Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Just throwing an idea out there. I have no idea why they're not doing more touristy things.

Apparently when they were filming Antonio and Courtney they even followed them to his family's home where his parents threw a big bbq dinner for them. None of that made it onto the show. 

Wtf??   TLC really pisses me off because the show had Antonio saying how he didn't think it was time to introduce her to his family yet and that he would introduce her to his friend instead.

So the reality is he took her home to meet mom and dad?   What a joke! 

🙄

12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wtf??   TLC really pisses me off because the show had Antonio saying how he didn't think it was time to introduce her to his family yet and that he would introduce her to his friend instead.

So the reality is he took her home to meet mom and dad?   What a joke! 

🙄

LOL, the way that story went I would have been shocked he let her know where his parents lived.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 10/8/2019 at 1:27 AM, Gigglepuff said:

Darcey always looks like she needs a shower. 

Am I remembering correctly that Darcy had to ask her to take a shower her first night in Amsterdam?  I remember when she came out of the bathroom, he asked her to remove all of that makeup she had trowled on before she got into bed (probably in an attempt to save his pillowcases).  

Maybe her idea of a shower consists of simply washing up in an airport restroom and saturating herself head to toe in Angel.  That poor cab driver.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Christina said:

My medicine is kicking my ass and I'm about to fall asleep where I will have nightmares from clicking the link I now share with the rest of you.

Cameo by Darcey

I would kill my friends if they sent this to me for my birthday. I’m terrified. At least her message to Suzanna was nice, I guess. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, magemaud said:

@Drogo, when's your birthday? Asking for a friend...

Ooo, I think a group Cameo from Darcey, Ragey McRoidster in the UK, and maybe Jesse, would be the perfect @Drogo bday gift! Darcey can give Drogo big props for being 'super special' and a 'great dad' and then McRoidrage in the UK can tell him he's a piece of shit and that he'll beat the hell out of him if he ever comes to the UK, and then Jesse can build him back up by telling him to 'work on yourself babe'. I would cosign that shit!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, gingerella said:

Wow. Suzanna's 'friend from 7th Grade' must really hate the fuck outta her...

Darcey just rattles off phrases like she's just read them from a list. Wait a minute...

And is that tuft of hair sticking straight up deliberate? 

• LOL 4
11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

And is that tuft of hair sticking straight up deliberate? 

Most likely not. I’m 99% sure that’s the demarcation between the real hair and fake hair in her ponytail. The little paint brush part is her real hair. 

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Cameo request:

Dear Darcey,

I like to socialize and make life meaningful, and want to meet the love of my life one day.  I'm willing to do anything!  But my friends tell me I have a drinking problem, and that I should work on myself.  But I don't care and when I'm not too sad, I continue to go out and show everyone I will be a winner.  Please dedicate this Cameo to Dee, from Jezzie

Thanks so much, Love ya!

• LOL 7
11 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Most likely not. I’m 99% sure that’s the demarcation between the real hair and fake hair in her ponytail. The little paint brush part is her real hair. 

that's what I figured. Her own hair is so fried at this point, it's obvious where it ends and the extensions begin (and go on and on and on) 

Dear Dee,

Don't let anyone EVER tell you you have any kind of problem! Deny everything and start to cry. You can never be too desperate. You DESERVE a fairy tale romance! Don't let pesky little details like your children get in the way of you seeking foreign dick. Only use adjectives like "beautiful" and "awesome" and never have anything interesting to say. Picture every scenario as a wedding venue. Remember, everything is a competition with your sister. Plastic surgery is your friend. Your self-worth is measured by the number of designer knock-offs you incorporate into each outfit. 

Eyes on the Prize! DON'T work on yourself, babe! You're perfect! 

I wish you all the best,

Jezzie

Edited by magemaud
had to fix something
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Is it me or do Tom and his sister have different accents?  Sister Tom sounds Cockney to me while Tom sounds more traditional (if that makes sense.)  My knowledge comes from watching Meghan and Harry's wedding and watching Mary Poppins when I was 8, so that is kinda expert level, right?  Someone feel free to correct me.  

I also think that scene where Tom was viewing a "rental property" was his unemployed actor friend pretending to me a real estate agent borrowing a friend's house.  

Darcy, full on stop please with the "Oh I can see myself living here."  Where are your two teen daughters going to live.  Remember them?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Is it me or do Tom and his sister have different accents?  Sister Tom sounds Cockney to me while Tom sounds more traditional (if that makes sense.) 

