement ring yet you need to ask him if you are exclusive??? Girrrrrllll....."

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

On exclusivity....I dated throughout my 20s and 30s and this was not an uncommon conversation to have. When I discussed it with my now-wife, we were two weeks into dating and had decided to be "in a relationship" and deleted our online dating profiles. Granted, it's different with gay couples, as we moved quickly, but it happened in my straight relationships too. I think it's a reasonable conversation to have. In the right time and place, not at the pressuring of an overbearing sister, in the middle of salsa night, while crying and visibly upset, after having already talked about his dating past and how he was dating people right before he met you, but then broke it off with them.

On hair extensions....I wear them regularly. I have long, fine, blond hair and wear them for fun. I have extensions that match my hair length that I wear for everyday and for fullness, and waist-length extensions I use for special occasions. They blend with not only my hair color, but its length as well. I was worried when I saw Darcy's horrible extensions, so I took  photos of mine. I know a ton of women who wear them and they all look like mine, not hers, that is to say, that they could be real. I tried to upload a photo but the file size is too large.

On salsa dancing: it can be tough, but the basic steps are super easy to learn. Tom could've taught a sober, non-clingy person in ten minutes enough to fake it through the night. It's not enough to really keep up with someone who's a really good dancer doing advanced moves, but if you're trying even a little, you can get through the basics.

• Love 9

Another soapdirt article says Tom has a new ladylove. Same look as Darcey, fake boobs, fake hair, fake eyelashes, w/boobs hanging out of clothes & 5 inch heels. Emma was right, Tom does have a type.

I tried to include the link but it wouldn't work. Just search 'Tom Brooks 90 Day Fiance New Girlfriend' for multiple articles.

14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

That was an interesting read.  

I wonder if TLC/Sharp cut him because he drew a line about how far he would play along with being head over heels in love with Darcey.  

Or maybe he again told you YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!! 

Damn, so very much close we were to getting more gems like cut it on the bias, get out of my life, and you never loved me.

What a blow we've been dealt.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

OMG, now I'm reading rumors about her filming a third season with yet another "love of her life," this time a NYC bartender! "How conveeeeeeenient"

I'm going on the record TLC, I pledge not to watch another season of her desperate attention whoring and drunken crying, just like I did with "The Family Chantel." 

https://www.tvseasonspoilers.com/reality-tv/90-day-fiance-darcey-spotted-filming-with-another-man-19968/?fbclid=IwAR3Eyden0zK0k87G2XVqiy4ILjzN4kgAEzxR--TtE8QeXHkgYvBRSzY_2eo

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

OMG, now I'm reading rumors about her filming a third season with yet another "love of her life," this time a NYC bartender! "How conveeeeeeenient"

I'm going on the record TLC, I pledge not to watch another season of her desperate attention whoring and drunken crying, just like I did with "The Family Chantel." 

https://www.tvseasonspoilers.com/reality-tv/90-day-fiance-darcey-spotted-filming-with-another-man-19968/?fbclid=IwAR3Eyden0zK0k87G2XVqiy4ILjzN4kgAEzxR--TtE8QeXHkgYvBRSzY_2eo

I can’t picture her with a NYC bartender. How could they get on 90DF? Unless he’s here on a visa, I suppose.

• Useful 3
57 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I can’t picture her with a NYC bartender. How could they get on 90DF? Unless he’s here on a visa, I suppose.

I think the article was trying to say that it was the poster's boyfriend who worked at a bar?? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I was just going to post Darcey quotes, but the entire article is gold: https://www.etonline.com/90-day-fiance-star-darcey-silva-hints-shes-no-longer-with-tom-brooks-exclusive-134471

Actually, the video at the top of the article's page was an interview with David & Annie and it was a great interview! The lady from E! who interviewed them ought to replace stupid dumbass Shawn Robinson because this lady asked really good questions and the interview was surprisingly fun and informative. It made me like David the Jaba a lot more than I did, and her questions allowed both to show their personalities and it was just good fluff interviewing. REPLACE SHAWN WITH THE E! LADY! C'mon, who's with me???

• Love 5

YOU. GUYS. Darcy is GACKED out of her mind! What the ever loving hell is wrong with her??? Seriously! What personality disorder is this? All of them?  Her. FACE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acXIslS66h0

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Gigglepuff said:

I think the article was trying to say that it was the poster's boyfriend who worked at a bar?? 

