Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

“Brain cells” is two words, genius. 

Should it not be "misunderstood by those who" rather than "misunderstood by them who"? 

"Outthere" is not a word.  She could use spell check, too.  "Widespreid planet"?

Speaking of brain cells, I think I lost several thousand trying to read that drivel.

• LOL 14
7 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And when I say she wants to be the next Kim Zolciak, I mean she surely envisions herself as a classy, polished and refined version of Kim. Hahahahahahaha

Sadly she thinks Kim is classy polished and refined. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/28/2019 at 2:13 PM, Lynn said:

I think Tom's whole motivation is to get on "Dancing with the Stars." I saw some you-tubes on my news feed of him dancing around to music in public places.  He actually looked better than the salsa dancing with his newly slender self. Very much DWS material. Mark my words.

Is Tom famous enough for Strictly Come Dancing? No American on the show is famous enough for Dancing with the Stars. There have only been a handful of Real Housewives who have been asked to be on Dancing with the Stars and the ones they've asked are some of the most famous Real Housewives (Nene Leakes, Kim Zolciak, LVP, and Erika Jayne). I just don't know if he's as famous as he needs to be to be in contention to be on Strictly.

5 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Is Tom famous enough for Strictly Come Dancing? No American on the show is famous enough for Dancing with the Stars. There have only been a handful of Real Housewives who have been asked to be on Dancing with the Stars and the ones they've asked are some of the most famous Real Housewives (Nene Leakes, Kim Zolciak, LVP, and Erika Jayne). I just don't know if he's as famous as he needs to be to be in contention to be on Strictly.

He's as "famous" as Hannah what's-her-name from the bachelor shows.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, cinsays said:

He's as "famous" as Hannah what's-her-name from the bachelor shows.

That's almost objectively untrue. Hannah was the Bachelorette. This means she had the most camera time of anyone featured that season. Furthermore, the ratings for her season were between 4.52 - 7.48 million viewers weekly. She has 2.4 million Instagram followers. Season 3 of Before the 90 Days hasn't topped 3 million viewers. In terms of camera time, being a potential wifey on the Bachelor is a lot more akin to being half of a couple on Before the 90 Days. Tom has 135,000 Instagram followers. Finally and most importantly, The Bachelor, Bachelorette, and Bachelor in Paradise are all ABC shows just like Dancing with the Stars. It's a lot easier to cast in house and it's better for synergy purposes. Whereas the 90 Day shows are TLC programs; TLC is a subsidiary of Discovery. Even if Dancing with the Stars or Strictly Coming Dancing really wanted Tom, he would have to get clearances from his existing network to appear on an off network reality program. Either he gets a clearance or they cut him from the cast. The clearance requirement is pretty standard in their contracts because they don't want talent/cast showing up on reality programs that compete with their programming.

I don't watch the Bachelor shows, but I didn't watch any of the 90 Day shows prior to catching a Darcey and Jesse: Our Story randomly a couple of months ago. However, there are many reasons why Hannah would have been chosen over Tom.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't watch the Bachelor shows, but I didn't watch any of the 90 Day shows prior to catching a Darcey and Jesse: Our Story randomly a couple of months ago. However, there are many reasons why Hannah would have been chosen over Tom.

So, you seriously never saw ANY 90 Day franchise, then saw a Darcy & Jesse special and were all in?  Dayum, that’s trial by fire! I mean, most of us have been here from day one and we can’t get out now - it’s too late for us - but you willingly entered this shit Show universe?!? You know, it’s not too late to get out now...! 

• LOL 21
  • Love 2

When this season first started, I remember Tom being described as "a father of one" but there was never any more mention of it so I thought it must be incorrect. Now supposedly Darcey didn't know he was engaged twice before, I wonder if she knew this, which I found on Soap Dirt: 

90 Day Fiance: Tom Has A Daughter With Another Woman

Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Tom Brooks already has a child...Supposedly, the 90 Day Fiance celeb has a  six-year-old daughter from a previous relationship. It has been reported that the mother and daughter are currently staying in Switzerland and maintain no contact with the father at all.

Previously, Tom Brooks openly admitted that he has a child even before the hit TLC show aired. He even made a subtle confirmation on social media, declaring that his favorite tattoo is “the one of my daughter”.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, gingerella said:

I mean, most of us have been here from day one and we can’t get out now - it’s too late for us - but you willingly entered this shit Show universe?!? You know, it’s not too late to get out now...! 