When we first met Emma, someone here commented that her accent was something like "working class Nottingham." Tom obviously puts on a more refined accent in order to sound "posh" but his way of speaking is as fake as Darcey's hair. 

edited to add: maybe he studied elocution with Professor Higgins! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

When we first met Emma, someone here commented that her accent was something like "working class Nottingham." Tom obviously puts on a more refined accent in order to sound "posh" but his way of speaking is as fake as Darcey's hair. 

And Darcey studied electrocution, going by what that fried, fake matted rats nest on her head looks like...

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Darcy is so over the top with her burning desire for a ring, a wedding, a mate, etc. that she could land in Akini's gravel road town and see herself living THERE too.  "Oh wow!!  I love this thatched hut and I love what you have done with the sand floor!!!  Keep your eyes on the prize, babe!!!"

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 10/11/2019 at 7:04 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Is it me or do Tom and his sister have different accents?  Sister Tom sounds Cockney to me while Tom sounds more traditional (if that makes sense.)  My knowledge comes from watching Meghan and Harry's wedding and watching Mary Poppins when I was 8, so that is kinda expert level, right?  Someone feel free to correct me.  

I also think that scene where Tom was viewing a "rental property" was his unemployed actor friend pretending to me a real estate agent borrowing a friend's house.  

Darcy, full on stop please with the "Oh I can see myself living here."  Where are your two teen daughters going to live.  Remember them?

My Aunt came over from England years ago and met and married my Uncle. Us kids were fascinated by her posh accent. When her mom and brothers came  to visit a couple years later, we couldn’t understand a word they said, the Cockney accent was so thick!!! Her brother did teach us some great phrases though. It’s been years and Ive forgotten them. I’ll watch Michael Caine in “Alfie” periodically and  end up using subtitles!

• Love 1

I am very embarrassed (more than usual) for Darcy in the latest episode. First, why does she insist on dressing like a cheap hooker? It is NOT a good look. And second, you can see where her real hair is fried and broken off, about chin level all the way around, and then the fake cascading blond wig/extension underneath it. Also, NOT a good look. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I am very embarrassed (more than usual) for Darcy in the latest episode. First, why does she insist on dressing like a cheap hooker? It is NOT a good look. And second, you can see where her real hair is fried and broken off, about chin level all the way around, and then the fake cascading blond wig/extension underneath it. Also, NOT a good look. 

Yup, yup.  For me, that ghastly weave was the only thing spoiling her appearance during the dinner with Tom's sister.  Her makeup and top looked really good (especially for Darcy), but then that fake crappy weave?  Ugh.  

She'd probably look 5-10 years younger if she ditched the extensions and just rocked a shoulder-length bob.  Ditto for her sister, whose extensions are just as ghastly.  

• Love 12

I think someone mentioned it in an another forum, but just what does Darcy bring to the table?  I am sure they don't want to air talk about politics or religion, but they can discuss safe current events?  Art?  History?  Interests?  She is stuck on a loop of "Why don't you love me?  Am I not good enough for you, Tom?  You're not perfect, Stacy!  Give me another glass of wine!  I can see myself living here!  Where is my ring?  I want a fantasy wedding!"

Yes it has been discussed on and on but please invest in a new wardrobe.  The current one is not flattering.

I also read on Starcasm that Darcey's ex got remarried in late December in a pretty nice ceremony in Mexico.  Perhaps that was driving Darcey to get a ring slapped on her so darn fast?  Compete with the ex?  (Like who cares, lol!!!)

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 7
Just now, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think someone mentioned it in an another forum, but just what does Darcy bring to the table?  I am sure they don't want to air talk about politics or religion, but they can discuss safe current events?  Art?  History?  Interests?  She is stuck on a loop of "Why don't you love me?  Am I not good enough for you, Tom?  You're not perfect, Stacy!  Give me another glass of wine!  I can see myself living here!  Where is my ring?  I want a fantasy wedding!"

Yes it has been discussed on and on but please invest in a new wardrobe.  The current one is not flattering.

I can’t believe Tom or someone hasn’t told her to change her clothing before they go out in public. 
That outfit she wore to dinner in Albania was a disaster. Her tits were a sneeze away from landing on the table. And if they had she probably would have just  left them there. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

I can’t believe Tom or someone hasn’t told her to change her clothing before they go out in public. 
That outfit she wore to dinner in Albania was a disaster. Her tits were a sneeze away from landing on the table. And if they had she probably would have just  left them there. 

Wait til you see what she wears out salsa dancing tonight.  And she knew she would be salsa dancing.

• Useful 1
13 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Wait til you see what she wears out salsa dancing tonight.  And she knew she would be salsa dancing.

Yes Mrs. Hanson! And, did anyone else find the whole Salsa dancing thing kind of curious? Tom's sister (what's her name?) was quite the dancer as was Tom. Truly.

