Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

A giant dick could propose and she would be happy.

I read this as a giant DUCK, I guess I was thinking of her lips.

Edited to add, there’s quite a discrepancy between Darcey’s botoxed duck lips and Tom’s nonexistent ones  

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Am I the only one here that is exhausted from hearing about her "four year online relationship" with Tom? She was arrested in January 2018 for the cat fight with her sister. Jesse broke up with her AFTER that, so some time later in 2018. Therefore, she was in a relationship with Jesse LAST year, so htf can she keep claiming she has been with Tom for four years? I just want to slap her ridiculous wig right off her duckface head.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
5 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Am I the only one here that is exhausted from hearing about her "four year online relationship" with Tom? She was arrested in January 2018 for the cat fight with her sister. Jesse broke up with her AFTER that, so some time later in 2018. Therefore, she was in a relationship with Jesse LAST year, so htf can she keep claiming she has been with Tom for four years? I just want to slap her ridiculous wig right off her duckface head.

I don’t think watching is healthy.  I just posted I wanted to smack Caesar. Raise your hand if after 3 weeks of Darcy falling down drunk ,sobbing every time you turn around and having to wait 3 hours to get her squeezed into hooker attire thinks Tom fell in love . Please. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Love on the rocks?... she unfollowed him and called him a liar etc in her hashtags.. since then she has deleted this post.

So i guess he cheated with some Canadian girl.

stacey.png

She forgot these hashtags:

#LIAR

#GETOUTOFMYLIFE

#YOUNEVERLOVEDME

I wonder if Florian did a #YOURUINEVERYTHING hashtag on his social media.

10 hours ago, magemaud said:

She met Jesse and Tom online at about the same time, so was she cheating on Jesse with Tom or cheating on Tom with Jesse? Jesse was Plan A, but she had Tom strung along as Plan B. 

I always thought Jesse "won" (snort) because she found him prettier than Tom, but like you pointed out, still strung Tom along as backup.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Darcey is re-writing history. She may have been corresponding with Tom for 4 years, but I'd wager that he was one of many. She probably didn't even think twice about him until Jesse dumped her and she realized that she wouldn't be on the new season. IMO she threw out some feelers to her guy penpals and ultimately chose Tom for her new soulmate because he, thirsty famewhore that he is, looked good in photos and bit back the hardest.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

There was major overlap with her online "dating" with Jesse and Tom.  Plus these fools need to get it through their thick botoxed faces that corresponding, flirting, sexting, texting is NOT dating.  It is corresponding, flirting, sexting and texting.

• Love 19
On 10/18/2019 at 4:03 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, I found a clip on youtube where Darcy is being interviewed by ET.  I tried to link it here but was unable to do so.  Look up "Darcy Silva ET" and it will pop us right away.  It is seven minutes long and she is clearly drunk.  She is one drink away from slurring.  Her eyes are closed half the time, her hair is much more blond and her upper lip is really puffy.  She goes on and on with her "love is LOVE and I need to find LOVE and we all need LOVE!"  She defends the toxic relationship with her sister and says she does not communicate with Jesse anymore.

My guess is a valium and champagne cocktail. The downward tilt of her head, raised fluttering eyelashes - she's flirting with the woman interviewer? Then there's the manic side-to-side shoulder shrugging. This poor girl is a mess!

On 10/18/2019 at 8:46 PM, gingerella said:

This.Is.Just.Amazing.

image.png.3e742308f48d13a095d3740fc063f26a.png

Shows the truth like needles in the eye? A Queen searching for her King? She's 44 years old, come on Darcey. 

On 10/19/2019 at 6:38 AM, Mothra said:

this is Darcey, who is incapable of talking about anyone but herself.  

She acts like someone who has never in her life been out on a date.

Darcey is sooo boring, always superficial and looking for validation. Remember the scene when Jesse pulled the chair out for her at a restaurant, "oh, no one has ever done that before."