Alas, I think it is too late for @HunterHunted.  I got sucked into 90 days because I thought that the story of  Jenny and Sumit was going to be sort of like the Exotic Marigold Hotel.  Well, it obviously wasn't--more like a really awful soap opera.  Then I got sucked into the Before part while folding laundry and making the bed.  The moral to this story is never make a bed or fold laundry when TLC is on.  The live chats keep me here; it is like being stuck in quicksand.

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
On 10/23/2019 at 12:23 AM, zoltana said:

I can't stop laughing at this face.  Duck lips for days.  image.thumb.png.bd1ac7bd2f46cfb2351283847a8eb7c8.png

Lol.  How to take screenshots?

It's hard to feel sorry for Darcey and Stacey when they don't even register as human to me.  

On 10/26/2019 at 11:14 AM, essexjan said:

I totally agree, Ham Sammich. Darcey is off her face and it is so not a good look. I hope, after this season when she sees the footage of herself drunk in Albania and the video above, that Darcey realises she has a problem. I am sorry to say that Jesse was right. We only saw a glimpse of it when she was in Amsterdam and he asked her never to drink again. I am beginning to suspect that there was a whole load of unaired footage of Darcey drunk off her ass that led Jesse to make that request of her.

Of course Jesse was right.  That's why they tried to make him out to be the villain.

• Love 5

Instructions for Windows: for a screenshot, with just one monitor, just hit PrtScn and then go to some program (word, paint etc) and paste the image and save it.  That would show us your task bar which might show more than you want to show people.  To be more limited, in Windows 7/8/10, use the Snipping Tool (just search it) hit New and select what you want.  Then save or paste it.

• Useful 1
24 minutes ago, Cammi said:

So apparently Darcy is auditioning for her next “costar”. She wants an Australian man now 🙄 Lord, the “Crocodile Dundee” references will be unbearable 

"You call that a drink? This is a drink!"

• LOL 11
4 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

To be more limited, in Windows 7/8/10, use the Snipping Tool (just search it) hit New and select what you want.  Then save or paste it.

Thanks so much! I've always wondered how to do that. My first effort has produced this couple of "veterans" from the promos of the new season. It almost looks like Darcey just shortened her Tell All Dress. Wow, don't her shoes look torturous?: image.png.481905c6b29f28774ac4f29195959565.png

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Then I decided I needed to post the entire photo. David looks even more penguin like in that striped suit. Annie looks lovely. Tim is sporting a white belt and matching watchband. Darcey looks like a cardboard cut-out. The other people will be on the new season

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Does ANYBODY believe this? 

“Darcey Silva stands at 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) with a slim body measurement of 33-25-34 inches.”

then I found another website where the stats seemed more realistic, but it still claims she’s 5’7”. Maybe in 7” Louboutins? 

https://www.dreshare.com/darcey-silva/

Edited to add a Seinfeld reference, “She’s heightening.” 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 10/30/2019 at 2:29 AM, gingerella said:

I mean, most of us have been here from day one and we can’t get out now - it’s too late for us - but you willingly entered this shit Show universe?!? You know, it’s not too late to get out now...! 

Some might say the 90Day franchise is like being trapped in one of the circles of hell. Others describe it akin to the Roach Motel, you check in but you never check out. Proceed with caution, @HunterHunted.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

“Darcey Silva stands at 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) with a slim body measurement of 33-25-34 inches.”

then I found another website where the stats seemed more realistic, but it still claims she’s 5’7”. Maybe in 7” Louboutins? 

If she's 5'7" then both David and Annie would have to be 5'9" and Tim and the Woman on the other side of her would both be about 6'.  Yup, sure.  I believe it.  I also believe that HOT 20 year old Tunisian I've been talking with really DOES love me (even though I'm older than Angela) and is definitely my SOUL MATE and the LOVE OF MY LIFE.  I especially really love the way he mostly just sends me emojis - we have no need for words.😍

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

If she's 5'7" then both David and Annie would have to be 5'9" and Tim and the Woman on the other side of her would both be about 6'.  Yup, sure.  I believe it.  I also believe that HOT 20 year old Tunisian I've been talking with really DOES love me (even though I'm older than Angela) and is definitely my SOUL MATE and the LOVE OF MY LIFE.  I especially really love the way he mostly just sends me emojis - we have no need for words.😍

I’m so happy for you and your new love of your life!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Too bad Darcy is back, aye yai yai

Despite the rumors of an Australian guy, I don’t think Darcey is involved in the season debuting this week and the photo was taken at some kind of launch party attended by other participants past and present. 