And Tom's sister's partner? Whatsupwiddat??? Just sayin' these are not people I know in my life.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Oy, she couldn't even balance on her heels to do more than just grasp onto Tom for support.  I don't think she was even really that drunk at that point, just could barely move in her heels.

She also appeared to have zero rhythm.  

I would have had second-hand embarrassment for her, but, well it's Darcy, so I just laughed at her predicament and her confusion at why Tom didn't "dance" with her.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Darcy does not know how to dance. She just wanted to hang on Tom and This Was His Night!  No way was he going to allow her to cling on him and ruin the evening!

1) His sister was quite nice to her and despite the fact that she does not know the definition of a “kept man,” neither does Darcy, so they understood each other. Sis was telling Darcy to Let Go and let him Have Fun and not be so insecure!  All Great Advice!  When Darcy was able to LISTEN for her own good, she got the response she wanted from Tom.

2) Very Interesting how Much Tom admires his Sister’s opinion!  Who knew?  It really meant A Lot to him that his sister liked Darcy.  Luckily his sister was not horrid and helped make the Fairy Tale come true!!!

Edited by Eme
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Eme said:

2) Very Interesting how Much Tom admires his Sister’s opinion!  Who knew?  It really meant A Lot to him that his sister liked Darcy.  Luckily his sister was not horrid and helped make the Fairy Tale come true keep the TLC checks coming!!!

FTFY.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Darcy does not know how to dance. She just wanted to hang on Tom and This Was His Night!  No way was he going to allow her to cling on him and ruin the evening!

In Darcey's defense, salsa is HARD. My (now) husband and I took a class one night and it was really difficult. I don't think anyone who hasn't done it before could just walk in and pick it up. Tom and his sister seemed to both be really good. 

I think there are some men who like that tits-hanging-out sort of look. I don't find it sexy at all but I suppose some men (and women) do. It's not like Tom didn't know what she looked like or how she dressed before he finally met her in person. And unless he bought her some new outfits, pretty much everything she has is as horrible as everything else - so she wouldn't have anything better to change in to...

• Love 1

Darcey is a teetering, crying poster to young girls about what NOT to become as a woman. She has no self awareness; no interests beyond accumulating designer label knock-off goods; no hobbies other than shopping for said knock off goods; no sense of fashion; no sense of rhythm; no sense of humor; no common sense. Her entire existence is centered around this 12 year old Barbie Fantasy Fun House notion that if only she could find her Ken doll, she would be complete. But she's a complete mess so...it aint happening. She is a very sad, very pathetic excuse for a grown ass woman and I cringe every single time she is on screen because she continues to embarrass herself and sink to even lower depths than I thought previously possible. I cannot imagine what her poor daughters think of this hot fucking mess. Imagine being in high school and having your peers watching your mother make a damn fool of herself on TV every week? I feel for those kids.

As for Tom, he's a right ass, but I cannot feel sympathy for Darcey in any measure so Tom's assfoolery doesn't really get to me at all. He was a total douche last night, but I laughed at him - the hair preening whilst dancing was UH.MAZ.ING! He really did want to show off so badly. And the way his sister had to basically hold her hand and prompt her to ask if they were exclusive, it was like watching two 8th graders trying to navigate dating for the first time. Uch.

• LOL 3
  • Love 20
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I think there are some men who like that tits-hanging-out sort of look. I don't find it sexy at all but I suppose some men (and women) do. It's not like Tom didn't know what she looked like or how she dressed before he finally met her in person. And unless he bought her some new outfits, pretty much everything she has is as horrible as everything else - so she wouldn't have anything better to change in to...

I've erased the episode where he introduces her to some women;  I got the impression he liked that type look.   

Since Darcy seems to want marriage,  does she have a plan for what happens after?   Is he supposed to move to the US or would she move herself and her girls ( her children, I mean) to England?    I can't really see Tom as a step-parent.    I still hate that this show allows participants from the US with minor children to be on it.   I would absolutely be mortified if my mom behaved that way on tv.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

I've erased the episode where he introduces her to some women;  I got the impression he liked that type look.   

Since Darcy seems to want marriage,  does she have a plan for what happens after?   Is he supposed to move to the US or would she move herself and her girls ( her children, I mean) to England?    I can't really see Tom as a step-parent.    I still hate that this show allows participants from the US with minor children to be on it.   I would absolutely be mortified if my mom behaved that way on tv.  

This is a good question, one we'll never get an answer to. Her vision begins with the proposal and ends with the wedding, I doubt she's ever considered it.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

I don't know what Darcy is expecting to gain from the Cameos and the Continuing TV Show of Shame. She is making an absolute fool of herself. To what end?

A proposal, a ring, an engagement ..... A MAN!!