13 hours ago, magemaud said:

Sorry @magemaud, I cannot remember what I was going to say regarding your post about Queen Darcey stringing along two European online Kings.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

Sorry @magemaud, I cannot remember what I was going to say regarding your post about Queen Darcey stringing along two European online Kings.

That's okay, I don't remember what I've written myself, either. It was probably the fact that she was in both online relationships simultaneously and when Jesse didn't work out, she switched over to "sloppy seconds" Tom? 

• LOL 2

I kind of like Tom's sister. She doesn't sugar-coat her observations of and advice for Darcy, and actually tells her that if she acts like a clingy jealous crier, he will dump her. But then she is also nice and gives her a hug and kiss and walks her back to ask Tom to clarify their commitment to each other. Darcy is just so pathetic, I really like seeing a strong female tell her to get her shit together.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

Darcey is sooo boring, always superficial and looking for validation. Remember the scene when Jesse pulled the chair out for her at a restaurant, "oh, no one has ever done that before."

I remember that, too!!  I was like, "No one, ever??"

My hubby and I were so excited to see what what was in that box!!  We were both wrong!!!

Spoiler

It was a key to his house!!!!  Like who the hell cares.

I wanted it to be a teeny tiny AA brochure followed by Tom saying, "Sorry sister, I am outta here!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I kind of like Tom's sister. She doesn't sugar-coat her observations of and advice for Darcy, and actually tells her that if she acts like a clingy jealous crier, he will dump her. But then she is also nice and gives her a hug and kiss and walks her back to ask Tom to clarify their commitment to each other. Darcy is just so pathetic, I really like seeing a strong female tell her to get her shit together.

I liked her too. She seems like she’d be fun to hang out with. 

• Love 5

Tom is the trollingest troll who has ever trolled. He gives Darcey a key to his house the day before she goes home to another country on another continent. Furthermore, they've stayed in AirBnBs the entire time they've been in England including when they came back from Albania. Does she even know where his house is or what it looks like. Of course the lead up to the key is Tom taking Darcey to a church and get her pumped up on literary tales of romance. Only to present her with a key to a home he won't let her in.

• LOL 8
  • Love 15
20 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Tom is the trollingest troll who has ever trolled. He gives Darcey a key to his house the day before she goes home to another country on another continent. Furthermore, they've stayed in AirBnBs the entire time they've been in England including when they came back from Albania. Does she even know where his house is or what it looks like. Of course the lead up to the key is Tom taking Darcey to a church and get her pumped up on literary tales of romance. Only to present her with a key to a home he won't let her in.

Exactly! Wtf is she going to do with a key to a house on another continent? Especially since he never even took her to his house, lol. The whole thing is so dumb, it's not even entertaining. It would have been a better scene if Drunken Sloppy Darcy cried and blubbered all over herself when presented with the key, disappointed it wasn't a ring.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 10/19/2019 at 9:24 AM, Gobi said:

Sorry Gobi my tablet wants to quote you.

Anyways I'm surprised Tom didn't get really hammy and say it was the key to his heart.❤

The whole thing was dumb, she doesn't even know where he lives.  🙄

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Sorry Gobi my tablet wants to quote you.

Anyways I'm surprised Tom didn't get really hammy and say it was the key to his heart.❤

The whole thing was dumb, she doesn't even know where he lives🙄

And that’s the beauty of the entire thing...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 10/19/2019 at 7:17 PM, essexjan said:

The preview for the upcoming show is Tom taking out what looks like a ring box as Darcey starts, crying, hyperventilating, fanning herself. playing with her hair and trying to look what passes for her as sexy, all at the same time. I would bet good money that this is TLC producer shenanigans, getting a very willing Tom to prank Darcey with a fake proposal, but with (at best) a 'promise/appreciation' ring, or (more likely, imo) a pair of earrings or something like that.

I called it!  Well played, Tom, well played...

tenor.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Only to present her with a key to a home he won't let her in.

