Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey & Tom: No More Meester Rice Guy

• Start Topic

On 11/25/2019 at 9:21 PM, Christina said:

I guess Jon's post above is based on a Jesse/Tom meeting. Gah, make them go away already. Thanks a lot Darcey. We have new famewhores to roast, but they are too dull, so I guess I shouldn't bitch about these losers being all cockroach-like.

Jon should hook up with social justice warrior Tania.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Tom working hard to look good for the ladies  😋

tomtom.png

He needs to work harder...his moobs 😳

His arms need some work.  He shouldn’t skip leg day either.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

People taking mirror selfies and positioning their phones to video record themselves working out is one of the many reasons why I stopped working out at gyms. I don’t know how many times I’ve stood by and waited to use the free weights because I didn’t want to walk into some guy like Tom’s photo. Props to him for the weight loss though.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
41 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

People taking mirror selfies and positioning their phones to video record themselves working out is one of the many reasons why I stopped working out at gyms. I don’t know how many times I’ve stood by and waited to use the free weights because I didn’t want to walk into some guy like Tom’s photo. Props to him for the weight loss though.

He's been posting videos of the CoolSculpting clinic and getting help with his problem areas.

He's also been getting facial injections for the wrinkles.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Pfffffft, I find the world's of free weights confusing, so I'm not in that area often. 

But to me, of a person  wants to take a selfie in an area designed for working out, they need to wait until no one is around or coming around. 

I wouldn't wait for someone to take a picture....the gym is for working out, not a) sitting for 20 minutes on a machine checking your phone or b) blocking other people from working out because you want to take a series of gym selfies. 

If no one is there, I think it's cool, but people who are at the gym to workout should come first. 

• Love 6
On 11/27/2019 at 3:12 AM, LilaFowler said:

I'm here for all of Darcey's insanity. She's good tv IMO.

Oh I can’t get enough. Darcey should be on every season. Frankly, I’d watch a show built around her avidly. I love this desperate little monkey woman. 

On 11/27/2019 at 6:36 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Tom working hard to look good for the ladies  😋

tomtom.png

Look at the old man socks. And Tom, leg day is a thing for a reason. Stop skipping or cheating on calves. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 12/1/2019 at 12:45 PM, Mu Shu said:
On 11/27/2019 at 2:12 AM, LilaFowler said:

I'm here for all of Darcey's insanity. She's good tv IMO.

Oh I can’t get enough. Darcey should be on every season. Frankly, I’d watch a show built around her avidly. I love this desperate little monkey woman. 

Tonight TLC is showing Darcey's journey with both Jesse and Tom in a three hour show.  We can relive all the drama and Darcey's greatest quotes!  I usually pass on these summary shows, but I think I'll be there for this one with some wine to drink.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

We can relive all the drama and Darcey's greatest quotes!  I usually pass on these summary shows, but I think I'll be there for this one with some wine to drink.

Drink every time you agree with Jesse in 20/20 hindsight.

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
On 12/1/2019 at 1:45 PM, Mu Shu said:

Look at the old man socks. And Tom, leg day is a thing for a reason. Stop skipping or cheating on calves. 

I’d love to watch “ A Day in the Life” of Darcy. From the moment wakes up til the moment she falls asleep  passes out. Observing her body contortions as she struggles to stuff her size 14 body into size 4 clothing. Tiptoeing gingerly down the steps in her 6in heels, then having to go back up to change because Stacey is wearing the same outfit. Trying to pinpoint the exact time of day that she stopped drinking water and switched to something “stronger”.  

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Tonight TLC is showing Darcey's journey with both Jesse and Tom in a three hour show.  We can relive all the drama and Darcey's greatest quotes!  I usually pass on these summary shows, but I think I'll be there for this one with some wine to drink.

I’m right on it. Yay Darcey marathon! 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I’d love to watch “ A Day in the Life” of Darcy. From the moment wakes up til the moment she falls asleep  passes out. Observing her body contortions as she struggles to stuff her size 14 body into size 4 clothing. Tiptoeing gingerly down the steps in her 6in heels, then having to go back up to change because Stacey is wearing the same outfit. Trying to pinpoint the exact time of day that she stopped drinking water and switched to something “stronger”.  

Scoot over and make room, @iwasish, and I'll watch with you.

Hell, I'd watch that shit like it was my job.  

I only saw just now saw the post about her epic 3-hour episode of her "two loves," dammit.  I'm hoping my DVR picked it up and, if so, the 3 hours includes those gems "YOU NEVER LOVED ME," "LIAR!", "GET OUT OF MY LIFE," "CUT IT ON THE BIAS!", and Jesse's epic "YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!"  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

At some point, or points, the screen should go blank to represent her blackout(s).

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

It has included all those gems.  Hooray!

As soon as I'm off work, I'm checking my DVR...I cannot possibly miss this glorious recap!  😄 

20 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I had no booze so I made a Walgreens run. I’m an alcoholic who needs to work on myself. Become more well rounded. So I got some pepperoni hot pockets too. 

Cut those hot pockets on the bias, @Mu Shu, or YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!!   😄  

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

As soon as I'm off work, I'm checking my DVR...I cannot possibly miss this glorious recap!  😄 

Cut those hot pockets on the bias, @Mu Shu, or YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!!   😄  

I always ruin everything. But I just want LOVE! 

