Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

On 9/7/2019 at 3:56 PM, magemaud said:

I remember Darcey saying her mother was going to be watching her girls while she was in England and since the twins are currently living in their "father's house" (at least for filming) I would imagine that Stacy's kids are either also with their Silva Grandparents or with their father. 

I'm sure both sets of kids will have a cordial but arm's length relationship with their idiot moms after years of neglect while they were globetrotting in search of the perfect lay.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 10/18/2019 at 5:04 AM, Hannah94 said:

I use it often too! I once worked with a British guy that said to me "You are spot on" after discussing some work related tasks.

My Gram, also British, used the same expression which was quickly mimicked by my siblings and me.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

Oh, you're right! Two seasons with Jesse, one in Amsterdam and one in the US. Now in London with Tom and hints of more filming with someone (I predict it's a slimmed down Tom, but they're no longer together). 

At some point someone at TLC has to realize how unethical it is to be filming her. They are taking advantage of a mentally unwell person. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Good lord. She looks like Aubrey O'Day in that pic.  Another reality "star" who has hit up the surgeon too many times. 

You're spot on!  Between them and some of the Real Housewives there seems to be a look.  They're starting to look like one another.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Dobian said:

Good god the mugging she does for the camera!  What a narcissistic moron!

Have you watched the video?  I only watched the beginning, but the coy, little ingenue act she's got going is creepy.  How old is she?  40 something?  It's disturbing.  I think she needs some professional help.  

• Love 7
Just now, zoltana said:

Have you watched the video?  I only watched the beginning, but the coy, little ingenue act she's got going is creepy.  How old is she?  40 something?  It's disturbing.  I think she needs some professional help.  

With all the chemicals injected into her face, why the fresh hell does she still have so many wrinkles on her five-finger forehead????  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Persnickety1 said:

With all the chemicals injected into her face, why the fresh hell does she still have so many wrinkles on her five-finger forehead????  

Right!??  How high is she arching those eyebrows, lol.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, zoltana said:

Right!??  How high is she arching those eyebrows, lol.

She (and her troll twin) are both virtually unrecognizable from 5 or so years ago when they had the dark shoulder-length hair and were cute.  

I think they're, what, 43?  

She looks at least 10 years older in that video.  And I'm being generous with 10 years.

Ugh.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 10/23/2019 at 8:24 PM, Persnickety1 said:

She must be putting all her money into fillers. I get both and for my money Botox is the better deal. $800 and it's a 6-month mini-facelift (and I have a fivehead so it's no small issue), versus once a year $2000 for Restylane that, at best, corrects a few deficiencies and helps you fill in lines around your mouth. She could invest a bit more up top and cut back on the fillers and do much better.

I'm only 4 years younger than her and look probably 15 years younger--granted, I am heavy on the sunscreen and exercise, and don't smoke or have kids, and I dress semi-appropriately. If she's 44 I'm scared of what the next 4 years are gonna put me through.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 10/23/2019 at 12:23 AM, zoltana said:

I can't stop laughing at this face.  Duck lips for days.  image.thumb.png.bd1ac7bd2f46cfb2351283847a8eb7c8.png

Jesus, what is she doing to herself? She looks like Kim Zolciak and her daughters. What a mess.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Oh boy. 

I see the same blown out face and ridiculous duck-face mugging for the camera that you all do...but what I can’t get over is how TANKED she is. Good lard! I loathe Darcey as much as anyone but her slurred words and involuntary twitching scream an alcohol or drug abuse problem. It’s all fun and games until it’s not. That shit ain’t cute, Darce.

• Love 12

I totally agree, Ham Sammich. Darcey is off her face and it is so not a good look. I hope, after this season when she sees the footage of herself drunk in Albania and the video above, that Darcey realises she has a problem. I am sorry to say that Jesse was right. We only saw a glimpse of it when she was in Amsterdam and he asked her never to drink again. I am beginning to suspect that there was a whole load of unaired footage of Darcey drunk off her ass that led Jesse to make that request of her.