Ha!  I usually am tuned in to micro-expressions...these two can barely stand each other.  I think that Darcy was as "over" Tom as Tom was "over" Darcy by the end of the trip.  But (I'm guessing here) they both love the attention and income that the show provides.  

In the airport, Tom's instinct was to sprint away from Darcy ASAP. But, once he was being interviewed by producers about "the goodbye", he realized that he needed a romantic re-do to maintain the facade of romance to maximize his screen time.

I think Darcy's airport tears were real - shed because Tom was a big FAIL, not because she was going to miss him.  Tom has taken the lead in mean-spirited, passive-aggressive demonstrations of his love(!), but I predict that Darcy will start throwing (emotional) punches right back at him.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

Tiffany’s makes some beautiful key pendants which I think would have made a much nicer parting gift. 

Yes indeed. I got a gold one for Christmas, and promptly asked which Tiffany store door it was for!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

But I think he DID say something like that, right after he said, "It's the key to YOUR heart." 

Anyway, I wonder how his Housemate (Mum) feels about him giving out a key to their house. I also wonder what happened to the large CZ ring he supposedly gave her before she went to the UK, the one that she showed on SM last November and gave everyone the impression it was an engagement ring until Jesse called her out on her shenanigans. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Since spoilers are allowed in this thread, I'm not going to cover this post.

Just a couple of highlights:

Darcy has been communicating with Tom for four years.

Darcy has also been communicating with Jesse and apparently he won her proverbial coin toss to depict their romantic "journey" on a couple of seasons of this shit show.

If rumors are correct, Jesse was initially filming with Darcy for this season but shit went south shortly after filming started (no one can/will confirm why Jesse stopped filming). 

Rumor has it Darcy brought Tom in to pinch hit for Jesse.

So, granted I'm old and maybe give too much thought to these imbeciles, but I'm wondering if Tom (being bitter at not being chosen by Darcy for the first 2 rounds of this shit show and then only being invited to film with her this current season after Jesse was out of the picture)....

I'm thinking Tom was indeed deliberately trolling Darcy on this show as a way to humiliate her.  And honestly, I can't say as I'd blame him if he was always the runner up and had a golden opportunity to make her grovel.  And grovel she did.  

It would also explain why he would deliberately mislead her (taking her to the church, where I'm sure she thought he was going to propose but didn't), and then all the fuck and awe before he gave her that symbolic key when he knew damned good and well she was expecting him to get down on one knee and propose to her.  The look on her face when he opened that box was priceless.  

So, that's my two cents.  Considering he was seeing other women and allegedly even impregnated one, I don't think Tom ever had any skin in this game...except to get back at Darcy for choosing Jesse over him in the first place.  

I don't think Darcy knew what he was up to until *maybe* the key giving.  I think she honestly thought he was going to propose.  

Made for great TV, though!

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

At least it looked a bit fancier than a $3 Master Lock key blank copied at the hardware store: image.thumb.png.2885b6a02b1459563856c876038b5a37.png

It didn't look like it would open anything, save for the magic cupboard from The Indian in the Cupboard.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Furthermore, I think Jesse AND Tom were both in it for the TV time and to promote their business ventures and being in a real relationship with Desperate Darcey was never in the cards for either of them. 

• Love 11

I wonder if he ever gave Darcey his ADDRESS? I can picture her traipsing all over Nottingham in stilettos, going door to door and trying the key in every lock like some game show called "Eyes on the Prize." 

I confess I have never in my life written the word "traipsing" before today, but that's exactly what Darcey does, she "traipses" (and trips) 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4
On 10/19/2019 at 11:17 AM, essexjan said:

The preview for the upcoming show is Tom taking out what looks like a ring box as Darcey starts, crying, hyperventilating, fanning herself. playing with her hair and trying to look what passes for her as sexy, all at the same time.