Oh how glorious was Darcey’s drunken breakdown at the Albanian night club. Something about Darcey mad crying while smoking a cigarette all shit faced warms the heart.

i didn’t see the first season. Jesse’s stepfather appears to be a total moron. I’d be embarrassed to have that shit on TV. Team Darcey against the Dutch weirdos all day. Get your glow on! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Oh how glorious was Darcey’s drunken breakdown at the Albanian night club. Something about Darcey mad crying while smoking a cigarette all shit faced warms the heart.

i didn’t see the first season. Jesse’s stepfather appears to be a total moron. I’d be embarrassed to have that shit on TV. Team Darcey against the Dutch weirdos all day. Get your glow on! 

I didn't notice this before, but when they met in the park and then she did her GET OUT OF MY LIFE, YOU NEVER LOVED ME tantrum...when she went back she appeared to be already at least half drunk in the Uber.  

Messy drunken Darcy in Albania was the icing on the Darcy Cake of Shame  😄  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm hoping my DVR picked it up and, if so, the 3 hours includes those gems "YOU NEVER LOVED ME," "LIAR!", "GET OUT OF MY LIFE," "CUT IT ON THE BIAS!", and Jesse's epic "YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!"  

And let's not forget "Well, as we say in America... age is just a number." Bloated brunette Darcey explains to 20-something friend of Jesse.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Scoot over and make room, @iwasish, and I'll watch with you.

Hell, I'd watch that shit like it was my job.  

I only saw just now saw the post about her epic 3-hour episode of her "two loves," dammit.  I'm hoping my DVR picked it up and, if so, the 3 hours includes those gems "YOU NEVER LOVED ME," "LIAR!", "GET OUT OF MY LIFE," "CUT IT ON THE BIAS!", and Jesse's epic "YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!"  

Don’t forget  “I STILL BELIEVE IN LOVE”

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I had no booze so I made a Walgreens run. I’m an alcoholic who needs to work on myself. Become more well rounded. So I got some pepperoni hot pockets too. 

Walgreens sells booze? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

I don't have any idea when this photo was taken, and Darcey's IG is private again so I can't go there to see if she says, but I swear she looks like a character from the movie Dark Crystal. [Note to self - see if you can find Dark Crystal online for review]

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Gobi said:

At some point, or points, the screen should go blank to represent her blackout(s).

I love when her eyes roll back in her head. And how it takes her a couple seconds to get her lips to  cooperate and start forming words. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

When Darcey said her sister's frizzy pom was "like a rat's nest," with Tom laughing.

"I don't need love, Stacey. Don't make me look like a fucking needy woman. I'm NOT."

That cigarette ash is clinging to Darcey's cigarette almost as desperately as Darcey clung onto Tom and Jesse

• LOL 7

My DVR is still blinking!   I didn't WATCH it, but I did record THREE EFFING HOURS of "Darcey Needs clothing that fits, a Psychiatrist, Meds, and A REAL MAN."  Any idea how long it will take to recover.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 12/2/2019 at 9:16 PM, Mu Shu said:

Jesse's stepfather is a delusional, hilarious cartoon of a man. 

I wonder how any woman in Amsterdam has a pair of panties left since they are apparently throwing them all at Jesse. 

I wonder if the octaganarians were flinging their panties at Jesse?

• LOL 4

TLC needs to get on it and make Darcey the star of 90Day Fiancé-The Bachelorette. They get 10-15 guys from various countries, and Darcey has 90 days to try to ensnare one of them. 

Would watch.

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Would watch.

Like it was my job!

18 hours ago, iwasish said:

Walgreens sells booze? 

Only if your grocery store sells alcohol.  In MN grocery stores can't sell anything stronger than 3.2 - it was surprising when we were in Florida and went to a Publix and the alcohol aisle was huge!  

• Love 4

TLC needs to get on it and make Darcey the star of 90Day Fiancé-The Bachelorette. They get 10-15 guys from various countries, and Darcey has 90 days to try to ensnare one of them. 

I'd pay good money to watch that shitshow!  😄  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Like it was my job!

Only if your grocery store sells alcohol.  In MN grocery stores can't sell anything stronger than 3.2 - it was surprising when we were in Florida and went to a Publix and the alcohol aisle was huge!  

I'm glad it's legal now for the grocery stores to have their liquor stores next door.  I think a separate doorway is the rule they follow.  I frequent a Cub liquor.

I'm glad it's legal now for the grocery stores to have their liquor stores next door.  I think a separate doorway is the rule they follow.  I frequent a Cub liquor.

I think it depends on the state. I live in Virginia and you can buy beer and wine in the grocery store - no separate door - it's just an aisle. In Maryland, no alcohol at all is sold in grocery stores. I've never been in a grocery store that sold hard liquor.

5 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Yes, many Targets are the same way, but only if your town allows retail (not city run) liquor sales.  I think it has to have a separate door and register.  Are you in the Twin Cities @sagittarius sue?  (I am not a stalker......or am I????)

45 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Are you in the Twin Cities @sagittarius sue?  (I am not a stalker......or am I????)

Yes, I remembered you were a fellow Minnesotan from convos we had re:  Duluth trips and State Fair Food so that's why I didn't mention the state with my previous comment.

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Yes, I remembered you were a fellow Minnesotan from convos we had re:  Duluth trips and State Fair Food so that's why I didn't mention the state with my previous comment.

Love it!  And per me being a stalker:  I get home from work around 4:30 to 6, depending on if I work late, get in my jammies and call it a night.  Stalking would require remaining clothed, and well, that is NOT gonna happen!

• LOL 13
  • Love 2