Edited by essexjan
grammar
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14
52 minutes ago, essexjan said:

I totally agree, Ham Sammich. Darcey is off her face and it is so not a good look. I hope, after this season when she sees the footage of herself drunk in Albania and the video above, that Darcey realises she has a problem. I am sorry to say that Jesse was right. We only saw a glimpse of it when she was in Amsterdam and he asked her never to drink again. I am beginning to suspect that there was a whole load of unaired footage of Darcey drunk off her ass that led Jesse to make that request of her.

I'm wondering if Jesse showing up for the Tell Nada means they might show some old footage of her drunk in Amsterdam.  

I'm always so disappointed the cameras weren't rolling when she ran off drunk and hid in the bushes.  😄 😄 😄

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

On 10/17/2019 at 6:13 PM, OrchidThief said:

Tom's sister is positively mountainous. And gummy. I couldn't put together a more unattractive women if I had an ugly-girl Lego set. If they have other siblings, I wonder what they look like.

The above is from an epi thread but I dragged it over here because I don't think anyone's mentioned something I've been wondering since first we met Sister Tom. She looks nothing like Tom, does she? They don't look related is what I'm getting at. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Tom found a fake sister from his salsa group who he knew would tell it like it is to Darcey if need be. And as we saw, need was be'd...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

If you were wondering what the box containing the key said, here’s a screen shot. It appears to say Elkser Life, but the only mention of a company with a name like that that I can find is a UK based business that sells inexpensive products that are supposed to inspire you to “live life to the full.” No mention of anything key shaped but they do sell cuff links so I bet this was a recycled box from Tom’s dresser. 

Then here’s Darcey’s reaction, “So, it was a key...” (shrug) 

82BD18EC-F7C3-49A5-A9D9-64880FFEDB2D.jpeg

A016C498-92F4-44C4-B09A-DA29B45B8EA7.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

I was surprised David of the David/Annie duo on Pillow Talk asked Annie which twin walked out of the lobby because he can’t tell them apart.  I think it’s easy.  Darcey’s lips are the entire bottom of her face.  When she was drunk at the table somewhere, saying she felt Tom believed she was not good enough for him, the face she made combined with those ginormous lips was frightening.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

If you were wondering what the box containing the key said, here’s a screen shot. It appears to say Elkser Life, but the only mention of a company with a name like that that I can find is a UK based business that sells inexpensive products that are supposed to inspire you to “live life to the full.” No mention of anything key shaped but they do sell cuff links so I bet this was a recycled box from Tom’s dresser. 

Then here’s Darcey’s reaction, “So, it was a key...” (shrug) 

82BD18EC-F7C3-49A5-A9D9-64880FFEDB2D.jpeg

A016C498-92F4-44C4-B09A-DA29B45B8EA7.jpeg

Is it wrong that I'm giggling over the fact he couldn't even be bothered to buy a new box and wrap it up to give her?  

There's something poetic about it being in a used cufflink box that he's probably had around for years.  

Gawd, I cannot wait for tonight's season finale and part 1 of the Tell Nada!  😄  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

The key gift is ingenious on Tom's part.

1)  It's a skeleton key, so it doesn't even really open his house.

2)  It's in a used box from a cheapo store.

3)  He gave it to her just hours before she was to board a plane to the U.S., so even if it was real, she'd never be able to use it.

So he got to look like this great guy, with this great "gift", when all it was, was something to shut up ol' sloppy-drunk duck lips.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Is it wrong that I'm giggling over the fact he couldn't even be bothered to buy a new box and wrap it up to give her?  

Not wrong at all, I am chuckling right along with you! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

3)  He gave it to her just hours before she was to board a plane to the U.S., so even if it was real, she'd never be able to use it.

So he got to look like this great guy, with this great "gift", when all it was, was something to shut up ol' sloppy-drunk duck lips.