• Love 6
On 10/30/2019 at 1:29 AM, gingerella said:

So, you seriously never saw ANY 90 Day franchise, then saw a Darcy & Jesse special and were all in?  Dayum, that’s trial by fire! I mean, most of us have been here from day one and we can’t get out now - it’s too late for us - but you willingly entered this shit Show universe?!? You know, it’s not too late to get out now...!

On 10/30/2019 at 1:11 PM, Twopper said:

Alas, I think it is too late for @HunterHunted.  I got sucked into 90 days because I thought that the story of  Jenny and Sumit was going to be sort of like the Exotic Marigold Hotel.  Well, it obviously wasn't--more like a really awful soap opera.  Then I got sucked into the Before part while folding laundry and making the bed.  The moral to this story is never make a bed or fold laundry when TLC is on.  The live chats keep me here; it is like being stuck in quicksand.

4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Some might say the 90Day franchise is like being trapped in one of the circles of hell. Others describe it akin to the Roach Motel, you check in but you never check out. Proceed with caution, @HunterHunted.

It's funny because I watched the Darcey and Jesse special and was absolutely perplexed by their couple thread here. Jesse sucks, but it was really clear to me that Darcey was an unstable drunken loon. So it is really interesting that Darcey got a much more candid edit this season. Jesse was right about Darcey while still managing to be completely clueless and smug about his own awfulness. However I'm not wedded, engaged, or even seriously dating this show. We just met and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It doesn't even know my favorite color or my birthday. However, here's an appreciation key for the home you've never visited and I just sold 2 months ago.

7 hours ago, magemaud said:

4 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Darcey is 5'7" in the Silva Sisters Homunculus Heightening Scale (SSHHS) where every true inch measures as 1.09 inches on the SSHHS. We've seen tons of footage of Darcey next to Jesse. He's not 7 feet tall for fucks sake Darcey. He says he's 6'3". That sounds about right. A human head is about 9 or 10 inches long (weird nonsense you know if you draw); although Jesse's peanut head is a little shorter. He's more than a head taller than her. She's probably 5'2".

Furthermore, we've seen Darcey next to things that tend to have fairly standard measurements from place to place. I mean things like airline seats and doors. Girl, you are fucking short and there's no such thing as being height-fluid. You can't just say you're 5'7" because you feel tall on Wednesday.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 21
  • Love 2
On 10/29/2019 at 10:39 AM, Boston said:
On 10/29/2019 at 10:39 AM, Boston said:

and.. here she is

darceybrunette.jpg

On 10/29/2019 at 10:44 AM, Gobi said:

Man, she really does look like a Klingon!

HIja', 'ach SuvwI' puj!

@Anduril said 

Please translate. My universal translator is broken.

Here you go:

Spoiler

True, but a weak warrior. 

Edited by HunterHunted
Translation as requested by @Anduril
  • LOL 3
13 hours ago, Cammi said:

So apparently Darcy is auditioning for her next “costar”. She wants an Australian man now 🙄 Lord, the “Crocodile Dundee” references will be unbearable 

She can really see herself living in Australia!!!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

looking at that picture, if she's 5'7" tall, then Tim is 6'7" tall.   Without her shoes and hair she's at least a foot shorter than Tim...and he isn't even standing up straight.

Edited by Zevious Zoquis
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

8 hours ago, Gobi said:

I’m so happy for you and your new love of your life!

I'm not happy, I'm 😍🤩😄😆😍😍😍😍♥️♥️♥️♥️❣️❣️❣️❣️❤️💝💞💗💖💋💔💟🔥💥🕳️👄👀💀💦💅🤳🧖🙆💃👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

• LOL 14
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@HunterHunted, if you are desperate for entertainment, join us at the live chat on Sunday night. The new season looks promising. Hilarity will ensue. I’ll give you a promise ring just so you’ll trust me on this.

Thanks for the invitation, but I loathe the live chat. I've tried it and hated it. I prefer the Reddit live chat.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She can really see herself living in Australia!!!  

Darcey at the Great Barrier Reef:

”There won’t be any great barriers to our wedding!”