Oh, sorry, my bad. You're right. The poster's boyfriend works at the bar where Darcey was filmed with a mystery man who looked like Tom, except skinnier. Another article said Tom has lost 50 pounds so maybe it IS him. But the bottom line, whoever it is, is that she appears to be filming for a THIRD season. Or perhaps it's a "Where are they now" or "What next" special and they're reuniting for one final filming? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Cammi said:

YOU. GUYS. Darcy is GACKED out of her mind! What the ever loving hell is wrong with her??? Seriously! What personality disorder is this? All of them?  Her. FACE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acXIslS66h0

Holy Jocelyn Wildenstein is that face morphing into something unrecognizable as human! Plus she's making it worse by trying to look sultry with her facial expressions and postures. I'd say "Oh Darcy, don't ever change...your face." But too late. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Cammi said:

Whoa Nelly! (and yes I mean that in a 'long in the tooth' sense)...Darcey looks absolutely bizarre, why does she do this to herself? The blindingly WHITE TEEF, the creepy 'anime' blue contact lenses, the cheap sequins, the awful platinum blond coif...she just seems to go out of her way to make herself look more and more riDICulous by the day. This person has so many issues, it would take a life time for a shrink to sort her out and even then I don't think she'd make a lick of progress because she just will never admit that she needs to 'work on herself babe'.  It's so telling when the interviewer is asking her questions and pretty much every question she answers about her relationship with Tom is about her and her alone. I I I, Me Me Me, I I I, Me Me Me. No wonder she can't 'find love'. Her journey with Tom was all about HER, nothing to do with Tom. It's like she's just looking for some guy who'll have her and give her the illusion of money and wealth. But she's got literally NOTHING to offer a partner in a relationship because all she does is primp herself to look like an over-tarted two-bit hooker, and every single thing that a guy wants to do with her (outside the bedroom) begins and ends with her assuming it's a proposal and her clinging on and climbing up the guy's leg. There is no way Tom could have taught her to dance Salsa or even a waltz because everything immediately turns to Darcey trying to slither her way onto the guy's jock. It's just mind boggling. Perhaps there is a psychologist among us who can speak to what is wrong with her...? Anybody?

• Love 19

It's scary to think of what will become of her once every shred of youthfulness is gone and there's nothing left but a crazy old sideshow freak.

She'll probably OD on pills and booze.

I follow her and it's shocking how many strange duck face selfies and videos she posts... she doesn't say a word... Just posing and stroking her horse hair while she makes duck faces and blinks her huge fake eyelashes..... I mean really wtf is wrong with her?

Narcissism to the extreme.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

Perhaps there is a psychologist among us who can speak to what is wrong with her...? Anybody?

I’m not a psychologist.

FWIW, my read in Darcy is that she has terribly low self esteem. She thinks that all she can offer a man (and perhaps all any woman can offer any man) is sex. Her physical appearance is the only value she thinks she has and she desperately clings to her perception of youth, beauty and sex appeal. She will continue with any and all cosmetic enhancement she can get for as long as possible, trying to maintain her look. If she makes it that long, she will be tits out in the nursing home... picture a cheap Joan Rivers in hooker garb...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

Darcey seems to be a woman who dresses for men. As a woman, I dress for other women mainly. There is a difference. One is overtly this is what I am and come and get it and the other is sometimes the I look better than you look, and I don't need to impress men by hoochie-style.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

It's scary to think of what will become of her once every shred of youthfulness is gone and there's nothing left but a crazy old sideshow freak.

She'll probably OD on pills and booze.

I follow her and it's shocking how many strange duck face selfies and videos she posts... she doesn't say a word... Just posing and stroking her horse hair while she makes duck faces and blinks her huge fake eyelashes..... I mean really wtf is wrong with her?

Narcissism to the extreme.  

I have predicted that she'll die like Lexi Featherston in Splat! except that she'll reach out for Stacey (instead of the curtain) as she's falling and either get a hold of Stacey and drag Stacey with her or Stacey will give Darcey a swift kick and hasten Darcey's demise.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 7/17/2019 at 8:04 AM, RealReality said:

She is wildly un-selfaware  and willing to make a fool of herself on a near constant basis which makes her perfect for reality TV.

Your observation is spot on! Clearly Darcy is unaware (and slightly delusional) as evidenced by her wardrobe. It's like every article of clothing she owns is two sizes too small. I feel constricted and uncomfortable just watching her. I imagine there must be several wardrobe malfunctions on a daily basis. Darcy is oblivious to how unappealing she is. So sad...