He's playing her like a fiddle.. and then "won't be in touch for 10 days".. WHAT?  ANYONE would take that as a "see ya never".. unfortunately she is very dumb and will think he still 'loves' her.. then goes on like a teenager and texts him 15 times when he says he's not available.. very sad, insecure and desperate Darcey

• Love 11
On 10/7/2019 at 4:16 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

I dunno about the Air BnBs, I probably wouldn't want someone I just met in person knowing where I live either. Especially someone as obsessive as Darcey.

Did he give her the key to the air bnb? She doesn't even know where he lives, lololol.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:37 AM, IllLitShips said:

Actually this was her third season.  She would be filming her fourth season.  Just let that sink in.

Huh? I only know of Jesse and Tom. Who am I missing?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Sterling said:

1. Skeleton keys are still very much used in the UK if one has old locks on their doors, ditto a lot of the developing world. So it’s very possible it’s a real key. Now whether it actually opens Tom’s door, I’m skeptical!

2. Agreed.

3. Even if it IS the real key to his home, he didn’t take her thre so she probably doesn’t even know his address since she appears to know nothing about him.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Chalby said:

Did he give her the key to the air bnb? She doesn't even know where he lives, lololol.

Huh? I only know of Jesse and Tom. Who am I missing?

She did two seasons with Jesse and one with Tom, so that's the three seasons they're referring to.

• Love 1

I think Tom's whole motivation is to get on "Dancing with the Stars." I saw some you-tubes on my news feed of him dancing around to music in public places.  He actually looked better than the salsa dancing with his newly slender self. Very much DWS material. Mark my words.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 10/23/2019 at 12:33 PM, ALittleShelfish said:

Good lord. She looks like Aubrey O'Day in that pic.  Another reality "star" who has hit up the surgeon too many times. 

omg that is a good call. And on another note, I remember how pretty AOD was when she first came on the scene. It's so sad what people do to their faces!!!

I thought the recent pix of Darcy were a joke. How sad is that. And I will repeat- where do they get the $$ from between the clothing the procedures the luggage I just don't get it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Teri313 said:

She did two seasons with Jesse and one with Tom, so that's the three seasons they're referring to.

OMG!!! You are so correct. Somehow I blended Season 1 & 2 re: Jesse and Darcey. I pictured her bi***hing about cutting on the 'bias' while sporting dark hair and an overfilled face. Thanks for the prompt.

4 hours ago, kita said:

thirsty Darcey showed up 

Nevermind "thirsty", how about "dehydrated"? Sheesh...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 10/27/2019 at 3:45 PM, Boston said:

He's playing her like a fiddle.. and then "won't be in touch for 10 days".. WHAT?  ANYONE would take that as a "see ya never".. unfortunately she is very dumb and will think he still 'loves' her.. then goes on like a teenager and texts him 15 times when he says he's not available.. very sad, insecure and desperate Darcey

Her segments on the show are depressing and make me angry as well because she is hardly the public ambassador for single women in America. She's an embarrassment.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 5
On 10/20/2019 at 1:33 PM, Rt66vintage said:

!

On 10/18/2019 at 8:46 PM, gingerella said:

This.Is.Just.Amazing.

image.png.3e742308f48d13a095d3740fc063f26a.png

That poem! There are no words! Somewhere there is a king who is exactly like her, would never change one cell in her mind, and connects to her true beauty, sweet innocence only her king will see, if only everyone had her mind? Narcissistic and vain glorious blather.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, renatae said:

That poem! There are no words! Somewhere there is a king who is exactly like her, would never change one cell in her mind, and connects to her true beauty, sweet innocence only her king will see, if only everyone had her mind? Narcissistic and vain glorious blather.

So.....is spell check not a thing anymore? Because "widespreid" is not a word.  Even my low budget Android phone tried to autocorrect to widespread. 

7 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

“Brain cells” is two words, genius. 

B2CAB25E-0DF5-416F-99C9-3251EB409FF9.jpeg

Not for "them who don't have" said brain cells.  

ETA - also, why the mystery lonely quotation mark at the end?  Is English Darcy's first language or is this written by some ESL ghostwriter?

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 7