Yeah, that sounds normal for Darcey lol

• LOL 1

Something I've been wondering about and maybe it's already been discussed here.  I haven't heard any talk about him coming to the US to live and/or her planning to move to England.  Isn't that the purpose of the show ~ 90 Day Fiance?  I recall thinking the same when she was with Jesse, was he ever planning to move to the US or her to the Netherlands, it never felt like there were clear intentions.

Edited by endure
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

In the airport, Tom's instinct was to sprint away from Darcy ASAP. But, once he was being interviewed by producers about "the goodbye", he realized that he needed a romantic re-do to maintain the facade of romance to maximize his screen time.

Spot on!!! 💡

• Love 3

Eegads! That was a sight to behold (not)...Tom jogging in his mom jeans back into the airport and conveniently Darcey is still standing there with her mountain of luggage, seemingly not having moved since he dashed out. Such a baaaad, fake move for a dude who wants us to think how cool he is. Does he not realize that by mere virtue of being even remotely interested in Darcey - even if it's just for the 15 min of famewhoredom - he's a loser in the Ex Meesters of Darcey Silva, human blow up doll...

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Darcey's explanation (from Parade.com) how she met Tom:

How did you and Tom actually meet?

We met on Facebook when I lived in Los Angeles. I just saw his profile coming up every so often. I was like, “Ooh, who’s this guy?” Inboxed him. We reached out to each other. We talked for a good year and then he kind of ghosted. It was kind of a weird kind of, “Oh, what happened to him?” He was living in another country at the time and we lost touch and that’s when I met Jesse. So that was done for a bit and then we reconnected somehow. I think he saw that I was with another guy and I think he might’ve been trying to reach out.

So he got a little jealous maybe?

Maybe! I don’t know. But he did his own thing during that time. So yeah. It is what it is. We had never met in person.

link to entire article: https://parade.com/938131/nicolepajer/90-day-fiance-darcey-silva-tom-brooks/

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Drogo said:

It didn't look like it would open anything, save for the magic cupboard from The Indian in the Cupboard.

Or someone’s liquor cabinet.

Knowing Darcy, she will have it melted down and made into an engagement ring.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, magemaud said:

Tiffany’s makes some beautiful key pendants which I think would have made a much nicer parting gift. 

To be fair, almost anything would have been a nicer gift than an actual key. Tom could have given Darcey a computer keyboard, the DJ Khaled album Major Key, or a gift card to a Key Food grocery store. At least any of those things wouldn't have been entirely useless once she got home.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 10/17/2019 at 2:52 PM, magemaud said:

Oh, sorry, my bad. You're right. The poster's boyfriend works at the bar where Darcey was filmed with a mystery man who looked like Tom, except skinnier. Another article said Tom has lost 50 pounds so maybe it IS him. But the bottom line, whoever it is, is that she appears to be filming for a THIRD season. Or perhaps it's a "Where are they now" or "What next" special and they're reuniting for one final filming? 

Actually this was her third season.  She would be filming her fourth season.  Just let that sink in.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 10/21/2019 at 12:39 PM, gingerella said:

Eegads! That was a sight to behold (not)...Tom jogging in his mom jeans back into the airport and conveniently Darcey is still standing there with her mountain of luggage, seemingly not having moved since he dashed out. Such a baaaad, fake move for a dude who wants us to think how cool he is. 

I just know the film was sped up when he was shown running. Lol on the mom jeans! 

• LOL 7

At this point if any male out there wanted a quick 15 minutes of fame, all he'd have to do is take some great photoshopped Instagram pix, send Darcey just romantic gibberish, and spend a little time putting forth minimum effort towards her and he's almost guaranteed a shot at a new 90 Day season. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, IllLitShips said:

Actually this was her third season.  She would be filming her fourth season.  Just let that sink in.

Oh, you're right! Two seasons with Jesse, one in Amsterdam and one in the US. Now in London with Tom and hints of more filming with someone (I predict it's a slimmed down Tom, but they're no longer together). 

• Love 1