• LOL 11

I now believe we will be watching Darcy searching for love well into her retirement community living.

Hobbling in her stilettos with a walker. Dating hearing impaired men that do not have to listen to her but just gaze at her awesomeness.

90 Day Fiance Seniors.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 10/23/2019 at 11:41 AM, IllLitShips said:

At some point someone at TLC has to realize how unethical it is to be filming her. They are taking advantage of a mentally unwell person. 

Thank you! You are so right, and add to this the negative toll it's taken on her daughters, as well.

TLC should be obligated to ensure their employees maintain a healthy psyche (unless they never had one originally). However, I guarantee she has signed away any rights she may have had via waivers.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

I now believe we will be watching Darcy searching for love well into her retirement community living.

Hobbling in her stilettos with a walker. Dating hearing impaired men that do not have to listen to her but just gaze at her awesomeness.

90 Day Fiance Seniors.

4 hours ago, Gobi said:

90 Year Old Fiancé?

Based on TLC's willingness to cast and air the stories of Jenny the geriatric thot, inveterate liar Laura, and the tragedy of Angela's semicentenarian powdered aigg, I think there is a possibility that TLC will be airing Darcey's love life well into her twilight years.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

This is either 100% legit and Darcey really IS that delusional and crazy, in which case TLC and Sharp are taking advantage of a mentally ill woman, OR this is all faked for a storyline that benefits all 3 parties. Even a combination of the two is bad because she has kids that this is going to reflect upon. I am not amused. 

• Love 5

Shortly after the first episode aired, photographs of Tom with a boyfriend (as in intimate partner not friend who is male) began circulating and were confirmed. The "ex-girlfriend" who met Darcey and Tom for drinks and said Tom wasn't in love with her has also said that she and Tom were never an item, she met him once before for some reason, and didn't know she was supposed to pretend to be his girlfriend until after she arrived. 

Maybe Tom's bisexual not gay but this is all publicity and attention for him. He's also been photographed with women but I don't think any of them have been confirmed as women he was dating. They may be, but if they are or are not girlfriends, his relationship with Darcey is fake and has been since day one. Just like Caeser and Tim.

I'm sure the photo with the boyfriend can still be found but IIRC, the boyfriend told someone who was trying to contact him for a statement that he did not wish to have anything to do with this show and may not have wanted to be outed to the entire world, so I'm not going to search for it and link it here. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'm not happy, I'm 😍🤩😄😆😍😍😍😍♥️♥️♥️♥️❣️❣️❣️❣️❤️💝💞💗💖💋💔💟🔥💥🕳️👄👀💀💦💅🤳🧖🙆💃👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

I LOVE YOU!!!! MARRY ME NOW!!!!!😍😍😻😻😻😻😻

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Are you trying to steal the NEW love of my life?  You never loved me!!!!  Liar!! You ruin EVERYTHING!!!!!

Babe, you need to work on yourself, ‘kay? Please, I need you to promise me you vill never drink again...’kay?

• LOL 7
On 10/31/2019 at 9:12 PM, magemaud said:

Height aside, 33” must be a typo.  53” maybe. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

The other website lists her measurements as 40-33-38 and that she wears a size 38B bra. Obviously all the stats are just a bad guess on someone’s part and they’re probably estimating her height based on her photos where she’s always wearing stilettos. 

I noticed that in the “Duck Lips” Entertainment Tonight interview and the TLC launch party Darcey appears to be wearing the same nude colored sequined dress so it must be from the same event. Oooh, I just noticed it has a CAPE! It reminds me of a bedazzled little brown bat. 

77A16188-4B7A-4719-BF66-9EA95D693C37.jpeg

8E4538D9-9EE2-434E-AE25-C2BC15847C43.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
Edited to add photos
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Well I think I witnessed the absolute bottom of the barrel yesterday.

Tom was live on IG at a tattoo shop for a meet and greet and he got his nieces name "Felicity" tattooed on his wrist with an evil eye and a feather..... Meanwhile this woman arrives and wants Tom to write his name on her "flip the bird" finger with a heart next to it.  "❤Tom" so when she self pleasures it will be her  "Tom"  😲 

I couldn't believe it... She was proud as hell of her new tattoo and all over Tom hugging and giggling.

She made a post on IG defending herself and Tom re-posted

I guess at this point what else can she do since it's a bit permanent   

tomthumb.gif

Edited by Joan of Argh
clarity