• Love 9
On 10/14/2019 at 7:54 PM, Hannah94 said:

Spot on. 

I am totally off topic with this post, BUT I love your 'spot on' expression as that is one of my favourite sayings (as you may see if you've come across any of my responses). Hmm, were we siblings, separated at birth...? LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Chalby said:

I am totally off topic with this post, BUT I love your 'spot on' expression as that is one of my favourite sayings (as you may see if you've come across any of my responses). Hmm, were we siblings, separated at birth...? LOL

I use it often too! I once worked with a British guy that said to me "You are spot on" after discussing some work related tasks. I thought to myself "Idk what that means but it sounds like a compliment?" So I looked it up and have been using it ever since.

Edited by Hannah94
Forgot the word "with"
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Okay, I found a clip on youtube where Darcy is being interviewed by ET.  I tried to link it here but was unable to do so.  Look up "Darcy Silva ET" and it will pop us right away.  It is seven minutes long and she is clearly drunk.  She is one drink away from slurring.  Her eyes are closed half the time, her hair is much more blond and her upper lip is really puffy.  She goes on and on with her "love is LOVE and I need to find LOVE and we all need LOVE!"  She defends the toxic relationship with her sister and says she does not communicate with Jesse anymore.

• Love 1

I hate to say it but Jesse had Darcey's number, she is an alcoholic who is clearly addicted to plastic surgery. She is a very unhappy person who needs professional help. Jesse could have been kinder and he is a narcissist but he was right about Darcey needing to quit drinking.

• Love 18
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

This.Is.Just.Amazing.

image.png.3e742308f48d13a095d3740fc063f26a.png

l especially LOVE the 'widespreid'....is that what they call it when Darce opens her legs to any men? OMG. She's an idiot with a misplaced sense of positive self esteem...it's so bizarre...

Her "King"?   She needs help with both her outlook and grammar.  Thanks to @Joan of Argh for linking the youtube clip.  Her upper lip, plus her drinking, make her look like a tipsy duck.

• Love 5
On 10/17/2019 at 3:50 PM, gingerella said:

There is no way Tom could have taught her to dance Salsa or even a waltz because everything immediately turns to Darcey trying to slither her way onto the guy's jock. It's just mind boggling. Perhaps there is a psychologist among us who can speak to what is wrong with her...? Anybody?

I'm no psychologist, but as a somewhat normal person, I like to watch.  When a spectacular dance performance is going on in front of me, I like to watch--as did Emma's boyfriend.  It doesn't even have to be spectacular (although anything that looks really, really difficult is spectacular in my book), but when one's boyfriend is performing something he obviously likes to do and believes he excels at, for christ's sake watch him.  If only so you can compliment his performance after--but I forget:  this is Darcey, who is incapable of talking about anyone but herself.  Even if someone showed her a single move she could use to stand there and shift from right foot to left in time to the beat, so she could at least join the dancers on the floor, she would have scored at least a zillion points.

She acts like someone who has never in her life been out on a date.

• Love 4

I was going to post the beginning sentence from Darcey’s self-affirming quote above until I realized it’s all ONE run-on stream of consciousness  phrases, just like when she speaks. Read it out loud in your best Darcey voice. Pause to make duck lips and bat your eyes. 

Anyway, what I wanted to say was that “Everyday [sic] is a new lesson for this queen...” struck me as funny because she obviously has never learned anything from her past mistakes, so EVERY DAY she repeats them. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

This just in on my iPad newsfeed...Stacey accused Florian of cheating on her! 

Stay tuned for more Twin Drama. 

Ooh! I hope it was with Darcey!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

The preview for the upcoming show is Tom taking out what looks like a ring box as Darcey starts, crying, hyperventilating, fanning herself. playing with her hair and trying to look what passes for her as sexy, all at the same time. I would bet good money that this is TLC producer shenanigans, getting a very willing Tom to prank Darcey with a fake proposal, but with (at best) a 'promise/appreciation' ring, or (more likely, imo) a pair of earrings or something like that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

This just in on my iPad newsfeed...Stacey accused Florian of cheating on her! 

Stay tuned for more Twin Drama. 

And Darcey jumps for joy!!!!  "See?  You are not perfect!  Your man CHEATED on you!!!"

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4