On 8/24/2019 at 1:56 PM, Azanscrazyhair said:

I think when Darcy is in one of her states,  she should be taken to the hospital and put on a 51/50 3 day hold. (I think that's what it's called).   She clearly needs intensive therapy and possibly meds.  I actually feel sorry for her.   She is wasting her life away chasing foreign men.  Soon her daughters will be in college and beyond.  She needs to learn to be happy without a man.   I honestly don't think she knows what love is, she just wants the ring and man regardless if they are a good match. 

Rant over

I am screaming laughing.. kind of ( and i believe in the 'holds" for some people).. sometimes it's a 72 hour hold.. (i worked in the medical field for years) she is so insecure and uses her emotions like a teenager.  I feel bad for her daughters; however, i have seen them on the show and they seem MORE MATURE THAN DARCEY.  I think they will be ok (how she raised children that turned out ok is something scientists should study).. Unfortunately, crybaby Darcey will always think the be-all-end-all is getting a ring from some dumb, foreign man who just wants those boobs (what is up with them.. she practically has NO SHIRT on to cover them).. to each his own, i guess

• Love 4

Okay can someone answer this for me please...

I've been married for a long, long time and haven't been in the dating market for decades so do adults actually ask each other if they are exclusive?

I don't recall any such thing back in my dating days or maybe it was called something else?

• Love 3
On 10/12/2019 at 5:50 PM, magemaud said:

Yes, that was me, I grew up 15 miles from Nottingham. I'm always horrified when I hear a recording of my voice, with those flat East Midlands vowels.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

If Tom were anything like Timothy, here's how it would go:

"I am giving this to you as a promise ring.  I got it off of eBay by a guy named Jesse who lives in the Netherlands.  I hope you like appreciate it!!"

FTFY

• LOL 4
40 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I've been married for a long, long time and haven't been in the dating market for decades so do adults actually ask each other if they are exclusive?

I don't recall any such thing back in my dating days or maybe it was called something else?

Yup. Sometimes it takes the form of “can I change my status on Facebook” or “are we both cancelling our profiles on Match/Tinder/etc?” In Darcey’s case it should probably be “wanna film a second season?”

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Only desparate Darcy, she is not intuitive enough to just go with the flow and she is emotionally stunted.  I would believe anyone in a real relationship would have meaningful conversations about the future in a mature way after getting to know a person, Darcy wants that stage of a relationship to happen quickly, like within the first hour of meeting someone and if there is hesitation from the guy she cannot understand why.

It's been a few weeks so naturally Darcy is ready to fully commit, Tom is mentally chewing off his arm to get out of that trap.

On 10/8/2019 at 4:27 AM, Gigglepuff said:

Darcey always looks like she needs a shower. 

A power wash just for her makeup.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Just thinking, if salsa dancing is a real passion of Tom's then how is it that Darcy did not know about it and why wouldn't he put on some music in what ever hotel they were staying and teach her a few steps?

Why would you expect Darcey to know anything about her soul mate and future husband? She's only been texting him for four years, after all.

• LOL 8
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, gingerella said:

She is a very sad, very pathetic excuse for a grown ass woman and I cringe every single time she is on screen because she continues to embarrass herself and sink to even lower depths than I thought previously possible. I cannot imagine what her poor daughters think of this hot fucking mess. Imagine being in high school and having your peers watching your mother make a damn fool of herself on TV every week? I feel for those kids.

Spot on. Exactly my thoughts, as though I typed it myself. I cannot imagine the horror those poor girls experience daily with their peers and the public in general. You just know everyone is making fun of their dumb ass trashy slutty mom. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

you only ask if you are 'exclusive' if you are FIFTEEN YEARS OLD.. Darcey should be studied by biologists who just don't get it

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Boston said:

you only ask if you are 'exclusive' if you are FIFTEEN YEARS OLD.. Darcey should be studied by biologists who just don't get it

My husband and I had a conversation about it as we were getting more serious. I was in my 40’s at the time. If you want to be in a committed relationship, it makes sense to talk about it and make sure your partner is on the same page. I wouldn’t assume any relationship is exclusive until and unless I’d had a talk with my partner.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

My husband and I had a conversation about it as we were getting more serious. I was in my 40’s at the time. If you want to be in a committed relationship, it makes sense to talk about it and make sure your partner is on the same page. I wouldn’t assume any relationship is exclusive until and unless I’d had a talk with my partner.

Exactly!  ok my ex and I broke up a couple years ago but were together for 8 yrs.. HAVE THAT CONVERSATION (kind of awkward) but you KNOW how things are.. Darcey just wants a proposal; commitment, something.. no matter who it is or where they are.. sad.. she has no handle on herself

• Love 2